Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales! Yes, I'm weird. <.<

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Ok, so this is an idea I had on an extremely random whim. Part of it has to do with my love for the show 'Once Upon A Time', another for Disney because I'm a total geek like that and lastly because I think it can all be made into a twisted world of horror that would be utterly insane and dark and terrifying.

<.<

Think blood baths and complex twists where death can occur yet be overcome since the world of fairytales is a world of magic. Just remember that with magic comes a price. BUT it does mean that death isn't permanent.

This allows for much freedom, much violence, much gore, much terror!!!

And for everyone to come back... hehehe... also assuming things work out such that deaths occur of course. Not saying it's a must or requirement, however for those who aren't bothered by it, they can rest assured that their character will come back.

Anyway, this is a group and if there's interest profiles would have to be submitted to me and such. HOWEVER I want to make this as flexible and inclusive as possible. So, basically, if the character(s) are a fairytale/fairytale-like character then chances are it'll be fine for the entire thing.

As for plot? Well, it'll take place in the realm of fairytales. However, what's going on in the background will largely depend on our characters and some discussion between those who show interest. I want this to be a group effort, not the effort of one or two. Also, to help make it such that more have the chance to join up..... FOR NOW, limit is up to 2 fairytale characters per person (perhaps down the line people can take on more if they want).

So, who is interested and what characters are you interested in taking??? Remember, for now, only TWO THREE!!!

~+~+~
THE LIST (taken):
Little Red Riding Hood - darkangel76
The Snow Queen/Elsa - darkangel76
Cinderella/Snow White - darkangel76
Alice - Karameida
Cheshire Cat - Karameida
Belle/Beast - kuro_bara
Maleficent/Evil Queen/Fairy Godmother - kuro_bara
Princess Jasmine - LadyYunaFFX2
Pocahontas - LadyYunaFFX2
Esmeralda - LadyYunaFFX2
Aladdin - sailingsam
Robin Hood - sailingsam
Judge Frollo - Raze
Jafar - Raze (side character)
Iago - Raze (side character)
Quasimodo - Raze (side character)
Dr. Facilier - malin
The Wolf - malin
Faust - RetroPixelMonster
The Devil - RetroPixelMonster
Gaston - wildwolfking246
Hades - wildwolfking246
Prince Charming - Thaedael -- IN SEARCH OF THIS CHARACTER! PM DARKANGEL76 FOR DETAILS!
The White Rabbit - LadyLarunai
Mad Hatter - LadyLarunai (side character)
March Hare - LadyLarunai (side character)
Gepetto - LadyLarunai

POSSIBILITIES (to inspire ideas):
Hatter
Red Queen
Red Knight
White Queen
White Knight
Queen of Hearts
Knave of Hearts
Tweedle Dum
Tweedle Dee
Huntsman
Any of the 7 Dwarves
Sleeping Beauty/Aurora
Prince Philip
Stepmother
Either Stepsister
Ariel
Prince Eric
Ursula
Maid Marian
Will Scarlet
Little John
Prince John
Rapunzel
Flynn
Mother Gothel
Tiana
Prince Naveen
The Miller's Daughter
Rumplestiltskin

ETC (other fairytale/fairytale-like characters are acceptable, just mention them and we'll see if they fit!).........

Character Profiles Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55343
OOC Discussion Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55423
RP Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55613

YAY! Demented stuff and Fairy Tales! I'll do Alice! I'll just stick with one for now >w<;

Sweet! And I couldn't agree more, though I'm biased. And just wrong in the head. <.< Anyway, I took Alice of the 'possibilities' list and added her as 'taken' for you. :)

Yesss >D
All of the sexy dark twisted crazy! Awesome.
YAY! 83
<3

This will be awesome! MOAR PEOPLE SHOULD JOIN NOW! Hehehe

Hope so. I kinda like the idea of scary meets blood bath meets twisted fairytale. But then again, I'm weird. <.<

lol.

I am so in! I would like to for sure stake a claim on Belle. Possibly will look at a second character later on once more people join :3

Waves hand

Pfft, please. I'm weird too, sis.

Playfully sticks tongue out

I could give this a go.

She was one of my favorites early on in my childhood with her rebellious attitude and all so ....

I'll take Princess Jasmine.

YAY for interest!!!!!!! Hopefully some guys show interest too or people willing to write guys.... I, personally, don't care who writes what... guy writing girl, girl writing guy. If you can write it, you are welcome!

Although I preferred a lot of the females in Disney/fairy tales, I might have my second be a male if we really need it. It all depends who ends up joining and such. Anyway, I need to head out now to chauffeur someone around now that Veinexes is finally working and thus he can't. Later all~

I'd love to try and jump on in here if possible. I'm open to Robin Hood, always was quite the archer as a kid. Hm.... if needed I could be Ariel or the Evil Queen or anything else. Robin Hood is my #1 though :)

Sam. We have enough females. Trust me. We don't need you playing anymore xD. It's more than plausible that for the most part this RP will be primarily female.

Additionally, if need be, if by the time we start we need more males I can always play a male. I was pretty good at it.

YAY! More interest! I hope we have even more still..... Now that would be awesome. Also, this won't be for the faint of heart! <.< Anyone who knows me, err... yeah. lol. >.< haha!

Don't worry about me, DA. Although I don't know your horror tastes, I can say that between me and Vein, I'm the horror fan. It takes a hell of a lot to genuinely scare me. So I'm nothing close to 'faint of heart'.

Well, I like a lot of horror. As in... a lot. <.< Gore, vore, blood...... ummm... yeah. >.<

And Kuro, if that's the case, do you want me to take the other thing off the list for you then so that it's yours?

If it wasn't Terrifying I'd jump in... but alas I'm a faint of heart kind of person lol. I loathe horror and terror scenes in RP. I shall enjoy reading through this RP though.

Well there has to be one in every bunch haha. I do love fairytales... but my heart is in romance and lightness. I would be the good among your characters bad! haha. Wouldn't work in my favor lol

Oh you can have good and still have them deal in horror. Horror doesn't mean all are villains. It just means there's something that causes intense fear or there's an unstoppable force or..... blood.... lots and lots of blood. >//////////////<

Back
Top Bottom