Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wandering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedael

Star
If you were like me, excited at the prospect of a thread that seemed to have garnered attention, activity, and an interesting enough plot, only to be disqualified or rejected, then welcome. If you are not from such a series of events, welcome none the less.

As of right now, it is a carte-blanche, a blank slate waiting to be written. The original point that had brought all of us together into the last thread was the theme of incest, which can be carried over into this setting as well, as well as other interests we may share in common.

The plot, as of right now, which is fitting enough in retrospect, would be as follows:

A travelling band of nomadic styled people. Whether this is of ancient times, such as horse-based tribes, to more recent times, the mobile family gypsies of the moder age, does not matter. Carte-Blanche, we will work on it together. It can either revolve around one family, that travels alone, or one family, that travels with others, or if we have enough players, different families.

Depending on who it is, and what the interests are, we could pair up players within different families and the like.

So this is the basic idea. Normally I write a wall of text, but I wasn't exactly planning to make one, but as a result now you guys can probably make a setting with it.

Let me know what you think~

I was more or less interested in the incest family approach of the modern era family that tried to work it into their job. I don't really want to do some giant work of nomadic horse tribes, that feels a little too game of thrones ish for my tastes. I was really hoping for the modern era at least.

As I said, it's open to change. Modern day nomadic people using the mobile homes works just as well for me, and once again, depending on who comes and shows interest, I am open to many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom