Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female for Mean Girl Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
Good morning. I'm looking for a literate, story focused female to aid me in a unique, and hopefully fun storyline. The reason I say it's unique is because it's very rare that you find something like this around here, and additionally, when you do it's usually just a smut focused mess that has no real plot or storyline. I'd like to change that and defy the odds if possible.

The storyline I'm seeking is based off the following image.

Mean Girls!

Now the idea I've been throwing around is there's a new boy in school, and he's pretty much an antisocial nerd. Most people avoid him, until they get one look at his dad. When these girls get one look at his recently divorced father, they know they need to get close to him. So they befriend the nerdy little son in order to get close to the father. The man is smart, sexy, and very successful. The perfect man for a group of teenage girls to try and attach themselves to. Very much an alpha male.

Can this man handle these 3 firecrackers? What happens to the son? And what happens when feelings start to develop?

I tend to write about 2-3 paragraphs per post, and am very detail oriented. I'm looking for a partner with similar tastes.

This idea is very flexible and I'm open to brainstorm. Please feel free to PM me and let's get this ball rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom