Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Ships I want to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
For those that don't know, a 'ship' is when you put two characters together in a romantic relationship who normally would not be together (usually because they are either friends or enemies, or because they have partners already.
There are two ships I want to try, but I would like if you could play your character accurately.

The first ship I want to do, which I am craving the most, is Joshifer. Joshifer is a combination of Josh and Jennifer, as in Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence. I am not sure how I will do playing Josh, but I would really like to roleplay against Jennifer, and an accurate one at that. If you think you can do this, tell me. I don't have to play Josh, I can play someone else. I could play my OC, or possibly a different celebrity. No guarantees though.

The second ship I want to do is Harmony. Harmony is a combination of Harry and Hermione, as in Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. I hate Ginny x Harry and Ron x Hermione, as both pairings seem utterly wrong to me. Ginny is an obsessed fan girl, and Ron is a jealous prick (I know I will get a bit of hate for saying that). Harry and Hermione seem so good for each other though, so that's why I want to RP it.

I would be playing the male in this roleplay, so you would be playing Jennifer or Hermione.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom