Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double The Fun (Me & Demaron19)

Demok woke up first of the two mates and stood up stretching. Reya may have found it hard to sleep with a dick inside of her but he slept like a rock all night inside of her. A heated rock that may or may not have nibbled on her ear during the night in her sleep. He comes out and sees the two ladies playing around. "Well well were was this kind of friskiness last night? Or an I heard the comment, don't worry I can restrain myself, but Nara your ass will be lucky to get out of the woods before Anluc is grinding up on you." He says smirking.

"A lie!" Anluc says rushing out to defend her self control...as her tits hang free and she has morning wood going strong. "Ya a real lie I see." Demok says smirking again and walking down to hug and kiss Reya good morning. Anluc fusses some to herself as she works to try and put her dick back between her legs for the sake of her sweet pup.

Reya yawned and then looked up at the mates as they made their way out. “You’re a naughty man.” She said to Demok and kissed her back before she let out a sigh. “I was tired last night from travel and the stupid rain.” She said happy to be back in her clothing. She looked over at Anluc and felt sorry for her all of a sudden. “Anluc.” She said and turned towards the demon and then she gently helped Nara to her feet whispering in her ear.

Nara nodded her head and she and Reya stood beside Anluc. Reya snapped her fingers and Anluc was dressed in loose fitting clothing. Anluc would then see Nara lean up and kiss her on the cheek before she smiled softly. “She chose loose fitting because tight would make you uncomfortable. You cannot walk around naked in our land but in my bedroom you can.” Nara said and then yawned and stretched shaking her head.

Reya looked at her mate and cocked her head to the side. “Where is your morning, thing?” she asked and cocked her head to the side. She laughed though as Nara moved and pounced on Reya again and Reya laughed landing on her guard’s back. “Damn you won again.” Nara said frowning as she lay on her stomach with Reya on her back. “I always win, because you let me.” Reya said and smirked down at Nara and laughed.

Anluc didn't mind the cloths she was given, she preferred nude and would be so as soon as able, but if this made her pup happy then she would bear with it and wear the cloths. "Very well." The kiss had helped though. "Hey!" She says "Why you roll around with Reya and not me your mate my sweet snow puppy?" Her eyes were like a hurt childs now, all big and looked like tears about to form. This demon was nuts, but she was nuts for Nara so it couldn't be all that bad that she wanted her love to pounce on her...even though the demon was far larger then the pup and if she pinned Nara...well demons had a very different way of showing that they had won a physical contest.

Demok just smirks at his wife's question. "Well I'll have you know dragon's erection rely on heat as much as blood flow, and when a dragon sleeps their bodies start to cool off slightly. So we don't get them." That answer seemed oddly half assed. "I thought you got chassed out of that one ladies bedroom because your morning wood alerted the guards you were there in the dark." "That never happened!" "Ya it was some priestess lady you slept with." "Stop talking about who I've slept with in the past in front of my wife! Besides its hot in the dessert, the rain here made the air extra cold along with everything else."

“Demok go get your clothes on, Anluc stop being jealous, I do not wish to sleep with Nara like you do, she is just my friend, my sister and may guard.” Reya snapped suddenly. She then walked over to her Demok and poked him in the chest. “You will be better in my palace then, its warm there.” She said and then snapped her fingers and everything was packed and Demok was in his clothes. She kissed his cheek and started north walking.

Nara looked at Anluc and leaned up and licked her cheek before she followed after Reya with her sword at her side. The girls really didn’t care about who their mates had slept with in the past. They just wanted to get home before it started to rain. After a few hours Reya had to stop because Nara was whimpering and starting to slow. “Nara, is it your heat?” Reya asked as the wolf grasped her stomach tightly.

“Yes, I just need to sit for a few moments then we can get home, sorry Reya.” Nara croaked. “It’s alright, I am not mad. I understand and you should be able to rest.” Reya said and sat beside her friend on a tree and let out a sigh. Reya held her head in her hands and yawned softly, she herself was getting rather tired and worn out. Nara let out a sigh and rubbed her stomach before she slumped back against the ground and rested tired.

Reya was really showing off her princess-ness with how she ordered and snapped her fingers to get shit done. Demok had just chained himself to that woman as well. After the few hours of walking the two wanders watched as their mates gave in the need for rest. Both Demok and Anluc were still fine to walk, but in cases like this the slow and ill set the pace really...none of them were slow however and heat wasn't really a sickness, but the point was still valid. Anluc sits next to her in heat mate and watches her lay about. That damned scent was reaching Anluc again sending her back into her pre-sex state of mind that she had before they had done so. A mild version of it yes, but still so.

Demok leans against the tree Reya sat near. "Are you hunger Reya? I can go look for something if you are." Demok was other wise still good to walk for more hours into the night. Anluc could technically be able to carry Nara if that was asked and they could keep going.

“Poor Nara, no we should keep going though. I do not need to eat but thank you for offering to get food.” Reya said. Nara cuddled up against Anluc a bit and let out a soft sigh, her head rested against the rock she lay on. “I think we really should keep going, Nara let Anluc carry you. You guys can mate when we get home. Demok, I don’t need to be carried, my heat isn’t that bad.” She said and kissed her mate on the cheek.

She then stood up and started to walk again as Nara was picked up and she just clung to Anluc, her head buried into the older demon’s chest. Reya yawned and rubbed her eyes, she was tired but she knew they would be home soon. After a few more hours of walking they came to a hidden passage in a tone wall and Reya opened a door. “Come on.” She said and they followed after her, the door shut behind them and they were soon in the palace.

“There you Reya, who are your friends?” a voice said as the king stood before them as they came into a hall. “This is Demok, he is my mate and soon to be husband. That is Anluc, she is Nara’s mate and soon to be married to lover.” Reya said simply. “Ah you finally found yourselves mates, good to hear. Welcome to the family Demok and Anluc.” The King said and smiled. “You guys should head to bed, its late out now.” He replied.

“That is a good idea father, it is very late now at night. Thank you for welcoming them to our family.” Reya said. “You shall be married in two days’ time, all of you.” The King said before he left. Reya grasped Demok’s head and lead him to her bedroom then shut the door behind her. Nara weakly did, the same with Anluc, her bedroom across the hall from Reya’s. Both girls slumped to their beds and shut their eyes and sighed, glad to be home.

2 days? Damn...this had gone faster and better then Demok had expected it to have gone. Dad liked him, he was standing inside of Reya...well now their bedroom. Was he really about to become a prince? "So this is your room?" Demok says as he comes over and sits on her bed and starts to remove his cloths for bed. "I must say, I haven't slept on a bed this soft in a long long time." He says before he leans back fully nude and relaxes. Sighing deeply as he lets the soft mattress engulf his frame. "Ahh...this is heaven." He looks over at Reya to see what she was doing. They were home in bed, alone, together.

Anluc strips off her cloths the second they enter Nara's room and sighs in relief to be free of the clothing once more. "That is so much better." She smiles and looks over at her pup relaxed up in bed and she claws into bed to join her. Getting close to Nara and rubbing her back. "Nara? You still awake?" She asks softly before going to kiss on the sweet pups ears, her hand moving from Nara's back down to her ass and then to her pussy lips and clit.

“Dad can sense you are already took my virginiry, he knows it would be best to marry us sooner than later. Your penis is glowing rather brightly again.” She said and poked the head of his cock with her finger then she smiled. “I can get used to Dragon Penis.” She said and then she moved and nuzzled up against Demok and buried her head into his chest. “I really am starting to really like you Demok.” She said and kissed his nose.

She then slipped beside him in bed after kicking her shoe off and she lay down beside him still in her clothing. She wondered what he was thinking, what he wanted. “Do you want to go again, your penis seems to want to.” Reya whispered and smirked. Nara watched as Anluc stripped but shut her eyes once more feeling sleepy. Nara groaned feeling the demon’s lips against her ear, her hand on Nara’s furry back.

Nara’s eyes opened and she let out a groan and whimpers as she felt Anluc’s hand against her pussy and her clit and she grasped the bedding. “Anluc….” She whimpered and buried her furry head into the demon’s chest and shivered. She was still in pain from her heat, she was not going to push Anluc away since the demon cared for her. “Please be gentle with me if you’re going to do it with me again.” She croaked softly but wagged her tail.

Demok smirks "Well my dear you did talk about other positions of sex we could try before you drifted to sleep last night. If you are up to a little test of our bed then by all mean." He says sitting up and grinning slightly at his soon to be wife. He was interested to see what the elf had in mind for how they could mate, if she had any at all and he wouldn't have to teach her...not that he was opposed to a long night of lessons for his dear bride in the art of marital relations in bed.

Anluc grins hearing Nara's permission to take her again. Anluc moves onto Nara's back, a hand gripping the she wolf's hip and softly forcing her rear end upwards to expose her pretty little pussy more for the demon's cock. Slowly while hanging herself above her pup she pushes the head of her thick cock to the pups heated lips and penetrates her pussy for the second time as she starts to fuck Nara slowly from behind. Her cock making long slow strokes deep into the white wolf's loins as her breasts rubbed against Nara's back.

She stared up at Demok and cocked her head to the side as he sat up but she nodded her head. “I am not sure what positions we can do, I have only had sex once as you know.” She said and then she pulled her clothes off and lay there beside him naked. She stared up into his eyes a blush on her cheeks before she nuzzled against his body. She wanted foreplay first, she wasn’t in the mood to just dive in. She moved Demok’s hand down to her clit.

She smirked and then gently took hold of his cock before she kneeled to one side of him, she had her legs spread for his hand to play with him. “I do like when you touch and play with me with your hands before sex.” She said shyly. Nara whimpered as her ass was pushed into the air and she stared up at Anluc as the demoness moved above her, she felt the cock suddenly and slowly slip inside her pussy nice and hot.

“Ah….you’re not going to use your fingers and play with me first?” Nara whimpered a bit disappointed. She slumped against the bed with her ass in the air, her head lay against the pillows. She allowed Anluc to keep going but she would have to make sure they did foreplay before next time. She bit her lip as she felt herself take all of her mate’s cock once more, a shiver went up her spine and she whimpered burying her head into the pillows.

"Sorry Nara." Anluc says as she slowly fucks her lover from behind. "I've been carrying you all night and been breathing in your heated scent. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you next time I promise." She tells her pups as she fucks her deeply. The demon's tail moves to her lover's pussy as well and rubs her clit as they fuck. The demon's hands keeping herself up above Nara's back as the pup was softly fucked into the soft bed they laid on.

Demok smirks and play's with the elf's clit and vaginal lips as she rubs his cock. "Well my dear, if you are ever interested in it I can play with your clit and pussy with something other then my hand." He says grinning but with his long draconian tongue showing itself. His tongue on her special place? His face so close to her pussy? Surely such a thing was far to dirty for a elven princess, but reptilian species did have a renowned control of their tongue. Demok wanting to taste his little princess may have had more then one meaning.

Nara frowned but said nothing, she kept her mouth shut and slumped her head down against the pillows as Anluc kept thrusting inside her. She just buried her head into the pillows and shifted her hips wondering when Anluc would be done. She said nothing more to Anluc her eyes closed and she yawned softly her hips trembled a bit and she knew her tired feeling would take over rather soon, it made it hard to stay awake.

She looked down slightly seeing the demon’s tail but said nothing as she looked away wondering what she would have to do tomorrow, she was back home so it meant that Reya was really protected, she would have to still stay by her side, she knew this. Reya squirmed a bit as she felt Demok’s hand between her legs, his fingers playing with her pussy lips and her clit, she grasped at his cock some more, she liked how it glowed.

“I like how it glows, your penis is interesting.” Reya said then stared at him. Her eyes went wide though when she heard him say he could play with her with something other than his hand. She blushed beet red when he stuck his tongue out a bit. “Uh…..uh…never heard of that being done before, but I still like your hand too.” She said and gently let go of his cock. She would let him eat her out if he really wanted to, he saw her lay back for him.

Demok grins as he watches her lay onto her back and offer herself to his suggestion. "With your permission then." He says as he gets down onto his stomach, his face so close to the elf's pussy. His long reptilian tongue slowly slithers from his mouth before he take a long slow lick of Reya's pussy lips with it. "You taste rather sweet my little princess." The dragon says as he keeps licking her pussy to warm her up to this kind of play. His tongue always putting more pressure on the tip when it met with her tender little clit. It wasn't long however before his tongue left the surface of her pussy and starts to explore the insides of her as well, his hands spreading open her lips as his tongue teases around the inside of her vaginal canal.

Anluc wasn't done with her little puppy yet as she starts to move faster as she fucks her puppy's pussy. Her tail tip pushing on her clit as they rutted on the bed. Her lips nibbling on the pups ear. "Its not nice to sleep when someone is fucking you dear Nara." Anluc says as she grips onto Nara's body and suddenly flips up so she is sitting up and Nara is now in her lap sitting on her cock.

“You don’t have to ask Demok as long as your gentle with me.” Reya said and moaned as his tongue came out and he licked her slit. She bit her lip and let out a small moan from the new feeling as it took her over. She leans back and shuts her eyes as he starts to slip his tongue into her pussy. She was a bit shocked about him saying that she tasted sleep. She groaned though and kept her legs spread for him as he spread her pussy for him.

She opened her eyes suddenly and looked down at him a blush on her cheeks. “I can try to do the same to yours if you want.” She said to Demok and bit her bottom lip from the pleasure as it ran up her spine. She really was starting to love this strange dragon. Nara shivered slightly as the demon nibbled her lips and started to play with her clit more with her tail. She heard Anluc speak but she said nothing until she was flipped again.

“Hey…” Nara growled slightly, she stared up at the demon and shifted slightly. She squirmed a bit pushing herself up and off Anluc again. “I don’t like it this way.” Nara growled a bit before she rolled and lay on her side. She really was not enjoying it this time either, she guessed it was lack of foreplay once more but she said nothing. Her heat was making her wince but she ignored it, she rolled back onto her belly and buried her head into the pillow. “You’re so pushy.” Nara whispered.

"Oh? The proper little princess wants to suck on my thick glowing cock?" He grins and sits up. "Ok, Its called 69 to start. I lay on my back, and you lay on top of me, your little pussy to my face and you face towards my cock, ok?" He was interested to see just how far the princess would go yet, would she really put his cock inside of her mouth? He lays back and waits to see what his wife would do in this situation, would she game up? Or would he go back to just eating her out?

Anluc frowns and looks at her pup before she cuddles up with her. "I'm sorry Nara." She says and starts to rub her pussy and clit with her hand to try and make it up physically. "Please don't be made at me my dear puppy." She growls softly and cuddles up against her closer. She didn't want her pup to be mad against her.

Reya was a lot braver than many people thought and she stared at him before she pushed him onto his side. “No….this way I want.” She said and moved down on her own side and grasped his cock with her hands, she was face to it now. Her legs spread wide on his end and he could see her pussy. She then slipped her mouth down on his cock suddenly and began to bob her head up and down his massive length as she shut her eyes.

He tasted sweet and salty, warm for sure and she liked that part. Her pussy was wet and you could see it running down to her ass. She opened one eye and looked at him wondering when he would start to eat her out again. Nara blinked and looked up at Anluc as the demon moved against her once more and she whimpered as Anluc began to play with her pussy once more and she groaned shutting her eyes tightly and buried her head into Anluc’s chest.

Nara squirmed slightly her pussy aching for Anluc’s fingers to be inside her. She was growing very wet unlike she had been before. “Anluc….ah..” Nara cried out and arched her hips up a bit and she pulled at the bedding under her body. She didn’t hate her mate but they were still getting to know each other. She twitched her tail back and forth, from side to side as her hips began to tremble but she wouldn’t cum just yet.

Demok was pleasantly surprised at this, to feel her lips wrapped around his thick cock as she starts to give her first blow job to her husband and mate. Demok leans his face close to Reya's pussy as he starts to lick and taste her wet pussy slowly to his further enjoyment. His hand rubs her clit as his tongue probes the insides of her pussy. His cock was throbbing inside of her mouth as she sucked on his glowing member. "Your quite wet my dear." He says as he licks and probes inside of her. "Dose our play excite you so much?" He grins as he trys to tease her.

Anluc keeps teasing and playing with Nara's pussy and clit as they lay next to each other in bed. Two of her finger slide around inside of the pup's pussy as a third rubbed against her tender little clit that she liked to have stimulated so much. "Puppy like when I pet her like this." She says as she pushes her fingers deeper into Nara's cunt, still fingering her slowly but starting to gain speed.

She blushed and looked up at Demok as she felt his tongue work its way against her pussy then she grunted when he pulled back to speak. “Yes it excites me, you taste good Demok and you make me feel very good.” She said and groaned a bit. “I love the way your penis glows, it is really neat to look at to tell the truth.” She said and smirked a bit. She liked the way his demon tongue licked her and it made her smirk a bit too enjoying the feeling.

“I want your seed inside me though, is that alright?” she asked as she leaned up slightly and kissed his lips then moved back to sucking his cock off moaning loudly and happily from his taste. Nara cried out loudly as she felt Anluc’s finger enter her pussy and start to thrust in and out hard and fast. She groaned and looked up at Anluc when she asked her question. “Ah yes, I like it before you enter me.” Nara whispered softly.

She suddenly moved her hand and gently began to move it up and down her mate’s dick deciding to try and return some pleasure. Nara was so wet now, her walls clamped around Anluc and she knew she was going to cum soon. She bit her lip and squirmed a bit then suddenly threw her head back and she came hard. She slumped weakly against the bed and let out a groan but she still moved her hand over, up and down Anluc’s cock.

"Well I am glade to hear my cock is pleasing to you princess." He says before licking her again. Wanted to see his seed inside her? "What do you mean?" He asks the elven girl who was sucking on his cock like it was her favored candy or sweet, it may become just that if he played this right. He growls deeply from the pleasure her sucking gives him as he returns it with lip and tongue inside her own lips to tease and stimulate her.

Anluc grins when she feels her mate cum onto her fingers, moaning softly from the soft paw that was rubbing her large demonic cock. "Well my loving mate, if you would allow me to ask for such a favor, I would truly desire that you do something as before I enter you to." She says aloud before leaning in and whispering to her mate. "I want to feel your sweet lips dear Nara, wrapped around my cock, until you taste your mates seed."

“I hope you can cum again Demok, so you can do it inside me like before.” She said and smirked at him moaning though as he licked and ate her pussy out again. She shut her eyes grasping his cock base with both hands once more and began to work her head up and down, hard and faster. A shiver was going down Reya’s spine and she squirmed a bit. She knew she may cum and she was trying her hardest to hold back and not make a mess everywhere.

She whimpered slightly warning Demok she may cum as she kept working his cock up and down her tongue moving over his thick shaft. She still seemed to have a smile at the corners of her mouth, she was actually sucking a glowing cock. Nara groaned and whimpered softly as she slumped against the bed very worn out now but she let out a soft sigh. She slowly moved grasping Anluc’s dick and stared at it a few moments.

Nara then shook her head and moved her rough tongue out and started to gently suck on the head of her mate’s cock her fangs gently scraping against the flesh a bit but not enough to cut. Nara pulled her pussy away from Anluc’s fingers and tucked her tail between her legs once more. She just kept sucking hard and fast her eyes shut. The poor wolf was so sleepy from their journey, she knew she may pass out sooner or later.

It wouldn't be a general bad thing if she fell asleep sucking on his cock. Wouldn't be the first girl to do so, one time Anluc was eating this cute dwarven girl out after a long day of drinking for some party they were having in the mining town. Then again what dwarf town isn't dedicated to something to do with digging up gold and gyms...also what dwarf anything isn't full of drunk dwarfs? Anyway she was eating her out, and the long day and ample booze had sent Anluc right to sleep while munching on the dwarf gal's lady bits. Funnier still was that going to bed drunk made Anluc talk in her sleep. The dwarf lass never noticed a damn thing, and didn't give a damn either with Anluc's sleep talking causing her to eat the dwarf out all night...the lass's wedding the next day was truly a lovely thing to see.

"Don't worry about me my dear, I have plenty of cum stored up inside these nuts ready to give you any place you wish it." He says with a grin as she keeps sucking on his glowing cock. His fingers pinch her clit as he licks at her pussy lips, teasing her still, knowing she was close to cumming.

Nara groaned and her eyes snapped open and she stared around her and she blushed madly as she stared up at Anluc. “I am so sorry I am having a hard time trying to stay awake.” She croaked and blushed madly as she stared up at Anluc. “I am so tired from our journey and from being in heat and all.” Nara said as she yawned and shut her eyes a bit. “If you want to mate with me we should do it soon, I can’t stay awake much longer.” Nara said to Anluc.

Nara moved and lay down on her belly and spread her legs slightly and blushed a bit. She grasped Anluc’s cock and pulled her mate forward, she pushed Anluc’s cock tip inside her pussy a bit. Anluc would then feel her and see her lay her body against the bed waiting. Reya nodded her head as she kept licking and sucking on Demok’s cock and she knew he must have a lot of seed for her, she knew he would be cumming more than once.

She shifted a bit and then suddenly felt his tongue and fingers push against her sweet spot once more. “I can’t hold it any longer now.” She whimpered. Demok would feel her pussy walls clamp down around his cock as she threw her head back cumming down on his fingers. He would be soaked in her cum as she came down from her high and went back to sucking Demok off again. She liked the dragon for sure, she wanted no other one.

Anluc slowly fucks Nara after she pulls her mate's thick cock into her pussy as she lays up against the bed on her soft belly. It was cute seeing the pup so sleepy and yet so sexy as the demon fucked her little pussy from behind again. She grins deeply from how warm and soft her pup was as her crouch pressed against the pup's soft ass with each deep thrust.

Demok sees and feels his princess cum. He grins and sits up as she was back to sucking his cock after her orgasm. He was impressed by her determination. "Just a little bit more dear, almost their." He moans as she keeps sucking the glowing thick cock. He bits his lip and lets the pleasure keep building until he can stand it no longer and grips her head as his huge cock starts to pour out his thick cock dragon cum into her mouth and lips.

Nara groaned and felt Anluc fuck her deeply from behind and she let out moans as well. She couldn’t believe what was happening once more. She wondered if this demon ever could control her cock and calm down but she guessed that was not the case. Nara however could tell that Anluc loved her and wanted nothing more than to take her pain away from her heat. Nara yawned and hugged her pillow tightly as she felt the huge cock move in and out of her.

She wondered how much long it would take before her own heat was over, she wondered what her children would look like. Nara groaned and whimpered as she felt her pussy start to tighten around her mate’s cock, she was close now. Reya blinked and stared up at Demok as he sat up and she cocked her head to the side when he said just a bit longer. She suddenly went wide eyed as his hand went to her head and he came hard into her mouth.

Reya however licked and swallowed every bit of his cum down her throat before she pulled away and sat up staring at him. “We should get some sleep but if you want to make love to me then you can.” Reya said as she lay down on her back and shut her eyes tightly and waited. Her pussy still ached a bit from before but she knew his warm cock would make it feel better. “I do like you a lot my mate.” She said and smirked slightly.

Anluc could feel her little Nara's pussy start to tighten around her thick demon cock as they fucked on the bed. "Don't worry little Nara, I'm close as well, can you feel my cock throbbing inside of your puppy pussy." She says moaning as she picks up the pace with the sexual thrusting as it was coming time for both of them to share in climax. "I hope your ready Nara, I'm going to cum deep inside of your sweet little pussy." She was thrusting harder and harder until with one finale strong thrust deep inside of Nara's pussy she cums hard, letting her thick demon seed fill Nara's pussy up.

Demok smirks and kisses Reya as he presses close to his princess and pushes his thick hot cock into her little elven pussy as they start to fuck, his hands cupping her nice breasts as the mating starts on this soft bed. "I like you a lot to." He says to her as he slowly fucks her dark elf womanhood with his glowing dragon cock, stretching her around his length.

Back
Top Bottom