Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

RE: Purifying the Granite

There is no need to challenge, or run, or fear. This, like many things, has only the power you give it. And in this realm, your power is great. Discard physical comforts and the laws you know. If you require light, make light.

RE: Purifying the Granite

Most of all, do not fight, or order, or abuse. Treat it as an equal, a trusted adviser. That's what you want it to be.

But don't actually trust it. Not right now. Maybe not ever.

RE: NOT the Idiometer

There is no record or literature that can be trusted. Even if it was true for whoever wrote it, your circumstances may be something they never dreamed of. That being said, you may find some answers in the textbooks of Alice Bailey. They are... Comprehensive.

Mostly, you should approach this with a Scientific mindset. I mean this in the victorian, Van Helsing sense, a complete faith in the invincibility of being human. Whatever you are encountering surely has it's own rules and mores to be discovered, understood, and internalized. And should it prove hostile, you will simply destroy it. Yourself.

Just always make sure destroying it is a possibility. You're asking for things you want a lot, and you must never lose sight of the power to burn down your own dreams, if need be.

RE: Stuff You'd Know About

Huzzah! This is why Aries fucking kick ass! XD Also, I'm a Sagittarius rising. Guess that makes me even better. Yeah, like that wasn't arrogant or anything. <.< LOL! *said with all the playfulness in the universe* <3 Though, it definitely explains why we get along so freakin' well. : )

*high fives back* ; )

Ah, gotcha. My friends seem to be all over the place in terms of their signs and I'm wouldn't know where to begin in trying to determine what that means exactly. I'd have to seriously investigate it. Really, it's possible that there's more of one type than another and I know there's all those other little intricacies that play a role as well. So, who knows how that influences things. XD

*hugs Quin*

Ehhh...this is still shit that matters. Why? Because stuff like this can still linger in the brain and affect you in ways. So, that right there means it matters in some form or fashion. I can relate to this whole deal too. My grandfather--dad's side--was an asshole when he was still alive. I never knew my grandmother. She died before I was born and he remarried before I was born. So, I grew up with a step-grandmother. She wasn't much better than my grandfather either. There's a bit more to how all of that ties in with my family. It's a bit odd actually, but that isn't really my point. My point is my grandfather. He was a fucking dick to my dad. My dad is a twin. He has an older brother and then his twin. His twin is just a few minutes younger than him and was born with CP (nothing overly major as he was able to fully integrate in school and all that nonsense, but it was enough that he still needed assistance while growing up). As such, my dad was treated like a classic 'middle child'. What's more, my grandfather really only had wanted ONE kid. So, my dad and his twin were actually an accident. My uncle (dad's twin) was kind of oblivious to this fact, but dad knew it while growing up. Regardless, my dad pined for his dad's affection and acceptance, more or less taking the bullshit and trying to look past it. The treatment was passed on once my dad got married and had me and my sister. I was oblivious to the treatment at first, confused when my cousins would say things about it in a teasing fashion. But there was eventually an incident that occurred that opened my eyes and I never looked back after that. I was around 7, maybe 8. And I told my parents that I no longer trusted my dad's parents and wanted nothing to do with them. My dad was saddened and I withdrew entirely from them (ie, my dad's parents). My sister continued on her merry way with them as did my father. My mom had always been indifferent. Then, when I was an adult and my grandfather was dying, I traveled to see him one last time because my dad asked me to do so. My grandfather made a startling statement when the nurse at the hospital said he was lucky to have so many family members around him who loved him. His comment went something like, "No I'm not. There's at least one who doesn't." There were mutters and mumbles of disagreement from everyone there, but I just sat there feeling VERY indifferent about it all. I was pretty sure he meant me and all I thought was, "Good, maybe now he finally gets it. 'Bout fucking time." Maybe that was cold of me to think? But fuck, he treated my dad like shit and I just sat by and let my dad take it because my dad wanted to. Who was I to stand in their way? If he wanted that kind of dynamic to continue, that was his choice to make. Not mine. He knew VERY well where I stood on the whole damned thing AND why. All I cared about was that I had my distance and, then, in the end, I oddly got a piece of closure. I didn't expect the closure. But it was cool to have gotten it. Though, I'll be honest, if I hadn't gotten it, I wouldn't have felt badly about not having received it. Really, it was just kind of a bonus. But anyway, I do relate. Or, I feel like I do after having read everything you wrote. : )

RE: Birthday Dough

You know you can buy a USB DVD drive. I have one that even burns discs. Or you could get an external HDD - Both are well under the $100 mark~

RE: Lionel Struggles

Aww...validation can be a VERY strong deal. I don't particularly care if I get it in general. Though I do like getting it from those I care about and who mean something to me. And when it doesn't come for certain things, it can be upsetting. So, if it's something that's important for you...then, it just means it's one of your 'things'. It's just how you work as an individual and what makes you uniquely you. : )

One thing I struggle with is perception. Not how I perceive things, but how others perceive me. I have THE HARDEST time expressing myself, especially in certain situations. As such, it's imperative for me to verbalize things. I do it for pretty much everything and at times where people are like...WTF. I've been perceived as obnoxious, repetitive, whiney, melodramatic, snobby...all because of having to verbalize. But, I do it because of that reason. Ensuring that others understand where I'm coming from, what I'm experiencing.

I know it's not the same things as you...but it's how I can connect it. Yeah, probably comes off kind of random. But trust me, in my head it makes perfect sense. >.< Consider it one of my quirks. XD And one of the ways in which I as an Aspie attempt to connect to people. But regardless of that nonsense, know you're an important person Quin. I think you're pretty damned nifty. <333 *hugs*

RE: Hiatus

Awww....this place is never the same when you aren't around. Even on small breaks. >.< So, don't ever think you don't serve a purpose here. You do. More than you know. <333

Rudolph Quin said:
And no, this has nothing to do with that show Steven Universe. I just really got swept up in the whole healing crystals thing.

I was actually going to ask you that, especially when I saw that you bought what is essentially my Gemsona, Moonstone.

Tehe! Well, this is certainly not a bad thing to be immersing yourself in. You should take pictures of your pretties so that we can see them in full color and all that. That would be cool. Also, what do each of these stones mean? I know that they all represent an energy type. Yeah, I've done my reading in the past. >.< But what do the ones you specifically have do? Have you noticed any changes now that you have them? I'm all kinds of curious. XD

RE: Gemstones

Those are awesome...and beautiful!

Back in the day when I'd done reading up on stones, I'd had a small collection. I'm unsure as to where it is now. @_@ It's probably at my parents. I do still have other interesting things though...like my Runes and tarot cards, because...yeah, I went through a phase where I'd done A LOT of reading and was curious about different things and wanted to understand them and the only way to do so was to actually have them in my hands. I just work that way. I need to have them physically. >.< So, I'd had a small collection and I think it might be at my parents house somewhere. I'd had a turquoise, an amethyst, tigerseye, quartz (both clear and rose), jade, red carnelian, pyrite and several others. >///< I don't recall what they'd all done, but I remember they'd all served a purpose. So, it's cool rehashing and reacquainting. : )

I've told you before that my belief in things is quite puzzling. I've had many experiences that I cannot properly explain and then there are things that exist that have been defined and cannot be questioned. So, trying to make sense of everything is quite difficult for me and overwhelming. Though, as such, I figure myself to be ever evolving but, at the same time, I pretty much adhere to the whole atheistic set of beliefs. However, this doesn't mean that there aren't explanations for things. Simple ones even. And energy transmitted from mass--such as stones--makes sense even in the simplest of ways. All mass is made of energy, after all. : )

So much we don't know..........this is why I love science. >.<

RE: Gemstones

Hmm, I might buy the moonstone too since I've been struggling with my art. I also have been traveling a lot, especially now for the holidays. I think I heard about all this crystal stuff before through a show I watch, but it didn't go into so much detail. Seems very interesting.

And also the stones are just pretty in general. My boyfriend's 7 year old brother likes stones and rocks so I might just get one for him, too.

RE: Tiny Enemies

This self-doubt is more toxic then actual hallucinations. Bugs are tricky fuckers. I'm reasonably certain you're dealing with actual ones that are just much better at navigating the cracks of your home then you imagine.

RE: Oh Dear...

Fucking love you, lady. I miss the shit out of our convos and wish I was online more frequently or at the right times to catch you on as well. I hope that all the shit you're facing helps you purge all the self doubt. You are an incredible writer, and amazing artist, and a truly supportive person. I wish you had the same for you in your personal life. From what we've shared with each other, I know you're an incredible person and I'm happy to call you a friend. :)

-hugs super tight, like you don't even get to breathe, because that's how much I love you-

RE: The Shadow Mirror

You do realize you'll have to share, yeah? >.<
*is horribly needy and wants to know such things*
>///////////////////<

Back
Top Bottom