Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Mabel Pines or Wendy Corduroy: Gravity Falls Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipper Pines

Planetoid
Please read this!

I am a straight-forward guy who doesn't like to BULLSHIT!;

Keep in mind that I prefer to do long-term rps, and 'PLEASE' no backing out. You have to stay committed, and If you're up for it, please PM for more information. If there's a problem let me know; I like to communicate. I want a partner that is actually 'female', that knows how to do a strong paragraph and more (Mostly 1-5 paragraphs), with great detail, and quite literate, while following my character's lead throughout the story line, and there will be chapters involved. You also have to be opened-minded and very down to earth personality, because my kinks will vary for different things during our roleplay. And please state your time, I live in the east-side of the U.S., you must be active. During the weekday I will be on around 7PM- 12AM, and during the weekend I will be active as much as possible. And if there's an issue, I will contact you if I'm busy, or anything else. And I am NOT a grammar nazi; we all make mistakes (even me).

I give effort into my rping, and I want the same from you. :)

As for my likes/dislikes, here's a list.

https://www.f-list.net/c/dipper_pines/

I can do thread, PM, or even outside this site. If you need to ask about my yahoo account, don't be scared to ask. Kunfurio2013@yahoo.com

And just so you know, I am also into fan-base rps; whether anime, cartoon series, furry, comic, crossovers, etc., but I will favor more on my 'number one priority'. I'm quite picky when it comes to original characters. Not only that, but I 'will not' be an original character, 'nor' another character from a different series! I will be using Dipper Pines and no one else (other than the characters inside the verse) 'this will not be negotiable'. However, don't feel discourage to approach me if you're curious of my interest with a particular 'series'; I won't bite. ;)

Side note: If I go to "Roleplay Requests by Females". I will gladly roleplay anything you want for your request, and respecting your opinion on what you want (even if I have to be an original character or someone else). If you come to my topic requesting something different that's not going to be related too an actual character from different series or from Gravity Falls verse. I have the right to deny on what I don't want. So please! respect my opinion!

As for what I am in the mood right now (updated regularly):

**Number one priority**​

If you're familiar with the cartoon show called Gravity Falls. I'm encouraging you to roleplay as either Mabel Pines or Wendy Corduroy, but mainly Mabel Pines. Let me explain on how I want this roleplay to be, Mabel Pines most be around 17 year-old. The same age as Dipper Pines, because they're both twins. In this particular story I want to have a long-term relationship with this particular character, because I have a lot of plans for her. Don't worry, it will not be 100% smut, It will be more like story driven with a little bit of sex driven roleplay. It will have 50% adventure, mythical, paranormal, and creepypasta with a hint of erotic on the side, and you also must love incest. In our story, there will be mature themes, and there is no excuse at 'all' to change it in to kid friendly story. Each chapter there will be a new paranormal activity waiting to happen and for us to solve! If you want more information, PM me and I can send you an idea on how our roleplay will start, and for us to discuss every new chapter. And I will provide a starter! Image on the bottom is Mabel Pines.

5e3951a36cc5c399b5fffb6dc1bc2ef15059dd44.jpg

**Second priority**​

And I'm also trying to find a Wendy Corduroy, but not just any Wendy Corduroy. In this alternative universe she will be 16, while Dipper is 17 at the time. It will be the same adventures, as the ones with Mabel Pines. Don't worry, It will not be a copy and paste. Each chapter will be different, original, and with a twist. Image on the bottom is Wendy Corduroy.

1bdfc442d359bb2ee5febf1f0d7f629ef990bc62.jpg

If you want to know a little bit of my character, here is his bio;​

After his parents told both the twins to do other things besides staying indoors throughout the summer, they instead packed the twins bags for them to go to the great outdoor. Dipper Pines (17 year old) is your ordinary teenager that stumble upon the paranormal in the little town called "Gravity Falls". Everyday he challenges something new out of the shadows. With his "Journal #3" on his hands, his able to look through it, and check on hints or tips on how to stop such catastrophe. But no fear! His not the only one tagging along this journey. His twin sister Mabel Pines will always be there to assist him at times. She's the opposite of him making her more enthusiastic. The only thing about all of this... is to solve the mystery of this small town called Gravity Falls.

☆OOC☆

I can do paragraph and up length posts.

Great with details and literate.

PM Friendly

Supernatural, real life, slice of life, school, survival, adventure, mystery, and romance/erotic. I'm flexible with anything if you ask.

Always in third person.

Expert erotic roleplayer. I'm not trying to sound cocky, but I know what I'm doing. Very opened-minded.

I always begin my starters, so you don't need to start for me.

I love to pitch in ideas, but if you don't like it. You have four options: You might either want to change the idea around? Or do you want to pitch in your idea? Or we could both pitch in ideas? Or I will pitch in my idea. Fine by me, I will do just about anything you ask me to do.​
~Thanks for reading~ I hope to hear from you soon~ And have a nice day~​

RE: Looking for a Mabel Pines or Wendy Corduroy

Please bump no more than once every 24 hours, or once your thread reaches the third page, which ever happens first!

Thank you. :)

Dipper Pines said:
Please read this!

I am a straight-forward guy who doesn't like to BULLSHIT!;

Keep in mind that I prefer to do long-term rps, and 'PLEASE' no backing out. You have to stay committed, and If you're up for it, please PM for more information. If there's a problem let me know; I like to communicate. I want a partner that is actually 'female', that knows how to do a strong paragraph and more (Mostly 1-5 paragraphs), with great detail, and quite literate, while following my character's lead throughout the story line, and there will be chapters involved. You also have to be opened-minded and very down to earth personality, because my kinks will vary for different things during our roleplay. And please state your time, I live in the east-side of the U.S., you must be active. During the weekday I will be on around 7PM- 12AM, and during the weekend I will be active as much as possible. And if there's an issue, I will contact you if I'm busy, or anything else. And I am NOT a grammar nazi; we all make mistakes (even me).

I give effort into my rping, and I want the same from you. :)

As for my likes/dislikes, here's a list.

https://www.f-list.net/c/dipper_pines/

I can do thread, PM, or even outside this site. If you need to ask about my yahoo account, don't be scared to ask. Kunfurio2013@yahoo.com

And just so you know, I am also into fan-base rps; whether anime, cartoon series, furry, comic, crossovers, etc., but I will favor more on my 'number one priority'. I'm quite picky when it comes to original characters. Not only that, but I 'will not' be an original character, 'nor' another character from a different series! I will be using Dipper Pines and no one else (other than the characters inside the verse) 'this will not be negotiable'. However, don't feel discourage to approach me if you're curious of my interest with a particular 'series'; I won't bite. ;)

Side note: If I go to "Roleplay Requests by Females". I will gladly roleplay anything you want for your request, and respecting your opinion on what you want (even if I have to be an original character or someone else). If you come to my topic requesting something different that's not going to be related too an actual character from different series or from Gravity Falls verse. I have the right to deny on what I don't want. So please! respect my opinion!

As for what I am in the mood right now (updated regularly):

**Number one priority**​

If you're familiar with the cartoon show called Gravity Falls. I'm encouraging you to roleplay as either Mabel Pines or Wendy Corduroy, but mainly Mabel Pines. Let me explain on how I want this roleplay to be, Mabel Pines most be around 17 year-old. The same age as Dipper Pines, because they're both twins. In this particular story I want to have a long-term relationship with this particular character, because I have a lot of plans for her. Don't worry, it will not be 100% smut, It will be more like story driven with a little bit of sex driven roleplay. It will have 50% adventure, mythical, paranormal, and creepypasta with a hint of erotic on the side, and you also must love incest. In our story, there will be mature themes, and there is no excuse at 'all' to change it in to kid friendly story. Each chapter there will be a new paranormal activity waiting to happen and for us to solve! If you want more information, PM me and I can send you an idea on how our roleplay will start, and for us to discuss every new chapter. And I will provide a starter! Image on the bottom is Mabel Pines.

5e3951a36cc5c399b5fffb6dc1bc2ef15059dd44.jpg

**Second priority**​

And I'm also trying to find a Wendy Corduroy, but not just any Wendy Corduroy. In this alternative universe she will be 16, while Dipper is 17 at the time. It will be the same adventures, as the ones with Mabel Pines. Don't worry, It will not be a copy and paste. Each chapter will be different, original, and with a twist. Image on the bottom is Wendy Corduroy.

1bdfc442d359bb2ee5febf1f0d7f629ef990bc62.jpg

If you want to know a little bit of my character, here is his bio;​

After his parents told both the twins to do other things besides staying indoors throughout the summer, they instead packed the twins bags for them to go to the great outdoor. Dipper Pines (17 year old) is your ordinary teenager that stumble upon the paranormal in the little town called "Gravity Falls". Everyday he challenges something new out of the shadows. With his "Journal #3" on his hands, his able to look through it, and check on hints or tips on how to stop such catastrophe. But no fear! His not the only one tagging along this journey. His twin sister Mabel Pines will always be there to assist him at times. She's the opposite of him making her more enthusiastic. The only thing about all of this... is to solve the mystery of this small town called Gravity Falls.

☆OOC☆

I can do paragraph and up length posts.

Great with details and literate.

PM Friendly

Supernatural, real life, slice of life, school, survival, adventure, mystery, and romance/erotic. I'm flexible with anything if you ask.

Always in third person.

Expert erotic roleplayer. I'm not trying to sound cocky, but I know what I'm doing. Very opened-minded.

I always begin my starters, so you don't need to start for me.

I love to pitch in ideas, but if you don't like it. You have four options: You might either want to change the idea around? Or do you want to pitch in your idea? Or we could both pitch in ideas? Or I will pitch in my idea. Fine by me, I will do just about anything you ask me to do.​
~Thanks for reading~ I hope to hear from you soon~ And have a nice day~​

Im just starting to get into the Show, but I am interested. I almost NEVER do fandoms, but this one sounds a lot more thought out than Most of them. Im going to see if I can some how get my hands on the series. Also maybe have something with Maybel AND Wendy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom