Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age:origions

OMG!!!! So so so amazing.....Ive been playing for about 5 days now and still have not done everything. So many many choices.......T_T......IT TAKES FOREVER TRYING TO DECIDE >_<.....do you side with the spellcaster that origionally caused the werewolf curse by cursing the humans who killed his family and fights the decendants to protect his tribe? or the decendants who struggled to control themselves, learning how to speak, in order to plead with him to remove the curse, and when they did, were soundly rebuffed due to his hatred???? DROOL!!!!!!!!

This game is awesome in so many ways.

The Dwarf quest is so nice when you play as a Dwarf Noble. I slept with a "Noble Hunter" during the origin section and when I came back later in the game she had gotten pregnant and was asking for child support. I never thought paying child support would be awesome but Bioware has proved me wrong.

When I played it the first two times I was at the part where the village was about to get overrun with the undead army at their castle or whatever. Whooped the shit outta those zombies. The other time I was somewhere in another town and I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing, but I loved it anyways.

Really?!?!?!?! that s crazy....In the magi origion story I tried to help my best friend and his lover escape, the escape went rather badly, but we destroyed his phalactory! on the way out however, the templars showed up and tried to kill his lover. he turned some blood magic on them, and his lover horrified at him for being a blood mage, left him and turned himself into the templars....I then felt sorry for him and let him go to escape the circle of magi and fought off some templars, duncan came and conscripted me, and later on! turns out hes the asshole that poisioned the arl. LAWLS

I love this game! I rented it... need to again. I started off as a Dalish elf warrior... :)

Arcane Warriors are fucking PIMP. Why yes, I would love to wear heavy armor and swing around a giant sword, and still have all of my awesome spells like Cone of Cold. Sign me right the fuck up.

What?!?!?! go play in the woods you dirty vagrant!!!

I personally thought that when you lvl your arcane warrior to 20 and get all the skills for it....it becomes pointless to use anything else other that winters grasp and cone of cold.....I raped when I got Shroud of the Fade

But yeah, this game is amazing. I romanced Morrigan and Leliana in one playthrough, though they did get jealous of each other and made me choose between them. D:

Trazz said:
But yeah, this game is amazing. I romanced Morrigan and Leliana in one playthrough, though they did get jealous of each other and made me choose between them. D:

My dwarf is pimp. In one playthrough he fucked Morrigan, Leliana, the manwhore elf dude, and that hot chick who teaches you how to be a duelist as well as having a threesome with Leliana and the pirate chick. It must be the beard.

Sol Invictus said:
Trazz said:

My dwarf is pimp. In one playthrough he fucked Morrigan, Leliana, the manwhore elf dude, and that hot chick who teaches you how to be a duelist as well as having a threesome with Leliana and the pirate chick. It must be the beard.

really???? you can do all that??? I romanced Morrigan, started a thing with Leliana, but never romanced her. I did have to choose though.....and how do you get the 3some with Leliana and the Pirate chick? huh, gotta replay!!!

When you are romancing her there are options for you to subtly influence her to become more badass and less religious. Basically you remind her why she was an assassin/bard in the first place. If you do that and your relationship and Persuade are high enough. Go talk to the pirate with her in your party. The option comes up to ask her to teach you "other things" and when you are about to leave Leliana asks to join in. Apparently she is a wildcat too.

I'm usually fond of BioWare games, this one is no exception.

I'm confused, though. Dragon Age then Mass Effect 2 a few months afterwards? WTF? Not that I don't like it, it's just like Haley's comet coming twice one year.

missedstations said:
Oh, God, I am loving it so much I might fail all my exams. x.X Help please.

I'm angry for the exact opposite reason. My 360 Red Ringed giving me alot of time to study. I was really looking forward to doing Morrigan's spoileriffic sidequest. Also Shale is a Beast.

And I agree with Kawamura. I'm not complaining either but I hope going forward they alternate years for the inevitable sequels. I don't want to have to wait 3 years and then get two at a time. Then again It's better to have it good than quick.

It reminds me of the joke that used to apply to buses and now applies to BioWare games:

"Women are like buses/BioWare games. Wait forever for one and then two come at a time." My baby brother's XBOX died right when I was trying to play ME1 for the first time a few months back.

Heres a thought!!!
I own the 360 version. Does the PC version come with more stuf than the 360 version?

I believe it comes with the Warden of the Keep DLC for free. New copies of the 360/PS3 version come with whatever DLC includes Shale as a playable character for free. Its really all about options.

I can never seem to find a copy of the game, every time I go into the store, it's sold out!
Damn you christmas.

I haven't gotten a chance to play yet, but I bought it for my BF for christmas. Hoping he likes it when he gets back.
x_x

Back
Top Bottom