Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DBZ: New age (Zellsantal, Clever and Poisonous)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zellsantal

Star
Two hundred years have pass sense the time of Goku and his friends, many warriors have been trained since then to insure that earth would be safe. Dende and Mr. Popo desided at that time to look for others on earth and train them incase other aliens which to attack earth or even humans waring with each other for greed and power. One of the handful of fighters still with them is Rion, who also have saiyan blood relations but not sure if with Goku or Vegeta's side. In any case even though they have gotten some other warriors under wing, Rion seem to out match them all because of his saiyan blood and being only sixteen years old. It was early in the morning when Rion walked outside, he was about to start his normal workout. Which is so many pushups and lifting a few thousand tone's of metal.

An android walked out of the tower her name is android 69 but prefers to be called Lucy. She wears a white short sleeve shirt with denim shorts and has blonde hair done up in two pony tails one on each side of her head. She walks over to Rion. "hey Rion, want to train together?" she has a lovely voice, soft and sweet.

Rion turned to see Lucy out and about like he was, he smiles at her before reply "Sure Lucy, I'll even be a gentlmen and let you come at me firist." he said while he get's into his fighting stance. He remeber finding her in a cave about two months ago. He was looking for other areas that he could tain to use his ki attack without killing or hurting anyone. After useing one of his ki blasts on the side of the canyon he end up blasting a door open to an undergound lab. It was in the lab he found Lucy in some sort of life pod. He by mistake he press something that open the pod and awaken her from what might have been a long sleep.

She said her name was Andriod 69, she didn't seem to be an andriod that he have seen before but more of a real person. However he was able to convince her to have a new name and she came up the name Lucy. When Rion brought Lucy to the tower and told Mr. Popo and Dende what happen they were at first concerned. They went to check out the lab and found out it was indeed another andriod made by Dr. Gero but was never finshed to become a killing machine. to what they could tell she is very much the same as 18 though look a bit younger like Rion's age.

"not here. I want totest you ki blasts. Let's go to the lab you found me in. I want to destroy that god forsaken place." Lucy sounded angry when she talked about the lab like it was hell to her. "I want to see that place reduced to rubble, nothing left unbroken!" the anger in her voice grew stronger as she talked more of the lab. "let's go, now!"

Rion blinked for a moment, he have notice her this made before and wonder what was going though her head. The lab door was coverd with stones so no one would find it and try to use any research that it might hold to make more andriods. They have gotten what they wanted out of the lab and was thinking if should destory it or leave it to use later on. However it seems Lucy wants it gone "Alright alright, though can I ask why all the sudden you want it gone?" he asked as he hoped onto the air before bursting into speed and fly towards the old lab.

"that place was a living hell! Dr.gero barely fed me giving 17 and 18 all the good food leaving me with scraps that wouldn't even fulfill a rats hunger! I want that place and all it's memorys gone for good! If gero were still alive I would kick his ass and do to him what he did to me! Now let's go already!" Lucy burst towards the lab going faster than she ever did before. She was filled with pure rage and the only way to get rid of it was to destroy the lab. She got there a few minutes before Rion and started to destroy the whole mountain the lab was hidden in. Rion got there just in time to stop her from blowing up the whole mountain. He looked at her and saw she was crying as she blasted away at the mountain.

Rion heard what she said before she took off, though what he didn't understand is why after a month she suddenly gotten all this anger or was she building this up before and just now wanted to let it out? In ether case he fallowed her though she went a bit faster then he did. When he got there he seen she was already blowing half the mountain down, quickly he got behind her and grab hold of her wrists and pull them upward to help stop her from doing any more damage. At that moment he could see the tears coming from her eyes "Lucy, its alright. Gero is more likly dead and so is 17 and 18. Your free from them nore will me or those of the tower treat you in that way." he said even though he was basely pressing agaist her back in order to get a hold of her wrists, maybe more so then what a guy should be with a woman. However he slowly let go of her and took a step back "Are you feeling better, did blowing up the lab help you let go what you been holding in you?" he asked.

Lucy wiped the tears from her face."yes I'm fine now, I only blew up like that because I dreamt I was back in that hell hole. Being treated like shit compared to those two sibling androids. I just wish I could have seen them die. The only reason I survived in the lab was because of 16 he was the nicest one to me. Where is he? I want to see my old friend." Lucy was happy and energetic again not knowing what happened while she slept for all that time. "come on let's train and then go find 16. I think he would be glad to see me."

It seems she just have mix emotions going all at once, he could understand her feelings about the other andriods other then this 16 he keeps hearing about from her. "Not where this 16 would be at. Maybe Mr. Popo and Dende might know about him, it wouldn't hurt to ask at the very lest." he said the smiles "again like back at the tower, Ill let the young lady go first." he said as he gave a low bow and waited for her to make the first move on him.

zellsantal said:
It seems she just have mix emotions going all at once, he could understand her feelings about the other andriods other then this 16 he keeps hearing about from her. "Not where this 16 would be at. Maybe Mr. Popo and Dende might know about him, it wouldn't hurt to ask at the very lest." he said the smiles "again like back at the tower, Ill let the young lady go first." he said as he gave a low bow and waited for her to make the first move on him.

She grabs his hand "let's go together at the same time." Lucy looks at Rion with a smile. By the look of it anyone can tell she likes him a lot she just didn't know how to tell him. That was part of her frustration. "are you ready to head back to the tower? I want to see 16 again."

Rion blinked for a moment for she never taken his hand before, she have been acting a little funny and he hopes she wasn't go nuts again like she did with the lab. "Heh first you want to fight and then you want to see about 16, you need to make of your mind woman!" he said though he was only teasing her as he smiles back at her. "Since your mind is all over the place then lets go ahead and see about 16 and go from thier." he said to her. She did looked very fine woman even for an andriod, he was never good in trying to ask a girl out and even with school right now he couldn't seem to find some one who would go out with him. However he wasn't sure if Lucy could date one, I mean can andriods really feel love or anything like that?

"yay, I get to see 16 again let's go" she hovers in the air still holding you hand "what are you waiting for let's go" she was trying to use 16 to cover up the fact that she is nervous about holding Rion's hand. She just hopes he doesn't think she likes 16 more than him. You can see her start to blush from Rion not letting go of her hand making her think he does have feelings for her but still doesn't mention anything

(You guys couldnt have waited for me!) Kia Katsura sat down in her living room chair.After a long day of sparring at the world tournament,she was beat.She decided to wait for Rion to get back from sparring with lucy.She lazily Drifted into a light sleep,from which she was nearly instantly awoken from,by the sound of something getting destroyed,coming from where Rion usually trains.She decides to go check it out sprinting to the plains.(you guys should check out my charactee bio,did i do a good job?)

Rion only chuckles as his friend trying to lead back to the lookout, though the feel of her hand did seem nice. He would have thought being shes an andoird her touch would be much rougher or something in that way. He didn't why Dr. Gero would make people like Lucy to feel and have emotions, even though they were ment to kill Goku at the time he's glade Lucy wasn't like that. "Alright alright I'm coming. Before chuckling again and leting lead the way.

Nova stood in the shadows in the cannon watching what was going on, he heard and felt some sort of ki attacks being used and wounder who it was that were fireing them. Once he got there and hid himself he seen it was Lucy and Rion. Nova wasn't fool, he could tell Lucy had feelings for him and could tell by how she acted when always around him but it seems Rion haven't caught on as of yet. Maybe he would have a little chat with him. He stayed were he was at as the two flew way though by the time they were gone Kia could be seen coming to the area. He came out of the shadows and slowly flew to the ground level were he would met up with Kia, he can only guess she may have come here to find out what was going on herself.

Kia was flying in fast,a little too fast for control.When she tried to land she crashes and bounced repeatedly off of the ground.When she reovered from jer fall she looked to the sky only to see none other than Nova.She quickly said "Nova?What the hell are you doing here?"I Before he could reply,she had already gotten up and held out her hand.

"Now that's got hurt a bit." he said to himself as he watch her bounced on the floor after trying to land with her flying, Once she stoped in a small crater on the ground he flew next to her. "Good to see you too, as to why I'm here. about the same as you I'm guessing. You felt those ki attacks didn't ya? That was Lucy's doing, her and Rion were hear though the best I coul hear was something about a lab here." .

"Well i doubt its there anymore,after hearing about how much lucy hated that lab,there probably isnt even dust of it left!" Kia steps beside Nova "we should probably go look for them together..."She grips his hand,giggling like a schoolgirl.

Nova only gave a small grin before gently pulling her toward him by her hand "Why look for them when we could have some time for ourselfs or are you that worryed that Lucy would break Rion in half?" he asked though it was only teasing her. However the half demon blinked before turning his head to the sky. From were they were all at they could see three object coming down in earth's atmosphere, it looked to be space pods of some sort. Also they can feel some strong powerlevels coming from them as well. Looks like that might have to wait, come on. lets see if these guys are friendly or not." Nova said before leting good of Kai and flew in to the air.

Rion had stoped move when he felt and seen the pod looking objects, he turned back to Lucy "we better check it out. For all way know they might be like Kai, aliens crashing to the planet. Or.. they can be hostles." he said as he let go of Lucy's hand and start speeding off towards the objects.

zellsantal said:
Nova only gave a small grin before gently pulling her toward him by her hand "Why look for them when we could have some time for ourselfs or are you that worryed that Lucy would break Rion in half?" he asked though it was only teasing her. However the half demon blinked before turning his head to the sky. From were they were all at they could see three object coming down in earth's atmosphere, it looked to be space pods of some sort. Also they can feel some strong powerlevels coming from them as well. Looks like that might have to wait, come on. lets see if these guys are friendly or not." Nova said before leting good of Kai and flew in to the air.

Rion had stoped move when he felt and seen the pod looking objects, he turned back to Lucy "we better check it out. For all way know they might be like Kai, aliens crashing to the planet. Or.. they can be hostles." he said as he let go of Lucy's hand and start speeding off towards the objects.
"Meh,might as well..."Kia said.as she, holding Novas hand flew off tiwards the crash site.She stop a few feet away waiting for Rion amd Lucy.

As much as Nova want to keep a hold of Kia he had to let go of her and start speeding up towars the area. By the look of were they would be its in one of the major citys, as they gotten closer Nova would notice Rion and Lucy not too far from were they were at .

At the city the three pods crahed into the city streets itself making three small craters. Slowly the pods open up only to show three figures coming out of them. One looked to be a droid of some sort, looked to be a greed lizard man with a large tail. Lastly the other looked to be a blood red skin human with spike like horns all over his bold head.

(I didn't put you on the ignore list, I was waiting for clever to post, trying to keep it on taking turns rather then going too forward without the other player.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom