Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Welcome to the Abyss~

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuro_bara

Supernova
Welcome to the Abyss​

Contrary to popular belief, The Abyss is actually a wonderful place. It is a black and empty void. A blank slate if you will and it can be filled with the thoughts, ideas and imagination of all those that enter. The Abyss is everywhere and no where and any who visit will leave their mark for eternity.​

Introduction

Since you have so graciously decided to visit me here in The Abyss, let me introduce myself. I am known as Kuro here on Bluemoon. Occasionally you may see others refer to me as Bran or Wolfy, I am happy with any of the three but Kuro is the most common.

I have been a fairly active roleplayer for many years and I am a very flexible and adaptable partner. I enjoying fantasy and sci fi settings, but what will attract me best is a well thought out idea. I typically prefer to play opposite a male character (though it does not matter to me if the person playing said character is male or female) but again, with the right idea or the right partner I could be convinced to play opposite a female character. I always play a female character but I don't mind playing side characters that are male. I really love characters that are none human whether that is myself or my partners character its an almost sure way to win me over. A really important note about me, I do not roleplay fandom characters. I might be convinced yet again, to do an original character in a fandom world but I DO NOT do established characters. Ever.

By the way, please don't let my title, The Cranky Wolf, frighten you. I am actually quite friendly and easy to get along with. I love to meet new people and create new stories and characters through roleplaying. Besides I'm really only cranky in the morning or when I am overtired, nothing to fear at all, I promise~

Roleplaying Needs, Wants and Expectations

• Literacy[/color]]I like to see 1 to 2, well structured paragraphs but I can adapt to what my partners are most comfortable with.
  • Flexibility[/color]]I can be flexible, if you want shorter, faster paced posting or longer more detailed posts I can do that. I am also flexible in where we RP, IM, PM or in the forums. I expect my partners to be equally flexible.
  • Patience[/color]]If you would like to roleplay with me, I ask that you be patient. Sometimes I post frequently, sometimes I do not and it can very by individual RP. This is by no means an indicator on how much or how little I am enjoying an RP.
  • Contribution[/color]]One of my biggest pet peeves, please contribute to the plot, help drive it forward. If it is left to me to always come up with things that push a story forward the roleplay will falter and most likely die.
  • Plot[/color]]I much prefer plot heavy stories. I have no issues including sexual elements if they suit the story but I typically do not write with the sole intention of sex/smut.
  • Communication[/color]]If you are unhappy, struggling with ideas, need a break or anything else just let me know. I will not be upset as long as you communicate with me and I in turn offer the same courtesy.

Yes
  • Plot
  • Romance
  • Third Person
  • Fantasy
  • Sci Fi
  • Teasing
  • Biting
  • Rough Sex
  • Dominant Partners
  • Non Human Characters (monsters, furries, anthros etc)
  • Poly Relationship/Multiple Partners

Maybe
  • Beast
  • Non Con
  • Cheating/Adultery
  • Femdom (VERY BIG maybe)
  • Exhibitionism/Voyeurism
No
  • Incest
  • Futa
  • Foot Play
  • Vore/Gore/Anything belonging in the toilet

Important Note: Unless something is listed under NO, if you do not see it here there is a decent chance I will consider it. All I ask is that if you send me a request for something outside my list, come with a fleshed out idea and let me know a bit about why you are requesting it from me.

Ideas and Pairings

When this section is empty, it means I currently have no ideas or pairings of my own that I want to try or that I am craving. I will update this area whenever and idea strikes me.​

Kuro's Roleplaying Challenge Extraordinaire!​

Care to try your hand at a writing challenge in the form of a roleplay, well you have come to the right place! Check below for the current plot (which I will randomly generate using Seventh Sanctum ). If the plot is currently taken with a partner I will have ~ongoing~ beside it, as well as that partners name and a link to the thread.

Once a challenge either dies or is completed, I will mark it as closed and put how long that challenge lasted. After that I will post a new challenge for the next person to attempt!

Current Challenge

The Phoenix Ignition - Taken by Malfrost

A character gives someone a good talking-to. During the story, a character finds a pleasant surprise. The story ends in a tavern/bar. The story takes place a century in the past. During the story, a famous person goes missing.

Still intrigued after all that? Well then, enter The Abyss, I'll be waiting~​

hehe I love femdom and would love to play a femboy forced to crossdress and get fucked :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom