Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to get freaky (M looking for F with a taste for twisted and dark.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let's get the basics out of the way first: Be able to post at least one or two five-seven sentence paragraphs regularly, don't control my character and I won't control yours, talk to me if you have a problem with how things are going, and be willing to do this over PMs or threads. My only real limit is bathroom play (no way), although I should clarify that, just because I don't have limits, that doesn't mean every kink/fetish/fantasy would fit in every RP.

PM me if you're interested. And please, if you want to do one of my plots, please include some ideas/interpretations/preferences for how things could go. Help me refine the plot into something we'd both enjoy. If you have any suggestions of your own, I'd be more than happy to hear them.
Anyway, onto the plots:

1. The Husband, Girlfriend, and wifeslave - Craving Badly!
So, I'm very interested in a cuckqueaning RP here. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, think gender-flipped cuckolding. Basically, my character would be a dominant man and you would play both his slave wife and his girlfriend, who would likely be dominant as well (switch with a dominant leaning at the very least.) This would be very heavy on bondage, humiliation, degradation, and servitude.

And I'm not lying when I say I'm craving it badly. I would sell my soul for ONE taker for this.

2. Man's Girl's Best Friend
A girl and her dog. Very basic. Lots of room for changes. I'd be the dog, you'd be the girl. Possibilities include talking/sentient dog, interspecies pregnancy, damn near anything, really.

3. From Girlfriend To slave
I'd play a dominant man, you['d be his submissive girlfriend, and this would be a long-term RP about her gradual descent into total servitude and devotion to her Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom