Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Roleplays - Dungeons, Treasure & Sex [M x F, F x F] Literate / Descriptive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
NOTE I CAN PLAY BOTH MALE OR FEMALE CHARACTERS IN FXF OR MXF.

As the title might suggest, I'm looking for partners who are up for doing fantasy/Dungeons and Dragons role play. I don't feel like wasting too much time here, so let's just get to it.

RULES

1. RP through email or PM only. I will discuss details or I will add you on AIM, but I won't play in that medium at all -- still, I don't mind chatting via IM.

2. You must be descriptive and literate, as well as creative and fair. I don't play with one liners -- I myself tend to post three paragraphs at a time. If that's too much for you, then there's no sense in playing with me. A sample of my writing can be found here.

3. If you're interested, please PM me detailing what you'd like to do. I promise to reply as long as you make a clear effort at wanting to do something. No "hey, would you like to play?", I ignore almost all of those, but if you let me know what you're thinking I can promise an immediate reply.

4. Include your favorite color in the title of your PM when you message me so I know that you have read and understand the rules.

5. Have fun! If you're ever not having fun, or want to change something about the RP, just let me know and we will work something out together so that we are both enjoying it.

I think that's about it. Now I'll go in to further detail about how/what I want to play.

OVERVIEW

For the purposes of this thread, I am ONLY looking to do fantasy RP. No science fiction, no modern, nothing but fantasy. Though I am male IRL, I play both male and female characters for MxF and FxF, and I play them very well, so don't worry. I don't have a preference either way, but, as a straight man, I can't get in to MxM at all. Nothing against those who enjoy it, of course. If you're male or female IRL, I don't really care -- just as long as you can play a convincing role.

So, story? Smut? What's the ratio? Well, I go back and forth. If you're interested in doing something that's mostly a fun, adventurous, action-packed and romantic plot involving multiple characters and an awesome story, great! If you just want to focus on sex between two or more characters, alright. I won't do anything stupid or boring, though. There has to be an interesting premise, at least.

I'm looking for partners who don't mind playing multiple characters (basically NPCs from time to time) as our adventure continues. Having nothing but the same interaction between our two main characters is very boring. I'll play multiple characters, too, so no worries. Want a gang bang scene? Awesome, no problem -- scenes like that are fun, and I don't mind playing a group of orcs who take advantage of your heroine. At the same time, I expect my partner to return the favor so we're both happy. If my hero stumbles in to a den of sex-craved succubi, that has to be something you'd enjoy playing. We're partners in this, we're equals, and the whole point is to have fun.

Whatever we do, I want it to be an adventure. I want it to involve our characters traveling across the world on some sort of journey, running in to all sorts of danger and wonder and sexual scenarios, not just with each other, but with other creatures and people in the world. We will both be the "GM" for this RP, which means we have to communicate. But I promise that it's fun.

KINKS

Story
Non-humans
Magic
Plot
Adventure
Drama
Romance
Passion
Rough sex
Threesomes
Orgies
Gang hangs
Age play
Size differences
Large breasts
Strong willed women
Creative partners
Round asses
Dirty talking
Dungeons and Dragons
Oral
Non-con (occasionally)
Doggy style
Restraints
Dungeon scenes
Toys/items

Probably a lot more, just ask me what I'm in to if you'd like to include it.

PICTURE INSPIRATIONS - SMUT BASED (NSFW)

For those of you who WANT or NEED visual stimulation. Heavily NSFW. Please note that there's an entire section of smut-free artwork full of characters and visual inspiration beneath this one. I like smut, but it's not all I care about.

For these, if the background looks modern or science fiction, just ignore it and pretend it's fantasy. We can incorporate one of them in to our RP... or all.

Guys I'll Play As

| under construction |

Girls I Like

| under construction |

IDEALLY...

I would like to do an RP involving our characters being adventurers more than anything. Of what race and background, we could come up with together, but they'd explore the world of Dungeons and Dragons, fighting and fucking all sorts of people and creatures. Just PM me to work stuff out.

PAIRINGS (MxF) - RP IS NOT LIMITED TO THESE PAIRINGS

Prince/Princess
King/Queen
King/Sorceress
Knight/Nymph
Knight/Princess
Knight/Queen
Bandit/Princess
Bandit/Queen
Assassin/Princess
Assassin/Queen
Sorcerer/Queen
Sorcerer/Summon
Summon/Sorceress
Human/Elf
Elf/Human
Dark Elf/Elf
Dark Elf/Dark Elf
Dragon Rider/Dragon
Dragon/Dragon Rider
Human/Demon
Demon/Human
Demon/Demon
Misc. Fantasy Creature/Misc. Fantasy Creature
Paladin/Priestess

PAIRINGS (FxF) - RP IS NOT LIMITED TO THESE PAIRINGS

Queen/Queen
Princess/Princess
Maiden/Princess
Princess/Maiden
Assassin/Princess
Elf/Elf
Knight/Sorceress
Knight/Knight
Sorceress/Sorceress
Dark Elf/Dark Elf
Misc. Fantasy Creature/Misc. Fantasy Creature
Nymph/Nymph
Dragon Rider/Dragon
Sorceress/Summon
Summon/Sorceress

RE: Fantasy Fandoms, Pairings & Plots -- MxF and FxF

One before bed, I guess.

RE: Fantasy Fandoms, Pairings & Plots -- MxF and FxF

I actually have an older King/Sorceress plot idea that I could run by you if you wanted? Plus Dragon Age is awesome, just sayin'.

RE: Dungeons & Dragons / Fantasy RP - Epic Adventure and Legendary Sex [ ALL WELCOME ]

Revamped. Let's do this.

RE: Dungeons & Dragons / Fantasy RP - Plot & Smut [ ALL WELCOME ]

Let's bump!

Pictures added.

Pictures added.

RE: Dungeons & Dragons / Fantasy RP - Plot & Smut - MxF or FxF

Edited for clarity.

RE: Fantasy Roleplays - Lit. Plot & Smut [MxF, FxF] - Males and Females Welcome

Revised, bump.

RE: Fantasy Roleplays - Lit. Plot & Smut [MxF, FxF] - Males and Females Welcome