Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A smutty craving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuttified

Planetoid
It's not often that I get a craving for some short term smut, but I have. Though i suppose it could become something long term with the right partner and/or ideas to make it so.

But anyhow...

I was picturing something along the lines of a step-mother getting stuck... either her hand stuck in the sink drain while trying to retrieve something that fell, or stuck trying to climb through the doggy door because the door was locked... honestly there are many options available, and I hope to hear some other decent ideas as well.

Step son comes along, offers to help. After a bit of struggle and quite a bit of rubbing against his mother, decides to take advantage of the situation.

This can be done with many other options as well, such as a step daughter instead of step son. She could even be a hermaphrodite or she-male to make it that much more interesting. For that matter, it doesnt even have to be a step-mother and could be an actual mother. Even a sister or step sister for that matter.

As I said, many other options available. I could either play the stuck victim, or the one taking advantage of the situation.

Here is my F-List to make things easier.

Wow! Nice plot with getting stuck!

Would love to play with you...do you play on YIM? I am dblitz_Cannon there

Smuttified said:
It's not often that I get a craving for some short term smut, but I have. Though i suppose it could become something long term with the right partner and/or ideas to make it so.

But anyhow...

I was picturing something along the lines of a step-mother getting stuck... either her hand stuck in the sink drain while trying to retrieve something that fell, or stuck trying to climb through the doggy door because the door was locked... honestly there are many options available, and I hope to hear some other decent ideas as well.

Step son comes along, offers to help. After a bit of struggle and quite a bit of rubbing against his mother, decides to take advantage of the situation.

This can be done with many other options as well, such as a step daughter instead of step son. She could even be a hermaphrodite or she-male to make it that much more interesting. For that matter, it doesnt even have to be a step-mother and could be an actual mother. Even a sister or step sister for that matter.

As I said, many other options available. I could either play the stuck victim, or the one taking advantage of the situation.

Here is my F-List to make things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom