Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress Erin's Harem Gets a Pet Neko [FxF] (JacksAreWild X Azayal)

JacksAreWild

Super-Earth
“Has anyone seen the book I was reading?” Anna asked as she dug through the chest at the foot of her bed. She could have sworn she had left the newest book she had borrowed from Mistress Erin’s library right on top of the pile of her personal effects….

“Mmmph I don’t know sweetheart…but come back to bed…you can read later.” Josephine mumbled sleepily from the small bed that was meant for one, but her and Anna usually shared even though all of Mistress Erin’s pleasure slaves had their own beds. They had been in the service of Mistress Erin the longest, even when other girls had come and gone, Josephine and Anna had stayed willingly. And for their years of service, Erin had allowed them to pursue a relationship together. The two seemed to be a cliche: Anna the brains and Josephine the brawn. But the two were good together and actually had a lot in common, despite their physical differences.

“Josephine, Miss Nicole is not going to like it if you lay in bed all day and miss your lessons.” Isabela chided as she began to tug on her uniform, a simple silken shift that was provided to all of the girls. She was already showered and dressed, ready for the matron to come get them for breakfast even though it would still be about a half an hour til she got there. “And no, I haven’t seen your book Anna. Keep an eye out for my brushes would you? I have a painting lesson today and I can’t find--”

“Where the fuck is my cloak?” Brooke interrupted the room as she stomped into the dormitory, looking as though she definitely should not be crossed. She had been wanting to go on a walk before breakfast, but such a thing would be impossible if she froze to death once she got out the door. “Gah, I feel like I’m going crazy. I could’ve sworn that I put it on the edge of my bed last night… I checked the front hall and the dining room and I haven’t seen it anywhere.”

“Good God, it’s impossible to get any sleep around here. Maybe you all should try to keep better track of your things instead of-- Hey! Where are my slippers?!” Josephine always put her slippers at the foot of the bed. But as she climbed out and moved to put her feet where her slippers were supposed to be, all she found was the cold floor!

The four pleasure slaves looked at one another. The fifth, newest purchase to Mistress Erin’s harem was nowhere to be seen. It was bad enough that Napo was Erin’s new favorite, but did the little Neko have to hide their things as well as revenge for whenever Erin called upon one of them instead of her?

“NAPOOOO!” The four girls cried in unison. Ohhhhhh Napo was going to get it when they found her.

As her fellow pleasure slaves were desperately searching for their stolen property the pesky Napo was relaxing in a window sill, she was much smaller than the other girls but her race had long been sought after for companionship. With the rays of the sun shinning on her meager frame she arched her back and half yawned, half purred lazily in the sunlight. Her eyes fluttered sleepily, it was nice to relax most of the staff left her alone and Miss Nicole was busy with the upcoming party Mistress Erin had planned. Mistress Erin, Napo thought of her often and when she did it made her smile, she adored Erin but was prone to jealousy part of the reason she hide the girls property.

Halfway between her sunbathed resting she heard her name being screamed out, ears twitching and tail drooping she looked around. The girls must've discovered the stolen items and did not seem pleased, she wondered if she had pushed them too far but reminded herself of her jealousy and concluded that they deserved it in someway.

Napo continued to rest in the window sill quite content and sure that the other girls would take a while to find her.

It was probably not the best idea to steal things from women that had never had anything to call their own before coming into Erin's service, but Napo had apparently done so. Brooke was the hothead of the group and ready to tar and feather Napo. Josephine and Isabela were usually a little more level headed, but Napo had stolen some of their favorite things and they too were ready to strangle the mischievous Neko. Even Anna, who was the sweetest, kindest one, was set on revenge! Though...she was a little less enthusiastic about marring Napo as the other girls were.

"Maybe...maybe we should just tell Miss Nicole?" Anna asked timidly.

"What?! What the hell is Miss Nicole going to do about it?! She's puny, she won't discipline Napo hard enough." Brooke growled. The tallest and strongest of the lot, she was ready to rip Napo in half with her bare hands. "Grrrr...I bet the little brat is sleeping in her window sill and laughing at us!"

"Come on Anna. We have to do something." Josephine said, and Isabela nodded whole-heartedly in agreement. "We can't just let her get away with hiding our things! Hey! Brooke! Where are you going?"

"To kill her!" Brooke growled, already halfway towards the hallway to go search for Napo in her usual window sill that was down the hall.

"Mistress Erin won't like that." Isabela piped up.

"AGGGHHH!!" Brooke's eyes flashed and she bristled, baring her teeth which had elongated into sharp, canine tips. Even though Brooke was a werewolf and loved her fellow pleasure slaves because they were her 'pack', she'd turn on them all if they stopped her from tearing the cat-girl to shreds.

"Okay, okay. Look. We'll just...discipline her the way Mistress Erin disciplines us." Josephine finally came up with a solution. Mistress Erin would paddle them until they couldn't walk straight. They'd just do the same to Napo! She looked over to Anna, searching her lover's eyes for a little support because of course, if Anna, the smartest one of them, thought it was a good idea, then everyone else would follow it. And Anna, being quite upset that her book was gone and that Mistress Erin might not let her borrow another if she didn't bring that one back, nodded eagerly at Josephine's idea.

"Fine, I'll go get her." Brooke grinned and then quickly darted off down the hallway before the girls could stop her. "Oh Naaappoooo~" Brooke sang out sweetly, but was anything but sweet when she finally found the neko sleeping in the window sill. She grabbed Napo, tossed the girl over her shoulder, and then headed off towards the dormitory so that the other girls could paddle their new prisoner.

The warm sunlight bathed the neko as she laid in the window sill purring happily, she had drifted off too sleep forgetting that there would be a mob of vengeful girls looking for her. When she was lightly awoken by the sound of one of them sweetly calling to her she begun to panic and look around, as she looked down the hall she came face-to-face with one of the girls, Brooke, she thought her name was, Napo was also certain she was a werewolf. Her ears were straight up and the fur on her tail bristled as she was swept out of her sill, Napo was much smaller than Brooke but she was not going to be taken without a struggle, Napo was surprisingly strong wiry muscles working as she squirmed and managed to slip out of the girls grasp bolting down the hall as quickly as she could.

Unfortunately for Napo she wasn't paying attention in the direction she was running and ended up at the dorm anyway, the others waiting as Brooke chased her, Napo's eyes widened in fear as she skidded and tumbled to their feet. Knowing she was in trouble she looked up at them all, her uniform scuffed and messed up from running, she gave them her biggest saddest Neko eyes as she whimpered at their feet "Napo is sowwy.. Napo will return your things just don't hurt Napo" she tried to worm her way out of it knowing it worked on many of the staff here, Napo played quite innocent but she knew how to manipulate some people and she just hoped that it would work here. The Neko's tail whipped through the air as she swelled up her big brown eyes, her skirt had tipped over as her hips were held high in the air, she was unsure what they would do with her but she did not imagine it would be anything pleasant.

(Blargh sorry my posts are so short)

"Hold still ya lil'---" Brooke's growling was interrupted by Napo's squirming. The girl was so hard to keep a hold of! She was just so small and wiggly, Brooke was having a difficult time finding a good handhold on her wiry little form. All she knew was that she could not grab onto Napo's tail, even though she was tempted to; Mistress Erin would be very mad if Napo had a crooked tail later. "Guh...brat...come here!" Brooke barked as she felt Napo begin to slide from her hands. She snarled and immediately took off after her. Within two long strides, Brooke was a woman no longer. In her anger, she had shifted into her wolf's form, as massive, snarling grey canine that was now hell bent on chasing after it's prey. "ARRROOOOOO!!"

The girls in the dormitory heard the commotion outside and turned towards the doorway. It seemed that Brooke had lost her temper, again. And it also seemed that Napo was very bad at running away from trouble, because she skidded to a stop right infront of the semi-circle of aggravated pleasure slaves.

"Turn back! Dumb mutt..." Josephine called over Napo's shoulder as she rampaged on into the room. Speaking to Brooke was one would speak to their naughty pet dog. Josephine may be human, but she wasn't afraid of any of the non-humans on the estate. At Josephine's harsh tone, Brooke's ears drooped a little bit and her growling stopped, her tail curled between her legs and she seemed to pout for a moment before she shifted back into the tall, strong woman she had been 5 minutes ago.

"Not a dumb mutt..." Brooke pouted. "Great, now my uniform is ruined." She said as she looked down. Her wolf was even bigger than her human form and so all that remained on her body was the tattered remains of the shift she had been wearing. "Oh you're going to pay for that! I don't care how 'sowwy Napo is'" Brooke growled, not falling for Napo's act for a second.

"Aw come on...she didn't mean it..." Anna however seemed to think Napo was adorable. How could you stay mad at something so cute!?

"Anna!" Josephine's voice and face were both stern. Her feet were still on a cold stone floor instead of in some nice fuzzy slippers. She had not forgotten what Napo had done.

Anna seemed to shrink slightly. Some of the other girls liked getting spanked as a punishment. But Anna was a lover, not a fighter. She just liked sex and not pain. She understood though that she needed to be unified with all of the other girls, otherwise Napo would never learn her lesson. "Okay...okay...I'll help spank her..."

"Good!" Isabel said, a ruler in her hand. Isabel took many, many art lessons and thankfully had a spare ruler laying about to disipline Napo with. But just incase Napo's butt broke the ruler, she also had a wooden hair brush resting near Napo's bed to spank her with. "Okay, now Brooke, you and Josephine hold her and Anna and I will do the first round of spankings."

Napo was much easier to control with two people holding each arm, which was exactly what Brooke and Josephine did, despite the Neko's struggling. They brought Napo over to her own bed so that they could bend her over it.

"Oh good, no panties." Isabel giggled as she flipped Napo's skirt up over her back to expose her bare bottom. No one really wore panties anyways. Mistress Erin had a tendency to tear them to bits if they were in her way and she was in an especially horny mood...which was just about every day. Now that Napo was in position, Isabel took an experimental swing with her ruler. She'd never punished anyone before, but was pretty ticked off about not knowing where her painting brushes were. CRACK! went the ruler as it made contact with skin, hard enough to leave a very bright, very red stripe on Napo's rear.

(S'ok. Mine are only so long because I'm writing 4 girls XD)

Napo hissed at Brooke's wolf form, she never liked the brute much the smell of dog was always on her which set Napo on edge almost all the time. Looking back at the semi-circle of girls she continued to put on her display of cuteness, one of them, Anna she believed her name was, was actually quite nice and Napo liked her, she had even felt a little guilty taking something from the nice girl, nodding at her words "Napo didn't!" she cried out in vain the leader of the group and Anna's lover Josephine quickly reminded her that in their opinion Napo needed to be punished.

As they attempted to take the feisty Neko over to the bed much squirming and attempts to slip her captors were had, but this was not some brutish mutt trying to hold her, this was a group of girls lead by quite the intelligent woman. In moments they had Napo bent over, tail in bristles as her skirt was flicked up to reveal her panty-less behind, wiggling and squirming ever more her tail flicking about to swat at the girls holding her "Please Napo won't do it again Napo promises!" she cried out hearing the swish of a ruler, giving a terrified and desperate look to Anna hoping for some mercy from the girl, but the second the ruler came crashing down on her naked ass she let out a different howl.

An aroma began to fill the air, as she was spanked Napo's squirming changed from trying to escape to trying to cause friction. Although she had been spanked, whipped and beaten before there was something entirely different about this scenario, sure it was a punishment much like other times but the feel of the woman around her and Napo's eyes flicking to each one watching the girl spank her changed it all. As she was spanked she found herself growing aroused, her lower lips moistening at the thought as a sweet smell began to fill the air around Napo. Napo pressed her hips down, flushing with embarrassment as she tried to hide her arousal and shame of being caught and even being turned on by her punishment.

At first, no one had noticed how much Napo actually liked getting spanked. Isabel was still raining blow after blow onto Napo's rear end harshly, leaving streaks of red all over the poor Neko's little bum. All the girls thought her attempts to cause friction were still attempts to get away, that her howls of enjoyment were howls of pain. It wasn't until a glistening wetness began to form over the swelling lips of Napo's sex that they knew something was up, that their punishment wasn't working at all.

"Hmmph, whorish felines." Brooke snorted in disgust at the scent of Napo's arousal that was rapidly filling the dormitory. The dislike for one another's odors was mutual. Cats will tell you that they're 'clean', but they still stink of treacherous feline. Brooke may smell like a wet mutt sometimes in her wolf's form, but she was loyal, and only ever got wet if it was Mistress Erin doing the spanking, not anyone else. "Will mate with anything, wontcha?" The werewolf growled. Even though it wasn't her turn to spank Napo, she couldn't resist winding up her hand and laying a nice, hard, SMACK right on the swollen lips of her little cunny.

"Brooke! That's not nice." Anna scolded. She thought they were just going to hit Napo's bottom, not say mean things and beat the rest of her too.

"Hey...maybe Brooke's on to something..." Josephine said, her hands never leaving Napo's upper body for fear that the Neko would squirm away and they'd have to chase her down again. "Maybe a better punishment would be to not let Napo get any sex at all..." Josephine thought for a moment before quickly continuing. "Brooke and I will hold her. Isabel, you and Anna tie her wrists up. Oh! And her tail too, but be careful, Mistress Erin will be mad if we break her tail."

The three others weren't quite sure where Josephine was going with this plan, but they didn't object to it. If anything, immobilizing Napo entirely would be good so that they wouldn't have to worry about all her flailing around. All four girls worked together to flip Napo onto her back and then tie up the naughty little struggling Neko to her bed. They used the belts of their shifts to tie her wrists and ankles to the bed posts. And then they used Napo's own belt to keep her tail at bay by tucking her tail inside of the belt so that it could not escape.

"Alright so now wha-- Jo!" Anna yelped as suddenly Josephine grabbed her rear and gave a low, throaty growl that could only mean one thing: that Josephine wanted to fuck her right here, right now. The small blonde began blushing furiously. "Come on, behave." She tried to bat Josephine away. What was her lover thinking?! They couldn't just drop everything and have sex here, infront of Napo, Isabel, and Brooke. Besides, Anna was very shy when it came to exhibitionism. Well she was pretty shy in general...but PDA made her even more bashful.

"I will not behave!" Josephine giggled and playfully squeezed Anna's rear once more. She grew so bold as to get her hands under her lover's skirt, tugging it up, giving Napo and everyone else a perfect view of Anna's bare, gorgeous porcelain ass that she was currently fondling.

Anna was a sweet, gentle, and thoughtful girl, who also happened to be a bit of a nymphomaniac. She was usually very good at keeping her urges under control, but having Josephine play with her like this was starting to drive her wild. "J-Jo...come on...really...d-don't---ohhhh God!" Anna tried to put up a good fight, really she did. But her and Josephine had been lovers for so long that it was no use. Her fellow slave knew exactly how and where to touch her to break her and it wasn't long before Anna was on her back in the bed that was nearest Napo with Josephine ontop of her, the pair of them frantically tugging off one another's clothing in an attempt to get closer to one another and put on a good show for Napo.

"Aw...see there Napo? If you were a good girl, maybe Anna and Josephine would have asked you to join them instead of leaving you here all tied up and unable to touch yourself." Isabel teased and lightly smacked Napo's open thighs with her ruler. "Pay attention!"

Napo glared at the canine "Dumb mutt" she hissed in retort, she could not help the fact that her species were more open to mating than others, although her heart yearned for Erin's firm hand this still had an effect on her "I've seen your kind mate with dead pigs they were so desperate" she bared her fangs eyes narrowing on Brooke, as the spank to her swollen lips of her little cunny, she did not want to give the mutt the satisfaction holding her breath showing no signs of enjoyment from her.

As Anna spoke up she looked over, her gaze softening greatly back into the scared kitten, truth be told she was a little scared right now and she wanted nothing more than to run and curl up in Mistress Erin's arms. As Josephine spoke Napo's ears rose up and she shook her head "No.. Noooo" she whined out, her hips rolling in the air. More squirming as they tried to hold her down, mostly from her trying to get away from the brute Brooke, Napo's tail flicking and slipping about like a snake but eventually she was bound to the bed, unable to do anything but squirm.

Anna and Josephine started to get frisky, Napo let out a sad little mewl as she watched wide eyed. She knew the two were lovers and often in the dark when they thought no one could see Napo would curl up and watch them in the act, it seemed far more romantic than the violent times she had been put through it, And when she watched them in made her want to do the same with Erin. Napo smiled wistfully as Jo declared her inability to behave, the strong scent of their bodies so close to each other making Napo stare hungrily, nodding vaguely to the comments about her being invited if she were a good girl, the light slap on her thigh making her jump.

Napo seemed to be entirely enthralled by the show, her eyes unfixing on the situation unfolding, Anna's body pressed to Josephine's made her bite her lip, her wetness increasing, she dared not look away despite how torturous it was to be unable to de-stress as it were, but while she was intently watching the show, her agile wrists were moving around the belts, she had often been tied up by people that had much more skill with binds then her fellow slaves so she had gotten a lot of practice escaping and while she watched the two begin to tease her she slowly ever so slowly loosened the binds. She knew that her chance to escape into the arms of Erin would come soon, she could smell the lust in the air Napo was not the only one affected by the love making of Jo and Anna.

Mistress Erin kept Josephine because she was a switch. It wasn't often that the Vicereine wanted to be topped, but sometimes, after long days dealing with politics, Mistress Erin would allow Josephine to dominate her, usually with Anna in the room with them acting, as another pet. While not overly bright when it came to academics, Josephine was a natural born leader and good at reading people and what they wanted or needed. And right now, she could read the discomfort all over Anna. Her lover's body was still tensed up, her hands were trembling just the slightest bit as she tried to tug off Josephine's shift, and her cheeks were stained with the cutest little blush because her urges embarrassed her. "Hey...it's just me." Josephine cooed sweetly to help put the blonde at ease. Anna was still hesitant, but she knew that Napo could use a little real punishment. It wouldn't do them any good to beat her, it would just make her more wet. No, they had to show her something that she wanted but could not have because she had been bad.

"I love you." Josephine continued, her voice dropping into a more intimate whisper as she attempted to soothe Anna so that her lover would go along with her plan. She took hold of Anna's hand so that she could kiss the back of her knuckles lightly. "Mmm and I'm going to take very good care of my girl." Josephine said with a wink as she pushed her thigh between Anna's legs, her lips curling into a grin when she immediately felt wetness cover her leg. "My very wet, very beautiful girl, that I am going to show off for our new Neko pet. Will you let me show you off, Anna?"

Anna whimpered softly, hesitated for only a moment, and then felt Josephine rock her thigh into her needy slit a little harder. She let out a low moan before nodding her head eagerly. She couldn't say no, especially with Josephine being so possessive of her, she always felt so safe with her lover like this. And so the eager little blonde immediately began to help Josephine out of her clothes and took off her own. Part of her expected Jo to just sort of keep her covered and maybe finger her a little bit. But Josephine apparently really did want to show her off.

"Come on, up." Josephine grinned and rolled onto her back and then sat up, motioning for Anna to sit in her lap. Anna hesitated for only moment, but when Josephine gave a soft but demanding growl, she immediately scrambled into her lover's lap, wanting to show that she could be a good girl for her Josephine. And of course Anna's obedience was immediately rewarded with tender kisses to her neck and warm arms wrapping around her body as she sat to face their little audience. Even though she was trying to hide her face into Josephine's neck and lean back against her in the hopes of melting into her lover and disappearing, Anna was still very, very visible to the three other pleasure slaves. "Such a perfect pink pussy..." Josephine purred as she coaxed Anna's legs apart to reveal the swollen, dripping wet folds. She wasted no time delving into them, Anna was already so wet that she didn't need any kind of warm up. Josephine rammed two fingers into her lover's slit, earning her a strangled cry from Anna as she began to buck forward and try to ride Josephine's hand.

Meanwhile, Isabel was having a really hard time focusing on disciplining Napo. Watching her two friends put on such a display was starting to get her very, very wet. Brooke on the other hand was still pretty pissed off about Napo and her mouth.

"Gimme that thing," The werewolf snarled as she took the ruler out of Isabel's hand. "Slutty cat, look how wet you are." Brooke snorted as she looked between Napo's spread legs, the neko's cunny was absolutely soaked. As brutish as she was, she was actually very capable and very knowledgable about all the finer points of spanking. And right now she was going to demonstrate that to Napo. Brooke began raining blows onto Napo's inner thighs, something to give her intense amounts of pain as punishment for the insult she had given to Brooke's kind earlier. And then she began to work her smacking with the ruler to other places, such as the Neko's hardening nipples. "You think ya can cum this way kitty cat?" Brooke smirked. Smack! Smack! Smack! The werewolf rained several light taps onto Napo's breasts, before following it with a nice, hard, WHACK! to the top of her left breast.

"Brooke! If you keep hitting her lightly like that, she will cum." Isabel had managed to tear her eyes away from Josephine and Anna long enough to watch Brooke. Always eager to help, she took both hands and raised them up high, only to bring them down quickly to give a very hard double slap to Napo's inner thighs. "There...that should help."

Napo whimpered and cried out as each slap was delivered to her small breasts, the brute werewolf was sadistically enjoying her abuse of the poor Neko. Napo's desperation to cum and escape from Brooke was growing by the second, she couldn't help but grow wet and aroused at the sight of the two gorgeous girls starting to get into a rhythm her own hips rocking in unison with them despite not taking part of their act. The binds on her wrists and ankles were poorly tied at best and Napo only needed to wait for the perfect opportunity, as Isabel delivered the two handed blow to her inner thighs her body rocked forward and she tugged her ankles out of her ties nimbly slipping her wrists out too.

This took Brooke and Isabel by surprise while Josephine and Anna were too involved in each other to notice what had happened till it was too late. A hissing Napo threw all of her body weight into Brooke knocking the surprised werewolf to the floor before bouncing off her body and bounding from bed to bed out of the room locking the door behind her, if only to slow her pursuers if they chose to follow her. Rocketing down the hall in a mad state of lust built heat she headed for the one room she knew would be safe, the one place she wanted to be no matter what. Bursting into Mistress Erin's room the sweating, panting Neko looked around wildly before pouncing upon her lover, locking her lips with Erin's before breaking and rolling off whimpering pitifully "N.. Na.. Napo i.. is sorry Mistress" she whined raising her hips in the air as she arched her back "Napo.. Napo wi.. will ta.. take any punishment pl.. please.. j.. just let Napo cuuuum" she cried out her hips bucking trying to gain friction with the air as her own hands molested her breasts.

Napo put herself on display for Erin, her species being driven into heat when provoked in such a way, her mind completely over run with the thought of making love to the one that had captured her heart. The wild-eyed Neko, hair a mess with sweat from the frenzied running the noise of her destructive run down the hallway would be hint enough to show what dire state she was in.

Erin grumbled as she re-read some particularly annoying and technical paragraph in this very long, very drawn out, petition for aid from one of the neighboring provinces. "Yes...take every penny from your people and then wonder why they rise up against you. Idiots..." The brunette groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation. Erin could only eat so many steaks and wear so many clothes, she did not tax her people to the limit in order to live a lavish lifestyle. (Even her harem, though a very frivolous thing, was kept small. Five was enough, she did not need fifty.) She should not have to send her men to go die on behalf of someone else's blunder and poor leadership!

The vicereine was drawn out of her musings by the sound of clattering metal coming down the hallway. Napo had broken many of the porcelain dishes and stone sculptures in her short time at the estate, so Erin had commissioned artists to fashion her things that were a little more sturdy. She knew immediately by the nearing sounds of destruction that her pet was bolting down the hallway. Hopefully Brooke was not trying to eat Napo's tail again, Erin truly did hate to have to break up the two. With a soft grunt, she got up from her chair and headed over towards the door, just in time for Napo to come barreling through.

"Napo, what are yo- mmph?!" Brown eyes blinked in surprise as a small form pounced atop her and lips pressed firmly against her own. Instinctively Erin's arms wrapped around her most favorite pet, holding the neko protectively as she fell backwards with a soft thud. The kiss left her panting, and having Napo roll off of her made her give her own little whine of displeasure from being separated from a warm body. "Napo, why--" Words evaporated into nothing as Erin's brain shut off and her eyes stayed firmly glued to the sight before her: her pet writhing on the floor, legs spread and hips bucking while she fondled her own breasts. A soft growl snuck it's way past her lips as she noticed the bright red marks on her pet's inner thighs and maroon stripes all over her rear. This was her pet! No one else was supposed to be touching her!

Some days, Erin felt more male than she did female. Today was one of those days, she had taken a potion that gave her a cock for the day. She was glad for it, now she would be able to thoroughly reclaim her Napo. Already there was a substantial bulge forming in the front of her trousers, the sight before her was far too tempting. She could not wait to question Napo and ask her what the meaning of all this was. Erin quickly undid the button and pushed her pants downwards, growling loudly as she took firm hold of Napo's hips. She pulled her pet closer and pushed inside of her pet with one smooth thrust. Napo was already so soaking wet that Erin could easily force the entirety of her cock deep inside of her pet's slick channel.

Back
Top Bottom