Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F for messenger Fem/Dom roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an early twenties male seeking females to try out different fem/dom, taboo, and age gap roles with. I'm very experienced in roleplaying as I've been doing it for years and hope to find partners who are close to or equally as experienced. I like having a storyline and building up our scenes and I love detail. A huge majority of the time I get stuck playing the dominant role and I'm good at it and fine with it, but trying to find something to play out my fantasy with. I will only play a male and only with females. I am not into homosexuality at all. I'm not against it in any way, just not into it myself.

I have a few different cravings that I'd like to try. Here are some of them:

-young curious boy who lives with either single or unhappily married mommy who lacks a sexual relationship and needs attention and to release her pinned up sexual frustration. Through different conversations of explaining an answering questions from her young son, mother gets the idea to take out some of he sexu frustration on her little boy. Can be tender and caring or rough and forced.

-another young curious boy who has (an) older sister(s) who are in their kid to late teens. High school girls maybe cheer leaders or volleyball players. Fit, sexy, confident, and outgoing. Maybe one is figuring out her sexuality and decides to use lite brother by "teaching him a game." Maybe one catches little curious brother in her room with a pair of her panties or volleyba shorts, or possibly on her laptop or cell phone seeing naked pictures of her, and is visibly turned on or self pleasuring. Sister uses this as blackmail to make little brother her slave boy.

-junior high/high school student can't keep up in his advanced classes but needs the grades to stay in football. Teacher isn't willing to just LET him have the grades, but doesn't want the school to lose their star player. Besides, she finds the young man very strapping. So she decides to make him work for it by making him her slave.

-flat out slave/pet. Master bought me or acquired me somehow through some sort of human trafficking as a sex slave and takes me home to make me obey her every command. This one is free to be played out however you like.

Like:
*Forced/non-con
*biting
*rimming (giving)
*anal (giving)
*vagina worship
*ass worship
*panty sniffing
*affliction
*dirty talk
*age gap
*oral sex (giving)