Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum....I'm talking pirates, people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbnett

Super-Earth
Alright, first of all, hello! I took a mini break, but now I'm back!

About the logistics of my roleplaying:

I try to reply at least once a day. I try to be literate. It usually depends on what I have to work with. I prefer a nice mix of plot and smut. List of foreplay, playing hard to get, that stuff. I prefer email. If you want to ensure that I don't drop off quickly, email is your friend. I can't keep up otherwise, as I check my email many times a day.

Now the fun part! The idea!

*everything is brief to allow discussion and collaboration*

Pirates. Rough pillaging pirates. Imagine a Norwegian village near the sea. It's beautiful. You can practically see the pearls and gold even far out among the waves. This is where they strike, taking anything they can get their hands on, including all of the fair young women the town has to offer. Among these is Eve Roseman.

*I've never posted my character profile on a thread...but I'm about to.*

Name: Evelyn (Eve) Roseman

Appearance: She is a classic Norweigan woman. Her hair is increadibly long, coming to the middle of her behind, curly, and bleach blonde. Her eyes are large and Azure blue. Her lips like rose petals. She has a small soft nose with a peppering of barely there freckles. She is a rather short girl with a tiny waist and hourglass figure.

Biography: Eve was born and raised in a small Norweigan village as a bakers daughter. She was raised to be a lady when it was appropriate and a spitfire when it counted. She has a short fuse and a mouth to go with it.

*now is where the story comes in, or at least a breif idea*

A pirate, her captor, the captains adoptive son. He his rough, high spirited, egotistical...but oh so handsome, and he knows it.

A maiden, his captive, a mere peasant daughter. She is stubborn. She doesn't swoon at the sight of him, that he knows of, and it angers him to no end.

So, he will find a way to keep her on board. He will break her, or die trying.

Sound fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom