Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventure Awaits! (F/F, M/M and F/M RPs)(NEW Plots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalEclipse

Planetoid

Hello!

Feel free to call me E! I've been role playing for about 7 to 8 years though I did take a year kinda break. Sadly I have lost a lot of my roleplay partners and wasn't able to continue my writing adventures. As such, I have plenty of muse and plenty of character. I've also roleplayed smut for about 4 to 5 years and so no worries about me when it comes to sexual encounters.

More talented with F/M and M/M but I would gladly give F/F a try. If you even wanted to try something with intersex in it I suppose I could try that was well? As for Futa... I've personally never roleplayed it nor have a character who is a Futa. But if you have a Futa character I'd be more than happen to toss one of my characters into a set theme with them.

Being creative is fun! Usually I can pop out a couple thick paragraphs. Hopefully that won't scare you away. Length wise I usually enjoy at least one nice paragraph or a few smaller ones pushed together. One liners... I do not enjoy those and usually if the roleplay starts out as such I stop it. Sorry. One liners bore me to tears. Of course seeing has how people get busy I understand you cannot role play for that long. I'm flexible! I would like someone literate who knows how to spell and has somewhat good grammar, but also doesn't mind writing out a few paragraph replies.

Little facts about me. I mostly play human or humanoid. Not really in the mood for quad and I don't roleplay furries. Most of my characters are shifters/magic users/dragons/naga and or other types of magical beings. I do have a few humans of course mixed into that batch. I can roleplay females and males, doesn't bother me any. I enjoy romance and action in my roleplays and I'm totally not afraid of adding some spilled blood. Smut I can do as well and can easily play dom, sub or either. Can go all the way or faded into black if you wish.

~

What I'm looking for is a good partner who is interested in a long term if possible role play. One with good plot, good characters, sexual tension and fun times. I currently don't IM. Either email or PM on here. I also will not give out my Skype easily. Sorry. I've done that a few times and I never once got anything good from it.

Most themes I play now a days is fantasy, post apoc, medieval, future or some modern depending on the plot. When I used to roleplay I'd usually make up the plot but I would be more then happy to let someone else toss up ideas and we could muse together. Most of my characters have images, personalities and a pretty good back story but I sometimes change or add things if I see that they need fixing.

~

Themes I Enjoy

Fantasy Worlds
Post Apocalyptic
Futuristic Worlds
Medieval Worlds
Futuristic/Medieval Worlds
Futuristic Japan
Future to Past
Modern Future
Some normal modern

~

Character(s)

I have my own characters ranging from males to females. I do not play canon characters. Most of my carries have personalities as well as images I have commissioned. If you happen to have any type of traits or looks you like please feel free to tell me and I'll see if any of my characters match up to that.

~

What I WILL NOT DO!

I will NOT do underage roleplay. Characters must always be above 18 years or older.

I will NOT do certain kinks. Rape (Depending on it but flat out rape and the girl suddenly falls in love with the rapist no), mutilation, beast, incest, urine, scat, vore, cheating/affairs (if the two are a couple) or anything of that nature. I also hate foot fetishes.

I am NOT here to find myself a dating buddy. I'm here to roleplay and have fun, maybe make new friends. I'M NOT HERE FOR A DATE.

~

Plot Ideas

Green - Really want to do
Blue - Kind of want to do
Orange/Yellow - Meh. Not feeling it at the moment

And the winner is...

Now this is one I thought sounded kind of interesting. It would need a very dom male (possible female) and a sub female. Once a year there is a grand lotto that is played in order to find the nearly made governor a playmate. All possible virgin females are entered between the ages of twenty and thirty-five. Whoever plays the female ends up winning said lotto and is taken away to the higher city life to find that the governor isn't the nice man the lower class was lead to believe. He's cruel and enjoys tormenting others around him. His first task is to make his newly given playmate a lesson about obeying ones master. (Most likely a lot more smut than usual in this one and bondage behavior)

~

Barkeeper

She never really understood why the two hooded men always kept coming into HER bar and always stayed until closer. At first she found it creepy but since they never interacted with her she easily ignored their presence. Now of course she finds herself trapped inside her bar as it burns and the two men come to her aid.

Plot is supernatural in a way. Twins. A angel and a demon born from the same mother but with two different fathers find that they are attracted to a young woman who owns a bar. Of course for the first year they have never spoken to her and she most likely doesn't wish to really know them. It all changes when her bar is burned down one night by a shadowy being and they save the young woman from death. Of course by doing so they have broken the first law of their kind. Never interact with the human race. Now the seven deadly sins have been released to capture the men and kill the woman they love. Will they escape the wrath of God and the Devil? Or fall pray to the wickedness that has been sent their way?

~

Apocalypse

It has been five years after the destruction of the plant earth. Those who had money fled for the new human made planet Nasery and those who could not afford the flight were made to stay on earth. There is no government, no laws or rules. Only the fight for survival among those left. There are fractions spread out across the land. Different gangs, mobs and men who have gained power to create their own cities. The plot begins with either a man or a woman. They are trying to locate their family and end up running into another survivor. They team up together to track down her family as well as kill one of the local gangsters that killed the other's sibling.

This plot works with m/m, f/f or f/m. It can be tweaked and pretty much open for more plot work. I'm willing to plot with another to make it work.

~

Naga's Slaves

As this one I would be the Naga male while the slave is female... may do male depending if I cannot find anyone. But the basic plot is the world has been taken over by Naga kind. After a long war between humans and Naga's they finally found domain over the human race and use them as slaves. My character dislikes humans but his mother wishes to have one as her own personal helper. She adores her slave and treats them more like her own child then anything. My Naga hates this but goes along with it, soon needing to bring the slave to his job within the government they have in order to help with paperwork. Continues on from there and can get some nice romance in. Also this would be more Roman times kinda thing. Nothing futuristic in this roleplay. Think like Greek/Roman type of theme feel for it.

~

Rival/Rival assassins

This can be M/M, F/M or F/F. Pretty much two different families/gangs or kingdoms are fighting through a hundred year war. The assassins are on either side and must take out eachother's king/queen. When they try to they end up coming between one another and fighting for a spell before one is captured by the opposing group. The assassin who hadn't gotten captured mocks the other assassin but finds some respect for them. Before the other assassin is executed they are saved by the rival assassin. Kinda play from there.

~

Medieval king/queen with Future girl/boy

This one is pretty simply to explain. One of us plays as either the king/queen or boy/girl. The boy/girl are from the future who have somehow ended up within the kingdom due to magic or even some unknown reason. They are quickly captured by the guards and brought before the king/queen. We can do evil or good depending on how it goes. But the boy/girl has to figure out how to get back home all while trying not to get their head chopped off.

~

Blast from the Past

Which two girls/boys are teleported to an alternate past Japan where magic, creatures of myth and ninja still roam. This can be open for anything. We can add demons or just keep it like the history books.

~

The Mobster's Son - (Cutie girly boy/outgoing female)

Kinda curious to try this one out... more of a dream I had a while back. Plot is a young girl is sitting at a cafe drinking her coffee when all of a sudden a small thin girly looking figure quickly sits down across from her with a tired smile. Soon four large men run passed them and around the corner. My girl looks confused but soon finds the young person was being chased to be captured by a rival gangster family. The figure turns out to be male but dresses as a girl. My girl doesn't figure this out till later but during some interesting moments with one another. (I'd play the girl in this one please). But she finds she enjoys his company and likes him. Of course him being the son of a mobster is a little freaky but he's nothing like his father.

~~~

For the Skyrim part! I'm looking for someone to play the twins Farkas and Vilkas. My own character will be a girl who has left her father's boring silk trade in search for adventure. She's not a dragonborn, but simply a girl looking for something to do. If you're interested just pm me and we can talk about it.

Looking for Pokemon roleplay. My Pokemon OC while you play either Lance or Steven (or both!) Romance, violence and smut in this one.

RE: Looking for (F/F, M/M and F/M RPs)(Skyrim Also!)

What sort of characters do you have and like to see for fantasy settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom