Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for male characters: General ideas, setting ideas, and video game RP cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

Planetoid
My name is Lucid, and welcome to my request thread. Whether you decide you want to role-play with me or not, I appreciate you giving my thread a look.

I prefer RPing in either threads or PMs. If you want to check the quality of my writing, there are some role-plays I'm currently doing that you can look at. I don't have a set limit on how much I expect you to write. As long as I feel you're putting effort into it, I'm satisfied. I don't expect you to be perfect or always on your game. It can be hard to even squeeze a paragraph out on some days, you know? I try to reply daily, but sometimes life stuff happens and I can't get to it.

My role-playing interests are vast and varied. You can look at my F-List to see the kinky and not so kinky things I'm into. Please know that I'd never pressure you into playing out a fetish you're uncomfortable with. I'm comfortable with kink-free sexual situations as well as those with kinks everywhere. Just tell me what you're craving, and I'll do my best to keep it in mind.

I really like plot. If you have a good plot brewing, I'd love to hear about it. I like fantasy, realistic settings, and anything in between. I'm not just limited by genres of romance or erotica; I like all kinds of genres including but not limited to mystery, horror, action, and adventure.

---​

These are some general role-plays I've been craving:

God x Goddess
Fairy guy x Fairy girl
Fairy guy x Human girl
Merman x Human girl
Merman x Mermaid
Middle-aged man (preferably more of a polite guy instead of an open pervert) x Young adult girl
Two guys x One girl
Vampire male x Human girl
Werewolf guy x Human girl

These are some games I'd be willing to role-play:

Animal Crossing
Diabolik Lovers
DRAMAtical Murder
Harvest Moon
Higurashi
Persona 3
Persona 4
Pokémon
Saint's Row III
Tomineki Memorial Girl's Side
Umineko

Setting ideas:

A world where everything is made out of different types of candy. Plants, animals, buildings, food, ocean, sun, stars - EVERYTHING

A world of specific rainbow colors. If someone has yellow hair, they're expected to have yellow eyes and yellow skin. If someone has blue hair, they're expected to have blue eyes and blue skin. You're only supposed to marry within your color, and your house, car, wallpaper, phone, etc are supposed to match the color you are. It would be a good setting for forbidden loves, along with just being a strange idea in itself.

---​

Feel free to combine any of the things above, like a Pokémon vampire candy world (not sure how that'd work, but I'd be willing to try). And if you think I'd like something that isn't listed here, feel free to suggest it to me and I'll tell you if I think I'd be interested.

RE: Looking for male characters: General

Hey, the monster one's sound really fun I'd be cool with any of those.

I also was just playing Persona so that's cool too.

Kinda confused by the setting things though but seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom