Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Price of Life (Ookami & Sumi)

Chloe didn’t really have a choice in the matter anymore. She’d sealed her fate away when she daringly kissed him infront of all those women, and unless she was prepared to end her own life, she had no option but to become his. Shayne wouldn’t allow her to be anything else. Hearing Chloe’s retort he contemplated pointing out how she’d literally asked him to make her his servant immediately, but noticing how flustered she was, he decided to keep quiet about that little detail. Plus, the stubborn look in her eyes indicated how she was just trying to save face anyway, and had acknowledged that her actions hadn’t exactly been the smartest choices she could have made.

“I’m only telling you your how to feel, you should be grateful that I’m overlooking your disobedience right now you know” he stated simply, watching the numbers light up overhead as they made their way up the building. “I told you before that I expect complete subservience from you and that hasn’t changed, I don’t appreciate being lied to, but I’m not going to be patient with you forever” he added sounding stern and serious all of a sudden, looking down into her eyes with a piercing look that seemed to look deep into her mind, searching for any and every thought flying around inside. If anything Chloe was the one being arrogant and rude. She still didn’t seem to understand that she’d been purchased and that Shayne could do anything he wanted to her. If he really wanted to, he could smash her skull in right here, or drag her out onto the streets outside and expose her to intense humiliation and degradation as the morning traffic passed by.

“I don’t know what I would have done under those circumstances, but I know I’d be smarter than you girl, for starters I wouldn’t be tempting my owner to aggressively lash out at me every time I opened my mouth” his voice was harsh, dangerous and dead serious. “I’m treating you a lot better than you deserve right now, especially since you’ve done nothing but whine and bitch since I dragged you into the car. You’re a slave now. And if you don’t appreciate what I’ve done for you so far, I’m perfectly happy to finish off what those men started.”

Shayne hadn’t really intended to sound as harsh or intimidating, but it was better for Chloe to learn her place sooner than later. They were alone right now, but if she dared to speak to him the way she’d be doing so far in public he’d make sure she’d regret opening that cute little mouth of hers. Though on second though the idea of punishing her on the spot was an appealing one. The stubborn grumpy girl he held now was nothing like the sweet little adorable creature that had pressed herself up against his body. Blushing like mad while offering herself to him infront of all those women. He could still picture Chloe perfectly back from that moment, and there was no way he’d let is become a mere memory of an unsuccessful attempt to claim the girl’s body.

Noticing her reaction, he frowned a bit. Not having expected her to take his word so silently. In all honesty he’d expected her to snap back with some witty comment that would give him an excuse to put her down and ravish her bruised, yet beautiful petite little body. Even as he held her in his arms he couldn’t feel much weight on her body, a concern which he fully intended to fix up once he dealt with other physical faults like her injury and cleanliness.

“Hmm? How about Master?” Shayne joked maintaining his strict serious face. He’d always been curious as to how it would feel to be addressed as such. The maids his father had employed had always refused to call him that, reminding him how his father was their employer and not him. He could have probably asked him father to force them, but that had seemed chilidihsh and immature back then. Chloe on the other hand was completely his. He’d purchased her with his own money, and she’d come to work for him, not his father. So naturally he could do whatever he wanted right?

“I could keep referring to you as ‘girl’ or ‘slave’ but I guess you deserve a name” he stated, thoughtfully looking at her, “How about Chloe?” he asked after thinking it over for a few seconds, having no intentions of letting her use her real name. He didn’t think for a moment that he’d chosen her real name. “It was the name of my mothers Pomeranian when I was a kid. Had a foul temper and seemed to hate me as much as you do, so it’s kind of fitting don’t you think?”

Shayne was gradually learning just how snappy his new slave girl was It really didn’t take much at all to coerce her into snapping at him, perhaps that would change once she’d been exposed to some real punishment and shown how deeply her life rested in Shayne’s hand, but for the time being he figured he could just ignore her barking and focus on the more important parts of her question. She was probably just screwing with his mind when she admitted her name was indeed Chloe, the chances of him guessing her name was about one in a million, but he wasn’t going to complain if she was willing to accept the name he’d given her. There’d been another Chloe in his life when he was child, but he didn’t feel the need to fill the girl before him with knowledge of his past.
“No need for you to look for me, even if you somehow manage to stupidly get lost I’ll find you. Even if I have to hunt you down to the most isolated island on earth I’ll find you.” His voice was cold again, the edges of his words sharp with a burning temper which he had no control over. Chloe’s smart-mouth didn’t bother him too much yet, but the implication that she’d manage to separate herself from him, even by accident wasn’t one he was willing to consider.

“Go ahead Pomeranian, call me whatever you want, assuming your brave enough to face the consequences that will result from whatever witty name you can conjure up” he snickered, trying to calm himself down and get rid of the hostility in his voice. He hadn’t meant to get angry, but he just couldn’t help it. His mood didn’t brighten much though as his next words were grumbled out, sounding as if he didn’t like his own name. “Though if you really need to know, my last name is Fairman” he stated wondering if Chloe would recognize the name as a multi-national banking group that had investments in all sorts of businesses. Shayne didn’t have any qualms abusing his families authority, but hated it when people thought he was dependent on it.

A pleasant little ring suddenly sounded as they finally reached the top floor. Lavish red carpet stretching across the ground. The walls were decorated with scenic paintings, and a fresh floral scent wafted through the air. Shayne took several quick strides towards one of the doors nearby, sliding his hand on a panel screen followed by the sound of a metal bolt being unlocked. The door opened itself automatically to reveal a lavish room that was not only spacious, but decorated with all sorts of pricey goods. A golden chandelier hung in the center of the room, the brightness reaching to all corners within the room. The 9 piece couch stretched in a half circle around a large mahogany coffee table in beneath the light. The televison screen taking up near the entire wall, there was even a grand piano in one corner. But what was most surprising was the glass wall on the far side that connected to what looked to be a indoor swimming pool that overlooked the city below from the 31st floor. But also notable was the presence of a single king sized bed, the silky bedsheets looking awfully welcoming and warm. Though that said the couch looked more than heavenly considering the state Chloe had been living in over the past few years. And the couch was exactly where she was placed, carried over and gently lowered onto the leathery softness. The cushiony seat sinking slightly under her weight. “Stay... good girl”he snickered, turning around and disappearing into the kitchen, the door had locked automatically behind her, and considering how there was the same touch-sensitive panel on this side of the room, it was unlikely Chloe would be able to leave without getting Shayne’s cooperation... or at least his fingers.

Regardless of how lucky Chloe felt right now, fate still seemed to hate her. Or maybe it was Shayne that hated her? Either way the sound of the man returning from wherever he’d gone should have been enough to snap her out of her stupor. Especially since Shayne had stripped off all his clothes, though thankfully he had the sense to cover his waists with a fluffy white towel. Though the towel did nothing to cover his smooth defined body, his firm muscles flexing with each confident stride he took towards Chloe who looked like she’d crawled out of dirty sewer. Though that wasn’t all that surprising considering the lifestyle she’d led over the past few years coupled with the rather brutal event that had unfolded with the women earlier.

“I’m glad to see I’m finally getting some obedience out of you Chloe” he said with a playful but soft smile, his eyes void of irritation or mocking playfulness for the very first time. The thought of having a finally washing away the day’s grime was one that couldn’t come soon enough. And tonight, he had something else, or rather someone else to look forward to. Despite how dirty Chloe was, Shayne hadn’t made any indication that he minded besides a few comments which contradicted the way he’d buried his face in her hair and neck. He’d even kissed her. But no matter how apathetic he tried to act, the though of burying his face in Chloe’s neck and inhaling her delicious feminine scent was something that made a glint of perversion return to his eyes. The glint snowballing and quickly ruining the majestic moment as Shayne resumed being demanding and bossy again.

“And before you start complaining, I’m not letting you bathe alone. You’re my property now and I’m entitled to get a good long look at what’s rightfully mine” he stated, his tone of voice refusing to allow any objection from the girl. It wasn’t like this was the first time he’d see her nude. In fact he’d seen her nude for much longer than he’d seen her clothed. But figuring Chloe would still object, he shook his head, “You’ve got two options, either you let me wash your body and clean your wounds, or I deflower your virginity right here, right now on the couch. I’m not giving you any other alternative choices.... so... which is it?” he asked reaching out and offering her his hand, he’d maintained a safe distance from her the entire time, keeping his eyes fixed strictly on her face. There was still a tinge of lewdness in the way he was looking at her, but his eyes were filled with something that almost looked like concern.

Shayne had already looked over most of the wounds, and noted that none were serious enough to need professional medical intervention, but he didn’t want to risk them getting infected. Chloe was much more useful to him healthy than ill, and he really didn’t want to nurse Chloe back to health if she caught a fever.

Chloe was either really stupid or intentionally trying to annoy him. A flicker of irritation returning in his eyes at the uncertain accusation. He’d openly admit that he was sadistic, but being doubted when he genuinely meant well was hardly a good feeling. If that was how Chloe was going to react to him, he probably had to rethink how he treated her. There was no way he could get Chloe clean without causing her wounds to sting a bit, especially the bruises which would probably hurt if he touched them, or the pierced skin which would need to be washed with clean hot water. The response he’d gotten made him think Chloe didn’t care about such things and would simply rather stay dirty and injured, and there was no way he’d let Chloe keep looking the way he was. Shayne wanted to rub some healing cream on some of the more notable wounds before they left a scar or unsightly mark on Chloe’s soft skin.

“If that’s your choice” he muttered unhappily reaching out and grabbing Chloe’s hand with his own, entangling his fingers with hers and locking them together before falling on top of her. His thighs planted on either side of her hips. While his free hand pushed Chloe back onto the back rest of the couch, snatching the jacket and tossing it aside before pinning her to the couch with his free hand, her body exposed to him, and his body dangerously close to hers. The only thing separating them now was the soft cotton towel, rubbing against Chloe’s thigh. The towel thankfully wrapped tight enough for it not to fall off immediately.

Shayne’s lips plunged forward, burying themself in Chloe’s exposed neck, a wet slick tongue slithering hungrily her smooth skin before his lips closed around a light bruise, breathing a shuddering breath of warm air onto the moistened spot before sucking on it hungrily, making lewd slurping sounds as he tasted her skin. His eyes fluttering shut so that he could focus his senses on what he was doing. He didn’t care if Chloe squirmed or protested, his hand roughly making sure she couldn’t escape. This was his moment, a moment he’d been entitled to but refraining from for Chloe’s own sake. It didn’t feel as good as claiming her soft lips, but leaving an angry red hickey in place of the blueing bruise was satisfying, even arousing. Something twitching a bit in anticipation against Chloe’s thigh, she couldn’t see it of course, but anyone with basic knowledge of the male body would know whathad made the sudden movement down there.

“A bit salty, but I don’t mind adapting” he whispered heatedly, slowly opening his eyes and pulling away just enough so that Chloe could see the irritation on his face, for a brief moment it almost looked like he was hurt by her comment, but it might just have been her imagination since the look was gone a moment later, replaced with the familiar look she’d made him make quite often since stepping into his life.

Shayne paused when he heard Chloe’s feeble response, his body already positioned to tackle the rather nasty looking bruise running across her collarbone. He’d gotten the answer he wanted now but that didn’t mean the irritation he’d felt from her earlier remark would vanish into nothing. His lust had gotten stronger when he’d heard Chloe’s soft yet pleasured moan, and part of him wanted to keep going, to not only reward himself, but to see Chloe writhing in pleasure beneath his firm muscled body. She was clearly a virgin, she’d even told him with her own sweet lips that she was inexperienced. He hadn’t really intended to claim Chloe’s body as his when he’d threatened her, but the quickened pace of his heart, and the hot steady breaths that flowed out of him clearly indicated that he wanted to change his mind and go through with the whole thing.

It was strange since Chloe wasn’t anything like the type of woman he’d imagined himself getting together with, she was short, scrawny and looked unfit to walk around in public, nevermind a modelling walkway. Her moan he flicked a switch inside him, and for the first time in a long time he was genuinely aroused and wanting to fill a woman with his seed. He wanted to hear her moan out to him, to beg him cutely for more with those bright sparkling eyes of hers. It was unlikely it’d ever happen considering how much she seemed to hate him, but despite his beliefs, he couldn’t help but feel a tinge of hope after hearing her express her pleasure.

“You enjoy making things difficult for yourself don’t you” he asked, trying to regain his usual composure by throwing a cocky remark, his lips turning upwards a bit in an attempt to form his signature smirk, but the lustful look in his eyes made him look like a grinning wolf, getting ready to sink his teeth into it’s helpless prey.
“I gave you a chance and you threw it back in my face, what makes you think I’ll still let you take a bath?” he asked, going for her ear once more, purposely rubbing his cheek against Chloe’s. He could see Chloe was flustered and wanted to enjoy the sight. But at the same time he didn’t want Chloe to see how he actually desired her body. As far as Shayne was concerned he had to be the one in control, and letting Chloe know that he not only expected her, but also wanted her, it’d give Chloe a bargaining chip that’d complicate things.

He knew all this in his head. But feeling the warm softness of Chloe’s body so close to his, he couldn’t resist. “I’ll let you take the first option... but I still have to punish you for doubting my kindness.” Bringing his lips closer to Chloe’s, he stopped an inch away, narrowing his eyes and waiting for Chloe to get the hint. “You’ve already done it once, one more time can’t hurt.”

Watching Chloe take a deep breath and muster up her courage was one of the most adorable things he’d ever seen. Every women he’d ever been with had been more than happy to give him whatever he asked for. Obviously that had never involved a kiss, but considering how they bend over and spread their legs or swallow his shaft at the snap of his fingers Chloe was a distinguishable difference. Of course, if she’d refused him and just turned away he’d have been pretty annoyed, and would have mercilessly escalated the problem to something far more unpleasant. But she wasn’t being disobedient. She was trying her best, despite being inexperienced, despite being scared, she was trying her best for him, and that’s what made her so cute and irresistible.

Or at least that’s what he told himself, pushing away the obvious reasoning that Chloe was doing it for herself, and not for him. That excuse would have been more convincing if she’d scowled, or wrinkled her nose in disgust. Instead Chloe tried her best, and seeing her do so only made him more confident that Chloe wanted to kiss him as much as he wanted her. Kissing had always been a taboo for him, something off limits he wouldn’t allow himself to do without finding the one person he could love and care for with a genuine heart. He didn’t know if Chloe was that someone, he actually doubted Chloe to be that someone. But regardless the restriction had been lifted now, and he was eager to experience the intimate sweet sensation he could lavishly enjoy when pressing his lips against his little slaves.

He could feel the warm euphoric sensation flowing into him as Chloe pressed her lips against his own. Shayne didn’t really have anyone to compare her with, but the kiss itself was a bit clumsy, almost timid, afraid of stepping into unknown territory, he let Chloe continue her actions for a bit longer, watching her fondly, feeling the closeness of their bodies through the soft little hand resting against his broad chest. She really was a priceless jewel, but Shayne wasn’t satisfied with such a shallow kiss. Wanting to taste the sweetness of her lips in full, he squeezed her shoulder a bit, signalling for her to stop with a slight push. The kiss breaking only short enough to mutter out a quick “I want more” before his hand snaked around her head,and pulled her into a deep lustful kiss, the lead role being snatched away from her in an instant as he hungrily kissed her, licking and suckling on her lips, his vigor pushing her bit by bit into the couch.

All thoughts of being modest and secretive about his lust had completely disappeared by this point. His body still not satisfied, he pushed her sideways, adjusting his body so that his body would be one again hovering over hers. A rough hand slammed down beside Chloe’s head, planting itself firmly, stabilizing his weight as he continued to kiss her thrusting his invasive tongue past her lips and lovingly lapping at her tongue, the sweet elixir far better than anything he could ever have imagined. Sex was amazing, but this was a completely different type of pleasure, a different type of connection he’d always craved, but been deprived off. He couldn’t even fathom how amazing it would feel to experience both simultaneously. But his body certainly was anticipating it. His sudden movements had loosened the towel, and something had rapidly grown beneath it. The tented towel, revealing a flash of skin from between the gap that the loosening had made. Chloe might not have been able to get a good look at it, but she could definitely feel it since Shayne’s erect shaft was now rubbing eagerly against her leg as he desperately sucked and tasted her mouth, his mind oblivious to what he what was doing, though his subconscious shivered with pleasure at each burst of pleasure the simple friction caused.

Shayne himself had grown oblivious to his surroundings, forgetting about the bath, the injuries and how the kiss was supposed to be a quick simple punishment. He wanted more, his body craved and screamed at him to go further, to make Chloe his and relish in the ecstasy of sex with the adorable little girl before him. His heart swelled with happiness when he felt Chloe returning the kiss as best she could, the gesture arousing him further and making him crave more and more. He couldn’t stop. He had to have more of her else he’d be driven crazy with lust. Her sweet delicious lips eagerly begged him for more, and the way her body squirmed beneath him drew out the carnal desire to claim Chloe so that she would belong to no one other than him. She wasn’t resisting him. So maybe, just maybe she’d be okay with him fulfilling his desires?

Just as he was about to step their intimacy up a notch, he sensed something change in Chloe. An ugly crack suddenly splitting the mood of the moment, followed shortly by the hand gentley trying to push him away. She wasn’t openly demanding he stop, but it was clear she’d regained control of her body and mind, and at least one of the two had reminded her that what they were doing wasn’t what she really wanted. Part of him felt as if he could overpower Chloe into accepting him when he considered the way she’d reacted towards him, but reluctantly he mustered up the control to break the kiss and lift himself off Chloe just enough for their bodies to no longer be touching. It was probably a good thing she hadn’t verbally mentioned how her kiss with Shayne wasn’t her first, else the blond man definitely would have been able to stop. It didn’t really take much to imagine how possessive Shayne would react if he found out, his dominant nature was already demanding he stake his claim over Chloe as soon as possible, but it’d only be the assurance that Chloe wouldn’t be going anywhere that had calmed him down enough for him to at least listen to her words.

In honesty, he couldn’t care less whether she was dirty or not anymore. If she desired him sexually, he had no reason to hold back. Whether she was dirty or not was irrelevant now, infact his growing internal attraction towards the girl was making him wonder if the he’d discovered some secret fetish of his. Perhaps he’d had too many classy girls in his lifetime, that he wanted something poorer? Something more modest and normal?

“Sorry, I got carried away” he apologized, the words slipping out before he could stop himself from admitting fault. Shayne would openly admit to be an ass at times, but he didn’t like liars, and felt a bit guilty for extending the punishment further than he’d initially threatened. It was partially Chloe’s own fault for not resisting him, but that was hardly a adequate excuse. If he wanted to be true to his word, he knew what he had to do. He had to get off, and dutifully escort Chloe to the bathroom, before cleaning her wounds and letting her unwind just as he’d initially intended. But when it actually came down to pulling away, his body stubbornly protested. Refusing to part from the delicious treat which was exposed and possibly waiting for him to pamper it with loving attention. After hesitating for a bit he glanced off to the side, his desire waging war against his guilt and conscience, reminding him that Chloe was his property and had a duty to accept him. Opening his mouth to remind her how she should just shut up and accept what he did to her, the words that escaped him were far less harsh, and almost pleading.
“Do I have to stop?” he asked softly, returning his gaze to look Chloe straight in the eyes, his intentions and wish evident despite him not uttering how he felt.

Shayne remained deadly still as he waited for Chloe to give him the response he so desperately craved. Watching her eyes carefully with that desire-filled look that begged her to allow him to have what he was asking for. Normally his pride wouldn’t have allowed him to act so pathetically, but the kiss Chloe had given him had flipped some sort of switch inside him, and the mind numbing kiss had slowed his blocked out his mind enough for him to not even realize that he was asking for something which he could just take forcefully if he so decided.

He could almost hear a voice in the back of his mind encouraging him to make a move before Chloe responded. Each second seemingly taking an hour each to pass. Despite his arousal, he was sort of curious as to how Chloe would respond. Hearing her accept him after thinking over it would make him extremely happy, but the logical side of his brain told him that the odds were stacked heavily against his favor. The voice continuing to remind him that forced rape would be the only way to get Chloe to ever accept him. His restraint had started to waver when he finally got a response. The small hand pressing against his face and forcing him to look the other way. She hadn’t said anything yet, but her response was obvious. But instead of feeling angry as he thought he would, he felt a calm disappointment wash over him. The voice snickering cruelly, whispering an ‘I told you so’ before disappearing back into the deepest parts of his mind.

He felt a twinge of irritation when Chloe accused him of doing something he didn’t really think he’d been doing. And for a moment he considered snapping at her with a snarky comment that would make her feel silly, or at least embarassed, but before he could he was quickly reminded that Chloe was injured. The reminder making him calm down just a bit, he supposed this was a sort of punishment for not reacting sooner. Things probably wouldn’t have been much different even if he had immediately stepped in to rescue Chloe since she’d probably just find a different excuse. Defeated, he felt his attraction quickly deflating and returning to the control of his mind. At least, that’s what he’d been feeling until Chloe murumured how he belonged to her. Unlike the last few times she’d spoken about it, she didn’t seem as annoyed or sarcastic. In fact it almost sounded like an assurance to make him feel better.

“That’s a promise Chloe” he whispered, leaning in to kiss Chloe one more time, but stopped, biting his lips hesitantly, wanting to kiss her, but knowing that he probably wouldn’t be able to bring himself back under control if he got another sweet taste of her lips. He sighed slowly, before slowly pulling away, lifting himself upright and turning his head away. Refusing to look Chloe in the eyes since it was one more thing that could tempt him. Instead he held out his hand, sounding a bit childish as he impatiently moved it up and down.
“You wanted to take a bath right? I’ll escort you.... since I’m not going to carry you there this time” he stated stubbornly, telling himself that making Chloe walk on her own two feet was her punishment for rejecting him. In truth, the reason he hadn’t was the same reason he’d refrained from the kiss, and continued to avoid eye contact.

Shayne could feel his body tensing as he heard Chloe moving behind him. His hand held out expectantly as he fought the urge to turn around and snatch up her hand with his own. Feeling an uncomfortable fluttering feeling in his stomach the whole time as he waited for her to take his hand. He’d respected her choice despite his preference, and expected her to at least show some sort of positive response in exchange. If she knocked his hand away or walked off without him he really wouldn’t be able to contain himself from doing something nasty and horrible that Chloe would most likely not enjoy. He nearly turned his head and said something cruel to Chloe when she said she was able to walk by herself, but quickly calmed down when he felt something small and soft placed on his open palm. Breathing out his relief in a long steady breath, before lightly pulling her towards the glass wall, one section of the wall cut out and fitted with a door of the same texture.

The second room in Shayne’s apartment was bizzare. Crossing the glass wall which covered one side, to her left was a bathtub and a showerhead. Waiting for it to be used. A small stone cabinet stood beside the tub, filled with all sorts of creams and soaps. The walls and floor were tiled with a dark cerulean blue. The tiles beneath their feet feeling a bit rough to prevent people from slipping over and hurting themselves. The first thing that crossed Shayne mind as he walked into the room with Chloe was the thought that the floor was unsuitable for Chloe to lay down on, The walls and the insides of the tub and pool however were perfect.

The room was surprisingly warm despite the large pool situated in the center of the room. It wasn’t as big as the ones found in a sports building but it did have a fancy little spa attached on the side.
“Don’t be silly, if I wanted you to pick me, I would have... have forced you to, it’s not like I have to listen to anything you say” Shayne grumbled hotly, stuttering a bit as he tried to work out the most menacing way he could remind Chloe that he was in control. His attempt was an obvious failure, but he didn’t let that show, not on his face at least anyway.

Leading her towards the shower, Shayne pulled out what appeared to be a cheap plastic stool, covering it with a towel which he’d procured from the cabinet by the bathtub. He motioned for Chloe to sit before turning his back and digging through the pantry, looking for a soft silky sponge, and some natural healing creams he’d bought and never used. Cheap medicinal cream would have been enough for Chloe’s injuries, but Shayne wasn’t exactly fond of that medicinal smell they gave off, turning around he pulled out a mixture of Aloe, and some other chemical which would not only speed up her body’s healing, but also soothe the pain she was feeling at the moment.

Even as the seconds ticked away, and Shayne still couldn’t bring himself to look Chloe straight in the face. Whether that was because he was embarrassed or simply annoyed at Chloe, not even Shayne could tell, but Chloe was free to interpret it however she wished. It wasn’t like her opinion mattered much anyway right? The idea that Chloe could choose what would happen to her was obnoxious enough, never mind the possibility that she was making him act in a particular way. The mere thought of being manipulated by such a scruffy looking girl was enough to make him grip the container of cream a bit tighet, sighing in frustration before forcing himself to look at Chloe’s breasts, his deep blue eyes focusing on the girls cute little breasts. Smiling a bit knowing that this was the perfect excuse to fondle them with legitimacy.

“Of course, just give me a second” Shayne murmured, his tone becoming a bit more positive now that he had something else to look forward to. He reached over and grabbed the detachable showerhead, flipping the hot and cold water and spraying his hand, letting the steam rise up around him as he held the sponge out and let it soak up the scalding hot water. Adjusting the water once more and setting it to a lukewarm temperature which was a fair bit cooler than Shayne normally bathed in. He dropped the showerhead in the tub, letting it fill up so that the water wouldn’t sting Chloe’s wounds when they were done cleaning Chloe’s wounds.

Slinking over to Chloe and kneeling down beside her he continued to look down, his warm hand cupping half way down her body, caressing her gently in silent admiration. An unconscious smile creeping onto his lips as he wrapped his arm around her stomach and offered it to Chloe, explaining it to her so that she wouldn’t misunderstand the vague gesture. “If you need something to hold onto go ahead, if you really want you can even dig your nails in, cause me the same pain I’m about to cause you” he snickered trying to act tough. He intended to be as gentle as he possibly could, but he knew some of those wounds would still hurt like hell when touched. Her back was a mess, and the ugly mark on her face would probably leave an ugly mark for awhile unless treated with care.

Pressing the sponge gently against her neck where there wasn’t as many wounds, he swashed the sponge from side to side, slowly and carefully, watching and waiting for her body to become accustomed to the hot sponge pressing against her. Only moving to clean the wounds once he was sure she’d adjusted and the sponge had cooled down a bit to a heated but bearable hotness. It wasn’t burning hot or anything at any time. Shayne himself had been holding with his bare hands after all.

“Mostly, I’ll occasionally need to leave to make sure my workers aren’t fooling around, but besides that....” he paused, not liking what he was about to say next. He didn’t really want to tell Chloe since it seemed childish but she was bound to find out sooner or later. “We’ll be spending our weekdays attending an... institution” he grumbled, avoiding the word ‘school’ since he was pretty sure Chloe would laugh if she heard how a man much older than her was still in the education system. Shayne himself had had no plans of returning to stupid schooling, but his parents demanded it, and if a year or two of suffering would let him inherit his parent’s fortune, it was a small price to pay. Better he get it than some other workaholic lackey of his fathers.

Noticing how he flinched and squirmed a bit at every physical touch he gave her, Shayne couldn’t help but wonder if it was Chloe disliked him that much, or if she was simply unaccustomed to such advancements. The likely answer he concluded was a mixture of both seeing as how Chloe had given him no reason to believe she liked him even a bit. Sexual attraction and emotional attachment weren’t always hand in hand, and while Chloe had lowered her defenses for him once earlier, he was pretty sure that was more due to surprise and the mood of the moment. The way she’d reacted afterwards was more than enough to support that belief. If only he’d seen the small smile on her lips he might have concluded otherwise. But unfortunately for him he was too busy keeping his eyes on the wounds, making sure to be extra careful around the larger wounds. Just looking at them was making his stomach churn a bit, not because he was disgusted, but because he knew he was partly responsible for each and every scratch and bruise he was cleaning. If he’d stepped in sooner the injuries would have been much less severe, and if he hadn’t given her the chance to kiss him, she wouldn’t have been hurt at all.

Not wanting to admit responsibility though, the thought that ran through his head was a cold malicious one. Wondering what the best way to punish those women would be. He hadn’t really been bothered by it at the time, perhaps even slightly encouraging of their action. But now that he thought about it, it was none of their business who he kissed, and the only person who had the right to lash out at Chloe at the time had been him. “Maybe I should shut the place down and throw them back all on the streets” he mumbled under his breath, not caring if Chloe heard or understood what he was referring to. Even if she did ask him about it, he had no plans on answering her anyway. And instead decided to focus on answering the question she’d asked him first.

“Of course, unless you want to stay cooped up alone at home all day?” Shayne asked, blinking a few times himself, temporarily pulling the sponge away and peering over at Chloe, wondering why she’d ask such an obvious question. He was sort of glad that Chloe hadn’t persisted on asking him about the school, but considering how Shayne planned to have Chloe by his side constantly from now on, it was something that caught him off guard and unsuspecting. Thankfully it was a Saturday... or rather a Sunday now since the sun would be up in a few hours. And school didn’t start until Monday, giving Shayne plenty of time to prepare for enrolling and organizing Chloe to attend classes.
“And just in case you’re wondering it’ll cost you dearly if you refuse, you promised me I had all the time in the world, and I don’t plan to waste a single moment of it” he stated confidently, reapplying the sponge on a nasty looking scratch. Despite how much pain they were undoubtedly causing, they weren’t as deep as Shayne had originally thought, but the exposed raw skin wasn’t something that could underestimated or downplayed. Seeing as how talking seemed to be distracting Chloe, he decided to keep the conversation going, asking a question he intended to ask later on anyway.
“Speaking of going out together, I probably need to get you some nice clothes, any requests?” he asked trying to sound as nonchalant and carefree as he could, when in reality he was listening carefully and ready to list down everything Chloe said in his mind. Thinking back to the rags he’d ordered to be burnt, he sort of hoped they were things Chloe had settled for, and not willingly chosen herself. Fashion wasn’t everything, but it wasn’t completely worth ignoring in a person.

Shayne couldn’t really care less about what it was like to be living on the streets. He’d always been a selfish person, and that wasn’t likely to change anytime soon. As far as he was concerned each and every person was responsible for looking after themselves, so whether the women became homeless, starved or even died he really wasn’t going to lose any sleep over his actions. He’d learn from an early age that profit and luxury came at the expense of someone else loss, and being overly sentimental or kind would do nothing to make him but feel complacent with what he’d done.

The sole exception to the rule applied only to those he had a liking towards. It might be a corrupted way of thinking, but he was much more lenient towards the workers he liked. The most difficult thing about getting on Shayne’s good side though was the fact that Shayne didn’t usually respond well to suck-ups and empty flattery. On the contrary he was harsh and even cruel to those who sucked up to him. He knew he was powerful, he knew he had good looks, and he knew first hand that people would do anything to manipulate him into doing what they wanted. The women at the brothel had been no different. Shayne had put up with it for as long as they provided him with sexual pleasure, but it was obvious how they were more interested in his background than Shayne himself.

Chloe was a peculiar case. It was a bit like picking a stray kitten off the street. She’d obviously approached him for her own personal benefit. But the fact that she seemed unwilling to suck up to him to get what she wanted had rubbed him the right way. He hadn’t noticed it earlier, but she was a lot cuter than he’d imagine once they’d stepped off the street and into steady lighting, and her lips were so enticing that Shayne doubted he’d ever get sick of them. He did briefly question if all kisses felt that amazing, but quickly pushed the thought aside, telling himself to be satisfied with what he already had.

Chloe’s response wasn’t exactly what he’d been hoping for, but he smiled a bit when Chloe insisted that she not be forced to wear anything too revealing. Shayne had no plans of showing her body off to anyone until he’d completely dominated and tasted ever inch of her body, and even then he wasn’t sure if he would ever let another man so much as kiss her hand. He’d probably get a few revealing things for her to wear for him in the bedroom, or within the apartment walls, but outside he wanted her to look special and beautiful. The type of impression that would make it difficult for others to approach her without thinking twice.

“College” he replied, focusing on cleaning each and every wound. He could basically feel each and every sting himself as Chloe flinched, but even then she didn’t complain. And the way she held onto his arm made her just that more endearing. “Dropped out of Highschool a few years too early, so I need to go back and take a few classes...” he explained casually, trying to make it sound as if it were normal for people to go back to education after abandoning it once.

Not missing the hopeful cheer in her voice, he felt himself piqued with curiosity, He was unable to suppress the urge to play with her a bit.
“Don’t worry, you won’t be expected to do anything, just stand at the back obediently like a housemaid. It’s not like I’m enrolling you in or anything” he lied. If Chloe was really against studying he would give her the option to just sit dutifully beside him. But if that wasn’t the case, the thought of attending school with her made each school day seem just a tad bit more bearable.

Shayne frowned a bit in response to her question, wondering if Chloe really thought even for a second that they’d dropped out of highschool under similar circumstances. He’d figured Chloe hadn’t been attending school based on her initial appearance and the way she’d begged him to purchase her. A normal person would never ask a stranger for such a bizarre favor. Meaning that Chloe had been exposed to a subhuman standard of living. Which in turn meant the likelihood of her being educated was pretty much nonexistent. Shayne couldn’t exactly remember why he’d dropped out of school: It could have been an invitation from a thug-like classmate, or it could have been a curious desire to explore the darker anarchistic side of adult life, or maybe it was simply laziness coupled with an unwillingness to waste his time on something he viewed as stupid even now. He doubted he’d ever need to know any of the stuff he was being taught right now, it wasn’t even practical or important as far as he was concerned. Hence he couldn’t understand why Chloe seemed so eager to be going back to such a boring institution of time-wasting.

Finally finishing with her back, just as Chloe decided to remark on his personal interests. It was the perfect opportunity for him to take a step further, leaning his body forward and pressing his chest against her back gently, the arm wrapped around Chloe’s stomach preventing the girl from making her escape. Shayne rested his chin on Chloe’s shoulder looking over her shoulder instead of getting her to turn around and face him for the lesser injuries on her front.
“I’m not sure if you’d look good in a maid costume to be honest” Shayne stated, thoughtfully, looking as if he were considering the idea. He didn’t really have a thing for maids since the ones he’d know had been boring old crones that spent more time nagging and pestering him to make his parents proud. Though the idea of treating Chloe like a pet and using various toys on her was definitely something he’d consider for future entertainment.

“I don’t mind” he stated simply, not caring about what others thought of him. He’d never been one to care about respect and status. As long as people did what he told them to do, he couldn’t care less whether they thought of him as a sadistic sex obsessed creep. “I was planning on keeping that private, but if you’re okay with me treating you like my little slutty princess at school as well, I’d be more than happy to meet your expectations?” Shayne snickered, wondering how Chloe would respond to his comments. Or if she would completely ignore him and try to cover herself up. “Either way I guess I have to do something to make sure no one gets any funny ideas” he added thoughtfully, conjuring up the faces of several of his classmates, his lips twitching in displeasure at the thought of any of them approaching ‘his Chloe’ and trying to make a move on her.

Shayne had to admit that he did have a habit of voicing his thoughts out aloud. No one had ever bothered to point it out to him though, and Shayne didn’t really care since it wasn’t like anyone could stop him once he set his mind on something. Chloe’s question did however make him push the matter to the back of his mind for later consideration. Right now he wanted to enjoy his private little bathing time with his Chloe. If her words hadn’t been enough to make him focus on her, the way she brushed her cheek against his certainly was. The mistaken gesture causing an excited flutter to pass through the tall man’s body despite him knowing it was purely accidental. He’d initially viewed Chloe as a shameless bold girl who’d annoy him to his wits end. But such shallow perceptions were rapidly fading as he got to know Chloe bit by bit. Chloe wasn’t shameless at all. On the contrary she was rather self-conscious and easily embarrassed by things even normal girls her age would have experienced. Already he was starting to question whether Chloe’s attitude. The way she snapped and rebelled verbally against him made her look hostile, and her words were genuine most of the time…. But something about her tone of voice made it sound fake. Almost like she was trying to act tough to defend herself and not seem weak.

“Plotting? Heh, what would a pervert else would a pervert like me be thinking in a situation like this?” he asked with a smirk. Accepting the accusation of being a pervert, and utilizing it to get what he wanted. The hand around Chloe’s waist gently pulled her back into his chest as the other hand began to wash the wounds on her shoulders. Ignoring her request to be allowed to wash herself.
“The agreement was for you to let me clean your body… that includes both the front and back.” He stated, planting a soft kiss on the cheek which had been turned away from him. “If you’re not going to let me, I won’t force you… but changing your mind a second time will cost you a lot more than the first time” Shayne smirked, thinking back to the lust-inducing kiss that had taken over his body earlier. Tensing a bit and trying to calm himself. Merely thinking about that kiss made his body begin to crave hers once more. The pleasant warmth coming from Chloe’s body suddenly seeming much sexier and wanting in a split second as lustful thoughts filled his mind. He’d been careful to keep a certain part of his body from touching Chloe, but the second of clouded judgment was more than enough for him to make the mistake of rubbing his still hard shaft against Chloe’s back. His cock twitching with pleasure at the unexpected but longed for friction. His grip on her tightened a bit more, and as a result he accidentally brushed the sponge directly over one the cut, applying a bit more pressure than he should have.

Turning her head to face his was probably the worst thing Chloe could have done considering the circumstances, for starters turning her head that much meant her body would have to shift accordingly. The motion being more than enough to stimulate Shayne’s heated arousal as if glided sideways against the silky smooth skin he’d been unconsciously pressing himself up against. It almost felt like she was reciprocating his arousal, pushing back into him with seductive temptation. The pleasured moaning that escaped her lips was equally if not more enticing. Earning a shuddered drawn out breath from the blond man who was desperately trying to stop himself from tackling Chloe to the floor. Had she not been injured he would have willingly taken the opportunity with both hands outstretched. But even that wasn’t enough to prevent him from leaning in as those full red lips were turned towards him. Tempting him with promises of mind-numbing warmth. He was entitled to this, Chloe was his property. His sex toy…..

Leaning in closer and reaching out for Chloe’s lips with his own parted lips, he could almost taste the sweetness. His eyes narrowing with blissful expectation. Just an inch closer and it was all his…. And yet he couldn’t bring himself to kiss her again. His blue eyes slowly reopening and looking wantingly at Chloe’s own eyes. The lustful gaze conveying uncertainty and restraint. After a long drawn out moment, his eyes closed once more, and he pulled himself away. Taking Chloe’s hand and placing the sponge on her small palm. His fingers lingering for a bit before being torn away forcefully by mental strings of restraint and control.

“This was a bad idea” Shayne grumbled, standing up and turning his back on Chloe, walking over to the overflowing tub, and checking the water before turning the tap off.
“Change of plans, I’ve got something more…. Important to do” he lied, the uneasy glance off to the side of the room indicating how he was quite clearly making something up on the spot. He’d never really needed to lie in his childhood, so it wasn’t something he was very good at. The irritation in his voice however was genuine. He knew it was wrong to blame Chloe for his own choices, but that didn’t mean the pent up sexual frustration he’d been denied would soothe itself. And his naturally commanding tone made it difficult to argue.
“I’ll have a shower after you’re done, make sure your clean those wounds and use that stuff there” he snapped, jerking his chin towards a collection of bottles he’d prepared.
“And if it doesn’t hurt too much, try to soak your body in the bath, the minerals and nutrients should help, and I’ve made sure it’s not too hot, nor too cold” he added. Briskly heading for the door they’d both walked through only moments ago. The longer he stayed with Chloe, the less likely he’d be able to stop himself. Already he was regretting his choice to back off. He’d always been a predator, a tyrant who took what he wanted, when he wanted… but for some reason he couldn’t bring himself to do the same with Chloe, something about her made him hesitate and reconsider. He didn’t know why, but one thing he knew for sure was that it wasn’t due to a lack of interest. Unknown to Shayne, for the very first time in his life he was thinking about what someone else wanted, and prioritizing it above his own wants. Not knowing that though, the confusion only added to his already tensed up irritation.

Leaving through the glass room and back into the cool main room, Shayne walked for a bit before hiding himself behind one of the walls, slamming his bare back against the cold concrete walls behind him. Covering his eyes with the palm of his hand and ruffling his own hair before pushing it back in frustration. If Chloe had been surprised to see Shayne react like that, words couldn’t even begin to explain how confused Shayne was. Had he really just passed up on an opportunity to take what he wanted so much? There was no denying his attraction towards Chloe’s body. Even know he erect manhood twitched in protest at Shayne cowardly retreat, demanding that the man march right back over to Chloe and drag her back into bed with him. As appealing as the suggestion sounded, Shayne wasn’t about to take orders from a his own cock. And after closing his eyes and taking several deep breaths he quickly wiped down his body and wrapped a new towel around his waist. Plopping himself on the edge of a bed before flipping open his phone and making a few phonecalls.

The first one was to organize Chloe’s enrollment. It was way too late for the initial intake of students, but there wasn’t anything money couldn’t do when it came to paperwork. Contacting one of his men that specialized in negotiating business contracts with other companies, he quickly made his instructions, casually telling the man to forge a few papers so that Chloe would have a completely new identity. According to her new papers she’d be the daughter of Shayne’s uncle’s wife’s brother’s spouse from a previous marriage. A distant relative of Shayne’s so that the school wouldn’t bother looking into her papers. If anyone did, he’d simply have to silence them with a wad of cash, and if that didn’t work…. Well murder and abduction were a possible, but last resort.

Finishing up on that call within a minute, he next dialed one of his female workers. A young woman that sleepily snapped at him for calling her so early in the morning. Though when she realized who Shayne was, she apologized profusely, nearly whimpering “How may I serve you today?” It was amazing how quickly a human being could dispel the groggy sleepy sensation when their life could possibly be in danger. Shayne’s instructions were simple. The woman was to bring over a specific dress, and a pair of undergarments within half an hour. The measurements he stated were merely guesses, but he’d gotten a good feel of Chloe’s breast size, and the size of her hips made it pretty obvious what size to order down below. The dress itself could be tailored to Chloe on the spot since the woman he’d called was a fashion designer that had recently started gaining rapid attention from the fashion industry. Shayne had personally selected her to work for him at an amateur fashion contest, sponsoring her every need in exchange for lifetime loyalty. No matter how ludicrous it was to be calling someone out at this time. The woman simply didn’t have a choice in the matter.

He was about to make one more call when he was suddenly interrupted by Chloe calling out to him. A look of surprise on his face as he glanced over and noticed Chloe inspecting herself against the glass wall. Noticing her pay particular attention to the mark he’d left on the neck. He smirked happily before getting off the bed and walking over to the front door, hesitating a bit before unlocking it with a swipe of his finger. He didn’t expect to take too long in the shower, but he figured it was better to leave it open. If Chloe did try to escape he’d be able to see her from the showers anyway.

Grabbing a few towels. Briskly making his way over to the door before opening it for her and handing her the fluffy white towels. “I’m was starting to think you’d never notice it” he smirked, taking ahold of one of Chloe’s hand and tugging gently, pulling her into the significantly cooler bedroom. Hurrying her out so that he could take a quick shower himself. He didn’t really look at Chloe though since he could still feel the urge to ravage her burning passionately inside him. Seeing her all wet and vulnerable was definitely something he wouldn’t be able to handle. “Not too bad, though I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone that belongs to me” he whispered, patting her lightly on the head before brushing past her and into the other room. Leaving Chloe alone to explore the room. It’d barely been a minute when someone hurriedly rapped on the door. An exhausted woman’s voice coming from the other side, the door was cracked open a bit, but whoever it was showed no signs of entering without permission. “M-Master Shayne? I-I’ve brought the things you ah-asked for” she gasped. Pushing her hair off her face and trying to make herself look at least look a bit more presentable. It was a trivial matter considering how she’d been a fashion model before. Her wavy blond hair and emerald green eyes accented with a dash of light makeup.

The woman seemed even more surprised than Chloe when the brunette girl poked her head out of the door. Green eyes blinking a few times in confusion before she quickly looked around her to see if she was on the right floor. Chloe’s appearance implied only one thing, and her attire or lack of clothing only confirmed her suspicions. What was hard to believe though was that such a young looking girl would answer the door. Was she even legal? Frowning a bit with a concerned look on her face, she knew it wasn’t her place to tell Shayne off, but perhaps it was worth calling him out on it just this once? Contemplating the idea for a bit, she eventually shook her head slowly. Realizing that who Shayne slept with was none of her business. She’d probably have a quick quip at him for treating a girl so roughly, but it didn’t look as if Chloe was being detained against her will, and Shayne obviously cared enough about her.

“Ah sorry, Jenny… Lorenz” she smiled offering her hand to Chloe, shaking it briefly. “Uhmm…. Master Shayne asked me to bring this over, I’m guessing it’s for you” Jenny stated, lifting up her other hand and showing off a sleek black leather case, the type you’d only see bad guys carrying around in movies. A small golden label and crest rested near the handle, The words “Lorenz Design & Fashion” imprinted in fancy lettering. The woman looked a bit uneasy hearing that Shayne was in the showers, but after thinking it over, decided it’d be okay if she allowed herself in, provided Chloe would vouch for her that she had sought permission first.

Stepping in and closing the door behind her, she crouched onto the floor by Chloe’s feet, placing the stashcase, on the ground and popping the locks open with a satisfying click. Glancing at Chloe again and looking carefully from her neck down slowly to the tips of the brunette’s toes. The woman nodded her head, smiling approvingly before pulling out a white cotton dress, with two thin white straps going over the shoulders. The top was high enough to cover Chloe’s breasts but left her shoulders and the area between her neck and breasts completely exposed. The design was simple but elegant, nothing overly flashy though it’d probably still fetch a fair price in a store.
What was eye opening thought was the next dress the woman pulled out, a deep blue silk dress, another onepiece, the color complimenting Chloe’s beautiful eyes nicely. The dress almost seemed to sparkle under the lights. A fancy floral design marking the neck area, and the bottom of the skirt.
Jenny laid out two more dresses before she began setting out a wide selection of bra’s and underwear, some of the looking pretty normal, while some looked expensive or slutty, one of the bra’s even had a small diamond like jewel embedded between the two cups.

“I’ve been assigned to manage your wardrobe, if there’s anything you’re not happy with I’ll take it back and replace it with something else. If you’ve got any personal requests….. you can contact me anytime” Jenny smiled cheerfully pulling out a business card and holding it out to Chloe with both hands.

The blond woman’s smile grew noticeably when Chloe commented on the clothes, her reaction was only natural since she’d been the one who’d designed each and every piece. She actually chuckled to herself when Chloe pointed out the ones she wasn’t overly fond of, immediately noticing how Chloe was purging the lineup of the more sexually revealing clothes. She quickly folded and packed away the offending garments, nodding her head and moving her hands to pick out certain garments before Chloe could ask. Already she’d developed a pretty comprehensive understanding of the types of clothes Chloe liked and disliked. Mentally noting it down for future reference.

“I really appreciate your excitement, but you might want to put something on before Prince Demanding finishes his shower.” She joked, relaxing her tone a bit. She’d been a bit stiff and uptight at first since she didn’t know what was expected of her, but Chloe didn’t really seem the formal demanding type, and part of Jenny’s job involved looking and predicting the things they’d like and dislike. It was actually pretty funny how Chloe seemed to have forgotten how she was standing practically naked before a complete stranger. A female stranger, but a female stranger nonetheless.

“He doesn’t force me to do anything…. Well besides waking me up at such a ridiculous hour and demanding I come over with only a moment’s notice,” she joked, snapping the stashcase shut before falling back on her backside, leaning back on her hands as she made herself comfortable. “I just called him that because I enjoy seeing him get all embarrassed and uncomfortable…. That… and I have to admit I was being a bit mean to you too. If you were the annoying bossy type I was going to try split you up by pretending to be his sex friend, but you’re nothing like I expected. Guess Shayne’s taste in women changed for the better… well besides the age thing” she laughed mirthfully. She was probably being a bit more chatty than she should have been, but she doubted Chloe would snitch on her or try and get her punished.

“If he asked me to call him my master, he wouldn’t have to force me. I probably wouldn’t be able to say it with a straight face, but I owe him way too much to refuse. I’ve paid back everything little bit of sponsorship he gave me during my earlier years, but I’d probably be stuck in some dingy second-hand store selling ruddy garments if he didn’t pick me out at that amateur designers contest.” Pausing to see if she was boring Chloe, she smiled pleasantly when she saw Chloe listening to her story. She’d been a bit skeptical when she’d first seen Chloe, but she was quickly starting to understand why Shayne seemed to like the girl so much. She wasn’t anything like the other manipulative back-stabbing bitches he usually spent time with. And while she wasn’t sexy runway material, she’d make an excellent poster girl with her innocent look and cute gestures.

“87th place out of 120 contestants” she chuckled her eyes glazing over with nostalgic fondness. “Not low enough to be laughed at, but nowhere near good enough to get any positive attention, I was actually going to give up on designing, but a certain brat came along during clean up and told me he wanted to me to sign a contract with him. I honestly thought it was some cruel prank, the winner of the competition got five thousand dollars in cold hard cash. While I got my own brand, and fully paid sponsorship for three years, I can’t even begin to describe the look on the winning girls face when she heard what I was being offered.”

Back
Top Bottom