Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Dr. Who Request (Incest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
So I am doing a doctor who role play with an amazing person. I am realizing though I have a few games going on I can probably fit one or two more in with the pace that the others go. So I am looking for people to play the doctor. I am looking to play my OC to a doctor but I'm more than willing to attempt playing one of the other companions if I'm in the mood. I would be open to someone even playing a female doctor.

My favorite doctor is the 10th but I quite enjoy the 9th and would be willing to give the 12th a try. I am a newb whovian so just being forward. I just started the second season and after I finish the next five seasons I plan to watch some older seasons.

Hopefully I have some takers.

I might be willing to play the 9th or 10th doctor for a female but I am picky as hell. I'm not the greatest at playing males but if I do I want to know the characters mine is interacting with is intriguing and desirable so I will probably want to suggest a visual and or personality type. So keep that into consideration. Despite that sounding like I'm controlling and a pain....I'm pretty laid back and fun to rp with ^_^

tumblr_ln4adudckf1qzls9ro1_500.jpg

dr10_2.jpg

Also just watched the doctors daughter and wanting to possibly try an incest, maybe with his daughter. In real life David Teannt married her lol so

peter-capaldi_12th-doctor_doctor-who.jpg

I am also looking for someone to play the 12th doctor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom