Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Master/Slave (updated!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elyanmar

Dust
New to the site, but not to roleplaying itself. I've been craving master/slave or master/pet rps lately so I figured I'd give this place a shot ^^

I post anywhere from 1 - 3 paragraphs, on site only. No IMs or email, sorry.

I'm open to any number of scenarios master/slave or master/pet oriented, here are just a few ideas
Breeder slave - slave purchased for the primary purpose of sex and reproduction
House slave - two or more guys (roommates, brothers, friends, whatever) purchase a single slave to share among them either separately or simultaneously
Brothel slave - pretty self explanatory
Sacrificial slave - girl offered up as a sacrifice to a god/demon/ruling king as a slave
BDSM slave - again, self explanatory ; )

I'm also all for the standard bought-at-an-auction slave thing, or whatever else you might have in mind.

Please take a look at my f-list and shoot me a message if interested!

Open Starters
Feel free to PM me with any of these titles and we'll see where it takes us!

House of Whores
There were always people moving along the brightly lit alleyways of the red light district, some with a companion on arm and some in search of one. For the latter, a large sign blinked invitingly, the words House of Whores presented plain as day to the viewer. It didn't take more than a simple look to confirm the kind of shop it was, large windows along each side of the door providing a clear view into the lobby where there were several scantily clad girls chained erotically. Under the swirling text of the brothel's name on the front door was the caption 'Master of the night', ensuring that every customer that spent the night would be treated like their girl's sole master, unable to deny any of his whims.

Inside the lobby, the five chained slave girls were arranged in order of willingness, the most passive and obedient on one end, holding herself straight in her confines as though it was the most natural thing in the world to her. On the other end, however, was the newest girl in the brothel, not yet broken and already fighting against her constraints, a promising challenge for any man who enjoyed breaking a slave. The three in between ranged from one end to another, providing clients with a wide variety of choices. Each was clad with a collar that had a number from 1 to 5, measuring their difficulty from easiest to hardest.

A stern faced man sat behind the front desk, a large ring of keys hanging off of his belt and jangling whenever he shifted his legs. The night was still young, no customers had yet to arrive, so he busied himself with a large notebook, glancing up at the sound of the door finally opening.

Auction House
In the bustling downtown of the big city there were a plethora of luxury hotels lining every street, neon signs lighting up the sky even in the middle of the night. Tourists and locals alike would spend their evenings partying it up at clubs and bars, wasting their hours away. One of the crowning attractions, however, was one that could not be seen from the surface. The basement of the most splendid, expensive hotel of them all housed the biggest slave ring in the area, trafficking only the most prime slave girls to the highest bidder. Accessible only through a premier membership, bidders would take a special elevator down to the basement which opened up into a grand room of glistening marble. Cages lined the walls, almost all of them occupied by an available slave wearing nothing more than a sheer bra and panties.

Every cage displayed information about the girl it contained on a digital screen, showing her age, background, temperament, estimated value and sexual status. It was common in the ring that virgins sold for higher than experienced girls, but really that was dependant on the buyer. Each screen also displayed the bidding time of that particular slave so that interested buyers know when they could pursue her. Every night there were sixteen girls up for auction, varying in attributes to offer the best amount of variety. At the far end of the room, past the eight cages on each side of the wall stood the stage. It was as grand as the rest of the room, offering up a space for the auctioneers to show off their goods with plenty of floor space in front to house the interested bidders.

The auction house had been open for almost an hour now, coming up on the first of the sixteen auctions for the night. Once buyers had had a chance to look over all of their options, the bidding would start, one girl at a time. Finally the auctioneer took the stage, a slave girl on a chain being held just off stage by one of the guards and the introductions began, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I hope you brought your checkbooks because do we have some ripe choices for you tonight!"

Characters (more of a list for myself to keep track, but feel free to ask for one in particular!)
Camilla
Alisa
Mari
Lilian
All characters 16+

RE: Craving Master/Slave

Can you play a black slave woman for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom