Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Advantage of the Situation [Smuttified x TinyThings]

TinyThings

Super-Earth
Elaina sighed softly, as she dried a few pebbles of sweat off of her forehead. She'd been cleaning for several hours now, having put it off a few times too many, now standing with a 'somewhat' filthy house. Which, in reality, just meant it wasn't perfect, and had a tiny bit of dust here and there. But Elaina was very thorough in her cleaning, and always kept the house she lived in as clean as possible. She mostly worked from home, so it was never really a problem to juggle work and taking care of the house at the same time, and she liked to give her new husband and his daughter a nice home to return to. So she did most of the cleaning at home, as well as the cooking and shopping. Her husband was very busy, and she knew he didn't have a lot of time to take care of household things. And she had plenty, so only felt it was fair to do her part in the home.
Another way this new marriage worked out for everyone, was that the time her husband couldn't spend with his daughter, Elaina was there. Elaina quite liked her new step-daughter, and enjoyed spending time with her. So days like these, where her husband would be out the entire day, and wouldn't return until the early morning the next day, Elaina was more then happy to spend time with their daughter.

Elaina walked over the old window, leading out into the garden, pulling it up with some effort. The thing had been bothering her for a while. She'd asked her husband to fix it, and he had tried, but never quite figured out how. Elaina held her hands up, prepared to catch the window should it drop back down again, her expression saying now repeatedly. But as it seemed to stay, she smiled, and dusted off her hands a bit against her hips, straining the grey tights she was wearing. She sighed softly, gazing out into the small garden, looking to see if there where anything that needed done out there. The suns rays made the garden shine in such a beautifully romantic sight, causing her to let off a soft giggle, as she leaned against the window frame. She fiddled a bit with her ring, as she enjoyed the sun against her face, looking over the neighborhood. She could see the neighbors houses, none of them out to enjoy the lovely weather. With that thought, she dropped her ring, causing her to gasp slightly, and look down on the ground bellow the window. She grunted softly, tilting her head to the side, as she looked at the ring. It was almost taunting her to reach for it, even though she knew it was a bad idea to lean out this window. But without thinking it over again, she leaned her body over, reaching for the ring on the ground. She had to strain herself to get to it, and right when her fingers where touching the silver surface of the ring, she heard the familiar voice of the windows lock failing. She pinched her eyes in participation, while she tried to shoot up and avoid it in time, but in vain. The heavy cover slammed down on her back, causing her to whimper out in pain, as her fingers grabbed at the windows frame.
"Auhuh..." She cried out, making an expression of pain, as she looked over her shoulder at the window. "God.. Darn.. Bloody. Window! I am... Such an idiot.." She groaned at herself, as she tried to push herself upwards from the frame, to lift the cover. She soon realized, this was a harder task than expected. She huffed a few times with some strong pushes, before looking back at the window.
"What the... Hell?" She complained, trying to reach back and push the cover upwards. She groaned with the strain of bending her back this awkwardly, both bare feet lifting off the ground as she did, the bright red hair covering her face, glowing up in the suns rays. A strained whimper expelled from her, exhaling in a soft gasp, as she let her arms drop back down the outside of the house. She grunted as she removed some locks from her face, so only half of it was covered, looking around the area. She huffed, as she saw no one in the area to help her, and she wasn't exactly prepared to scream for it. She was far too shy to call for assistance this way, and the comfortable tank top she was wearing, wasn't exactly discreet with it's cleavage, which would make asking for assistance even more awkward. And she knew her step daughter was due to arrive home, so instead continued trying to get herself out of the situation for a while, before ultimately sighing in defeat, resting her arms against the window frame, as she waited for her step daughter to get home. What an awkward way to start their day together off...

Taylor had spent the night at her girlfriend's house. Not that anyone knew yet that they were girlfriends, which gave the teens plenty of opportunity for time alone than they would have otherwise. The girl had been her best friend since early childhood and they'd always done everything together, even losing their virginity. The teen had realized at a young age that she was different than all the other girls, and was very careful about those that she let in on her not so little secret. To her, it seemed only natural that she would end up with the one person she could trust implicitly.

Likely, she would have spent the entire weekend at her girlfriend's house, but knowing that her father would be working all night, the teen knew that her step mother would want her home. Not that she minded, the woman had welcomed Taylor into her home with open arms. With her own long curly red hair and large breasts, the pair easily passed as mother and daughter. Something that the teen had seriously been lacking in life with her single father.

Cutting through the woods with a backpack slung over one shoulder, still dressed in her loose pajamma pants and tank top, Taylor paused as she slipped through a hole in the fence and into the yard. An amused smirk tugging at the corners of her lips at the sight of her mother leaning out the window. Seeing the window nearly closed on her back and knowing immediately what had happened, as it had on occasion done so before. Wandering casually through the garden as she approached the house, her pale blue eyes casually scanning through the flowers to see if her step mother had dropped something. "Admiring the garden Elaina?" She teased, finally looking up at the woman. Gaze lingering on that exposed cleavage a few moments longer than appropriate.

Hearing some shuffling from the fence, Elaina immediately gazed up through the garden, with a silent gasp. A soft sigh of relief came from her, when she saw her step-daughter looking towards her. Narrowing her eyes, she could see the small smirk on her lips, causing her to giggle a single time and roll her eyes as her head dropped in shame. She hang there for a moment, expecting Taylor to make a joke of the situation, but soon rose her head again, holding her hands out to each side of her.
“Any time now, dear…” She jokingly complained, chuckling a few more times as Taylor scanned through the flowers bellow her. And with the coming joke, she gave of a loud, faked laugh, pointing at Taylor with one hand, the other hanging as comfortably as it could from her side. “Hah, yeah.. Funny… Laugh it up, you.” She snapped back, jokingly, as she shook her head a few times, looking back down at her ring in the flowers, still having not been able to catch it. A finger pointed towards it as she spoke. “Dropped my ring. Aaand, the fool I am, I reached for it. And this… Annoying piece of sh…” She stopped herself from cursing, not the kind of woman who usually did, sighing to calm herself with her eyes closed for a moment.

She cleared her throat, and looked back up to Taylor, with a pleading smile, and a small tilt of her head. “A little help.. Maybe?” She asked with a somewhat crooked smile, looking up the young teen. Taylor was quite the pretty girl, in Elaina’s mind. Back when she was younger, she wouldn’t have to think twice about making out with someone like Taylor at a party. Elaina had been quite the frisky one, in her own teens. And she’d never really had a preference when it came to her sexuality. Both genders had their beautiful sides, she’d just found, in the end, that she needed a man’s tools, to receive the pleasures she needed.
Out of the corners of her eyes, she’d noticed the somewhat indiscreet staring at her cleavage. But she shrugged it off, blaming it on a smudge or a smear from when she’d been cleaning. It was almost quite scary, how alike the two women where. Elaina had a few more years on her side, giving her that face of experience, and hips of a mother. While Taylor had the features of perfection, a young teen so desperately yearned for.

"You really should think about getting this resized.." The teen stated seriously as her step mother pointed the ring out to her. Crouching down a bit to retrieve it and brushing off some of the dirt before slipping it into the pocket of her pajama pants. "I'll just hold onto it so you dont drop it again." She said with a hint of that smirk returning. "Not gonna drop anything else while I'm here, are you?" She asked, eyes alight with mischief. "I mean, the girls look like they're trying desperately to break free..." Biting at her lip as she grinned, leaning her hip against the side of the house.

Taylor had to admit that her father had excellent taste in women. And while she knew that Elaina was her step-mother, and how wrong it was, the teen had spent many long nights after their days together, fantasizing about all the things they could have done. Those thoughts, combined with the woman on display like this, left her feeling that long hidden secret between her thighs beginning to stir. Despite how eager and insatiable her girlfriend was, the teen could barely make it five minutes without getting horny again.

"So... you werent prancing around in your underwear this time, were you?" She asked, an almost hopeful tone in her voice as she refered to one of the last times the woman had gotten stuck in the deathtrap of a window. Leaning over to peek in through the gap beside Elaina's body before reaching up to try and push the window up. Taylor frowned a bit, putting more effort into it as the window refused to budge. "Wow... that's stuck pretty good." She said, trying once more before giving up and picking up her backpack. "I'm gonna have to see if I can get it from inside."

Elaina sighed slightly, as Taylor crouched down to pick up the ring, making a somewhat crooked expression. "Yeah, I know. But it doesn't fit that poorly. It's just.. When I take it off to clean up, it slips off so easily. And I was just fiddling with it.." She excused, giggling slightly as Taylor put it away. Elaina was about to agree to the idea, but was interrupted by Taylor as she continued, causing her to give a somewhat confused expression, before it was explained. She blushed slightly, looking down herself as she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Where is your focus at, young lady?" She asked, looking up to Taylor with a raised brow, before she continued. "Well... Didn't really pick this top out, with the intention of bending over like this for half an hour... Reminding me, that I've been stuck like this for half an hour, would you be a lovely and stop teasing your the old woman, and help her out already!?" She complained, with a smiling expression and a gently tap to Taylor's side where she stood. It was obvious she wasn't angry at the teasing, while it was also clear she was a bit frustrated at the window.

With the following tease, Elaina laughed slightly, raising a brow once again. "You wish... But no, I didn't exactly know when you'd return today, and wouldn't want to traumatize you, by displaying you old mom's bum again.. But, really.. Again? I'll never hear the end of that tiny little mishap, will I?" She laughed, shaking her head a few times, being reminded of a past mistake. Something her, usually, shy personality was quite embarrassed about, but it had reached a time where she could laugh at it again, and when she knew Taylor hadn't minded it. She looked to Taylor when she started pushing against the frame, trying to push her back up against the cover to push it up. But again, there where no luck. Elaina nodded a few times as Taylor mentioned how stuck it was.
"Yeeah.. Nooo idea how, it got this bad..." She grunted, giving up as Taylor did. She nodded a single time with what Taylor said, resting her elbows at the window frame again, holding her hands out. "You know where I'll be..." She laughed slightly, patiently waiting. Inside, Taylor would be met by Elaina's firm rear, pointed straight back from the window. She wasn't quite able to place her bottom of her feet on the floor, but had to stand a bit on toes, for it not to be too uncomfortable. So she stood slightly on her toes, tapping them a bit against the floor as she waited, somewhat impatient.

The teen didnt really consider it a traumatic experience, while they had only been living with Elaina a short time when it happened. The sight of the gorgeous woman bent over in a tiny pair of panties had fueled her fantasies for some time after the incident. While a psychiatrist might beg to differ, it certainly hadnt traumatized her. "You're not that old Elaina..." She stated simply, not wanting her step mother to know how far into the gutter her mind was already drifting. "But no, I'm never gonna forget that sight..." She said with a little grin, leaning up to kiss the woman on the cheek before turning and carefully making her way from the garden and into the house.

Once inside, the teen paused once more at the sight she was presented with. One hand reaching down to adjust the growing bulge in her pajama pants, thankful to be inside before it had become visible in the loose material. Walking over slowly, pausing only briefly to grab the ottoman and dragging it with her to the window. Remembering the other times and figuring that her step mother could use something comfortable to kneel on while she was stuck. 'Had to wear those tights, didnt she...' Taylor thought wryly, delivering a playful smack to that firm upturned rear.

"I grabbed the foot stool for you..." She said through the gap in the window as she leaned in, reaching down to grab one of the woman's feet. Lifting slowly as she slid the padded stool beneath one knee and slipping around the other side to pick that foot up as well, hoping to make her more comfortable in her predicament. "How's that?" She asked, leaning in beside her step mother once more. Fingers lightly caressing her lower back to try and ease the aching muscles. "The window looks like it's a little crooked, it's stuck pretty good..."

Elaina giggled a bit with the upbringing compliment about her age, smiling happily up the Taylor. And with the words to come, and the small grin on her lips, Elaina chuckled lightly a single time, shaking her head a few times. Her head froze, though, when she felt the kiss against her cheek. It caused her cheeks to flush a soft pink for a moment, her eyes trailing after Taylor as she walked inside. Elaina sighed slightly to herself, shaking her head a few times at the situation, and the butterflies in her stomach. Trying to ignore these sensations, she shook her hands a bit, before pushing against the frame again, grunting as she tried her luck once more. Her staining to fight the cover, was making her entire body tense, giving Taylor a bit more of a sight to behold, buttocks and hips tightening up with the straining. But when Elaina heard the noises inside, she paused and gazed over her shoulder. Her eyes widened, as she let out a surprised gasp at the smack, her body tensing a bit more, followed by hearty giggling.
"Oy, you! Behave yourself in there!" She shouted back through the window, shaking her head a few more times with the laughing, as she fought all kinds of indecent fantasies in her mind. She'd always loved a little playful spanking. She'd even enjoyed something a little rougher then that, having had a somewhat red bum more then once. But she couldn't get excited about that now, or it'd show through her tights, wearing nothing bellow them. SO she nibbled slightly at her lower lip, as she listened to Taylor.

"Oh, thank you so much, dear... My stomach was getting a little achy, hanging like this. Bless you." She sighed, placing her knees on the stool as she was helped along, stretching from her toes, all the way to her neck. Her eyes, however, shot open as she felt Taylor's fingers against her back. She pinched her lips together tightly, fighting back the urge to moan, and the soft massaging. She gulped slightly, as she pressed her fingers nails against the window's frame. She sighed softly, a shiver going through her body so intensely, that Taylor might have even been able to see it. Elaina pressed her legs tightly together, as she closed her eyes. Her body got so overly sensitive, when ever she'd had a little pain. Something her new husband, and a few of her former lovers had found out. She enjoyed taking a bit pain, but when pain was dulled away with petting, caressing or massaging like this, it hit all her right spots. She felt a tingling sensation, running all the way down into her toes, as she shook her head, trying to get it out of her mind.
"Uhum.. Y.. Yeaheh.. Much better. M.. Maybe you can bang it lose? Or twist and turn it while you pull, and I push? Erhm.. Maybe that'd do it?" She giggled a bit awkwardly, knowing her step-daughter wasn't stupid, and would get why she was suddenly like this. She always got like this around new people, or when Taylor's father teased her in -those- ways. She gulped, and partly hoped Taylor would stop herself from doing it, while also hoping she'd continue. A deeper, darker thought, she didn't quite feel was right.

Taylor had a feeling that the woman likely enjoyed the playful spanking, after hearing the occasional smack from her parents bedroom. That certainly wasnt all she had heard either, knowing how vocal the woman could get. But these certainly werent the sort of thoughts a girl should be having about her step mother, but the teen didnt really care. Now that the woman couldnt see the effects of her arousal, realizing that she'd have to hurry away once she managed to get Elaina free.

Snorting a bit as the trapped woman mentioned banging it free, her young perverted mind taking the suggestion to the most wrong place it could. Licking her lips at the thoughts flowing through her head as she stood back up. Thumbs digging deeper into the aching muscles of the woman's back, noting her tenseness, it was impossibly not to felt the shiver running down her body. "Looks like you're gonna need a massage after I get you out of here... should I call and make us an appointment now?" She asked teasingly, trying to drag it out as long as possible, admiring that firm rear and licking her lips once more.

Rubbing at the sore muscles, it wasnt long before Taylor's hands reached those firm cheeks. Fingers lightly grazing over the lovely plump tights covered mounds before kneading softly at the backs of Elaina's thighs. "You're very tense Elaina..." She said, a bit breathless. Glad that the woman couldnt see her arousal or her heavy breathing. Delivering another playful smack to her step mother's upturned rear, a bit harder this time, to the other cheek so it wouldnt get jealous.

"Alright... I'm gonna try pulling up on the lower side of the window." the teen said as she stepped over to grasp the edge of the stuck window, making a good show of trying to pull up on it. Grunting and groaning a bit with the effort as she did so. Faking every moment of it, wanting to keep her step mother there a while longer to enjoy the view of that delectable ass. "Fuck!" She exclaimed with a harsh exhale of breath, relaxing as she leaned against the window pane and looking out at the woman. Never having sworn in front of her before. "That's really stuck, I didnt even feel it budge."

Elaina really had to fight back a moan, smudging her lips a bit tighter together, as she felt Taylor's fingers go in a bit harder. She gulped as she closed her eyes, lowering her head a bit with a a soft sigh, and a groaning chuckle after what Taylor said.
"You seem to b.. Behee doing just fine, Taylor.. Mmh.. We'd spare the appointment, ihif... You'd just.. Help me out with that, but.. Yeheah.. Could really use a good rub, whenever Ihim.. Out of here.." She giggled softly, biting down hard on her lower lip, as she closed her eyes again. She could feel it now. The tension, growing into something much stronger, and the tingling sensation shifted focus up from her toes, into somewhere much more intimate. This time, she couldn't hold back a slight panting, as her head was hit backwards, soft gasps exhaling from her lips. Again, she stroked her legs together, pinching her eyes closed. She was about to reply, but was interrupted by another slap, causing her to gasp out a bit louder this time, her rear strutting upwards a bit by instinct. She pinched her eyes closed, and shook her head a single time at her reaction. "T.. Taylor... Please s.. Stop fooling around in there n' teasing your mom.. Heh. And.. Help her get out of her predicament?" She almost sounded pleading in her voice, as she closed her eyes. She just needed this to be over, so she could get to her bedroom, and ride this tension off before the evening hit.

She gulped softly, as she scratched at the window frame, hearing Taylor starting to work on the cover. She sighed softly in relief, relaxing her arms out to the sides. She listened carefully, hearing and feeling Taylor work around in there. She rose a brow slightly, however, as she looked back and didn't even see it move. It was obviously really, really stuck, and it caused her to exhale in another soft sigh, dropping her head once more. Hearing the 'fuck' however, caused Elaina's head to shoot right up and her eyes to widen widely as she gazed over her shoulder at the cover.
"Language, young lady..." She giggled a bit, narrowing her eyes slightly with a thoughtful expression. As far as she could remember, that was the first time she'd ever heard Taylor swearing before. And then with that word. Only helped to make the situation even more awkward.

With what Taylor said, Elaina sighed once again, closing her eyes with a shake of her head. "Are you sure, Tay? Erh. Alright... That's it. Try one more time, and if that doesn't work, go get one of the tools from your fathers garage, and we'll pry this bastard apart. I.. Really. Need to get out of this position. Hehe.." She explained, huffing a bit as she pressed her legs together again. It'd only be a few more minutes now, before her excitement would get visible through the grey tights. Damn her choice in comfortable wear...

It wasnt just the fact that her step mother admitted to the teasing of those playful smacks to her upturned rear, but the way her body moved from it. While limited in her experience, Taylor had made her girlfriend beg on several occasions. Teasing her mercilessly for hours on end. Often while she was tied up and trying hard not to let her body's response show how desperate she was. It would seem that Eliana was much the same way, a fact that was exciting the teen to no end as she tried to figure out a way to even further arouse the woman without being obvious about it.

Smirking a bit as the woman chided her for her language, trying to remain the one in control even though it was obviously all in the teen's hands. Hands that were once more curling around the underside of the window pane. Giving another good show of trying to pull the window up, leaning in and letting her own large breasts mash against the glass and groaning with the effort. "It's no use..." She finally gasped, sure to breathe a little heavier as she stayed there leaning against the window. Fogging her view of the lovely trapped redhead.

"So... I'm gonna go grab the chainsaw..." She teased with a broad grin as she wiped away the condensation to wink at her step mother. Shaking her head a bit as the fingers of one hand idly stroked over the woman's lower back, lazily circling lower and lower, nails lightly kissing the bare flesh along the waistband of her tights. "Maybe a paddle... I'm sure daddy still has one of those around somewhere..." She purred, still grinning. This time however, watching Elaina's reactions closely.

Elaina nibbled lightly at her lower lip, as her fingers shifted their tension here and there, her eyes closing with the awkwardness of the situation. She begged to the heavens, that Taylor would soon go get a tool, and go about trying to pry it open from the outside. Because on the inside, she could feel her crotch getting moist, the fabrics of the tights growing a bit darker at the wetness. She gazed over her shoulder as she heard Taylor working at it again, her eyes widening at the sight of Taylor’s large breasts squeezed against the window. She quickly closed her eyes and gazed back down in front of herself, panting silently a single time as she gulped. And hearing yet another tease, her eyes moved back to catch the wink from the younger woman, causing her to chuckle slightly, as she shook her head.

“Maybe.. Something.. A bit less. Excessive.. Please, just.. Go n’ get anything… Just something to pry it open, Tay..” She begged, her eyes gazing back at Taylor, as her nails dug against the windows frame. Her eyes pinched close tightly, as her entire body shivered at the trailing fingers. And when she felt those ‘torturous’ nails, Elaina was completely unable to ignore the loud moaning pant coming from her lips, as she dropped her head down. Her rump shivered a bit again, as she stepped around a few times on her knees. The heat of the moment was even more obvious now, a wet, dark spot revealing itself between those firm legs. She gulped again, as she stretched her head to the side, biting down hard on her lower lip, as she tried to push herself upwards. She was about to talk, when Taylor teased yet again, causing her to dart her eyes back towards Taylor. And as she did, her rear tensed up, as if preparing itself to be slapped by just the object in mention. Elaina looked, almost a bit nervous now. But even with that expression, Taylor would be able to see some excitement behind the bright eyes.
“N.. Now, now.. Girl.. Y.. You stop teasing your mother a.. And go get something to pry me lose with, a.. Alright? P.. Please?” She pleaded, whimpering a bit behind her breath, a rather heavy one exhaling as she shivered again.

Delighted by her step mother's pleading, the near whimpers making her member throb inside her pajama pants. Taylor disappeared from the window with a little spring in her step as she grabbed up her phone to call her girlfriend. Not that the woman could hear her once she was far enough from the half closed window. Explaining the situation to her, focusing on all the fun they could have with the trapped woman in the hopes of alleviating her jealousy. Knowing the leggy blonde's tastes in busty redheads.

After a quick stop in her bedroom to grab a few things, the sound of the side door banging closed could be heard as Taylor slipped out. Soon followed by the garage door opening, too keep up appearances, she had decided to grab a few tools for when it finally came time to free her step mother. The side door banging closed once more as the teen returned to the house, stopping only momentarily to admire that lovely firm rear. Licking her lips as she approached, realizing just how turned on her step mother was getting from the darkening damp spot in the light grey tights.

Setting down the toys she had grabbed, out of sight and just within reach as she stepped over tot he window once more. Holding up the tools in her hand for the woman's benefit. A screwdriver, hammer, and crowbar, smiling wryly at Elaina. "I think the best option is gonna be to rip the frame open to remove the window..." She stated, using her step mother's back as a shelf as she set the tools down. "I'm gonna need you to reach back here and hold these for a minute though so I can go grab the step stool... both hands would probably be best, so you dont hurt yourself." She added, keeping a hand on the tools as the woman squirmed beneath her.

Elaina gazed over her shoulder again, sighing softly as Taylor had gone out of sight. She closed her eyes, lowering her head with a shameful pant. This truly wasn't how she'd wanted to start her day alone with Taylor. She'd just wanted to relax, have a good, easy, dinner and then walked off to rent a movie, and buy some snacks. This was almost too awkward, for that still to be a possibility. She wasn't quite sure she'd be able to be her own, chirpy self after this. Not right away, at least. She'd have to take a loong cold shower first. Maybe even play around with one of her own, personal toys for a while, just to rush some of the excitement and tension off. She nodded her head a few times, as she heard Taylor rush out of the back door. Playing around with her toy, would be the best cause of action after this.

Her fingers tapped gently against the windows frame, as she heard Taylor return behind, sighing softly with relief. "Thank you Taylor... Found anything we can use?" She questioned, looking over her shoulder again, trying to see what Taylor was doing, not quite able to at this angle. A rather confused expression spread over her face as she felt the tools being laid against her back. Her eyes rolled a bit, realizing she was being used as a table. But after the roll of her eyes, she closed them for a moment, and felt another rush of excitement running through her. How this situation caused that reaction?

Elaina gazed over her shoulder as Taylor explained, nodding a few times, continuing to gently tap at the windows frame. But then with Taylor's next sentence, and the soft request, she rose a brow. Followed by slightly narrowed eyes, she nodded her head a few times. "Sure.. Not.. Sure why you don't just lay it back there, though.." Se reached her hands through the crack in the window. She wiggled her fingers a bit, patiently waiting to be given something.

Holding the tools in place as her step mother wiggled and maneuvered her arms back into the house through the gaps at her sides, smiling as she saw her plan coming together almost perfectly. Taylor carefully guided Elaina's hands behind her back to hold the tools steady. "I just want you to hold these here so they dont fall. I dont want something to accidentally catch on your side and hurt you while I'm trying to pry the frame open..." She explained before letting go and stepping away, ostensibly, to go and retrieve the step stool as she had said.

The teen had other plans however, reaching for the nearby toys she had collected from her room once she was out of sight. Carefully picking up a pair of handcuffs, trying to keep them from rattling as she stepped around to Elaina's other side. Knowing she would have to be quick, the cuff was snapped around one wrist almost immediately. Ratcheting into place almost too tightly as Taylor reached for the woman's other arm before it could pull away and quickly slipping the cool metal cuff around that wrist as well. Sure that the woman was now completely at her mercy now, she dropped all pretenses. Ignoring her step mother's protests as she carefully removed the tools from her back and set them aside.

One hand lightly caressing over that firm tights covered rear, giving it a squeeze before drifting lower. Taylor's fingertips teased over the growing damp spot between the woman's thighs, lightly at first. "My my my... looks like someone is enjoying herself far more than she should." She cooed teasingly, fingers pressing into the material more firmly. Stroking along the length of her step mother's pussy. "What sort of woman gets this turned on when her step daughter spanks her I wonder?" All pretenses dropped now, it was rather obvious that the teen had no intention of freeing the woman any time soon.

Again, Elaina made a confused expression, as a cold shiver down her spine started making her a bit nervous. This didn't really make much sense. At all. But still, she did as she was asked, holding the tools. But it didn't take her long to regret it, even before Taylor had made her move, starting to hesitantly, and slowly, pulling her arms back. "W.. Why don't you just.. Put the tools one the ground, huh hunny? I mean..." She was interrupted when Taylor's swift hands went to work, gasping as she felt the first metal circle cling around her wrist. "What the!?" She exhaled, her brain clicking off for a moment, in shock, giving Taylor just enough time to get the other hand as well, causing Elaina to whimper softly, before huffing a bit to her side, as much as she could queezed stuck in the window. "What the.. Hell... Do you think your doing, young Lady!" She exclaimed, in a controlled shout, making sure none of the neighbors would be able to hear it.

Her body started panicing, shaking wildly in it's restraints, as she tried to pull away from Taylor's touch. "Y.. You... Stop that.. Right now, Taylor.. O.. Or you'll be in big trouble.. D.. DId.. You just handcuff me!?" She complained, trying to pull her hands free, only causing the withstraints to hurt a little more, causing her to whimper silently again. Unable to control her body, a shiver of excitement ran down her spin, as her entire body twitched with Taylor's touch. She could feel Taylor's direction, causing her to shake her head wildly. "N.. No, no no no, stop! Taylor d.. Don't.." She paused, when Taylor started speaking again, Elaina whimpering softly a single time, as she tried to look over her shoulder, biting down a moan as a finger stroked down her lips. She pinched her eyes shut tight, as she gulped again. "I.. It's.. Just.. A natural reaction t.. To.. To something I happen to enjoy, when.. When fooling around.. SO. Stop doing it to me, Tay! Th.. This isn't right!"

"Oh? So my naughty step mother enjoys being trapped, bound, and having her gorgeous ass spanked?" The teen asked, her hand pulling away from the damp material between the woman's thighs. Delivering a hard slap to that firm upturned rear. A moment later, following suit on the other cheek for good measure. "What else do you enjoy, I wonder...?" She teased, slipping her fingers under the waistband of those grey tights and slowly working them down over Elaina's hips to begin revealing the red hand prints before sinking her teeth into the soft flesh of her step mother's ass.

"God you look delicious!" She growled lustily, her tongue lightly teasing over the marks left by her teeth before standing up. With a sharp tug, pulling the tights halfway down the woman's shapely thighs and leaving her exposed. "I dont think you realize how hard I get whenever you prance around the house in these tights, or some of the other sexy little outfits you wear..." Taylor said, for the first time drawing attention to the fact that she wasnt entirely female.

Hard and throbbing almost painfully in her pajama pants as she stepped up behind the bound woman kneeling out the window, pressing that aching erection between those firm cheeks as she leaned over her step mother. Taylor's large breasts resting on Elaina's bound hands as she rubbed her thick length against the woman. "I used to be allowed to walk around in as little as I wanted until you came along... I used to be able to do a lot of things before you, for that matter. But daddy was always afraid that you'd freak out when you learned I was a hermaphrodite." She stated, taking her time as she watched along the fence line for sign of her girlfriend's arrival. "I hated you for it almost as much as I lusted after you..." She admitted.

Elaina whimpered a bit again, closing her eyes as she shook a few times. The idea of taking pleasure from these kinds of situations, weren't ever something she'd been ashamed of. It'd always been behind closed doors, and in the safety of someone she knew. Not hanging half way out the backyard window. But she still couldn't quite ignore it, embracing herself for the imminent smack, gasping as controlled as she possibly could with the first smack, her body tensing, and her rear strutting a bit more upwards again, as if it was a reflex at this point. She felt her tights getting slowly dragged downwards, shaking her head with another frustrated, pleading cry.
"N.. No.. P.. Please stooaah!" She moaned out even louder, when she felt the teeth sink into her skin, her body tensing up with excitement again. She gritted her teeth with a whimper of pleasure, as her body shivered once again. Her toes and fingers where all curling with the excitement, her body arching upwards as far as it could in her position. The sensation of Taylor's wet tongue trailing over the bite marks, caused her eyes to shimmer slightly in extacy, while remaining silent for now.

Her eyes, however, narrowed a bit confused at what followed. She gazed over her shoulder as much as she could, a brow raised at what Taylor said. "Wh.. What?" She'd had a partner who'd said that once, in the heat of the moment, but that'd been a man.. Quite far from a young teenage girl. But then, when she felt it, her body grew stiff, and she tightened her cheeks together, stretching out her back and shifting as far forwards as she could. She gulped, looking slightly over her shoulder again, as Taylor continued, her fingers fiddling, as she pressed her feet against each other.
"I.. I... I couldn't know, Tay.. I.. I would've.. Dressed differently.. I.. I never meant t.. To be a problem, how.. How could I've known?! C.. Come on. S.. Stop playing n'.. N' let me go, so.. So we can.. Talk about it.. Okay?" She pleaded, sitting completely still, the way she was pressed down now. She didn't want to rub against Taylor's erection just too much, not all that interested in fueling the lust. Her hands tightened fists, when they felt Taylor's breasts being pressed against them, as to not caress them in an inappropriate way. She didn't want that. She. Didn't think she wanted this at all. But still, her body was acting up, in all the right ways.

Groaning out at the feeling of those firm luscious cheeks clenching around her throbbing member as the bound woman tried her hardest to pull away. "Do you really think I want you to wear more Elaina?" She nearly growled. "If anything, I've been waiting for summer so I could see you in far less..." Grinding slowly against her step mother, shuddering a bit as desire threatened to overcome her. A movement at the edge of the yard catching her attention, that familiar head of platinum blonde hair slipping through the fence making her smile as the girl pulled out her phone. Forewarned, she was unsurprised by the sight of the busty step-Milf hanging half way out the window.

Not wanting the woman to see Allison, or realize what was happening just yet, Taylor stood back up. Delivering a series of rapid smacks to her step mother's bare ass, delighting in the way the firm flesh rippled under the blows. Leaving her hand stinging from the impact. "Does that feel like I'm playing... mom...?" The teen hissed. "We've already moved far beyond any possibility of talking now, havent we?" She asked, not really expecting an answer as she continued. "No, it's time we returned to me doing exactly as I please... and that means finally having my way with the gorgeous woman I've been fantasizing about since the moment I met her..."

Taylor's voice slowly grew quieter as she spoke, kneeling down behind her step mother. Raking her nails almost harshly down the backs of the woman's thighs as she leaned in, burying her tongue deeply in the woman's damp slit with a low moan. Lapping away at Elaina's pussy, delighting in her taste. So similar to Allison's, but more mature, like a fine wine... aged to perfection. Gripping her hips tightly, digging her nails into the soft flesh to hold her in place. The teen's tongue making it's way downward to teasingly circle her step mother's clit.

Elaina flushed heavily as she listened, whimpering softly at what Taylor said. There was no way she could've predicted, or expected this coming, and now she was in a really awkward position because of it. She couldn't defend herself, and Taylor had free roam of her abdomen. She could feel Taylor's body grinding against her own, groaning softly as it did, lowering her head a bit again.
"P.. Please.. Please, stop... Tay. Y.. Your.. Making me.. Feel really b.. Bad.. Nngh.." She fake complained, pinching her eyes shut, at the rushing sensation running through her body, by feeling the member against her rear. When feeling Taylor step back, she was almost ready to thank her, and plead to be let lose, and promise never to tell her father. But instead, she screamed out with pleasure at the first slap, arching her back again, as she kept her eyes closed. She grit her teeth at the coming blows, keeping herself from screaming again, instead just moaning and shivering with each and every smack. Elaina tried to look over her shoulder and listen more carefully past the sound of the smacking. "N.. No.. No, but please.. We.. Ah! We.. We can.. Can still forget about this.. P.. Ah!" She gasped out loudly, as she felt yet another hard slap, lowering her head again as she went silent.

Elaina's entire body, again, shivered in ecstasy, as she felt the nails grind down her rear, arching her back, giving Allison a great view of Elaina's sweat pebble covered face, and the less than conservative cleavage. She bit down hard on her lower lip, as she felt the tongue starting it's work, wiggling her rear a bit, trying to wrist herself out of the situation. But the nails that soon dug into her skin, made it impossible for Elaina to resist, and froze her in the position she was. Panting softly, Elaina whimpered a single time, shaking her head several as she looked over her shoulder again, trying to clench her legs together, and stop Taylor's advances.
"T.. Tay, no.. P.. Please.. C.. Come on, stop it.. Y.. Your.. Only.. Getting yourself into m.. More trouble! Stop it!" She tried to demand, as another gasp exhaled from her, feeling the tongue reach down to her wet clit, her nails digging into her own palms as she panted.

Back
Top Bottom