Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some lit. dom male partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellOnHeels

Planetoid
A little bit about me as a roleplayer

*I’m a female and I will only play as a female character with a male character as a partner. I also would like my partner to be male himself.

*I’m a pretty active partner. I reply at least once a day, if not more. There is the slight occasion where I won’t reply back until the next day but it will never take me longer than 48 hours to reply, if it does. I didn’t get your response. Please send it again :) So if you’re someone who takes longer than 48 hours to respond when we start, I’m not the partner for you. Now I understand things come up and we all get busy with life outside of here, so If that happens. Just let me know and I will completely understand, but if I don’t hear ANYTHING from you in 48 hours, consider it done.

* I will not play younger than 17 or older than 35. I don’t mind and age gap between us, but I don’t want to play older than you.

*I will never give you a one liner, please don’t do it to me. I tend to post anywhere from 2 to 4 paragraphs at a time.

*I can do third or first person writing.

*No Incest- I just don’t like the idea. Never have and never will.

*Nothing no human, other than vampires, witches, and zombies (in a zombie apocalypse type setting)

*I will not play dominant. I like playing submissive characters. Now that’s not to say willingly submissive. My character will challenge yours, have her own mind, be very feisty and opinionated but in the end give up control. I don’t mind going after what I want. I don’t have to play the typical timid sub, but I can do that too.

*I will let you know if I get bored or feel like the role is dying down and not going anywhere. Please do the same for me, don’t just stop responding. Im a big girl, it won’t hurt my feelings if you’ve lost interest. It happens.

* I play via Pm or thread. I prefer Pm, mostly because I don’t like just anyone being able to read our story, but I will do thread.

*I can play multiple characters, but prefer to stick to one main character, though I can play side characters.

*Biting

*Kissing

*Romance

*Drama

*Arguing

*Drug use

*Spanking

*Handcuffs

*Rough Sex

*Choking

*Hair pulling

*Dirty Talk

*Bad Boys

*Tattoos

*Possible Pregnancy/ and Pregnancy

*Slapping

*rivals

*Exes and past relationships

*Plot twists

*Corruption

*Black Mail

*Teasing/seduction

*Modern setting

*kidnapping

*Men with some sort of authority

Dislikes

*Anything that belongs in the bathroom

*Playing dominant

*Incest

*Beastiality

*One liners

Pairings

Exes

Girlfriend/Boyfriend (on and off type deal)

Wife/Soldier Coming Home

Abused Girl/Concerned best friend

Cops Daughter/Gang Member

Rival Gang Leaders daughter-Wife-Sister/Gang Member

New Addict/Drug Dealer

New Girl/Bad Boy

Arranged Marriage

Clubber/Bouncer

Victim/Mob boss

Kidnapped/Kidnapper

Sub/Master

Freshman/Senior

Good girl/ Bad Boy

Hard to get girl/ player

virgin/ Player

shy girl/longtime friend

cheerleader/Football Captain

Poor Girl/Rich Man

preppy girl/punk guy

Human/Vampire

Vampire/Vampire

Witch/Vampire

Anything else you can think of, I’m open to suggestions. I have ideas and plots for most of these pairings but I’m interested in hearing yours as well and coming up with something original together.

Tv shows

Now when I say this, I mean the basic idea behind the show but I want out own original characters in there but following the plot of the show while adding our own twist in there.

Sons of anarchy (Yc would be similar to Jax’s character but his own as MC would play the ex Tara, but her own as well)

Vampire Diaries (MC would be Elena before she turned and you either one or both of the Salvatore Brothers, If only one more like Ian’s character. I also like the idea of YC being like Klaus as well. Up for discussion. I’m up for playing multiples as well.)

True Blood (Mc would be similar to Sookie, YC Erik Northman.)

Vikings (YC Ragnar MC Lagatha, but once again their own.)

The Walking Dead (All original character, involves us taking on multiple characters.)

I’m open to much more than what I’ve listed above, I’m just giving some basic ideas...If you reply to this please don’t just ask to play. Let me know what you like and don’t like, what pairings you’re interested in ect. Also please contact me via PM and don’t reply on the thread as I don’t check it often. Thanks and I look forward to playing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom