Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay search, redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh, hello there!
After falling off of the face of the planet towards the end of my final semester, I am now a university graduate and feel my muse tickling my brain to write yet again! FINALLY! Being that it's back, I would like to send out my requests yet again in hopes of getting the creative juices flowing once more~​

General Info About Me and Roleplaying With Me!
  • First and foremost: none of the plots I have listed are set in stone. I love my partners to plot with me and make suggestions that could very well improve it and make it more enjoyable for both of us! I like to think of plots more as guidelines, in this sense.
  • I'm 22, female, in a long-term relationship and do have a life offline, so my posting frequencies may vary. Please be understanding of this. I will try to let you know if this is about to happen, though. Just please understand that real life does happen abruptly without me really realizing and while I try to keep up, sometimes I just get swamped.
  • I prefer posts to be on the longer side. I generally like to keep an average of around 3 paragraphs: substance is important. One liners and very thin paragraphs are a big negative for me. I will usually give you as much or more than you give me, and if you're not giving me much to work with, I have a tendency to lose interest very quickly. Please don't let that scare you off or anything, though! I can assure you that if I enjoy our roleplay, length won't matter much in the long run. :3 Also, your writing style, depth and detail will tend to have a great impact on mine. So in essence, I will always try to put at least as much effort into my posts as I feel that you put in to yours.
  • I prefer thread roleplays, but I can always make exceptions if you are really uncomfortable otherwise. But absolutely NO messengers; I don't use them and dislike roleplaying on them. I MIGHT consider email, but it's very unlikely.
  • In the cases listed below, I very much prefer to play the female. I am, however, willing to throw in some doubling if you'd like to add another pairing...in which case I can play a male or female for you. I'm not opposed to playing multiple characters at all!
  • I am only experienced and particularly comfortable with writing het pairings, sorry!
  • Plots and pairings I am absolutely craving will be italicized and the character I wish to play will be underlined.
  • I've been playing around with these F-lists, so I made one that might be a little helpful guideline! If something you're interested in isn't listed, feel free to ask or discuss! The List!
  • Level of smut varies with plot! Some will be meant for more smut early on, others with little smut to begin with and then much more later, and some less smut and more relationship. This is something that can be discussed within all of the plots individually. Everything is flexible...everything. ;)
  • Don't hesitate to ask me about plots or pairings you might be interested in that I don't have listed!
  • Update 5/16: Fantasy plot added under non-fandom pairings!
  • Update 5/28: Neighbor/New Neighbor plot added! Also fantasy plot added!

Plots and Pairings

Non-Fandom

New Plot! **CRAVING**Hunter/Dragon Tamer or Rider of some sort; honestly not really sure how I feel about this plot, so could really use someone interested in fleshing it out more with me!
  • He is a hunter hired by a frightened village to rid them of a dragon living in the mountains just a stone's throw away. One of the villagers insisted that the dragon was harmless: just would snag a few livestock occasionally to feed itself. It had never threatened them, so why should they go ahead and kill it? They dismissed her, of course. Why should they wait for it to turn on them? And why should they lose precious livestock in the meantime? The morning the hunter is to dispose of the beast, the woman that had been so adamantly against it has disappeared, but no one thought anything of it. She was known to do so every now and then.

What he finds in the dragon's cavernous home stuns him. An arrow glances off of the rocks behind his head, the woman from the village standing before the massive creature who was resting passively behind her, amber eyes following their every move. She was not going to let him harm the dragon, a sentiment, she would admit, was a little ridiculous. If anything could protect itself, certainly it was a dragon. But she didn't want to run the risk of injury. The hunter calmed her down and heard her out, learning of how she had come across the beast with a rather nasty wing injury. She had soothed him and managed to help him heal...and had essentially been friends with the creature ever since; the makeshift saddle resting above the dragon's shoulders was testament to just how close the two had become.

The hunter had never seen or heard of anything like it...but he certainly couldn't return to the village empty-handed...so they strike a deal. She and the dragon help him fake the dragon's defeat, and in return he lets them be and maybe even shares in on the fare. In fact, it goes so well, they decide to make a bit of a ploy of it. The dragon arrives in an area, scares up some villagers and the great hunter arrives to "slay" the dragon and save them...at a price. The two humans become closer and the dragon remains taken care of and content. However rumors start to spread: rumors of a woman riding a dragon. A neighboring kingdom manages to tame and take control of a dragon, using it to lay waste to villages and cities. Will they stand down and protect themselves? Or will they rise to the challenge before them?

New Plot! New Neighbor/Neighbor - As always, plenty of flexibility in this plot!
  • A man plays an integral role in the special forces and has been dealing in matters that soon pose a threat to the only family member he has left: his younger sister. She is living comfortably on her own, blissfully unaware of just how involved in dangerous territory her brother is. He doesn't want her to worry unnecessarily, and also isn't quite at liberty to discuss even the possibility of danger to her...but there is something he can do.

He makes a request of one of his squad members: move in to her apartment complex - the closer the better - and keep an eye on her. Don't let her know hear of his ties to her brother and preferably even keep his military status away from her attention. Make sure she's safe, at least until everything blows over. He couldn't refuse, and as luck would have it, the apartment across from hers is open and he slips in easily, his cover all worked out and prepared for an easy undercover mission. What he wasn't expecting the first time she knocked on his door to offer nothing more than a friendly greeting, was the immediate physical attraction that seemed to pull the two so quickly towards each other.

Her brother would kill him, he knew...but the more they "ran into each other", chatted and hung out, the harder it is to resist, particularly as she's so clearly flirting and teasing. Oh, what the hell, right? They're both adults...but the truth has to come out eventually, and what her brother feared starts to hit a little close to home...

New Plot! *Craving* Animal Shifter/Woman - *Probably more smutty* Based on a manga I read a while back. A lot is flexible in this plot, but I've provided some more concrete details for clarity's sake.
  • A woman is walking out to her car one afternoon after work when she finds herself on the poor end of an attempted assault, robbery and worse. To her surprise, a large dog - she would correct herself and realize it was a wolf - attacks her assailant and scares him off, although not without a small injury of his own on a foreleg. The wolf turns back to her and she finds herself drawn into his eyes and the sharpness and intelligence so clear within them. She coaxes the animal into her car, explaining herself and assuring him she would fix his leg despite how ridiculous it seemed to be talking to an animal as though it understood her. She keeps to her word, bringing him to her apartment and cleaning and wrapping his injured leg and leaving him on a makeshift bed of pillows in her room as she digs around her kitchen for a bowl of water and something for him to eat.

By that time, the full moon is midway to its peak at the height of the night sky and upon returning to her room, she finds not a dog, but a human male sitting on the bed of pillows, bandage wrapped around his forearm, and the same piercing eyes of the wolf burrowing into hers. She stalls, confused, only to learn that the power of the moon - strongest when its full - allows him to shift into a human for varying lengths of time at night depending on the phase of the moon. He essentially invites himself to stay with her, insisting that she could be attacked again and would need the protection. He's tired of wandering and could use a place to settle for a while, anyway.

Of course, there is a certain amount of animal attraction between them, and it doesn't take long for things to escalate beyond just "roommates" or whatever it is you might call them.

FBI Agent (Or officer of some kind)/Driver - Knowledge of drifting/cars not necessary!
  • Rumors of drug trafficking, chop shops and various other illegal activities taking place amongst a group of elite grassroots drifters had been the attention of local law enforcement for almost a year. They had found nothing and all efforts to infiltrate and get any kind of solid evidence had ended empty-handed. It was a tightly-knit circle with secrets that didn't give any word to any driver that wasn't up to par. Matters escalate when one of the drivers turns up dead with ties to a major drug dealer. This brought in the FBI, who made the decision to partake in an undercover operation.

There was only one problem: None of the agents knew how to drift and there wasn't nearly enough time to get one trained.

That was where she came in. She had just moved into town two months prior and was sitting in a holding cell after being caught drifting through empty streets in the middle of the night. Of course by "being caught", I mean she had gotten sloppy one night and had foolishly forgotten to remove her real license plate from the car, which was then traced back to her rented home. With her pride and joy sitting in an impound lot and no extra cash for bail, the officers suggest the unthinkable: use her. She had eluded them several times leading to her slip up and already had the skills in place. All she needed was an undercover agent as back up to assess the situation and that cover would be easy to put together.

He doesn't like it and neither does she. But the promise of having her charges dropped is too much for her to turn down and he is stuck between a rock and a hard place with his career. And so the adventure begins...

Professional Athlete/Rookie Professional Drifter - This does not require knowledge of drifting, cars or Formula Drift, because I don't really know too much about various other sports, either! That's kind of something I wanted to play with and thought might be fun to do! Two people (as writers and characters) don't really know much about the background of the other and meet and...stuff happens! ;) You can choose what sport the athlete is involved in and the decision is entirely whatever you are more comfortable with! And of course all details are up for plotting and changing with no harm done! :3
  • He is a professional athlete already several years into his career and she is in her rookie year of professional drifting. He knows next to nothing about drifting and she knows next to nothing about his sport. What he does know, is that he sees a pretty young woman across the bar that he is quite interested in taking home. He and his teammates find themselves hanging around her and her fellow drivers and chatting the way people do. However despite his efforts to flirt and get his point across, she does nothing more than flirt lightly back and smile coyly. On the subject of profession, one of his teammates (or himself) makes a somewhat snide comment about drifting not sounding dangerous or difficult, and immediately she offers a challenge: they come to their next event and she'll show them exactly what it is that they do...and so it continues.

Veteran Driver/Competing Driver - I would prefer this to be in a setting of either rallycross, Formula Drift, or WRC, however this is open to change as needed! To hopefully keep confusion to a minimum, the plot will be written with Formula D in mind. I imagine that this plot will be weighted more heavily with smut, especially to start. *More Smutty Early On*
  • It is no secret that the world of motorsports is dominated by men and that often times any women that were involved were often snickered at and looked down upon. That was what she and her brother had both expected when she finally got her Formula D license and a big-name sponsor or two. Many of the drivers had seen her practice and were excited to have her in the group, including a veteran driver who already had a championship (or two) under his belt. Her older brother - both her spotter and crew chief - kept a sharp eye on her as she befriended the other drivers. He knew that if she let herself get too comfortable with any of the single guys around her that bad things could go down on their sponsor's end. He finds himself particularly weary when he finds her hanging around with the bachelor vet nine years her senior. She was aware of his concerns, and also very aware that it could end up badly... The vet, however, had other plans.

While the picture of a gentleman in the public eye, he had very much taken to chasing her. She resisted for a while, his coy way of finding her alone and cornering her against a wall eventually breaking her. They had agreed it would be nothing but sex: glorious, unattached sex. They kept to their normal routine in public and no one suspected that when the track cleared out at the end of a practice day, the two could be found inside one of the enclosed trailers doing a bit more than their innocent public images might have implied. The thrill of potentially being caught was a favorite high for them both...but what will happen when feelings start to develop?...or when one of the drivers not so keen on how well she had been doing all season catches them exchanging some "affections" in quiet...and then her brother mysteriously catches wind of it.

Professional Driver/Mechanic -again, I would prefer rally, rallycross or Formula D. Can be negotiated.
  • When in need of a new member for his crew, he was surprised to see a woman on the list of applicants and then astonished by both her appearance and even more-so by the obvious ease with which she worked on and could read the car. His manager was uncertain but he insisted and she was added to the team. A few months later, after an initial few days of teasing and her very much holding her own, no one questioned her ability to keep up with and save everyone's ass. She was nothing but professional, though, and the fact that she had been raised by her father and three brothers was obvious. There was something, though, that gradually brought the two closer and closer, and at the end of a fundraiser party that they had all attended, the two found themselves crossing the professional barrier she had put up...and where things go from there has yet to be determined.

Boss/Secretary *More Smutty Early On*
  • When she was hired, he had no idea she would be everything he could have ever wanted in a secretary. She was organized, quick and accurate with any task assigned to her; she kept his hectic schedule in order and even ran personal errands for him when he was really in a pinch. On top of everything else, she was easy to work with despite her often times blunt honesty in certain situations. And she had never once shown any interest in him beyond their working relationship as was often the case with other female employees...at least not at first. He swore she would purposely unbutton one-too-many buttons on her blouse on the many late nights they were often stuck in the office, giving him an appealing glimpse of the unmarred skin underneath. Or she would lean unnecessarily close over his shoulder when he asked for her opinion on something. It was one of those many nights that his control finally snapped - the stress of the work coupled with the way her warm breath brushed across his cheek had her suddenly pinned to his desk. To his surprise, she didn't resist even once and arrangements were made from there for their little tryst to continue.

Officer/Italian Mafia Daughter *More Smutty Early On*
  • She is the daughter of a mob boss and treated like a princess wherever she goes; no one within "the family" would dare lay a hand upon her head without her father's permission. They knew that the penalty would be far-worse than anything they could possibly imagine. She, however, liked her freedom. She was confident in her safety in part because of her familial ties and also because she had her own self-defense experience, as well. She enjoyed frequenting her father's assorted clubs and bars...why wouldn't she? She was a twenty-three year old with the world at her feet! Who could stop her from flirting and dancing with guys when she felt like it?

He was a police officer well-fed by the mob: he was paid to silence and blindness and one of the many on the force to let "the family" keep on with their business without too much trouble. One particular evening, he found himself at a bar and couldn't help but take notice of the family's princess sitting by herself and looking quite antsy. He buys her a drink and they begin to talk, flirt and eventually tease until finally deciding to take their games elsewhere. As most stories go, they started with simple, well-partnered sex. They enjoyed the other's company and steadily began to meet more often, developing a friendship that delighted her, particularly when her father found out about their gallivanting and disapproved. She was tired of constantly being under the family's watchful stare! But as feelings eventually started to develop between them both, more complications arise...

Best Friend's Brother/Best Friend *More Smutty Early On*
  • The two girls had been best friends since the first grade and grew up within walking distance of each other's houses. They were inseparable and often around the one girl's older brother who was always "too cool" for his young sister and her friend. Of course as they grew up, both girls blossomed into beautiful young woman and even when he was home from college, he couldn't help but admire the way the best friend's curves filled out her clothes. Not to mention his sister had caught him looking once, smacked the back of his head and loudly called him a pervert.

From there it was like the best friend knew: she always flirted with him out of sight of his sister: leaning unnecessarily close, touching his arm, his back. It ended up becoming a sort of game between them; how much could they flirt and how close could they get before his sister returned? But their game had never gone past a few harmless touches...

The girls are now in college sharing an apartment off campus. The brother (could either be finishing up at the same college or working near campus or something depending on what age difference you're interested in). They had made plans to go to a party some of their friends had invited them to but the sister gets sick and insists her best friend go anyway. She does, and to her surprise, her best friend's brother is in attendance. With some alcohol in their systems and out from beneath his sister's watchful eyes, their flirting game becomes considerably more physical. The following morning, she wakes up in his bed, their shared nakedness a testament to what had gone on the night before. At first they had agreed that it would be a one-time thing that his sister would never have to know about, but before the morning was out, it was clear that they were not inclined to keep their hands to themselves and they decided to enjoy a little sneaking around to relieve some stress. At least until they find other partners, right? His sister would never have to know...

A Deal With the Devil - I was thinking that this plot could be done with either the Professional Athlete/Rookie Drifter or the Veteran Driver/Competing Driver pairing, technically. :3
  • She's finally done it: finally landed a sponsor big enough to fund a full season of Formula Drift. She drops everything, leaves home and moves across the country to be where her sponsors wanted her to be before she even has a place to live. It would all be worth it in the end, being that it was the kick-start of her career and all. Just after she arrives at her hotel, they call her into their main office for a meeting with her new manager. When she is ushered into his office, she finds he already has a client with him: a professional athlete whom she now shares a manager with. After minimal small talk and introductions, he presents them with a proposal: the sponsor wants to blow up and market them as a couple. They believe it will help bolster the attention on her and speed up her career as well as give him a little extra nod of attention to keep him in the center of his sport of choice. Obviously, they are both quick to denounce this as ridiculous, but the ultimatum given isn't exactly a good one. They are assured that they would just have to appear a few times in public, do a few photo shoots and that would be all.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, she has no choice to agree and some pressing matters make him agree as well. After some smooth talk on the manager's part, he convinces the athlete to let her stay in his home until she can find her own place...

Male Model/Photographer
  • She's an aspiring photographer and he is a well-established male model. Her first big assignment is a photoshoot with him as the primary subject. Obviously, she accepts this huge step in her career and he is not expecting what he gets the first time he sees her. They end up working well together and despite his ploy to entice her into something more, she shrugs him off. Frustrated, he makes it a point to get her to agree to at least grab a drink with him. When she finally gives in...they both end up with quite a bit more than just a drink.

Vampire/Lycan
  • She had spent the last fifty years lying low in a town of psychics, tired of participating in the constant battle between her own kind and the vampires. The psychics had accepted her, most with immediate knowledge of what she truly was. The years had been pleasant, but she had finally decided to move on and do a bit of traveling. Her fascination with powerful, fast cars bringing her to a group of street racers in the town she had moved to. She made her entrance and upon stepping out of the car, her nostrils were assaulted by the unmistakable scent of a vampire. The humans, oblivious to her struggle to remain calm and the way her eyes darted around in search of the offending creature, investigated her car and asked questions about it and her.

He, certainly, was not oblivious to her presence, either. He kept to the outskirts, brows lifted in amusement at her clear struggle to stay calm. After watching her squirm for a while, he clears the humans from her car and makes his approach. It doesn't take much conversation to recommend a truce; he is there for the same reason she is. They both just want to enjoy some seat time and have a little fun. They become at ease with each other and even end up working together. Their relationship is soon to escalate and just as things are starting to get comfortable, the battle they had been avoiding arrives in their backyard.

The Assistant *More Smutty Early On*
  • He is a successful athlete/businessman/whatever who has had difficulty keeping his home, schedule and personal care in order, as of late. He decides to hire an assistant through an agency and is delighted that she is quick and efficient with her tasks while also being someone he certainly doesn't mind watching move around his house. From running errands, setting up appointments, picking up dry cleaning and even occasionally cleaning up his house, she did everything he could have hoped for and more. It was difficult to remind himself, though, that she was off limits: not only was she hired through an agency, but she was also in a relationship of her own. Having just split with his girlfriend of x months/years, he found his assistant oh-so-tempting...

One day, she arrives at his home in an unusual state; she's clearly upset and angry, her appearance disheveled. After much prodding, he eventually discovers that she had caught her boyfriend with their neighbor, packed her things, thrown it in her car and come to work. He offers a simple solution: stay with him until she is able to find a place of her own. She resists at first, stating that it was against company policy. He assures her that he won't speak a word of the matter as long as she keeps doing her job. Arrangements are made and she agrees...but that night, they partake in some libations that loosen their lips, reveal her anger and find them in his bed for the first of many nights...

In the Dark of the Night *Most likely short term, very smutty*
  • The dance floor of a dimly-lit club can be a place to lose your identity. You can find yourself dancing with a stranger without a thought. In the heat of the pulsing lights and beat, MC finds herself pressed up against a tall, handsome stranger amidst the crowded dance floor. At first it was a general bump and grind...until his hands fell to her hips and his fingertips brushed against the slightly exposed flesh between her halter top and skirt. Sparks fly, fires ignite and soon they're dancing as if they're the only two on the dance floor. It isn't long before his hot breath and lips are caressing the shell of her ear and then down to her neck until a sultry, lust-filled kiss is stolen. They're aware that they need each other right then and there...and luckily there is an empty bathroom/side room/jacket closet/whatever that is calling their name.

Non-Fandom Pairings Without Plots

Professor/Student
Royal or Aristocrat/Pirate
Assassin or Mercenary/Princess - Kinda have a plot in mind.
Actor/Female Stunt Driver
Stunt Driver/Actress
Farmhand/Farmer's Granddaughter *Smutty*
Princess' Guard/Princess
Pirate/Rebellious Governor's Daughter *Smutty - Short or long term*

Fandom

Final Fantasy X - I have been craving a roleplay that would be something of a prequel to the actual game. The focus would be Braska's pilgrimage with an Auron/OC pairing. I have a few plots but my most craved is listed below. I am really, really interested in doing this. I am also very willing to do another Canon/OC pairing, where I would play a Canon to your OC if it would entice you this way a bit more! It's entirely fair and I have no issues with it! The plot can be toyed with as necessary to incorporate that. At this point, I am up for both a prequel style OR something during Yuna's pilgrimage that would still be Auron/OC for my own character. I don't have any particular plot in mind just yet for that, however, but I did enclose one of the prequel plots.
  • Braska, Jecht and Auron have just arrived in Luca after visiting little Yuna in Besaid, all because Jecht had insisted that they check out the blitzball tournament. As an underrated and overlooked summoner (having married an Al Bhed woman and finding a dishonored warrior monk and drunk as his guardians had not gone well in the public eye), they were not surprised to find no crowd greeting them on the docks. However as they stepped off, a young woman caught their attention and requested that she become one of Braska's guardians. They learn she is a member of a traveling minstrel clan whose greatest pride is the stories that they tell through song. She is searching for her inspiration and has decided to enlist as one of his guardians. After some disagreement, they finally agree and she joins their party. Adventures ensue and they discover that she has a lot more in common with them than they might have originally thought.

**Craving** Zoids Chaotic Century: OC/OC - Originally, my plan was OC/OC and long after the original arc of the story and if you really wanted to include Canons as mains, it could be OC/Canon (preferably Irvine for my OC). There's a lot of ways this could go so don't let the length of the plot deter you, I just wanted to make sure enough background was included to get the point across. This plot would probably be less smut and more building of a relationship, although if we wanted more smut, that could be incorporated as well!
  • The General in charge of the Guylos Empire has brought forth a plan to end the rekindled war between themselves and the Republic in the grandest of ways: recreate and take control of the Deathsaurer in a scale manageable to their military personnel. After much deliberation and a serious loss, the leader agreed and the military’s researchers and scientists set to work to build this monstrosity. Once plans were drawn up and confirmed, they set out to create the Zoid on a small scale before building the real deal.

Now enter the Red Death of the Guylos Empire: a lieutenant colonel feared by those on the receiving end of the blades of her black Slash Liger. The Republic prided itself in its secret weapon and brought her to the battlefield to massacre the enemy. She was considered a heartless, soulless and mindless killer: the perfect weapon and pilot. The General in charge of her battalion was also the overseer of the project to recreate the Deathsaurer. She was meant to take control of the powerful Zoid in its final form. However the Red Death was also to participate in several lab tests which was where she met the head scientist. He was friendly - talked to her even when she said nothing back. Eventually, she did start talking back. He managed to get her to open up and even return more to the personality she had as an adolescent and early teen. Slowly but surely, she became friendly - willing to speak to others and hold conversations. It had been three months since she had last been on the battlefield and she was a completely different woman. Even the other soldiers were beginning to whisper and talk about what this meant for themselves and the battlefield.

…and then the small-scale Deathsaurer was completed.

Everything was going well until they lost control. The Zoid demolished the lab and killed everyone present, including the head scientist before completely self-destructing. When the news reached her, she stopped. Thoughts snapped together in her head and by that night, she disappeared; gone from the Empire entirely. The Empire was absolutely frantic in its search for her but turned up nothing.

She laid low for two full years in the Helic Republic. She had befriended a scientist and archaeologist who helped her transfer the core of her Slash Liger into another Zoid that he had unearthed and had been unable to bring to life. There were rumors that the Empire's Red Death had died. No one was suspicious of the unusual Hayate Liger and its friendly, red-headed pilot. She worked odd jobs and left people oblivious to her former identity.

...until a certain pilot recognized her. He was a sort of mercenary and managed to recognize her almost immediately…much to her dismay. He wanted a battle - and she refused until he'd finally pushed one-too many buttons. He was an impressive pilot and she was actually starting to have fun when a mass of lower level Zoids surrounded them and a new communication was established between them. After years of them searching, her former General informed her that they had almost completed the full-scale Deathsaurer and they wanted her back to pilot it. Naturally, she wasn't planning on going back, but did have every intention of making his life a living hell and preventing him from succeeding. After taking out the small Zoids, the two retreated back to the nearest village for the evening.

Naturally, she had to explain the story to him in full detail, and while she didn’t want this on anyone else, in the back of her mind she knew that she was probably going to need a bit of help to make this job easier. To her surprise, he agreed, with his own reasons he didn’t share and she didn’t ask for.

Fandom Pairings Without Plots

Full Metal Alchemist
  • Roy Mustang/OC
Naruto
  • Kakashi Hatake/OC - Might have a plot bunny.
  • OC/OC
Zoids: New Century Zero
  • Bit Cloud/OC
  • Brad Hunter/OC
  • OC/OC
Pokemon
  • Trainer/Trainer
Final Fantasy IX
  • Zidane/OC
  • OC/OC
Okami
  • Outsider/Oina Tribe Member
The Walking Dead
  • Daryl Dixon/OC

Post here or shoot me a PM if anything has caught your eye and maybe we can work something out! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom