Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Insert Interesting Title] [Hooray for more plots]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilatria

Planetoid
Hooray for being creative.
Anyway, I'm obviously looking for roleplay partners. Please PM me if you're interested.

Warning/Announcement/Something:
This may sound weird, but I need to find the person you're roleplaying attractive, if you're using a picture. It's weird and I can't explain it..

Characters:
I mainly use one of two characters: Jordan Ian Sweeto or Lukas Lee Alvintzi.
Just tell me which one you want me to use.

Pairings:
I honestly love to roleplay MxM. I don't know why, judge all you want. I would prefer to play that, but I can do MxF. Sometimes.

Kinks:
Erm. I have slight issues. I like it when the other person is dominant, like, slam against the wall rough. I also like to play the submissive characters, but even that can get dull, so I can occasionally play the seke if you want.
What I don't like is excessive abuse or non-con. Isn't that so contradictory? I also don't like anthro. I can do nekos and stuff, but not full on furry. I have nothing against it, just not my cup of tea.

Plots:

Plot One- From the Dust
Based off of From the Dust by Rogue

Two kids have been friends since they were in diapers. But ever since the two entered highschool, the two started to drift apart, your character joining sports clubs, while my character joined the more artistic areas- Theatre and National Honours Art Society.
Despite the social stigma against the jocks ever hanging out with one of the art "freaks", your character still tries to make time to hang out with my character, and he realises that he misses hanging out with him most of the time, and that the time he does spend with him makes his heart race. So he asks my character to hang out for the weekend, planning to spend the time rekindling their friendship and possibly telling him how he feels.

Plot Two- Frame of Mind
Based off of Frame of Mind by Tristam and Braken

My character has always had a guardian angel, seeing him in his dreams every time he was sad or lonely, he would appear. When he started to grow up, he became the source of bullying because of this. So the visits to his guardian angel became more and more frequent, and this makes your character more worried. Because of these visits, the two got to know each other well, and soon one of the characters wants to take the relationship to the next level.

Plot Three- Forbidden Love
My character gets a new English Professor who is hot in every way. So it's only natural that he keeps a journal describing every single fantasy he has between him and his teacher. This continues for a week until he accidentally leaves his journal at his desk and it's found by his professor. The next day, he's asked to stay after class to discuss what was in said journal.

Plot Four- Little Red Riding Hood
Based off of Little Red Riding Hood. Sorta.

We all know the legends of the big bad wolf that lives in the forest. Some choose to believe the legends, some may scoff at them while still sticking clear of the woods, but then there are the few who are either brave or dumb enough to venture into the woods- and then their bodies are soon found the next day on the edge of the woods. But one night, my character to venture into the woods on a dare, dismissing the evidence.

Plot Five- Reverse Stockholm Syndrome
In a town, there is a serial killer. No-one ever goes out unless they have to, and even then it's in groups. There have been many rumours that the serial killer will hold you hostage for a week and then finally kill you, so people lose hope rather quickly if you're gone for more then a week. So, what happens when another kid is captured, but a body is never found?

Plot Six- Timber
Based off of Timber by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha

Our characters have a one night stand, but your character can't seem to forget him- though his face is blurry, even six months later. What happens when they bump into each other yet again at the same nightclub? Or when your character is a professional artist who hires my character based on what his build is.

Plot Seven: Taking Over
Based off of Taking Over by Favright ft. Cassandra Kay
Our two characters meet at a rave and hook up. The next morning, the two actually get to know each other and your character finds out that mine is addicted to LSD, acid, ecstasy, and weed- anything to feel good due to their past. Your character is a well-off kid, with a good family, and so he takes it upon himself to help mine rid himself of his addictions, and soon my character falls in love, his addiction to drugs soon being replaced by his love for your character.

Plot Eight: Through The Dark

Based of off Through The Dark by Rogue
It finally happened- nuclear war. The people now look back on their ancestors from two hundred years ago and wondered why they ever nuked each other, finding it extremely stupid. Now, the land is barren, most of it uninhabitable due to the radiation, and bandits, supermutants, regular mutants, and ghouls run wild, making the land that is inhabitable extremely dangerous.

Then there are the vaults. Some of them fail, others are taken over, but then there are the few that survive. And those few hold "pure" people, untouched by the ravages of the outside world, who hope to one day emerge into a lush land- filled with trees and grass and flowers.

Our two characters could be two people from different vaults, who escape their boring, sterile life, and experience the rough life, soon coming together to band against any enemy that comes their way. Or they could be from the same vault, with the same goal of escape. When they do, they still rely on each other to get through the wasteland.
Or perhaps (I really want this) my character escapes his vault after bandits raid it, but is caught by one of the patrols. Your character, the bandits leader, decides to spare the boy, but he requires one thing: my character has to serve his in anyway the other wants.

F-List

Alright, I'm back after a long while of doing other stuff, and I'm looking for some roleplays.
So, I'm adding a list of fandoms I will do:
- Naruto (SasukexNaruto, GaaraxNeji)
- Dragon Age (F!HawkexFenris, M!HawkexFenris)
- Legend of Zelda (Ghiralink, Dark LinkxLink)
- Minecraft (Either youtubers or OC's. My two ships are: Skylox and Merome)
- More video games, just ask.

I also like the masterxslave plots. Those are great.
Sometimes with dub-con.

And anyone? Does the MxM throw people off?

PwP anyone?

Hey, a random plot appeared.
The Blooming Rose​
The Blooming Rose is a brothel located in Hightown, in the Red Lantern District. According to Madam Lusine, they provide "the royal treatment" for 2 sovereigns, "standard services" for 1 sovereign, and for 50 silver "someone may touch you. Briefly."

The Services:

1. Royal Treatment: This is the most expensive service, and for good reason; the customer is in complete control and may do anything he or she likes, however, there are a few rules: You may not harm the person serving you in any way and they may kick you out at any time if they feel uncomfortable or you are crossing the line. Time: 2 hours every two sovereigns.

2. Standard Service: This is the second highest service. The companion is in control and you have to follow their rules. Failure to comply will result in you being thrown out and possibly banned from their services again. Time: 1 hour every sovereign.

3. Brief: This service is the cheapest and holds no real reward. You are allowed to kiss and touch the companion, but nothing else. Most customers use this service if they are in need of companionship. Time: 30 minutes every 50 silver.

Anyone can really apply through a PM, I'd play the whore and can do either top/bottom/switch. I seriously have so many characters for this. I would prefer MxM, I'm really good at those, but I can try my hand at MxF. Or FxF I guess?

Hey, so, I just want a MxM kinda pwp role play. I could come up with some sort of idea if you want, and yeah.

Bumping with new pairing: Jet x Zuko. Looking for someone to play Jet (Dom). It would be set during Ba Sing Sae or Fire Kingdom prison or AU in a prison or high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom