Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double The Fun (Me & Demaron19)

Nara went wide eyed as she felt the demoness speed up and start to fuck her some more. “Yes.” Nara said when she heard Anluc ask if she could feel the demon’s cock throbbing inside her hole. Before Nara knew it, Anluc had cum deep inside her and she was close behind but her climax was not as powerful. The poor wolf groaned and slumped weakly against the bed and shut her eyes as she panted weakly, she feel fast asleep and began to snore.

She wondered how many times they would have to do this before Nara became pregnant. She however was glad that the demon was not being rough with her anymore, Nara hated rough sex. She was fast asleep however and she was very glad to be resting. Reya smirked and stared up at Demok as she felt his hands grasp her chest as his cock thrusted deeom inside her pussy. Her walls clung to his cock refusing to let him go, she liked it that much.

“Damn Demok your good and what you’re doing that is for sure.” Whispered Reya as she felt the huge dragon working her pussy with his hot and massive cock. “So good, so good you know.” She said and hugged him tightly. “Ah your hitting that sweet spot again with your cock.” She croaked and licked her lips before she leaned up and kissed him. She nipped his bottom lip and sucked on it ever so slightly and smirked on her lips.

With sweet release achieved and now her little Nara asleep Anluc sighs and pulls out from Nara's cum filled pussy and lays next to her on the soft warm sheets of the bed as she to drifts off to sweet sleep. She would do it as many times as needed to assure her children grew inside of Nara's womb, and the more it took the happier Anluc would be to keep trying.

Demok grins at his wife's words as they fuck in their bed as a mated union of male and female. His cock was going deep inside of his lovely elven princess as she kisses him and toyed with his lips. "Easy their princess." He says teasing to her. "Don't want to get burned now do we?" His thick cock moves faster inside of her tender pussy. A dragon's organ stretching the insides of a royal elf of the night. He was enjoying his new bride greatly and happy to see she was enjoying him as well.

Nara started to toss and turn after a while though feeling the cum deep inside her womb and she let out a sigh and rolled too her side where she rolled into a ball. She wrapped her tail around her and she could be heard snoring happily away. She was unaware of her mate’s thoughts as well as dreams, she really did not think the perverted way that Anluc did. However at the moment Nara was dreaming about male wolves and how mean they could be.

She frowned in her sleep as she thought about the male wolves but her mind went on to dream about Reya and Demok making love and she bit her lip as she felt a bit horny In her sleep from the thoughts, she liked Demok a bit. Reya groaned and shifted as he pushed deeper inside her pussy as he told herself to be careful. “I am trying my best, you don’t have to remind me.” She said but Reya was smiling happily up at the older male.

She was just glad that he was not as pushing as some other males could be. She still kissed him on the lips and enjoyed the feel of his cock against her sweet spot. “I think I may already cum soon all over you if you keep that up.” Reya warned Demon suddenly as she pushed herself against him more. Her pussy was happy and aching around his cock and he would be able to smell how aroused he had made her. “Your dick burns but in a good way.” She whispered to him.

Anluc cuddles with her little pup in her sleep as they both dream on of their own things. Nude bodies pressed against each other as they sleep soundly with the sound of their friends making love softly in the air. If her little Nara wanted to fuck Demok she would be fine with it, they have shared girl before, as long as the pups were all hers.

Demok smirks as he keeps fucking her. "If you think my cock burn just wait until a baby dragon is growing inside your womb, little dragonlings produce lots of heat inside the womb, you may have to walk around nude or burn up." He teases her as he nibbles on one of her pointed ears as they keep fucking deeply and tender. She could cum whenever she wished, he didn't mind.

Nara groaned softly and shifted unaware that Anluc would be willing to share her with Demok, she would never ask this though she was just too shy. She shifted slightly and felt the other’s arms around her and she wondered why things were so strange that day. Nara grunted in her sleep and shifted again her tail tucked between her legs as she felt the Demoness against her, she felt the warm the demon was giving her.

Nara felt a bit hot, she moved her hand down and grasped her stomach and wondered what was going on. She could already feel a change in her body as her heat smell left and another smell suddenly came over her young body. Reya stared wide eyed up at Demok when he said that she was going to be very hot when she gave birth or was pregnant with his babies, she gulped slightly worried and moaned as his cock pushed against her sweet spot.

“They are not going to kill me are they? Is it alright for me to be pregnant with your babies I really do not want to die.” She croaked and bit her bottom lip. She then moaned out loudly as he nipped her pointed ear and it sent shivers down her spine. Her pussy suddenly clamped down around his cock as she suddenly came down hard on him. She covered his massive cock with her cum and slumped against the bed under her panting.

And the beast demon couple slept...(well come back to them in the morning)

"What? No they wont kill you my dear, they will just generate some heat while their growing, all dragons do...well not all dragons but fire dragons do. It will be perfectly fine, but you may not want to wear any heavy coats or go to trips through the bone dry sands until you give birth. The heat they generate wont kill you by itself I assure you, just keep plenty of cool water around if the heat is getting to be to much." He feels her pussy clamp down on his cock, his cock responding by pumping his thick cum into her sweet little dark elf pussy.

Both girls woke up the next morning, Reya thinking about what her mate had said the night before about the babies. She gulped and hoped her body was going to be able to take it, she guessed she would be able to however. Reya was a magical creature so there must be some type of spell that would make it easier for her to be pregnant and when she gave birth. Reya was not ever going to get rid of the children, she knew she wanted them.

Nara yawned and woke up and headed off with Reya where they bathed in their own private bath then they headed back to their mates. Reya was dressed and she had food in her hands for Demok and she hoped he liked meat such as goat. “Wake up sleepy head, goat for breakfast.” Reya said as she made her way inside and sat down beside him on the bed. She leaned down and kissed him gently on the forehead and shut her eyes.

Nara was busy practicing with her sword, she had left light clothing for her mate so it did not constrict Anluc’s breasts or cock to much yet kept her privates hidden. Nara did not want Anluc to be two uncomfortable when she was about. Nara knew that her mate would come down after she had tracked Nara. The wolf needed to train so she trained with the other wolves in the courtyard, the other ones were all male.

Demok wakes up as Reya kisses his forehead and he sits up with a yawn and stretch. "Morning dear." He says smiling, his long thick glowing dragon cock was also up from morning wood. "Oh you brought breakfast?" He says looking from her to the tray of meat and kisses her cheek. "You are a wonderful wife dear." He says sweetly, paying his erect cock no attention as his stomach was going first this morning. He picks up a long slice of goat meat and slips it into his mouth, consuming it with ease. "Mmm its good." He says as helps himself to another slice.

Anluc had woken up and dressed in what Nara had left for her on the bed. Her breasts hidden well enough, and her cock...well not many would stare for long, male out of shame, and female out of embarrassment. She soon tracks down her pup to her sparing with two larger male wolves. She watches her little female wolf with the two males, all three nude as was normal for their race, Anluc could still feel a little jealous that these two male wolves were looking at her fluffy lover's body, if she saw one knotted cock poke out from their furry nether areas oh... they would see how well she fought bare handed.

Reya blinked and smiled up at her mate as he sat up and then she smiled when he kissed her, she kissed him back on the lips. “Thank you Demok, you’re a good husband.” She whispered eying his cock but smirked. “We can deal with your cock later if you want.” She said as she sat beside him and began to eat her breakfast beside him. She stretched slightly out on the bed after she had her feel and she shut her eyes and relaxed.

“No need to rush today, we don’t have to do much so do not worry Demok.” She said and opened one eye as she stared up at her mate. She loved him a lot now and she was really glad that she had mated with him for sure now. Nara turned her head as she heard Anluc make her way towards them and she waved as she took down both males with a kick of her foot and then she turned and headed towards her mate, she was covered in sweat.

“No need to be jealous Anluc, they are mates with each other.” She said knowing how her mates were feeling. “Every other male has a mate here so your fine. Do not worry about it, half of them have pups already as well.” Nara said and shrugged. She sheathed her sword and yawned as she shook the sweat from her body and she then headed towards more training areas with Anluc behind her, she was alright with her mate following her.

He smirks. "If you insist that you need to deal with my cock I wont argue." He lays back next to her as he finishes his meal. Enjoying this lazy day here in this fancy castle with his lovely wife. "I am glade to hear so my dear, it gives us all day to see how much this bed can take before something breaks." He grins then laughs at what must have been his go at a joke to see if his wife blushed or not. This was a fancy bed, her preferred pace of slow and mildly gentle would never get the legs to buckle and frame to crack on his bed, not even if a dragon was doing the pounding into her royal dark elf pussy.

Anluc follows her little Nara around as she goes to work out, she knew she didn't have to worry about another male jumping Nara, but still, here her little pup was nude and all sweaty, and poor Nara couldn't even group her because it would embarrasses the little pup, and then she would get mad, and a bunch of other stuff that the demoness didn't want to deal with. To bad little Nara couldn't bring any of that fiery temper into bed, not that Anluc didn't love how sweet and innocent her little pup was in bed. It was just she was a demon, she had tough skin, and a kink for the feel of love bites along her thick cock.

"Oh your such a naughty boy." Reya said and looked over at Demok a blush running over her cheeks but she smirked. "You always like to break stuff, don't you?" Reya asked as she moved and kissed her mate on the lips. However she stretched slightly and rolled onto her stomach and buried her head into the bedding for a moment and thought to herself for a few minutes. "I do like it when your body is touching mine while you mate with me." Reya said laying there on her belly, she spread her legs for Demok and showed her wet pussy to him.

Nara finished her work out and let out a sigh as she grabbed some water in a bucket and dumped it over herself. She then shook the water from her fur and let out a sigh. "Come on, lets go have some breakfast." Nara said and walked with Anluc into the dinning hall for warriors and she got a plate. She then sat down at her own table and began to eat with Anluc beside her. All the other warriors kept their distance and Nara let out a sigh and shut her eyes pushing her food away, suddenly no longer hungry.

He grins and touches her wet pussy lips, rubbing her slit softly as she lets him. "Well I have to admit I do really like touching your body with mine." He says as he kisses her and slowly fingers her pussy. "do you usually not wear underwear my dear? Or is this a special treat for me." He teases. His own cock was fully erect and throbbing as he play's with her pussy. A finger rubbing against her clit to see just how wet he could make her before she was on his cock.

"What is the mater Nara?" Anluc says after swallowing down what looked like a turkey leg near whole. "Why did you stop eating? You need the food so our pups in your womb will grow big and healthy so they come out good and strong." She smiles and kisses her cheek. Trying to cheer up Nara for whatever reason she had become glum and down once they got here.

Reya cried out loudly as he started to rub her pussy lips and her clit. "Oh your such a naughty dragon Demok, I only wear underwear when I am wearing clothes. But I can not wear them if you want me too when we are together in the bedroom." she whispered and kissed his lips hard. She felt herself growing wetter and wetter as he touched and played with her clit, she grit her teeth together not sure how much longer she would be able to take his teasing. "I love it when you touch me down here." she whispered and stared up into his eyes.

"I'm trying but all my friends won't come near me now. What did I do to anger them, why do they hate me?" Nara whimpered as tears came to her eyes and began to flow down her cheeks. She shook her head and stared down at the ground sadly. She then wiped her tears away and stood up and shut her eyes. "I am going to go and take a bath, if they don't want to come and visit me well screw them. Some really friends they are." she snarled and stromed out of the dinning room, her feelings had been hurt.

Back
Top Bottom