Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mel's male craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melandrey

Planetoid
I have a specific plot that I've had in my head for a while now and I'd like to play out. It's a brother x Sister plot which is probably a fairly even mix of smut and story. I'll explain the idea in more detail below:

Plot

The older brother is a university student (21-22 years of age or along those lines) and despite being the athletic type his course requires that he take one 'academic' module at least per term. He's never been much of a scholar and so during a break he visits home to ask his little sister who has always been smarter than him for help. She has her own problems though, these are more socially routed. At her age (presumably 15-19) she's never kissed a boy and is worried that when she does for the first time she is going to be awful at it.

They come to the agreement that he will go through he awkward process of explaining how to kiss if she helps him with his work, only to find that it is nearly impossible to describe how to kiss properly. With the deadline for his paper looming the older brother tries something drastic and suggests that they kiss properly to work it out faster, but what was supposed to be a short lesson turns into an unintentionally steamy makeout session. It doesn't end there though, after handing in that first piece of work the brother finds he is stuck on the next, and the next... but the 'lessons' don't stop and only escalate.

Just a few quick notes before you PM me:

I only want to play the male role even though I am female in real life. NO exceptions.
I use thread or PM only, but generally prefer thread.
One or more paragraphs per post, with high quality English. This is very important to me.
As a bare minimum be open to at least Vaginal, oral and anal sex.
Please respect my F-list which can be found here - https://www.f-list.net/c/melandrey

Please PM if interested! I'll probably not notice or reply if you post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom