Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales! Yes, I'm weird. <.<

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Ok, so this is an idea I had on an extremely random whim. Part of it has to do with my love for the show 'Once Upon A Time', another for Disney because I'm a total geek like that and lastly because I think it can all be made into a twisted world of horror that would be utterly insane and dark and terrifying.

<.<

Think blood baths and complex twists where death can occur yet be overcome since the world of fairytales is a world of magic. Just remember that with magic comes a price. BUT it does mean that death isn't permanent.

This allows for much freedom, much violence, much gore, much terror!!!

And for everyone to come back... hehehe... also assuming things work out such that deaths occur of course. Not saying it's a must or requirement, however for those who aren't bothered by it, they can rest assured that their character will come back.

Anyway, this is a group and if there's interest profiles would have to be submitted to me and such. HOWEVER I want to make this as flexible and inclusive as possible. So, basically, if the character(s) are a fairytale/fairytale-like character then chances are it'll be fine for the entire thing.

As for plot? Well, it'll take place in the realm of fairytales. However, what's going on in the background will largely depend on our characters and some discussion between those who show interest. I want this to be a group effort, not the effort of one or two. Also, to help make it such that more have the chance to join up..... FOR NOW, limit is up to 2 fairytale characters per person (perhaps down the line people can take on more if they want).

So, who is interested and what characters are you interested in taking??? Remember, for now, only TWO THREE!!!

~+~+~
THE LIST (taken):
Little Red Riding Hood - darkangel76
The Snow Queen/Elsa - darkangel76
Cinderella/Snow White - darkangel76
Alice - Karameida
Cheshire Cat - Karameida
Belle/Beast - kuro_bara
Maleficent/Evil Queen/Fairy Godmother - kuro_bara
Princess Jasmine - LadyYunaFFX2
Pocahontas - LadyYunaFFX2
Esmeralda - LadyYunaFFX2
Aladdin - sailingsam
Robin Hood - sailingsam
Judge Frollo - Raze
Jafar - Raze (side character)
Iago - Raze (side character)
Quasimodo - Raze (side character)
Dr. Facilier - malin
The Wolf - malin
Faust - RetroPixelMonster
The Devil - RetroPixelMonster
Gaston - wildwolfking246
Hades - wildwolfking246
Prince Charming - Thaedael -- IN SEARCH OF THIS CHARACTER! PM DARKANGEL76 FOR DETAILS!
The White Rabbit - LadyLarunai
Mad Hatter - LadyLarunai (side character)
March Hare - LadyLarunai (side character)
Gepetto - LadyLarunai

POSSIBILITIES (to inspire ideas):
Hatter
Red Queen
Red Knight
White Queen
White Knight
Queen of Hearts
Knave of Hearts
Tweedle Dum
Tweedle Dee
Huntsman
Any of the 7 Dwarves
Sleeping Beauty/Aurora
Prince Philip
Stepmother
Either Stepsister
Ariel
Prince Eric
Ursula
Maid Marian
Will Scarlet
Little John
Prince John
Rapunzel
Flynn
Mother Gothel
Tiana
Prince Naveen
The Miller's Daughter
Rumplestiltskin

ETC (other fairytale/fairytale-like characters are acceptable, just mention them and we'll see if they fit!).........

Character Profiles Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55343
OOC Discussion Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55423
RP Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55613

Indeed, Kara! XD

And sounds great, wildwolf! Both of those are unclaimed, so feel free to snatch them up and I'll be sure to mark them off as yours. *nods* XD I look forward to seeing the profiles you come up with. hehe.

darkangel76 said:
And sounds great, wildwolf! Both of those are unclaimed, so feel free to snatch them up and I'll be sure to mark them off as yours. *nods* XD I look forward to seeing the profiles you come up with. hehe.

I hope my ideas can do them justice, and feel free to call me just Wolfe if you wish ;)

Okay, I know who my second is gonna be. I abruptly got a rather twisted/unique background for ....

Esmerelda ("Hunchback of Notre Dame")

Marked her down for you, Yuna. So she is all yours. :)

Just wow..... this was a totally random whim of an idea and... who knew that so many would take to it! I'm truly speechless and beyond giddy and happy. >////< This is going to be wonderful once we get all the profiles in and everything off the ground. Plus, who knows who else might join as things go. That's the beauty here seeing as there are so many fairytale characters. *nods*

Indeed, can't have belle and beast with Gaston! Though strangely I have the idea of him not being a pompous ass hat and actually tailing belle for more .......... interesting reasons cause of her little curse ;)..... Suffice to say I might have accidentally made him somewhat of a deadpan snarker XD

Have found potential Gastons:
Gaston #1(John Snow?): http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/199/8/0/ranger_with_wolf_by_jasson78-d3ujdb0.jpg
Gaston #2: http://s23.postimg.org/o95a9wvzf/rsz_falconer_by_cristi_b_d5s56do.jpg
Gaston #3: http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1368/07/1368078068076.jpg

Also found a funny little demotivational XD

Wolfe I vote on number 1 :3 Also totally makes sense for him to be hunting Belle if he knows her secret.

OK I'M SORRY that mine haven't been sent in I passed out pretty early x.x;

kuro_bara said:
Wolfe I vote on number 1 :3 Also totally makes sense for him to be hunting Belle if he knows her secret.

;D He may know a little more than her secret, also would have to have an extremely good reason for following what is roughly their town's bookworm of a grim reaper XD.

@WildWolfKing246:

I agree with Kuro. Pic #1 is probably the best though #2 doesn't look half-bad either. Those are nice pics though. ^.^

Why thank you Yuna, basing off #1 actually.....partly for the excuse for him to have a wolf companion XD

Now all I need is his background and I can submit :T

I just had a very demented thought for my Elsa character--would require me tweaking her up a bit more (mainly with history, as in adding to it)--AND it would require someone taking on the role of.... dun dun dunnnn... The Wizard from the Wizard of Oz. <.< Also, Elsa would sort of also be known as Glinda elsewhere. BUT... ummm... all is sooo NOT as it seems. But, I'll only implement this if I can get a VERY solid person to play the Wizard role. >.>

I hope it can become so....... >.< I just have fragmented ideas for it. And, like I said, all is NOT as it seems. Not sure how much can be gathered from Elsa so far, but...... <.< Anyway, yeah. I'd require a Wizard for her. So unless that happens, I cannot do it. meep!

YAAAAY. I got my characters up. Yeah, originally I wanted someone else to play cheshire for the idea I had but...with how I intend to do the two characters...it just seemed easier for me to play cheshire and alice. ><;

Yeahhhh.... I can't do that though. But it's all good. If no one joins to play it, it's no biggie. And who knows. Maybe down the line it'll happen. XD I'm flexible and go with the flow like that. lol.

I had to leave mine kinda short because of what I have planned with Alice/Cheshire. Once it comes out in the RP I'll update the profiles but until then I want it to be for the most part unknown.

Back
Top Bottom