Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Misa x wolfun)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
Miss. Isabella Harper Was just out of school and starting her first job as a teacher. So far everything had been great. They were half ay through the school year and she found herself in a bit of trouble.
There was on boy in her class who she just kept thinking about. she was ten year his senior, but that didn't seem to stop her thoughts. She couldn't help but think of the boy at night. She was doing her best to keep her dirty thought from spilling over into school, but she was finding it harder and harder everyday.
At the moment she sat behind her desk while the student worked on a test. It was the last class of the day and she couldn't take her eyes off the boy. Her red button up shirt hugged her chest and the black skirt fell to just above her knees. When she walked her heels made a light clicking sound against the classroom floor.

Stephen was a 18yo older male . It was a bit nerdy , he likes to play video games and reading comics book and he is still virgin . One of his other hobbies is to watch adult movies, he likes it …he prefer to watch teen stuff ,he was a very horny guy but still virgin and untouched , he has never kissed a girl .But his teacher was a really fantasy for him , she was so sexy and hot and also she was so kind with him .
Just now , he was focused on his test and he looks sometimes at his teacher,her moving body was so sexy , it is a little bit to stay focus on his test . When she arrived at his level he pushs one of his pen and it goes to the floor .

“ Miss , could you get it for me ?”

Isabella smiled at Stephen before she knelled to pick up the pen for him. As she reached for the object he was given the perfect view into her shirt. "Here you go." She whispered in a husky tone. She placed a hand on his leg as she stood, though she stopped to 'look' over his test. Her hands brushed along his leg for a moment before she fully stood. She sent him a flirty smile and moved to look around the rest of the class, her hips held just a bit more swing as she moved. Isabella was sure Stephen knew she had a soft spot for him. Now if only she could find away to easily get into something.

Stephen was a bit disturbed by his teacher behavior . he likes it but he is a bit confused , it is like one of his dream come true . During all the duration of the test he cannot stay focus on it , he goes some nasty idea in his mind . He was also directly looking at his teacher , specialy at her boobs and butts . After the ends of the test he stay in class , looking at Isabella , she was truly beautiful .

“Miss you know , I have some problem with your lesson , may be you could give me some extra lesson ?”

He smiled at her , but in his eyes there is a mixed of desire and lust and also he begins to feel something growinp up in his pants

Isabella looked up at Stephen as he stands before her. She doesn't miss the desire or lust in his eyes, or the bulge in his pants. She sits back with a sweet smile dancing over her lips. "I think we can do that. Tell me what is your having problems with?" She asked lightly. Slowly she stands up and moves to shut the class room door. As she comes back she brushes her hand along his shoulders. She takes her seat again, crossing her legs slowly. The top few buttons of her shirt are now undone.

His teacher was very friendly with him , he smiled at her but Stephen was so surprised when he saw her bra . he blush and He looks to his shoes , he has never see a real women boobs and never see women bra on real women , he just know his movies and nothing else . Still looking at his shoes he says

“ I not a very good student miss you know it …but my father want to send me in an Ivy league school , so I need better grade and I hope you can help me with that “

His erection is not discret at all , he got a very visible underwear bugle in front of his jean and he does know what to do whit it

Isabella looked up at him and nodded when he spoke. Her blue eyes trailed down his body, stopping for a moment on the bugle in his jeans. A smile slipped onto her lips as her eyes moved back toward his face. She stood slowly and moved to stand in front of him. She was just a little shorter then the boy. She reached out her hand and brushed her fingers along his arms. "I'm sure there is something we can work out." She said lightly. Moving just a step closer her body brushed against his. "Tell me, Stephen, are you willing to do anything I ask you to do... and keep it to yourself?" She questioned. There was a playful glint in her eye.

Stephen nodes without a word .He was not able to say anything , he was a bit afraid and also very excited by the situation . He feels very press in his jeans . His cock was very hard for his teacher , he begin to feel some pain , his cock was full erected and it was not very comfortable for Stephen . With his eyes and his hand he show to her teacher his crotch .

“ Miss , could you help me with my crotch , I feel uncomfortable , there is something hard in it …”

He winks at her , it was not very sophisticated but , he was far from this , now he saw only his teacher on her breast .

(sorry for the late reply I was very busy )

Back
Top Bottom