Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*I'M BACK!* [M+F] NONCON ~ MASTER & SLAVE | Scenarios Inside | *UPDATED 3/5*

Status
Not open for further replies.

badxbabybri

ʍıll ʇɥǝ dɐıu sʇod ıɟ ʍǝ ƃo pǝǝdǝɹ?
h
i

• I'm back! Mostly. It's been awhile since I was last on this site because reasons, but I am looking to get back into some roleplaying. I'm not as available as I used to be; Fridays - Sundays I cannot respond at all, so don't get mad/sad/paranoid if I don't reply immediately or during those days. If we've roleplayed before feel free to PM me, just don't get upset if I don't remember you. :)

Before PMing me, note:

• First, read this entire thread and view my F-List.
              • Try to have some roleplay idea or select one of my own. Don’t PM me and expect me to set everything up on the spot for you.
              • PMs only. I don’t do threads and I don't use messengers.
              • Proper spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are crucial. Poorly written responses are mood-killers.
              • Response length can vary, though I do expect a minimum of four or five sentences.
              • OOC chat is off-limits unless we’re discussing something about a roleplay.

My Character:

I prefer my character to have as many characteristics as myself, so I am pretty particular about how she looks.

• I enjoy age play and will only play between the ages of 16 and 18, possibly up to 20 depending on the role. Make sure her role matches that age range.
              • Ideally she would be a virgin, unless otherwise discussed.
              • Specifics:
              ⁃ Name: Brianna (unless otherwise discussed)
              ⁃ Height: Between 4’10 - 5’3. Height differences are a huge turn-on for me.
              ⁃ Hair: Long, preferably brown or another dark color. Unnatural colors (pink, red, white, etc.) are off-limits.
              ⁃ Bust: 34C or 32D
              ⁃ Pubic style: Shaven.
              • View my character references (NSFW) for general models of face and body type.

I would appreciate it if you also had some specifics set up for your character(s) as well.

Absolute Nos:

• Anal and any other kinks in the No category of my F-List. Ask about Maybes before including them.
              • Female + female.
              • Young males + older females.
              • Multiple females.
              • Unkempt pubic hair on the male(s). Either shaven/waxed/trimmed.
              • Vanilla sex.
              • Submissive men or “dominant” men who aren’t actually dominant.
              • Celebrities, book/movie/video game characters or scenarios, and non-humans.
              • 100% consent (I’d prefer complete non-con but depending upon the scenario the roleplay can become con.)

Scenarios:

Keep in mind that these don't have to be selected; feel free to offer your own ideas or we can create one together. At the same time, don't take it personally if I am not drawn to one of your suggestions.

Stepdaughter From Hell
              Roles: Stepfather + Stepdaughter

Brianna had despised your character from the moment he first started dating her mother. She had no legitimate reason for her dislike of him, in fact he was actually very nice to her, but that didn’t stop her from giving him attitude or completely ignoring him when he’d try to talk to her or get to know her throughout the months of the two dating. It got progressively worse as the relationship became serious and your character and her mother got engaged and eventually married. Brianna and her mother moved in to his house, but that didn’t stop her from keeping up her bad attitude and blatant disrespect for him. In fact, she stepped it up to a whole new level — prancing around practically naked, showering with the bathroom door open, leaving her bedroom door wide open when she’d change — hoping that that would be enough to finally drive him away. Unfortunately, it does just the opposite.

Alternatively, this could be a 'Stepsister From Hell' as well as a 'Stepbrother' or 'Stepfather From Hell', in which your character is instead the one acting like a pervert to my character.

The Switch
              Roles: Older brother + Little sister

A young teen lives with her parents and two older brothers that she is extremely close to, who are twins. They are near impossible to tell apart, and it’s not unlike them to pretend to be one another either as a prank or to get away with something. Because of how close she is with them (cuddling, sleeping together, wresting around, etc.) one of her brothers had began lusting after Brianna, and one day he pretends to be his other twin and takes her against her will. With no one to turn to but her 'other' brother, she’d go to him for comfort, unaware that he was the one that had actually raped her. While he’s comforting her, he uses her emotional trauma as a way to take her willingly. Doing things like touching and massaging her to soothe her body, making her feel better in this way until she becomes so aroused that she can't say no. He then goes back and forth, pretending to be both brothers - having his way with her whenever he wants, only to have her crawl back to him thinking he’s the other twin who cares for her.

The plot could go in a couple different ways. The second brother could be completely unaware and uninvolved whatsoever. Or the twin that’s been playing mind games on his little sister tells his brother what he’s been doing, and they both take turns messing with her head. Or the second brother could walk in on the two of them willingly fucking one another, or his brother raping her and pretending to be him. Open to suggestions and ideas.

My Mother's New Boyfriend
              Roles: Mother's boyfriend + Teen

Mom had recently begun dating a new man and at first Brianna couldn’t have been more happy for her. She had only met him two or three times, but somehow he always managed to give her the creeps. His hugs always seemed too long; his obvious flirting borderline inappropriate; his hands lingering just a little too long. Every time she caught him staring it felt as if he were undressing her with his eyes. He began showing up unexpectedly and staying over much more frequently, and with each day he seemed to grow more perverted and aggressive with her.

The Uncle
              Roles: Uncle + Niece

As Brianna had gotten older her attitude had grown with her. She had become rebellious against her parents: staying out late past her curfew or sneaking out even when she was grounded, wearing skimpy outfits, and barely passing her classes. Fed up with the disrespect that she was showing her parents, they've decided to send her to her wealthy uncle's estate. They knew he was more than willing to put her in her place.

Yes, Daddy
              Roles: Father + Daughter

Brianna’s parents had divorced almost a year ago, leaving only the teenage girl and her father together while her mother ran off with the man she had secretly been having an affair with. It was apparent that neither of them had coped with the divorce; her Daddy began spending most of his days at work or the gym to keep his mind occupied. Brianna, on the other hand, whether it be for a cry for attention from her dad or her own teenage rebellion, began hanging around with the wrong groups of people. She quickly developed an attitude problem and most days included at least one argument with her father. She would come home late, sometimes drunk, or there were nights when she didn’t come home at all. And while the hemlines of her clothes rose, her grades dropped. Her father would oftentimes be so stressed with work, bills, and other problems that dealing with Brianna and her attitude became the final straw. While her dad normally let her troubling behavior slide he soon began punishing her, at first by grounding which he would discover didn’t work, and then by spanking her - a punishment he'd find himself enjoying much more than he should. Punishing Brianna quickly became part of his daily ritual, regardless of whether or not she actually did anything wrong. He would make up his own rules, not only to be able to punish her but to control her in whatever way he wanted. But punishing and controlling her were just the beginning of his plans for his daughter.

{I would be more than happy to have an older brother added into this scenario ;) ...}

Prom Night
              Roles: Cops + Brother + Sister

It’s prom night, and Brianna and her older brother had booked a small hotel room together for the evening. It wasn’t so each of them could hook-up with their dates, but rather to throw a small after-party with a group of their friends, complete with alcohol that her brother was able to get since he looked and played the part of a 21 year old. They didn’t want their parents to suspect anything so they pretended to have their own plans for the evening, then took their tux and dress to the hotel to get ready. Before they are able to leave for prom they hear a knock on the door — which turns out to be a couple of policemen (2+) who are checking in because the hotel is known as a hot spot for underage teens to have sex and get drunk on prom night. They immediately spot the alcohol in the room and force their way inside, threatening to arrest the two of them until one of the men comes up with a better idea: for each men to use and have their way with Brianna for the night in exchange for receiving a 'free' pass. At first they think her brother is her boyfriend and had intended to just cuff him up and make him watch as his girlfriend is used and raped, but when they find out they are siblings they instead force the two of them to have sex with each other as well. With her only other option being to go to jail, she’d have no other choice but to do what they say.

RE: F Seeking Dom M | Noncon Only | Scenario Ideas Inside

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Nice plots...would love to play with you...you on YIM too ?

badxbabybri said:
Before reading my scenarios, please note:

My Rules
-Read my profile before contacting me.
-Do not ask me personal questions; I am simply here to roleplay.
-You must be able to send a minimum of 3 sentence responses.
-Do not respond with dialogue only.
-Must enjoy nonconsent roleplays.
-No anal whatsoever.
-No watersports/extreme violence; slapping, hair pulling, spanking is fine.
-My character will only play between 16 and 18 (possibly up to 20).
-Male character must always be older.
-No F/F.
-No drug use.
-Use correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
-Realistic proportions and human characters only, please.

Other Notes:
> If you don't see a kink listed, ask me about it.
> I am open to changes in these scenarios as well as the roles. I am also open to different scenarios, but please have some ideas BEFORE messaging me.
> I have no problem playing as a tease or innocent; however, it still must be nonconsent!
-The roleplays do not have to be nonconsent the entire time; I am open to my character learning to enjoy him, whether it be through reward, punishment, or both.
> I strongy prefer playing as a virgin but it is not a requirement.
> I respond in first person but I have no preferences for your response. If you dislike first person, let me know.

- - - - - - -

Scenario 1: Mother’s boyfriend/daughter
Kinks included: Noncon
Optional kinks: light bondage, toys, forced S&M, multiple characters*, publicity/exhibition
*only multiple male characters permitted

Mom had recently begun dating a new man and at first I couldn’t have been more happy for her. I had only met him two or three times, but somehow he always managed to give me the creeps. His hugs always seemed too long; his obvious flirting borderline inappropriate; his hands lingering just a little too long. Every time I caught him staring it felt as if he were undressing me with his eyes. He began showing up unexpectedly and staying over much more frequently, and with each day he seemed to grow more perverted and aggressive with me.

Scenario 2: Teacher/student
Kinks included: Noncon, publicity/exhibition
Optional kinks: light bondage, toys, multiple partners*
*only multiple male characters permitted

In health class, we have finally reached the sex and reproduction chapters of the course. Instead of going the traditional route of diagrams and illustrations, the teacher decides to call on a live volunteer: my character. She can either be the quiet and innocent student with excellent grades, or the tease of the school who the teacher has planned on putting in her place for some time now. Preferably still a virgin for both choices. The teacher could demonstrate and call on male students to practice on her, or it could simply be the two of them in front of the classroom.

Scenario 3**: Father/daughter OR brother/sister
Kinks included: Noncon, incest, forced incest
Optional kinks: Multiple characters

For F/D:
The three of us (mother*/daughter/father) are staying in a hotel room on vacation. The two beds are in the same room; I’m sleeping on my own, and the parents sharing their bed. In the middle of the night, while everyone is asleep, the father slips into bed with me, fondling me until I wake up. Not wanting to wake mom up, I can only quietly resist as he has his way with me.

For B/S
The four of us (mother*/daughter/father/son) are staying in a hotel room on vacation. The two beds are in the same room; the brother and I are sharing one bed, and the parents sharing the other. In the middle of the night, while everyone is asleep, the brother becomes curious and begins fondling me until I wake up. Not wanting to wake up our parents, I can only quietly resist as he has his way with me.

*the mother cannot be included.
**this scenario could also be a F/D/B threesome.

Scenario 4: Various role combinations
Kinks included: Noncon
Optional kinks: Incest

This scenario could be played out with numerous role combinations, so if you have a pairing you’d like to use just say so. While on a road trip with friends or family, our characters are sitting in the back of the car. Due to all of the things we have packed I have to sit on his lap because there is not enough space. Because of the privacy that we have in the back, he is able to freely touch me, tease me, even talk dirty to me, until he decides to take me while on his lap.

- - - - - - -

If you're interested in any of these scenarios or have some ideas of your own, please contact me on AIM at badxbabybri, or PM me.

Thanks for reading!

I only have AIM.

man_machine said:
Nice plots...would love to play with you...you on YIM too ?

Bump.

Bump.

RE: F Seeking Dom M | Noncon Only | Scenario Ideas Inside *NEW SCENE ADDED*

Bump.

RE: F Seeking Dom M | Noncon Only | Scenario Ideas Inside *NEW SCENE ADDED*

Bump.

RE: F Seeking Dom M | Noncon Only | Scenario Ideas Inside *NEW SCENES ADDED*

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

New scene added.

Free bump.

To those who ignore this thread or does not send her a request for play, you don't know what you're missing.

Thank you. :)

Bump.

Bump.

RE: F Seeking Dom M | Noncon Only | Scenario Ideas Inside *MORE SCENES ADDED*

Bump.

RE: F Seeking Dom M | Noncon Only | Scenarios & Cravings Inside *UPDATED 6/7*

Another free bump for her

*bump*

RE: F Seeking Dom M | Noncon Only | Scenarios & Cravings Inside *UPDATED 6/11*

New scene added: "The Switch"

RE: Noncon, Master & Pet | F Seeking Dom M | Scenarios & Cravings Inside *UPDATED 6/11*

Bump.

RE: Noncon, Master & Pet | F Seeking Dom M | Scenarios & Cravings Inside *UPDATED 6/11*

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom