Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double The Fun (Me & Demaron19)

She whimpered slightly as she felt Demok speak to her again but she seemed to relax ever so slightly doing her best to get used to the huge dick inside her. She grunted a bit as she felt the length and girth deep inside her body, the way he thrusted up into her body. She leaned against him, she had no strength to even push herself up. Her heat had made her weak and having her virginity taken didn’t help Reya either, that was for sure.

Reya shivered a bit though not liking how cold the cave had gotten and she trembled a bit, she moved her hand slightly and grasped her clit and started to rub it up and down whimpering weakly. Nara went wide eyed and stared up at the demon as she spoke down to little Nara who squirmed on her back once more feeling the massive cock thrusting in and out of her young body, her walls clamped down slightly on Anluc’s cock.

“Ah…don’t speak like that.” Nara whimpered and she went wide eyed at how close the demon’s lips were to her own. She moaned though as the huge breasts rubbed against her own. Nara was still in shock though from how the demon was treating her. Nara looked over at Reya and the elf looked back at her wolf. They were both shocked and confused but it seemed like neither of the girls were going anywhere.

Demok was doing the moving for them so she just needed to not fight it. His hips move upwards slowly as he fucks with her. A slight glow was appearing from under her pussy each time he pulled out, not to much though since he wasn't move very fast, as she requested. Both of his hands where holding onto her hips as he mated with her. His tail slithering from behind him and joins her hand in teasing her little clit. He was silent now except for a few soft grunts as he thrust around inside her.

Anluc was having fun playing with Nara like this. Teasing her for what was to come to her little doggy pussy in due time. "Don't speak like what? You mean this?" She whispers to the young wolf. "I am going to pour my thick cum into your little pussy as many times as it takes for your to have my pups, and all the other fun we will have as well. My length rubbing against your soft tits, my cock's tip inside that pretty little mouth, maybe even a little lesson in back door penetration." Good thing her fur was white already...

Reya shivered some more as she felt the dragon’s tail push against her clit and she moved her hand away and grasped at Demok’s hips as she watched his glowing cock move in and out of her. She gritted her teeth and pulled her hips up slightly and slipped backed down on his cock. She was getting tired of sitting there with him thrusting into her. She suddenly pulled herself from his cock and stood up her juices running down her inside thighs.

She lay down on her back and simply waited for Demok to understand what she wanted, her legs were spread for her though. “Does your friend know how to shut up?” Reya glared at Anluc. Nara was getting angry now though as she stared up at the demoness with angry eyes. “You have a disgusting mouth on you.” Nara snapped and squirmed as she suddenly pulled herself from the demon’s cock and stood up but weakly.

“I don’t think I want your pups if you say such things and speak of such, disgusting things.” Nara snapped and looked away. She let out a sigh and sat down pulling her knees up against her as she sat before the fire. “No more until you learn to act like a polite person.” She hissed and wrapped her tail around her, she was not happy. She was disgusted with Anluc now, not sure she wanted this demon in make her pregnant.

"Oh relax its just some foreplay talk, you should see how she talks when she's drunk." He gets over her and re-enters her pussy now thrusting his hips back and forward as his thick cock moves in and out of her tender elven pussy. "You just need to focus on us right now and let the kids have their own fun." He smirks and winks at her as he moves faster as they rut. He was still far slower then what he considered a normal pace to fuck, but if she wanted it slow then he would do so for his little elven wife. This was going to be a very odd wedding to say the least. A bunch of pissed off elven royalty and a gang of rowdy fire dragons, minus his great great aunt Burdanira who was a ice dragon.

"I'm sorry Nara." Says Anluc trying to be all sweet with her now, coming up behind her and wrapping her arms around her. "I'm just teasing you, please don't be mad with me." She says as a hand goes to tease the young wolf's clit as Anluc kisses on her neck. "I can be a very polite person if you want. Or I could not talk at all if your prefer I put my tongue to other uses." She says before catching the pup in a lip lock as she rubs her clit.

Reya groaned and bit her lip as he entered her again and she felt him pick up the pace. She stared up at Demok but she relaxed and nodded her head before she closed her eyes. “I will admit, your thing may be huge and warm but I like it.” She said. She leaned up and wrapped her arms around the Dragon’s neck and pulled him down on her and she smiled. “Thank you for being gentle with me Demok.” She purred into his ear.

She moved her own hips down on his as he bucked up into her, she was starting to enjoy the feeling a lot more now, he wasn’t that bad. Nara blinked and squirmed a bit as she felt Anluc’s arms wrap around her and pull her close. She let out a sigh knowing she was not going anywhere and she heard the demon speak. “Just don’t say bad words or speak so naughty, its very embarrassing.” Nara said then moaned out as she felt the demon playing with her clit again.

Nara shut her eyes as she suddenly felt Anluc kiss her, her eyes opened again and she stared up at the demoness in pure shock. She let out a soft groan as he body relaxed again, she moved slightly. She then pushed herself back down on Anluc’s cock and tried her best to stay relaxed. She hadn’t been ever kissed like this before, it was new to her. She moaned however in the kiss and gently moved her hips, she liked when Anluc touched her clit.

"Your welcome my dear princess." Says the dragon with and smile as he slowly fucks her tight pussy deeply with each thrust of his hips. He kisses on her slender neck as she hold onto him closely as they mate. He was happy she was moving herself now, showed she was adjusting to this if only slightly. His hands grip her hips tighter as he keeps thrusting deeply inside of her. This may work out better then first thought after all.

Anluc was happy Nara had restarted their mating as Anluc's large cock moved inside of Nara's tender pussy, her lips still locked with Nara's and her hand still tending to the wolf's clit as they fucked. Little Nara in her lap as they fucked slowly, Anluc's large purple tits pressed to Nara's back. She was letting Nara do all the moving since she was having to sit cross legged under the Wolf's body, but Anluc didn't mind as long as Nara kept moving those sweet white furry hips of her's and that tender pussy on the demon's thick long cock.

Reya moans softly as she feels him grasp her hips and move a bit harder inside her and her hips started to pick up the pace as he does as well. She shivered when he kissed her neck and she stared up into his eyes. She bit her lip but she knew that she was bonding to this dragon and she wouldn’t be able to let him go now. Reya started to tremble after a while though and she whimpered as a climax was coming on once more, it made her start to pant and sweat more.

Reya would suddenly bury her head into Demok’s shoulder and she would feel her pussy clamp around his cock as she came hard. He would be drenched in cum down to his inner thighs because of how wet she was made. Anluc would feel Nara tremble and keep moving her hips as she still got used to the demon’s big dick thrusting in and out of her pussy all the way. It didn’t hurt though, it felt so good with the kisses and clit rubbing.

Nara shifted her hips and her body shifted as well, she felt the demon’s breasts against her back, the tongue in her mouth and fangs against her lip. Nara suddenly tensed up though, pulled her mouth away panting hard. “Ah….going to burst.” Nara croaked as her pussy clamped around the demon’s cock suddenly and Nara threw her head back. She came down hard on the massive dick and drenched in with her wolf juices and cum.

Both Demok and Anluc had a bit more tolerance then their young mates did so neither of them were there just yet. Both did however enjoy that their over had shown such enjoyment from being fucked with climaxing so. Anluc grins as she feels Nara cum on his cock, her juices dripping down the demon's balls onto the floor. "My sweet little puppy." She sweetly teases as she keeps rubbing her clit slowly. "I would really like to cum inside you doggy style if you would let your mate have that honor and fun." She nibbles on Nara's ear for a moment. "I really want to see your cute ass as I pound against it before we make our babies."

Demok sits up some as he lets Reya catch her breath after giving his cock a shower in her climax. "Damn girl." He says grinning softly "I must say you sure do squirt for a elf." He grins more teasing his lover and his hand rubs her clit. "Though, I still need to cum my dear of we are going to make a baby, or two, three, ect. Hmm if you would allow your mate to make a request perhaps we could go and continue our first union of body in that hot spring over their? I think the added heat will do just the trick my princess."

Nara groaned as she still felt the demon moving in and out of her pussy but she wondered what Anluc thought but then she blushed when the demon spoke to her. She stared up at the older demon and wondered why she wanted to take Nara in such a way. “Alright but I don’t think I can hold back again, I have another burst building inside me.” Nara whimpered and shook slightly as she pulled up from Anluc’s cock and bit her lip.

She suddenly felt a shiver go down her spine, she was on her hands and knees with her tail to the side. “I have more pressure in my belly I am going to pop.” Nara warned and wondered what Anluc would think. Reya gasped softly and feels the dragon move and sit there still inside her pussy though. She could see that he had enjoyed what she had done on him. She went beet red though when she heard his words, a shiver went down her spine.

“Sure if you want but I don’t think it will help me much. If I go into those hot springs I am going to burst again like I just did. I can feel the pressure already growing and most of the way there, in my belly again.” Reya said and grasped his hand as she pulled off of him. They made their way into the warm water and she moved her back to him and leaned against the side. She shut her eyes and waited for him enter her again.

"Don't worry Nara, you don't need to hold on for long." She says as she strokes her own cock as she watches the young pup get on her hands and knees for the doggy style. She gets on her knees behind Nara's ass and places one hand on the base of her cock and grips her lover's hip. Slowly she penetrates Nara's hot wet pussy with her thick demon cock from behind, pushing deeper into her sweet loins as she starts to fuck Nara deeply with a steady strong pace. Her other hand letting go of her base and gripping her hip as well as she makes love to the young wolf girl, every thrust pushing her closer to orgasm.

Demok grips Reya's hips and enters the elf's tight pussy again as they both relax and fuck in the hot water. "Just need to relax for a little while longer and then this union will be sealed." He says before kissing her neck softly as he fucked her slowly. Soon he could cum inside of her loins and impregnate her with his child. The chance to turn back for both females was fading quickly as both their mates raced to their own climaxes inside the ladies pussies.

Nara groaned blushing a bit as she felt the demon get up and move behind her. She bit her bottom lip shivering a bit as she felt the demon grasp her hip with one hand. She then felt the huge head of Anluc’s cock slowly push inside her, spreading her pussy wide. Nara took a deep breath and made sure that she stayed calm as this happened. “I am going to cum again, or whatever you call it. I won’t be able to keep this up much longer, it’s so good but I am so sensitive.” Whimpered the wolf.

Nara arched and squirmed as she pushed herself down on the other’s cock shivering when she felt the other’s body so close to her own, it was a nice feeling though and she liked the way the other’s cock seemed to fit well in her. Reya shifted slightly and stayed there on the side of the springs enjoying the heat against her body. She went a bit red in the face when she suddenly felt his cock pushing back inside her once more.

“So good, ah…..your so warm.” Whimpered Reya as she pushed her hips down on his massive, red glowing cock. “Demok….I cannot hold back much more, I am going to cum once more. You just seem to know how to give pleasure to an elf like me.” Reya said and bit her lip hard. She leaned her head forward and against the soft ground taking every thrust and touch of his cock head against her womb. He would be able to feel that her womb had opened for him, same went with Nara.

Anluc kept fucking the quivering pussy of Nara with her steady pace, her own larger breasts bouncing slightly as she fucked Nara faster as her own pleasure built inside of her cock and balls heavy with cum. "Its ok Nara, let it go, I'm going to come as well, I hope we have lots of pups together." She says moaning as her cock starts to throb inside of Nara's pussy. She bites her lower lip as she kisses the open womb of Nara with her thick head until finally the demon can take no more and fights back a loud moan as her thick heavy cock starts to pump her thick cum into Nara's sweet little pussy and womb, effectively breeding the young female.

Demok was silent as he fucked her deeply with each thrust into her elven pussy as the heat of his cock built as he grew close to cumming inside of her loins. His hands gripping her hips tighten as he moves faster inside of her, harder as his glowing cock hits her open womb, pre-cum dripping from his tip adding further lubrication to their fucking. He groans as he keeps lusting inside of her as his body rubs against her's. He could no longer hold out as his dragon cock starts to pour his thick draconian seed into her dark little pussy.

Nara groaned happily as she heard the demon’s words, the way the demon’s cock thrusted against her sweet spot she knew it was going to be a good climax. She stared up at Anluc as she poke and a blush came to the wolf’s face. She then arched up at the older being slammed harder, deeper and faster making the wolf tremble and shake. “You feel so warm, huge and thick inside of me.” Nara croaked and shut her eyes.

Nara then threw her head back, her walls clamped around the demon’s huge dick and she suddenly came hard just as Anluc came deep inside her womb. Nara then slumped weakly onto her stomach and lay there panting and trembling. Reya rolled her eyes a bit jealous of how romantic Anluc was being with dear Nara. She let out a sigh and bit her bottom lip wanting to make cute nosies like Nara but she couldn’t now when Demok wouldn’t talk to her.

She suddenly let out a low moan, her walls cramped up and clamped tightly around the dragon’s cock. She came hard as he exploded his seed deep inside her pussy, she rode out her climax. Once she was done she pulled away from Demok and out of the water before she moved to the pond and washed herself up and sat on the edge and held her head in her hands. She yawned feeling very tired that moment and wondered if they should all get some sleep.

The demon pants as her thick cock feeds her cum into Nara's pussy. She relaxes as she stays behind her little wolf's trembling ass, before she pulls her thick organ from Nara's loins and lets the heavy organ rest upon the soft fur of her cute ass, some thick cum still dripping from her head onto Nara's white fur. "My sweet little puppy." Says the demon as she leans forward and kisses on her neck as Nara tries to catch her breath after this breeding session. The demon's cock still rubbing against her ass and lower back, getting some cum into her fur.

Demok goes over and joins Reya in her bathing and sits next to her. Wrapping a arm around her tired body as he kisses her cheek. "You seem tired Princess, if you want we could share and blanket and get some sleep, be good practice for when we have a real bed to share." He says into her tender pointed ear before he nibbles on the tip. Anluc was still hopping slightly that Nara's animal instincts would help her go another round or two in mating before bed, but if her puppy wanted to sleep to. Demok could also go another round but he could read Reya's body and tell she want up for another round without a nap.

Nara groaned and slumped against the ground slightly as she felt the demon’s cock pull out of her then rest against her butt. She felt the demon’s cum leak out of her pussy and between her legs, it dripped to the floor and made a small white puddle. Nara shivered when the demon kissed her neck but she was not minding the feeling though. Anluc would feel Nara shift and headed towards the water where she moved into it and started to swim for a bit.

Nara was trying to wash the cum from her fur along with the big of blood, she was tired and worn out. Nara would yawn her fangs showing before she lay on her back and just floated in the water, staring up at the ceiling of the cave as she did so. Reya blinked and turned her head when Demon came to the water and joined her. She blushed slightly as his arms wrapped around and pulled Reya close to his strong yet slender body.

She heard his whisper in her ear and that just sent another shiver down her spine. “I really am tired, you can read my body can’t you?” she asked and then let out a sigh. She leaned into Demok and let the water finishing washing the cum away from her body. She yawned wide and stood up with him against her and she quickly dried herself off along with him. She then lay down on her bedding and pulled a blanket up and over them.

Anluc comes over and joins Nara in the water to wash off the light sweat and fluids that coated her own cock from fucking Nara. He smiles as she watches her fluffy white love puppy float around in the pool of cool water. "My good little wolfy." She says as she rubs Nara's soft exposed stomach playfully as she lean down and kisses on her breasts. Anluc was seemingly having lots of fun with her new mate. Treating her with tender admiration and playfulness now that the sexual tension and pain between the both of them was gone after their round of fucking and breeding.

Demok lets Reya lead the way all the way to her bedding that he joins her in and under the blanket. Holding her close to his body, both nude and pressed together close as they relax after sex. He smiles softly to himself, her back to his chest and front as his arm was laid over her thin waist, softly locking her to his frame as they rest on her little mat of a bed. "Hey Reya, what is your last name? I should probably know that among other things about you since we are going to be well...parents."

Nara shivered and moaned when she felt Anluc lean down and kiss her small breast, she stared up at the demon and cocked her head to the side. She could tell that the demon was happy and loved having Nara around her. Nara flipped slightly and moved against Anluc and closed her eyes as she cuddled the older being and sighed. She liked it when Anluc culled Nara her little pup or wolf, it made the pup feel like she was really loved even though she was just mated.

Nara cuddled up against Anluc as they sat in the water, she shut her eyes and let out a sigh as she enjoyed the other’s warmth. “It does feel nice to have your body cuddling against my own.” Nara said to Anluc a blush on her face. “My last name is Nightshade. Do you have last name? I am not sure if dragons do or not.” Reya said and lets out a huge sigh. She felt his arm around her waist and holding her against his body.

Reya would roll over suddenly and let out a sigh as she buried her head into the dragon’s chest. She breathed in Demok’s scent and he didn’t seem to bother one little bit. Other people would be scared and run for the hill or try to kill Demok but not Ara. The dark elf shifted her body and let out a huge groan and lifted her head and stared into his eyes. “I am really starting to like you a lot Demok, thank you for not hurting me.” Reya said softly against his flesh.

"Nightshade? Pretty." Demok says as they relax together under the covers and lets her turn around and face him before he speaks. "Well, not really...people have called me Long Torch...but I am betting you can guess why that is. So no I don't really have a last name." He looks down at her sweet face as they gaze into each others eyes. "I'm liking you a lot as well Reya, and your very welcome, I never had reason to hurt you." He says before kissing her on the lips softly as they cuddle under the covers. Their shared heat warming the other in the otherwise cold and damp cave.

Anluc was holding onto her pussy and smiles. "do you have a last name Nara? As a demon we don't really have last names as men or elves would call them. I suppose if someone wanted to address me formally it would go Anluc daughter of Daluc, son of Naluc, son of Taluc, son Baluc, son of Kanluc, son of Boluc" It keeps going from there, sounds like luc was a popular sound in her family naming system. Maybe just Luc for a family name then? Unless Nara was wanting to name her pups something-luc.

“You could take my last name if you wanted Demok, it’s not forbidden in my family. There are some in my family who have married slaves and those slaves took on the last name. I wouldn’t mind if you would want to take mine on.” She said and kissed him back. She then lay her head back against his chest and closed her eyes as a shiver went down her spine once more. “Your torch is mine now though, do you know that, no one else can have it.” She said and smirked.

She wondered if Demok would be loyal to her or if he would cheat on her like her father had done to her mother. That was one of the few things that she was scared about, she didn’t want to be married to a cheating man. Nara was blushing as she felt Anluc’s hand on her pussy and her breast, she wondered what the demon was up to now. She however blushed and looked up at the demon if she asked Nara if she had a last name.

“I don’t have a last name no, my family has never had a last name. But we have been called the Wolves of Nightshade country. I guess I could be called Nara of the Night.” She said and shrugged. She then shifted and arched up and let out a sigh. She stared around the cave and wondered what Reya and Demok were up to. She was a curious wolf and she did sometimes tend to get distracted by other things more than once.

"I wouldn't mind that." He says responding to her question of him taking her last name. As for the other point. "Well then my dear how do you feel about sleeping with my touch inside of you? Its a old dragon custom between united couples." Keeps other males from slipping in and...well not hard to guess what. As for if he would cheat on her, he slept around but was never in a relationship. Dragons were very loyal creatures once mated, they were horn dogs before that, but after hitching the knot it was a signed and sealed deal between male and female of faithfulness.

"Oh? Well then my little night pup." She says as she sinks into the water and kisses on her stomach as she pushes her little white pup around in the water. "Hmm so your light starlight? A big ball of white in the black of night?" Anluc was having more fun with this then what should have been normal for a demon, but then again what was normal about demons? One of Demok's fingers touches Nara's clit and rubs it slowly.

Reya blinked and stared up at her soon to be husband and she couldn’t help but smile. “Alright, then that shall be your last name then.” She said and cuddled up against him. “It feels good having your seed inside me but I would like to try it different positions next time.” Reya said and buried her head into his chest. She for sure only had eyes for him now, though she would make love with Nara if she had to but she preferred males.

Reya yawned but put her hand over her mouth and shifted slightly. “I think we should head to my kingdom tomorrow, don’t worry though. Father will not harm either of you, he believes in love and being mated.” Reya said. Nara stared at the demon then cocked her head to the side. “You’re a strange demon, did you know that?” Nara asked but she was smiling. “If you want a last name and have me have a last name then Reya could give us one.” Nara.

Nara moaned softly as the demon began to move her around in the water while kissing her belly and rubbing her clit. “I am white because I am an albino and small because I am a runt of the litter.” Nara said but she didn’t seem mad. She let out a soft moan and squirmed in the other’s grasp and tried to keep her body calm. She wondered what the demon was up too once more but it did feel good to be rubbed in a gentle way.

Demok smiles and hold her closer to him after she gives him her last name. "Don't worry, we will try all kinds of positions soon enough, but you avoided my other question dear wife." He says as his semi erect cock rubs against her dark elf pussy lips. "Can I sleep inside of you? Yes or no?" It wasn't sex just something that dragon couples did...it did make walking in on a dragon couple a little odd for sure, but then again not many people did...female dragons were terrible morning creatures to say the least. Males were generally heavy sleepers to start will. He grins softly up against her wanting a answer with his question.

Anluc stands up and picks her pup up out of the water in her strong large arms. "Well it only makes you cuter to me my sweet little fluffy puppy." She says before kissing Nara on the lips, holding her up close to her body as water drips from the wolf's fur. This demon...was she bipolar? Some demons generally were so by nature, but she seemed different, now she had gotten sex and bred Nara she wanted nothing less then to tease and play with her pup all night...clean or dirty.

Reya went wide eyed and stared at Demok a blush against her cheeks and he stared down at his cock and bit her bottom lip. “Uh that is kind of strange, something dragons do? But why do you do it?” Reya asked and shrugged slightly as she shifted and cuddled up against his chest. “Alright.” She muttered and buried her head into his chest. Her hips trembled slightly and she wondered if her pussy could really take his cock inside it again.

“Your soft though, I don’t think it will work with your thing being slightly floppy.” Reya said and gritted her teeth as he rubbed his cock against her pussy lips. She felt slightly aroused but she was tired, her body just rested against his. Nara yelped and blushed as Anluc picked her up and she stared up at the demon slightly confused. She groaned and kissed the demon back when she kissed her, Nara was confused a bit.

Nara squirmed suddenly and dropped out of Anluc’s arms, she shook the water from her fur then trotted over to her bed where she lay down. “I think it’s time for me to get some rest.” She said to Anluc and curled up into a ball. She had her tail come around and cover her nose, she began to snore softly and was asleep rather fast. She had a small smile on her lips, her heat pain was gone and she felt far less grouchy.

"Don't worry about that." He says as his 'floppy' cock's head presses against her lips. Even unerect he was still large and slowly he pushes into her lips until he finds his cock snuggly inside of Reya's loins. "You were saying about not working?" He asks with a soft smirk as he kisses her lips and lets her pussy hug tightly onto his thick cock inside of her. The heat from his cock slowly radiating into Reya's vaginal walls as they lay next to each other as mates. It did make the cold cave seem far more warmer that he was so 'close' to her in this physical sense.

Anluc follows her puppy over to where she wished to sleep and grabs her own pillow of sorts, not sure what the outside of it was or what filled it. She lays next to her culled up love and puts a arm around her mid section and pulls her to her own self. "Goodnight Nara." She says to the already soundly asleep pup as she herself slips off into dream land. Both creatures happy and stress free after the events of this day. The demon's seed already going to work inside of Nara's loins just like dragon seed did inside of Reya's loins.

Both girls woke up the next morning and stood up stretching and yawning softly. They both bathed and let their new mates sleep as long as they wanted. Reya was glad to be awake and moving, it was hard to sleep with a cock inside her. She shifted and snapped her fingers as clothes appeared on her. She and Nara began to pack their things up, it had s topped raining outside so they knew it was time to go home, back to their kingdom.

Reya grabbed some breakfast of fish and Nara finished the deer so there was a good breakfast. Both girls ate their feel then made their way outside. The girls both smiled, glad that it was not raining outside anymore. They were so ready to go home and have some sleep and maybe marry their mates, it was up to Reya’s father though when they got married. Reya hoped that her father would like Demok, a smile on her face some more.

Reya heard the others moving around inside and she looked at Nara. “Here we go, wonder if they can keep their hands off of us till we get home.” Nara said suddenly. “I hope they can.” Reya said as she pushed Nara and the wolf laughed and pounced on Reya and began to tickle her. “Hey stop that.” Reya said and looked up at her wolf happily. Nara stopped and sat up letting out a sigh and stared around them into the forest.

Back
Top Bottom