Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yim aim or msn you pick (looking for f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detailedrp90

Banned
Banished
So lately I have been bored and looking for new Roleplaying partners to roleplay over YIM aim or msn. I have been Roleplaying for years so I have plenty of experience. I would prefer someone who uses a lot of detail doesn't that just help the roleplay. Please no one liners. Especially if I give you two full paragraphs and you only spit out a couple words. Trust me shortened responses happen but even little details help. I'm really wanting a mother son or step mother role but truly up for well mostly anything. What I won't do is underage it creeps me out. Oh they have to be human characters for thetwo ma in characters. I don't know anything about goblins or vampires shit like that. I'm sure if you message me we could easily come up with roles and have a good time. I will add my f-list at the bottom if you care to take a look at it and see that I'm pretty easy to work with. So just send me a pm with something about yourself and what your looking for and also what instant messenger you want to use and we can go from there. Oh also don't just dissappear communication is key so if you have to leave just let me know if you get bored with a role just tell me and we can move onto some thing else. I'm a completely understandable person and won't like freak out on you haha. So just go to the little pm button and message me :)

My f-list :
https://www.f-list.net/c/detailedrp90/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom