Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Errant greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

On hiatus, death in the family.
Good evening;

Welcome to my search thread. It has been sometime since my last post or even interaction with another on this website, and I apologize to those that thought me lost or they forgotten. As truth is stranger than fiction I leave it as is, and turn to a new leaf.

I am seeking roleplay though in truth many here are. Not just a few lines scribbled on a page here and there, no, I am looking for in depth character creation and a backdrop with story and depth. Perhaps something along the lines of a story telling rather than just roleplay.

I search here because I have cruised many another place since my return and found them, wanting, for lack of better suited term. I tire of both the baseless plot lines and over used drama. So perhaps it is time, for those that have taken the time, to reveal some interests, or key points.

I am both literate, and educated. Do not consider yourself intimidated.
There is a reason for this; often partners can mirror one another, help one grow and improve, or even surprise oneself, I believe in equal opportunity.

For those, now having read this far, I can, and have, played multiple characters and genders. So your approach is as you wish it to be.

As this is mostly an add, I am fun loving, and enjoy a good read. Character for your characters and mine is always best. Not to mention; getting to know the writer, to make both sides entertaining. Yes, there are days I do not feel like posting, much like anyone, so may kick a tell or conversation your way. If you don't like that, well.... No need to respond I suppose.

Fantasy is my game, and a preference, though I have many idea's and boards ready and waiting. I will not put them up here, as I do require more than selecting a plot and running with it. Though sometimes running and gunning can work too. So here is a list of things that I am most interested but not limited to.

Fantasy
Medieval
Post Apocalypse
Pre Apocalyptic
Apocalyptic
Gangster 30's 40's 50's - Rare.

Yes a base list, and very simple. I left high school behind and live a college life as is, I really don't want to play it out here.

Onto some more gritty details. Well as you know and probably have seen, the advertisement in this thread is pretty tasteless, and bland. Not to say I am not looking for a few kinks, I have, and do entertain furry to start. Bimbofication, and slutification have been a recent kink I have been interested in, but truthfully hard to have a long term plot with those, not saying you can't, just rare.

Moving right along;

Romance, truth be told if I am building an Roleplay I would like the opportunity to make it well, passionate and filled with more detailed desires amidst the story.

A lot of repetition if you are reading between the lines, but I suppose its needed at times.

Some don't seem to understand a few other things as well.
I cannot understand of being a demon angel dragon half breed elf. These mixtures of seemingly being unable to decide one and just taking all seems both greedy and immature. I like mortality to be an issue. Bleeding, is generally a bad thing, especially profusely. Moving on down the list, is vampyrism, oh yes, I spell it with a why to include the mythos. Depending on the origins of this vampyrism, I can be okay with it, buuuuut it's not my thing. To the Masquerade players out there; I will say this, I enjoyed killing vampyres in whitewolf..... a lot. This does not mean I will not play or play with vampyre or vampire or even include them, in fact I do enjoy them if their well played and not..... Twilight.... esque.... or even remote.

Another point to note, seeing as we have touched on the topic. Books; Movies; Series; Games; and EU(Expanded Universes) I do play these, not cannon. I cannot stress enough the not playing cannon characters, I am not the character, so have issue playing them, furthermore, if I havent read seen or played it, well, can't do much about that either.

I am an anime junkie, but lately, have fallen well out of the boundaries of watching anything remotely close to the long winded series out there. I have seen my fair share of 700 titles plus, but some are obscure others, not sure if you'd count. Moving on down that list, I will not play pre-exsisting characters or w/ those characters in that world. You needn't apply, unless you have a really really really good pitch.

Well, that gets a few things out of the way. I am always looking, and enjoy the writing, and reading. I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel free to PM me at anytime, I will reply post haste.

May chills never find you, but in all the right places ;3

~NW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom