Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stuck and Fucked (with Smuttified)

jMurphy69

Star
18_zpsd9707229.jpg

Jennifer was in the kitchen, drinking a bottle of water as she waited for the the popcorn to finish popping. It was a Friday night and she didn't have any plans, her Mom and her new step dad was out of town for the weekend leaving the two girls to bond and get to know each other. Jennifer liked Staci, she seemed nice and she was pretty damn hot. Jennifer had always been able to appreciate the female form.

Jennifer had to admit, she looked good too. She was thin and pretty, with long brown hair and brown eyes, her body was toned and fit, she had fairly large breasts for her age and she had a tight ass that always got the attention of the guys. But there was one big difference. She was born a hermaphrodite, meaning she was born with a penis. And as she got older her girl cock got bigger and bigger. She used to be ashamed of her penis, but after a while she learned to accept it. Having a penis meant dating guys were out of the question, guys would run as soon as they saw it. But most girls were interested when they saw it.

Dressed in a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top without a bra, Jennifer begins to dance around to a song she had heard earlier in the day. She was bored and planned on watching a movie unless Staci had a better idea. She turns her head and stops dancing as she sees Staci walk into the kitchen.

"What do you want to do tonight?" She asks trying not to let her eyes roam over the girls body. She could feel her nipples harden slightly and poke against her tank top. As long as she didn't get hard it would be okay.

Staci had always felt that she could afford to lose a couple pounds, despite most people disagreeing with her. Still, enough people did agree that she'd recently started a rather vigorous exercise regimen after school. Jogging from the school to the local gym every week day for her workout, depending on what day of the week it was. Today, had been yoga, as evidenced by the tight little teal yoga pants she wore. As a result, the teen was quite relaxed and calm by the time she returned home.

And relaxed is exactly what she needed, knowing that she was going to be alone with her new step sister all weekend. Alone being a relative term, figuring the gorgeous girl would have plenty of friend over while their parents were away. Staci had only lived there a short time, and still didnt feel comfortable, not wanting to step on her new sister's toes any more than necessary.

The teen blinked a bit in surprise at the question as she came into the kitchen from her jog home, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge before leaning against it. Still panting a bit, the sweat glistening on her pale skin as her large breasts heaved beneath a matching teal sports bra that barely did it's job as she ran or the loose black tank top over it. "I uhhh... I'm assuming you mean other than homework..." She said with a faint chuckle before taking a long drink from the bottle of water. "I was just thinking about vegging out in my room..." Which was pretty much what she did every weekend...

Jennifer makes a face. "That's no fun. We should hang out...and play a game or something." She says looking at her before smiling widely. "Truth or Dare." She grins as she bounces up and down slightly. "It'll be a good way for us to get to know each other." she says leaning against the counter. "Come on...play with me." She smiles.

"Homework isn't fun. That's for Sunday's anyway." she says, her careless nature coming out slightly. She moves over to her new step sister and looks into her eyes as she grabs her hand. Begging her with her eyes. "It'll be fun." She says. They were the same age but obviously Jennifer had more fun than her new step-sister.

It was true, Staci was a bit of a shut in. Usually spending much of her time on the computer where people couldnt see the self conscious teen. Blinking again as her step sister suggested that they play truth or dare as a way to get to know each other better. Trying to object a few times, but the other girl kept begging. It actually felt kind of good to know that Jennifer wanted to spend time with her.

She couldnt help but smile as her new sister came over to take her hands, her bubbly bouncy excitement was more than a bit infectious. "Alright, fine..." She finally agreed with a big grin. "You're spoiled, arent you?" She asked with a chuckle, pushing herself from the fridge and stretching a bit.

She smiles. "I'm not spoiled...I just like having fun." She grins. She looks at her sister. "Want to go first?" He asks smiling. She was happy that she was getting her sister to relax and have some fun now. She was already thinking of dares to ask her to do. She couldn't help but let her mind go to the gutter.

Such a pretty girl in front of her, she couldn't help but think naughty things. She watches her stretch, admiring her sweaty body. God she wanted her, she had just the kind of body she liked and she bet she tasted amazing.

"I like having fun too..." She protested weakly, sticking her tongue out at her step-sister before finishing off her bottle of water and quickly grabbing another one. Her head cocking to the side a bit, not really having much experience with the game. Though she knew it could get pretty naughty with people that were close, it was impossible not to feel Jennifer's eyes on her.

"That's a tough question... do you mean pick first, or ask you first?" She asked, biting on her lip a bit. Blushing from the unexpected attention, suddenly nervous about her inexperience and hoping it didnt show. Staci really wanted to be able to be friends with her beautiful new step sister.

She smiles hearing her. "You can pick first or you can ask me first. It doesn't matter to me." she says as she leans against the counter, her breasts sticking out slightly. She honestly loved this game, there wasn't match that she wouldn't do when dared.

"So what's it gonna be?" She asks as she moves her arms up into the air, stretching. Her breasts was sticking out even more now as she stretched. She hoped this game would bring them closer, she wasn't sure how close she wanted to be with her though.

Puring her lips in thought as she opened the other bottle of water, taking another sip as she played the options over in her mind before finally shrugging. It made sense to go first, to see what kind of dares she might be working with from the other girl. "Alright... I pick dare then..." She said a bit apprehensively.

Leaning against the counter beside her step sister, smiling and taking the opportunity to check out the gorgeous girl as she stretched. Staci had been beginning to wonder if she might be a lesbian, with how often she found herself doing so lately.

Jennifer smiles hearing her sister pick dare. She thinks about it for a moment and smiles to herself. "I dare you to try to climb out the doggy door." She smirks as she motions towards the small hole in the door. They didn't have a dog, it came with the house when they bought it a few years ago.

"Don't get stuck." She smiles at her sister. Although her getting stuck might not be a bad thing, she'd be wide open for Jennifer's eyes and hands. She could feel her girl cock harden slightly. Staci had no idea of the treasure between Jennifer's legs.

"Seriously?!" She exclaimed at the other girl's dare, turning her head to look over at the little hole in the kitchen door that she'd just come in. Suddenly feeling all self conscious once more, realizing that she'd fallen right into the trap. She wanted so much to like Jennifer, but skinny girls always loved to torture the not so skinny ones and she well knew it.

All her recent working out though had finally started making her feel better about herself and after setting down her bottle of water, Staci pushed herself away from the counter to walk over to the door. Crouching down, the teen pushed on the flap, glancing back at her step sister wryly before sinking to her hands and knees. "No cameras..." She grumbled before reaching out with one hand to place it on the porch.

Carefully, her arms going first, Staci twisted her body to get her shoulders through the tiny doggy door. The teen's shapely rear jiggling in those skin tight pants, shuffling forward on her knees as she crawled. Letting out a startled squeak, nearly pulling the front of her sports bra down and exposing her large breasts as they popped through. Nearly falling on her face as her hands immediately moved to keep from exposing herself.

Jennifer smiles watching the young girl try to fit through the hole. She grins as she moves closer to her, her eyes focusing on her ass as it jiggled. She licks her lips. "You okay? You're not stuck are you?" She asks as her hand moves down and begins to rub her girl cock through her shorts. That was an incredible ass she thought to herself.

I love yoga pants, Jennifer thought to herself as she licks her lips. The way she was positioned now she had the perfect opportunity to take advantage of her and do what she wanted to her. She figured she'd play now and deal with the consequences later.

"No..." she called back confidently, chuckling as she continued crawling forward. Whomever had this house beforehand however had a very small dog, and no matter which direction Staci turned her hips, they just wouldnt fit through the door. The motion making her yoga pants encased rear bounce and jiggle invitingly for her step sister's view.

Realizing it was futile, the teen began backing up. Only this time, her breasts pushed up. Nearly choking her as she began twisting and turning once more, trying to figure out how she'd managed to slip through in the first place. Planting her knees, legs spread wide as she pulled, the tight material of her yoga pants perfectly outlining her mound. Staci finally stopped struggling, breathing heavily as she took a moment to recover. "Jen... I think I'm stuck..." She called out.

"Oh no...should I call somebody?" She asks knowing her sister couldn't see her smile. She licks her lips and moves forward, placing her hand onto her sister's ass before giving it a firm squeeze.

"You have a really nice ass Staci." She says before giving it a firm slap. She had her just where she wanted her now. Her other hand slides down her ass and her fingertips brush against her mound, through her yoga pants.

"Noooo... dont call anyone!" She called out, struggling a bit more. Nervously glancing down the driveway toward the street, hoping that nobody in the neighborhood noticed her sticking out through the door like this. "Just try to pull me o-" Her request dying on her lips at the feeling of that hand on her ass, thinking that she heard something resembling a compliment.

Staci's struggles ceased at that feeling, letting out a startled squeak and jumping a bit at the sudden smack that set her cheeks jiggling in the tight yoga pants. "J... Jen, what are you-" She started to ask what her step sister was doing before than hand slipped down between her thighs. "J... Jen!" She gasped in surprise as those fingers teased over her mound with only the thin material of the pants between them.

Jennifer smiles hearing her. She begins to rub her fingertips against her new step-sister's clit, teasing it through her thin pants. She begins to slap and squeeze her ass with her free hand, loving the way her ass jiggled when she slapped it.

She was getting harder by the second, excited from playing with her. She moves her hand from her ass and takes hold of the waist band of her pants and begins to peel them off of her.

Staci couldnt help but squirm at the feeling of those fingers teasing her clit through the material of her yoga pants. Biting her lip at the smacks to her plump unprotected rear. Trying hard to pull her thighs closed and only succeeding in framing her pussy between them. The teal material growing darker and damp from the stimulation as it stretched over the plump lips of her slit.

"Jen... what are you doing?" She protested, feeling those hands tugging at the waistband of her yoga pants. Choosing today of all days not to wear panties, there was nothing to obstruct her step sister's view as she peeled the tight material down over her hips and revealing the lightly freckled pale flesh of that upturned ass. Jiggling freely as she continued to struggle in the door.

Jennifer stays silent as she gets her sister's yoga pants down to her knees, exposing her plump ass and pussy. She licks her lips and leans down slowly sliding her tongue against her sister's slit, tasting her.

"What am I doing? I'm going to have some fun." She says as her fingertips begin to tease the girl's clit again. She begins to probe the girls entrance with her tongue, loving her taste.

Realizing that closing her legs was simply making it easier for her step sister, Staci tried spreading her legs once more but it was too late. The tight stretchy material of her yoga pants around her knees making it almost impossible. A sudden gasp leaving her lips at the feeling of that warm wet tongue teasing as her well trimmed slit, a small tuft of red hair at the top proving that it was in fact her natural color.

"Jen... you're my sister, this is wrong..." She hissed in protest, trying hard to keep her voice down so the neighbors wouldnt hear her. Staci had to bit her hand to keep from moaning as the other girl continued however, despite her protests, a muffled groan filtering back through the door as her hips jerked in response. Quickly becoming wet with arousal.

Jennifer smiles hearing her, but she doesn't stop. She moves slightly, getting in a better position. She begins to work her tongue in and out of her, slowly beginning to fuck her with her tongue. One of her hands move up and she begins to rub her thumb against her sister's clit.

"Mmm." Jennifer moans against her pussy, loving her taste. She places her free hand onto her sister's ass, squeezing it as she probed her pussy with her tongue. Her cock was now hard as steel, she couldn't wait to be deep inside her. As tight as she was Jennifer had a feeling that she was a virgin.

Protests dying on her lips as the girl inside continued with that experienced tongue, Staci wasnt all that surprised to find her step sister so skillful. And if it wasnt for the fat that they were sisters, she doubted she would even consider objecting to the slender beauty going down on her. Even so, her struggles had ceased, biting hard on her hand to keep from moaning. It didnt completely stop the sounds, but enough so the occasional person passing by wouldnt hear her.

Realizing that there was no use fighting it, Staci shifted a bit, just enough to peek back inside through the little gap between her body and the doggy door. "I dare you to make me cum..." She groaned, returning to the game that had gotten her into this situation in the first place. Hips jerking in response to the tongue and fingers, the teen was growing wetter and wetter by the minute.

Jennifer smiles hearing her dare. Challenge accepted she thought to herself. She continues to tongue fuck her sister's wet pussy as she teases her clit. She gives her ass a slap. "Mmm you taste so good." She says with a groan.

She gently pinches her sister's clit before rubbing it between her fingers. She couldn't wait for her to cum all over her tongue.

Back
Top Bottom