Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Galactic Fantasia's MxF Request Thread (Last Updated - May 8th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactic Fantasia

Planetoid
The Basics

So I have been poking around the request threads here for about a day now and I think that I have the general feel for how these things work. Now, I am not big on placing a ton of restrictions on my role play, so I am going to forgo the "Rules of Role Playing With Me" segment that seems to completely dominate most of the ads here. Hey, whoa! Put down the pitchforks! If your ad has one of these, that's fine. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it and I certainly understand the need for one on a site like this. It's just not my style.

With that said, I would like to go ahead and get a few formalities out of the way. These aren't so much rules as they are notes on how I role play and expectations that I have for my partner's writing; expectations that will all be returned in my own writing. I wouldn't expect anything from someone that I wouldn't or couldn't do myself. So let's get to it!

First and foremost, I have to say that I am only interested in playing through threads here on this website. Why? It's just my preference. I will not role play through personal messages or instant messengers; period. Do not ask. Now, I do have Skype and AIM for out-of-character fraternizing, but I'm not interested in sharing off-site personal accounts with anyone here. Not yet, at least.

Second, please have a solid grasp of the written English language. This is a broad expectation and it includes both post quality and post length. Now as I said before, I am not one for throwing a bunch of rules into my fun-time, but this one is definitely important. There's no excuse for one-liners - ever. What's that? Your character is bound, gagged, and/or otherwise unable to move or speak? Well, tell us what they are thinking! Certainly you can drag a paragraph out of the fear and/or excitement of such a scenario. As for quality... I don't really expect a whole lot. "Ju57 D0nT typ3 lik3 th15", or replace words with letters (ie: you and U) and we should get on just fine. The occasional typo is also fine.

Thirdly, I would like for my writing partners to be active on the site. I'm not expecting you to have a post ready for me every time that I check in, but one post per day doesn't sound like too much to ask and it seems to be the go-to number to shoot for around here (from what I have read). If you can do more, great! If you can't manage it, but think that you can pull one every other day then we can still talk. Any longer than that, and I feel things might move a tad too slowly for my liking.

That's all that I can think of at the moment. I am sure that I will come back later and edit one or two other things into The Basics, but this will do for now. I don't feel that anything there is too much to ask, so if you can't swing it then we probably will not work out in the long run. Oh! Speaking of "the long run", I do prefer longer-term role plays over quickies, one-shots, or any other manner of short-term role play. That is not to say that I dislike short term. It's a breath of fresh air once in a while to have a small side-story going with someone, but I do prefer more dedicated writing efforts. I'm pretty flexible on the whole short vs long term and smut vs plot spectrums. Never be afraid to ask whether you do long-term story or short-term smut!

Role Play Ideas - The Broad Outlook

Alright! If you're still with me, then I assume that my little list of expectations did not scare you off. Good. Now we can get to the good stuff.

There's a lot to talk about here and I'm not looking to make my ad an unappealing wall of text, so I'm gonna keep things very simple here in "The Broad Outlook". This section will give you a bit of an idea of what I like and what I am currently looking for in the categories of genre, setting, pairing, and kinks. You can mix and match all of the categories or take one or two ideas, throw in some of your own, and pitch me your idea. The point of this section is to give us a place to start when we're in the planning stages for the role play - nothing more. It will change from time to time, as cravings come and go, so check back often if you're interested in playing with me, but you don't see anything that appeals to you. Or, if you'd like, you can send me a PM even if you don't see anything that appeals to you. Toss me an idea and I'll let you know if I am interested or not. The worst that I can do is tell you no!

Pairings

Horde Soldier(s) x Alliance Prisoner (Warcraft)
Male Babysitter x Client's Daughter/Young Girl
Older Brother x Younger Sister
Sith Acolyte x Jedi Padawan (Star Wars)
Sith Acolyte x New Slave (Star Wars)
Younger Brother x Older Sister​

Settings/Genres

League of Legends
Modern Earth (Realistic)
Star Wars Universe (The Old Republic Era)
The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim or Online Eras)
World of Warcraft (Almost any Era)​

Kinks

Creampie
Domination (My Character over your Character)
Foreplay
Multiple Orgasms
Non-Consensual
Teasing​

Role Play Ideas - The Finer Details

Now that we've taken a look at the big picture, let's get down to the finer points of this thread. While the above section is meant to give us a place to start when planning something together, this section is for plots/ideas that I've already fleshed out. They are ready-to-bake stories all wrapped up and yours for the taking; should you like any of them, of course. Sound too good to be true? Well, all of the best things in life come at a cost. Any idea that I've already put together myself will have very little wiggle room. I've designed them to my liking and it's unlikely that I will want to change anything about them. If you see one that fits you well then snatch it up! Otherwise, it might be best to start from scratch with "The Broad Outlook". Do note that names are usually negotiable.

A Pair of Queens

RP Length: Long-Term
RP Content: Evenly Plot/Smut
Setting: Modern Earth (Realistic)
Inspired By: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Harmonist11/270494/Captured-Twins
Key Kinks: Enslavement, Kidnapping, Mind-Breaking, Non-Consensual, Virginity
Main Characters: Amber and Jessica (Your Characters) (Age 15-20), Simon (My Character) (Appearance Undecided)
Plot Outline: Adam Faye was a real deadbeat. He was a retired cop who had been discharged following an accident that caused the deaths of three female hostages, after which he turned to the bottle. Nowadays, there wasn't a night of the week that he wasn't drinking and not a weekend that he wasn't playing poker in the back of some scuzzy bar. His wife was on the verge of leaving him and he was certainly no father to his two daughters, Amber and Jessica Faye. Of course, just because he wasn't a good father, didn't mean that he wasn't their father and that's all the incentive that Simon needed to target them. Adam owed Simon a lot of money, you see, and it was time to collect. Since Adam doesn't have half a dollar to his name anymore, his twin daughters would have to do.​

The Fall of Anubis

RP Length: Long-Term
RP Content: Plot-Focused or Balanced
Setting: Ancient Egypt (With High Fantasy Elements)
Inspired By: The Legend of Queen Opala
Key Kinks: Enslavement, Kidnapping, Mind-Breaking, Non-Consensual, Virginity
Main Characters: Ishizu (Egyptian Princess) (Your Character) and an "Invader from Another World" (My Character)
Plot Outline: A wicked man from another world awakens in a strange, dry land. He had thought that he was dead - that a hero from his world had thrust their blade through his chest, yet here he was. There were no holes in his heart; not so much as a scratch. This new world, a fantasy version of Ancient Egypt, will now be his next conquest. Armed with the experience of his previous attempt at seizing control of the world, the man hatches a wicked plan. He uses his magic to capture the god Anubis and suppresses the god's power. Without Anubis to watch over the dead, the villain raises an army of undead soldiers and other wicked monsters which he then uses to storm the Pharaoh's palace in Thebes. During the siege, he comes face to face with the Pharaoh's lovely daughter and decides that she might be useful to him as a slave and as a mediator to the Egyptian people. They all love their beautiful princess, after all.​

RE: Galactic Fantasia's MxF Request Thread

BUMP

l9JA8.gif

You're using a Samus avatar yet you didn't include Metroid in your fandoms.

Yeah, that'll happen when Nintendo gives us an amazing Fem Fatale that looks like a sex goddess in her tight blue bodysuit but then deny us any real story to any game that she appears in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom