Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantom your character plays basketball, right? So does mine. It could be something they do together.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55244

Short intro, but now you can post. And please, no one-liners. Paragraphs only.

Tagged means who you are addressing in an rp. It's a short hand for these are the characters my character is talking too. ~fades back into the shadows~

They probably started from the same age as the twins, so perhaps 2-3 years? We'll do a break after they finish in the shower so the rest of ya'll can catch up.

My ideas on this game was that this is all relatively new. I thought that was clear from the start? That this is the family STARTING to explore incest, not having been in relationships for a few years.

That's what i thought too. Though there was talk of the twins maybe having been involved. Though oldest sis and older son will be the definite first timers here

I'll talk to Hexxed and we'll delete our posts back to the swimming pool scene where we will be the whole time. I guess we got carried away. You shouldn't make such awesome ideas XD

Everything has been adjusted. They just swimming around. They'll see father and Tessa go by and wonder what their doing and it'll pique their own curiosity as well.

The twins have only started fooling around for a week or so...and nothing too heavy.

When do you think the parents and older children will begin their session?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom