Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Specials: Main Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without having a chance for a response she walked away from him into Dr. Archon's office. Contemplating her words to him, he was now more confused about this place then ever. He needed to talk to others to finally get the true reason to this place. Of course he wasn't sure who or what to ask exactly.

His concentration was broken when he heard a voice ask a question. Marcos turned to look at the origin of the voice and saw Dante from earlier. Quickly a solution found its way straight to him. Maybe he could find something out from this pale student.

"Yeah, some girl named Calypso."

Dante nodded. "I thought so. He mentioned needing to talk to her." The elder boy perched on one of the desks. "So, I'd ask if you're enjoying yourself, but it's hard to enjoy being trapped in an giant underground hole with a fake sun where your every move is monitored by the government and your natural abilities are suppressed. So. Are you hating life here yet, or still adjusting?" He asked cynically. "Personally, I'm ready to get out of here. Four years is a long time away for the sun, my friend." Dante said.

"Any idea how long the Doctor might be?"

"I don't know how long he'll be, they seem to know each other pretty well." Marcos responded to the other's question. Not only did the doctor and his student seem to be attracted to each other but it also felt like they were planing something or working together on some secret project. Marcos turned to Dante and asked,

"You've been here long right? What exactly do they teach here? It doesn't seem like they're teaching us to fit in with regular people." Marcos wasn't expecting some all answering response but maybe he would get something that would quench his large curiosity.

A muscle twitched slightly in Dante's jaw as Marcos inquired about the school. It was the only reaction he made, no other sign that he was preparing a lie.

"The School teaches us normal subjects that are intended to educate us to our fullest potential. The government will select the best graduates to serve their purposes, based on test scores from class." He said simply. That was the lie they had all been told. The lie that, until the Doctor had enlightened him, he too had believed.

"I personally don't think we'll be introduced into society until they can 'cure' us. We're too 'dangerous'..." He added.

Calypso stood, tucking the little box neatly into her pocket. "Too bad, another shape shifter might be fun." she winked at him and leaned forward, kissing his cheek. "As long as you don't go around seducing all of your students; I'll be okay with your staying handsome." she teased him. "I'll be extremely careful, Doctor." she smirked, that flirty tone in her voice. Loving the fact that it was her who caught his interest, and her who got to kiss him. She walked back around to the front of his desk, and began to walk out of the door. "Thanks for the advice, Archon." she said looking over her shoulder as she stepped back out into the classroom. Coming face to face with Dante, and the new kid. Dante she'd had classes with since she'd been stuck here. They didn't talk much or know each-other well, though, she knew his face well enough to match it with a name. That happened down here, when you were stuck in the same place for the same amount of time.

"Well, hey there." She smiled and waved to Dante. A rare occurrence. Though, her days seemed to be looking up and her mood reflected that small bit of hope she now felt.

Faria took a moment to think before she fully exited the cafeteria. She turned on her heels to take another look at the small dining facility, at the boy. She walked back over to the table, pushed the book out of his hands and back down onto the table. "You don't have an issue with being held hostage in a small underground facility, where there doesn't seem to be very many others all of a sudden? Why are we just now noticing eachother? People in the same division went to school together and live in the same division in detension. I didn't go through school with you." she whispered to him.

The girl pushed his feet off the table, and grabbed him by the hand. Attempting to pull him up and out of the cafe. "Come with me, please." she said gently, wanting him to follow her back to her room. There were only two places there were no cameras in this place.

The book had fallen from between clasped hands, the heavy book falling to the floor of the cafeteria with a heavy thud, drawing the attention of everyone around as it echoed in the grand space. She had made no attempt to apologize, or to pick up the book she had so forcefully removed from his posses, instead intent on whispering to him at short range. He could only imagine the attention she brought to them with such rash actions, and wondered what the researchers and graduates both thought of their encounters throughout the day. She was clear that she wanted his attention, pulling at his hand roughly. He was up, not that it took any real effort, her force more than adequate in getting him moving.

"Ok, ok. Relax, I am coming with you, no need to try and break my wrist" he said, snaking his hand from her grip. He would explain to her exactly why he suspected he never saw her until today, but he would wait to see to what part of the facility she would take him. It was not like they were afforded any privacy. There were cameras everywhere. Everywhere. Or so he had thought, his belief on the matter about to be shattered by the girl that led him to places unsuspected.

Dr. Archon watched her go. "No, Calypso, I'll try to limit my seductions to you." He returned with a slight smirk, then winked as she left the room.

Dante's head snapped to the door as it opened and Calypso's flirtatious came through as she thanked Archon. Dante merely raised an eyebrow slightly. "Hello, Madam Calypso. I don't believe we've met." He said with a small smile. "I work for Archon often... I hear you may be joining us?" He said, his eyes locking with hers for that moment, knowing that she would understand if Archon had converted her into their force.

As he waited for a response, he glanced to Marcos. "If you want to talk to the Doctor first, go ahead." Dante invited. He had no intention in carrying on a long term conversation with the pretty Calypso, but he also wanted Marcos to talk to the Doctor- they needed more specials.

Marcos nodded at Dante as he got up and walked towards Archon's office. There was obviously something going on with this Doctor and those two students he talked to earlier, Marcos wasn't sure if he should get involved but as usual his curiosity was getting the better of him.

Entering into the room, he saw the doctor sitting at his desk. Marcos approached the desk front of the desk and spoke,

"Dr. Archon? I was wondering if I could talk to you."

Dr. Archon nodded, glancing up. "Go ahead. Just close the door behind you." When the door was closed and the silencing device on, Archon smiled slightly. "How can I help you, Mr. Marcos? Are you adjusting to your new location well enough?" Archon asked, scrawling a few notes on a spare price of paper. He was, in fact, making notes about his plan for getting the anti-suppressant pills into the hidden graduate holding cells, but he wrote in Latin, using Greek letters, backwards. He doubted anyone without a mind like his could read it.

"It's a strange school, this one, filled with strange people. You'll adjust to it soon enough. Just try to keep a positive attitude. After all, everyone needs a spark of happiness or hope." Archon said, setting down the fountain pen he was writing with.

"So. There's a ninety-seven percent chance I can answer any question you've got. So shoot."

"I wan't to know what exactly we are supposed to be learning at this place. That Dante guy told me almost the same thing that all those government people did when I asked him. So I needed to see if you'd give me the same line everyone else did." Marcos was getting a little peeved that he wasn't getting actually answers from anybody. The doctor was his last straw, if Archon said what he expected him to say, then he would stop prodding for information altogether.

"I know I've only been here for less than a day, but I have this feeling that something is going on behind all the student's backs."

The Doctor looked at the young student for a long moment before answering. "Well. What is the answer you want? There are things here that the students don't know about, but this is a government facility. Dante would give you the same response- he's been trained to by the School. But I've told him what occurs. And if you can prove to me that you are loyal to me and not to the School, then perhaps I'll inform you as well." Archon said, fingers tapping lightly on the desk.

"And if you do inform the School of this, both Dante and I cheat a lie detector ninety-three percent of the time. Call it my non-special superpower." Archon said. "But I'll say this much- this is no ordinary school, with no ordinary teachers, with no ordinary outcomes. Understood?"

Calypso smiled, "I guess I will be from now on." Her hazel eyes flashed again with that spark of something like hope. Looking more alive than she had in about four years now. "I hope you don't mind." She shrugged her bag higher onto her shoulder, and looked at the clock in the back of the classroom. "I have some time. I've got study hall." she murmured to herself. Thinking about heading back to her room for a few moments at best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faria dragged the boy to her room, through the door to the small common area and then to her bedroom. She glanced around, and shoved him against her wall. She needed a reason. They needed a reason for wanting privacy. The young woman pressed her lips to his neck then, kissing up to his earlobe and nipping gently- whispering to him as she did it. "Play along. We need a reason beyond my dramatics." she pressed her hands against his hard chiseled chest, her fingers hooking into the hem. Letting her hands travel over his abs, exploring cautiously. This was the first time she'd done anything like this in the facility. The last time she'd gotten intimate with someone it was outside of these walls, on one of the few medical trips she ever needed to take.

Faria hoped he would get it. Hoped he would play along, see the camera in the corner. They were constantly watched except for two places. One of which was never used anymore except for when it was used as a tiny rec room. It held a few computers and a stand alone desk; it looked akin to a teachers office. It used to be a counselors office before they decided counselors were unneeded- after the counselor in this wing was caught sleeping with one of the girls. That was a fiasco. Although, she remembered it. They rarely let the kids into the room, though lately it'd been unlocked and unsecured in any way. Like an opening someone wanted her to see.

That was all that was in the back of her mind. "I'm sorry." she whispered as she moved her kisses to his cheek, then the corners of his lips. At least he was attractive, at least he'd understand all of this more than anyone else would. At least she was trusting him to understand, and not give her away.

Dante only smirked slightly. "Not at all. Archon seems rather... Fond of you, and I trust his judgement. And it could be worse. He could have picked a less attractive student." Dante chuckled. "But, on a more serious note, did you talk with Marcos any? Does he seem like the type to join our little study group?" Dante questioned softly, fingers tapping lightly. He soon needed to slip away to English. He had missed the first half of class already- the student teacher for that class bored him to no end, and here, no one cared if you were late.

Calypso laughed, "Sweetheart." she took a step toward Dante and put a finger under his chin, cocking her hip to one side. "Marcos is new to me and you. I've never seen the kid in all the time we've been down in this government hell-hole." She pushed up on his chin gently, and smirked. "Plus, I'm hardly the type to get to know people. I'm the infamous troublemaker in this sad establishment." She let his chin go then, and admired his handsome face for a moment, he was somewhat like her from what she'd seen of Dante. Kind of a loner. Though Calypso was mostly a loner until now. So close to graduation and yet so far away. "I only flirt with people I want or need something from. I'm highly aware of how developed I am and what affect my body has in this form. I'm a user. You should hear the rumors, you've been here long enough." She winked at him and popped the collar of her black bedazzled jacket of the same color.

Calypso stepped back, "Sorry. I'm in a surprisingly good mood, I hope I don't offend you with my touch." it was kind of an after-thought. Everything she did was halfway instinctual. That's the price she paid for being half-animal was her natural guess. She laced her fingers together and walked toward the door-frame. "I'll be sure to get close to the new kid for you, if that's what you'd like. I'm sure I'll have more than one class with Marcos, they seem to think he's a rather smart student. Placing him in a class with someone whose been her forever and a day." She disappeared out into the hall then, waltzing down the hall in her own little world.

Faria had dragged him by the wrist before shoving him against the wally roughly. He knew right away that something was wrong, because she had made it quite clear that she did not want anything like this. She did not want a romance, she did not give two shits about fucking, and on top of all that, she told him she would avoid anything with a dick. Yet her she was, awkwardly kissing away at his neck, before working up to his ear, whispering into his ear her semi-plan. He hooked both arms under hers, holding her awkwardly, kissing her back carelessly on the cheek, trying to play along. "You are lucky you are pretty." he muttered under his breath, his eyes trying to scan the room, trying to figure out what she was trying to hide. There. A glint. A reflection of light on the lens of a camera. He gently leaned into her closer, bringing his chest against hers, before flipping their position, her back against the wall so that his face was no longer in front of the camera, trying to cover his face so that the camera would not be able to read his lips.

"What do you want" he said, before faking going in for a kiss, stopping just short of her lips.

Faria's eyes lit up when he flipped her, he saw. He got it. She caressed his neck with a hand, her fingers running through the hair at the nape of his neck as she moved just close enough for it to seem as if she really was returning his kiss. "A reason to be alone with you, without cameras. This show? This show gives us a reason. Sex is the most intimate thing I can think of, and who wants to have their fuck sessions recorded by pervert government officals?" she whispered, pulling him closer to her slightly with her free hand. Pulling away from him as if to catch air, then leaning back in close. As if swapping spit for a second time. "The rec room they hardly use? It's unlocked. It used to be a counselors office. It was shut down because the officcial was caught having sex with a graduate by his temporary replacement. If it took a replacement walking in on them- that means there are no cameras. It had been happening for months. She was pregnant when he left, and she hasn't been seen since. Pull me there." she hurridly whispered to him.

He pulled away from her slightly, walking with her, forcing her to spin a few times with him before he finally forced them into the blind-spot of the camera, standing directly below it, near the doorway. He continued to pretend, ducking in for fake pecks that never landed home, his psyche having no intent on making this a real relationship, not now, not later. "So what then. You go there, and then what?" he asked, trying to figure out where she was going with this. If it was an escape plan, good luck with that. They may have been in a more slack environment than the previous place where they were taught, but it didn't mean escape would be possible here.

"Then I'll figure it out. I'm pretty damn clever. We're contained but not kept as well. They trust us to take pills instead of forcing them down our throats. I'll test my bounds. I'll be careful. I'll find weak spots. I don't need a way out right now. I don't need a way out in this life. But I want to instill hope in fucking someone. This is mundane. This isn't life. This is boring. It'll give us something to do." She glanced up at the camera trying to get them in it's sights. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, more of a dancing move translated to the bedroom life. "Something common to talk about with someone on a similar mental capacity than acting like dramatic highschoolers trapped in a teen mindset. Why are we in the same block, Mithos? Why are we just seeing and noticing eachother? People know eachother by name from graduating class. I couldn't have been but a class or two behind you. Why are we in a place that seems so much more deserted than before? Think about it. Give me an answer. A good one." She dropped her whisper three tones as she rambled. fisting the cloth of his shirt into her hand at his shoulder, as if he were actually doing something to her.

"Come up with an answer that doesn't seem similar to mine." she challenged him. Moving herself to seem as if she were attacking his neck with her lips.

He knew full well why they were only seeing each-other now, and not sooner. Unlike the rest of them, the pills that they were forced to take did not affect his powers, for they were of a different kind. All he was good for was resisting harm. It didn't stop him from feeling the pain however, and it was this knowledge that kept him in check, for why would he put himself in harms way. He had been taken to facility after facility for tests, having spent just as much time out of the detention area as he did between rotating surgical wings in hidden hospitals all across the country. "I know very well the reason, and it's too long a story to tell for now" he said. She had wrapped her legs around him, as if they were pseudo fucking in a standing position. He had to brace his legs to take the sudden shift of weight that changed his center of gravity. "However, to keep you in the know, it's because of my powers".

The woman rolled her eyes. "In a wing where they've taken all the males away but you? Doubtful. All my male counterparts have mysteriously vanished today. They weren't scheduled for tests. They are rowdy everyday. And constantly are on my ass flirtatiously. No. Maybe it's normal to you- Not to me." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Let's see how long you stay here. In this wing. Any longer than usual- And lovely one? I'm the winner." she leaned away slightly, trying not to shift his balance dramatically. "You're here for new reasons. They want more specials like you. Or a hybrid of some sort." she murmured to him. Smartassery skimming the surface of her tone for the first time since her outburst.

"I stay out of trouble, there is a reason I don't notice everything. They also keep me out of the facility more than anyone else. If that's what they want to do, it's not like I can stop them anyway." He shifted with her weight on his body still, hesitating in the way she pressed against him. "If you think you have some bright idea, why not just tell me instead of pussyfooting around the topic already?"

SHe sighed and rolled her eyes, "Because I don't like talking about sex and I find this all very awkward right now. But it's the only thing that makes sense to me currently for wanting to be in a private area." She sighed softly, "I think your here so you can possibly find someone attractive and get them pregnant. Now that they know specials can get pregnant and we're not some freak original and fertile strand of sub-human. they may want to experiment on children, raise them where they know nothing but this place. So it will be normal. Not like us. Not being pulled from real life at different stages of life." She slowly slid down his body. "You are a breeder. I'm sorry that I mentioned all of this to you now. Since you want to steer clear of everything and anything troublesome."

"So you think I have a place in all of this?" he shouted. He wanted to drop her right now, to toss her against the floor. He was a part of many things, and he was sure he would be to blame for all the things that his own powers would bring, good and bad, but he was not one to continue perpetuating the inhumane treatment that they had all suffered and endured. "I would do many things in this life, and the next, but I have no intention of being an asshole."

Her eyes went wide, she glared then and dropped herself gently from his body. "No, I don't. I said nothing of the sort. I'm just not someone who should be discussing this with you if you want to steer clear of trouble." She rolled her eyes again. He read into things. And he was wrong. She didn't want to get him into trouble if that was what he was trying to avoid. She wouldn't take anyone down the road she was about to embark on if they didn't want to participate. "I may get myself into trouble. But if you don't want trouble, its best you know little to nothing as I try to figure it out. The last thing you need to worry about is my trouble falling onto you. You said that you stay out of trouble. If you intent to stay that way, I don't need to be bouncing conspiracy theories off of you."

This was definitely going to be a love-hate friendship at best. How quickly his anger was sparked! and her own so short fused as well. "I'm sorry. I don't want to drag you down a path or will you down a path if you don't want to."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom