Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mel's craving thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melandrey

Planetoid
Please do not reply on this Thread! Send me a PM.
Also no males playing as females.​

I've decided to rip apart another of my old threads and turn it into something shiny and new, or maybe something old but classical depending on the particular craving at the time... Anyway I'm rambling now... welcome to what is going to be my new home for cravings to augment my other request thread!

At most I'll generally have one or two more specific ideas on here at a time, but they are very likely to change so even if you've read the thread before and though “Nah, that's not for me” then please do check back again later, as there might be something more to your tastes.

I also have a more general request thread here.

So, I think we should get my rules out of the way first so we can then focus on good stuff...

- I only ever use thread or PM, in that order of preference.
- I usually write between 2-4 Paragraphs (120 words each approx) and ask you do the same.
- I reply at a minimum of once every two days, often more frequently. Please do the same.
- I require good spelling and grammar from both myself and my partner.
- I adore good use of appropriate* detail and description, and will likely get bored without it.
- I will ask for a writing sample if you have 0 posts, either be willing to share or don't ask to RP.

By appropriate detail I mean it is important to describe things such as: The way your character(s) look, what they are thinking, what they are wearing and during sex how they are performing the acts you mention – e.g. “She licked Sally's pussy” is not enough, you need to say how. What is being done with her tongue, and to what area of Sally's pussy? And if you need an anatomy lesson… well, chances are you're male and I don't want to play with you.

Too much boring detail is doing things like describing the entire process of having a shower or getting dressed when your character is alone, or describing a simple object which doesn't need any explanation such as a kitchen sink

Into what I'm craving to RP now, YAY!

Craving one...

I have a craving for a plot which revolves around one female becoming a sort of house toy for three to four young *futanari* women. This is mostly because there are several kinks that I very rarely get to play out, things like double penetration, sloppy seconds and multiple facials. As a result I am looking for something that is mostly smut based for this, so please if you wish to RP this with me be willing to play out more than just vanilla sex – sure it's fun in its own right, but not as the only activity during a smut RP.

*Side note: my versions of futanari have both penis and vagina with fully formed clitoris but lack testicles*

The pairing I'm most looking for in this is College age girl x 3-4 College age Futa roommates. I have a plot in mind and I am happy to play either role in this, I will only take on two of these at most – one as female and one as the futas.

Craving two...

It's been far too long since I've actually had an FxF RP that had some interesting sex in it. I tend to find fewer partners who are open to the more 'out there' kinks in that genre. So, I would like to play a dom / sub RP in which one of the characters is a high end call girl who caters exclusively for other women who desire a chance to be dominated.

There is extremely little need or want for plot here, this focuses on the smut. Again, with that fact in mind I'm looking for some interesting kinks here that I might not usually get to try. Please let me know which kinks you'd like to try in your first message when asking about this idea. Again for this I will play either role, but I get asked to dom VERY often, so if you want me to dom, give me some interesting kinks and a nice girl to play with.

Do not apply if:

You want to play girls with anything under a D-cup bust (I want something to play with here)
You think 'sub' only means being bottom during sex.
You have not read my F-list and checked my own limits (it's in my signature)
You only want spanking and name calling (these are fun, but get repetitive on their own)
You don't know what kind of dom you want or want to play as.

RE: Looking for a smutty F x Futas plot

You know, I was going to write something witty here but right now I'm fresh out of thinky and just want my kinky. So Bump!

A quick reminder that I asked people NOT to post on my thread here along with this bump.

Time to play Lazarus... Hauled this thread from the clutches of death and gave it a slap to the face to wake it up alongside the whole new re-write.

Still nothing clever to write for this bump... but hey, check out my other request thread if you like looking at lady's bums. Link is at the top of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom