Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Virus! (NC, MxF, Beast?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoophilian

The Ridden
Been working on a new storyline, It follows some classic zombie movies in a way and naturally, A few naughty twists along the way, and the inclusion of one of my suited{Transformed} girls. Anywho, It would be set somewhere in the near future, or even just modern times. There would be an outbreak, a plague. It starts as kinda a Rage virus, makes people go for lack of a better term,bat-shit crazy.

But eventually the virus morphs or changes, The rage is still there but refocused, It becomes for lack of a better term, a Sex virus, People are like zombies but its not brains they are after, Its sex.

Rough idea I was toying with using that background. The rage aspect of the virus continued for roughly a year, Leading to much of the population being killed off, In typical post apocalyptic fashion, Groups of uninfected banned together, taking over small towns or malls, Zoo's whatever is a defensible position.

One of the few ideas i was toying with involved one of my suited girls, Early on she was put in a suit for nefarious reasons but after the virus she was uneffected and still able to move around freely cause no one pays attention to the animals that arnt trying to attack (Till food runs out!), Maybe she/he falls in with a group of people who figures out that shes human and essentialy use her in a variety ways, some of them even not naughty. Like, scouting buildings or settlements for infected people

Like i said in the beginning, Maybe she was put in the suit for nefarious reasons, Soaked in pheromones, Maybe even given injections to eventualy make her own scent that of an animals, To have her mounted of course. But thats only one of the paths i had thought about to this point. Not to say she couldnt be infected herself, not like she could of done much with the rage bit with rubber teeth and paws that would break her hands if she tried to swipe with.

Example! Pre rage virus she ended up at a farm or animal rescue depending on whatever anime her bondage was modeled after, Bathed in pheromones, The rage virus hits her neck of the woods, all the humans are infected, Even if shes infected she cant do anything about it. Maybe it twists her into trying to find pain? IE bigger suiters, When it morphs shes already adapted, She has her way of getting sated with no one being the wiser cause they are to busy to pay attention to animals

As numbers get slim she either escapes or is taken by whatever group (Possibly for food?) and eventualy gets the point across that shes not an animal Or maybe shes not infected and just doesnt mind being mounted in the year leading up to the subsiting of the rage virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom