Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You want story? I've got story! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotNiceAngel

Super-Earth
**Please don't reply here. Just PM me.***

Rules:
1. I'd appreciate it if you would try to at least make your writing understandable.
2. I must request a minimum of one paragraph per post.
3. I prefer story (60%) over smut (40%).
4. I'm a heterosexual monogamist enough said.
5. No amount of persuading will convince me of going off site.

Plots
All cravings starred(***)
1. After catching Zeus with yet another woman in the act, Hera decides it's over. The Fates cut their bond, and they're forever separated unless Zeus can win Hera back over in the modern era.

2. A colonist and her family are living along the North Connecticut, but her family is raided by a group of Iroquois. The girl is taken captive and adopted by a mourning Iroquois family to replace their dead daughter. The fiancé of the mourned girl must decide if he'll move on, or marry the girl's replacement.

3. During the Meiji Revolution, a blood-thirsty assassin has been chosen to take a woman of the West as his wife. This brings much controversy in Japan, and he isn't happy about it either. Now a woman from London must deal with a people's hatred as well as that of her husband. But when she becomes with child, will her husband's perspective change?

4. A famous vampire musician (Stoker NOT Meyer) is the lead singer of a band, but no one knows. During an after party, he sees a human female he finds to be quite interesting and beautiful. After a one night stand, she becomes a personal groupie for him and slowly falls for him.

5. A student walks into her night class late on the first day. Ever since, her professor's eyes always seem to be on her. The female students crave his attention, but she always stayed away. When her grade starts to slip, her professor offers to tutor her in his own home. Soon she realizes he's not human. Her professor is a vampire (Rice version) hell bent on claiming her. Will she cave or will she survive?

6. In the days of cavemen and clans, turf wars were common things. So what happens when a woman returns from gathering to discover her clan is slaughtered? She's captured and forced to be his sexual property. However, as time goes on they begin to become attached.

7. A woman escapes her village--trying to evade those that would do her harm--by heading out to sea. Out on the waters she sees a...merman? He's terrifying as he comes up and tries to drag her into the water so he can feed on her, but it doesn't work. He becomes interested in her and drags her to his grotto. Can she convince him she's worth keeping?

8. Science has produced a new kind of slave/pet: the hybrid. Part human and part domestic animal, these creatures are perfect as companions, butlers/maids, personal assistants, bodyguards and more. So when a famous man decides to buy one, he doesn't expect her to be as advanced as she is. She has morals, a conscience, intelligence and feelings just like science said she didn't. Can he accept his feelings for her are okay?

9. Vampires are a known species, but their's been war between humans and them. New legislation allows humans to keep vampires as property. All the while, the leader of a vampire faction is planning something, and no human will stop her, not even that detective. When she's caught and he buys her though, there could be trouble.

10. A vampire princess bumps into a werewolf Prince. Things are tense as the two rivals face off, but there's something drawing them closer together.

11. A pirate raids a village and captures a girl trying to become a nun to avoid marriage. He starts to fall for her and is very kind, but his rival snatches her away. The rival takes her hostage, beds her, and then marries her to run it in the other's face. War is about to break out.

Original Pairings:
This color is for male roles. This color is for female roles.
Ancient God/Mortal
Furry/Human
Roman Soldier/Slave or Prisoner of War
RAF Pilot/Refugee
Teenage boy/Teenage criminal
Warrior/Peasant
Alpha human/Omega human
Vampire/Hunter
Superhero/Villain

Fandoms:
Lord of the Rings/Hobbit/Simarillion
Hellsing