Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double The Fun (Me & Demaron19)

"I see..." Anluc says. There is a old saying about pride coming before the fall. A dragon version of that is the dragon who never breathed fire. He claimed he didn't need it to be a great warrior and thus never came to learn and neglected it. Oh he was a mighty warrior for sure and didn't need it to fight, but one icy winter night he found himself without the means to start a camp fire, and unable to produce fire from his breath he froze to death for ignoring a natural part of him. Nara was in heat, she could say she was better or above such things all she wanted but in the end it was a natural part of her. Her ignoring it only made it a matter of time before the heat inside her loins burned her...and maybe someone she cared for...

Demok sighs and stretches in the warm water, causing his cock to rise up more out of the water as he arches his back some till he heard it pop and then relaxed back down. "Well glade to meet you your highness." He says smiling as he keeps relaxing in the water. "Its not often we meet royalty given our life style, hey Anluc?...Anluc?" He says again, the demon was focusing on Nara, staring at her as if a lover. "Hmm? Oh ya not to often." She finally says in response.

Nara blinked and stared at Reya as she yawned and shut her eyes before she just nodded her head before she stood up and made her way past them heading back into the main part of the cave and sat up by the fire. Nara blinked and ran after Reya as she shook the water from her fur and soon they were both dry once more and cuddled up in front of the fire. Reya had ignored his cock, actually she had not even noticed it with her mind on other matters.

Nara was busy staring and heading after Reya, she never really paid much attention to the hard cocks around her. Both girls were tired and were going to go back to sleep, the other two they either found annoying or the girls were just not interested anymore. Nara curled up around Reya and shut her eyes as the elf lay her head down on the wolf’s shoulder. “Man what a stupid day.” Reya croaked and shook her head letting out a huge sigh.

“Well at least those two are not acting as strange as they had been doing before.” Nara replied to Reya in Elvish. Reya nodded her head once more and soon she had fallen fast asleep. Nara soon did the same, she shut her eyes and curled around the Dark elf and then she had fallen asleep. However Nara was always wary and was never able to go into a deep sleep. Reya on the other hand was able to have more of a deep sleep.

Demok got out of the hot water, he was looking at Reya but no way he was getting to her with Nara wrapped around like that. The guard dog would rip him to shreds, just needed her to move though. Anluc was also thinking about the wolf girl, she looks over at Demok and he shrugs as he tries to dye off from the soak in the hot water. He walks over to the fire pit and sits down, watching Reya. Trying to think of how to get Nara to move so he could get close to the dark elf girl and show her what he had. He did have ways of teasing from a distance however. Softly he blows his hot breath in the directing of Nara's nude loins, surely the added heat would cause the wolf to move about to find a cooler spot or return to the cool water with Anluc to try and cool herself off. Hopefully this would take care of both his and his friend's problem with these two ladies. Anluc was hoping so, she felt her dick was about to explode from breathing in the scent of that wolf in heat for so long and not doing something about it. Demok keeps blowing his heated breath to the wolfs loins, some also softly grazing along the dark elf's damp skin.

Reya grunted as a shiver went up her spine suddenly and she wondered what was going on but she was not to sure about what was up. Nara groaned and shifted as her legs closed and she stood up and made her way towards a small shallow pit. She was close but still far away at the same time. Nara shook her head and lay back down and curled into a ball, her tail covered her now and she let out a huge sigh, soon she was fast asleep once again.

“She must have been bitten by a bug or something.” Reya said and let out a sigh. The elf then lay back down and let out a sigh, she soon pulled a blanket over her. It was time for a nap or so Reya thought to herself as she yawned. She soon closed her eyes and she was fast asleep curled up into a ball under her blankets. Nara was dreaming about her heat and how much it pained her yet she did nothing about it, she was loyal to Reya.

Nara yawned her fangs showed before she buried her nose under her tail and she was snoring happily. Reya wondered what else the day had to throw at them but at that moment she was a bit in pain and decided to take a nap. She still was unaware of the fact that Demok wanted to make with her, she however trusted this male some more. Nara was unsure still about the two but as long as Reya was not harmed she would be happy.

Demok gets up and moves over to where Reya was laying down, slowly he touches her, his hands slowly gliding across her form on top of the blanket she was wrapped in. He soon finds a way under the sheet and touches her bare skin with his heated hands, slowly feeling her body. Her neck, her side, her breasts, her ass, and finally a hand slowly makes its way between her legs to tease her soft warm pussy lips, as his thick cock was pressed against her ass. He was silent during it all, his lips going to her pointed ears to nibble on one's tip, a common tender spot for move elven type creatures, one had had used in the past most successfully. If this was working, then soon enough he and the elven princess would be making love on the floor of this cave near the fire. If not then a quick retreat out into the rain with Anluc, he was very much hoping for the first, and that once the Elf gave way to her natural instincts that the wolf would as well and both Anluc and Nara would get their peace in sexual bliss.

Anluc would smell the scent of a elf being stimulated, even though she was not looking she could tell what Demok was doing, and her eyes were on Nara, ready to either join her sexual acts or stop her from attacking Demok if she awoke and did so.

Reya groaned and shifted slightly as she felt the older male’s body move in behind her and she bit her bottom lip. She then felt his hand move over her body and then up against her breasts and over her side. She went wide eyed though when she felt his hand slip between her legs and his fingers rubbing her pussy with just her shorts in between. Her nipples were rock hard and showing a bit from under her chest bindings, it was a strange feeling for her.

Reya was awake now and whimpering a bit as she felt his lips against her ear. “What, ah what do you think you’re doing Demok?” Reya croaked and stared up at him over her shoulder. She bit her bottom lip as she felt her body starting to grow a lot hotter now, she could feel his cock against her butt. Nara groaned and rolled over again as she heard Reya whimpered and smelt Demok’s arousal towards her Princess, she shifted in her sleep.

Nara then curled up again and went right back to sleep curled in a ball. The wolf grunted and groaned in pain yet she did not get up. Nara let out a huge sigh and moved her tail over her eyes and nose trying her best to hide. She wondered what was going on, she just could not bring herself to waking up just yet, her body would not let her. Was the demoness going to make her approach soon or was she way to chicken and scared of harmless Nara still.

Anluc gets out of the water and walks over to the white pup. She was making her move now. She gets close to Nara and starts to touch her soft body, finding her breasts under the white fur and cupping each of them with her hands as her tail goes between Nara's legs to tease her poorly guarded loins. Her own large purple cock pressed against the soft white fur, intending to stain her further white with the demon's seed.

Demok grins slightly "Well dear princess if you would allow, I am going to make you feel like a lady in need should, pleasured and-" He presses his hot thick cock closer and harder against her rear end "-fully slated of her lust." His hand comes to slip inside of her little shorts as his fingers touch her aroused maidenhood directly as he studies her lips with his fingers. One finger going further and slipping inside of Reya's pussy as he starts to softly finger the elven princess. "How dose it feel my dear? To be teased and worked on by a dragon? To have the heat of my touch so and inside your loins, and know that such a greater fire awaits to ignite you in burning passion and rapture?"

Nara grunted and suddenly felt the huge demoness come up behind her and grasp her from behind, her body trembled and she let out a whimper. Her ears were flattened against her head and she let out a slight growl but stopped as she felt the demoness’s hands working her breasts slowly, her nipples slowly grew harder in pleasure. She then gasped and went wide eyed as the tail moved between her legs and gently touched her pussy, it made her grow wet suddenly.

Reya whimpered and bit her lip slightly as she felt Demok behind her, his cock pushing against her covered butt. “Ah who do you think you are?” Reya croaked and shut her eyes as she leaned up and arched a bit. She cried out loudly when she felt his hand slip inside her shorts and then once of his fingers inside of her. “Ah I never felt anything like this before but….I want it with someone…who I should….live with forever.” She croaked.

Both girls were whimpering and trembling as the friends started to molest then for the first time. The friends would be alright as long as they were gentle and kind to the girls. As soon as the demon and dragon got rough things would go south that was for sure. Neither Nara or Reya liked things rough so you would have to be gentle with them. How far were these two new people were going to go with the young girls?

If things went well then Nara with Anluc's pups inside her and Demok with a princess for a bride. "Just relax then, and lets see if it goes there." Demok says as he undoes her shorts and now and pulls them down her long slender legs, his cock now pressed against bare skin, soon to be inside this lovely dark elf he had in his grasp as he sexual stimulates her with fingers and nibbling of her ear. "Reya." He says softly as his large hot cock slips between her thighs as his glowing heated member was softly grinding against her pussy lips, he could feel her juices coating the top of his shaft as he readied her for mating.

Anluc sits up with the wolf in her lap, sitting on top of the demon's thick cock as she keeps feeling up the wolfs perk tits, tail teasing the entrance to her wet needing pussy. Anluc's tongue was toying this the poor white wolf's tender ears. "Nara." She growls in soft heated lust. "Let us mate together, and together parent litters to raise." Anluc was much less in the mood to cloak her motives in mystery. She wanted to breed with Nara, to have her futa seed planted inside of the female wolf's womb and together have children.

Reya whimpered once more and squirmed a bit against Demok, he was sending shivers up and down her spine making her hairs stand on end. She cried out weakly as she felt his hands pull her shorts from her legs and leaving her naked now. She felt his hand move back and him start to finger her once more, she bit her lip and bit back a cry. She twitched the more he nibbled and kissed her ear, it was all so powerful to her.

She gasped loudly as she felt his cock slip between her legs and she stared down at it and went wide eyed. “Ah, what the hell is that!?” she cried and then whimpered as more pleasure shot up her spine from the way he played with her pussy. Nara squirmed as she felt the huge Futa pick her up then play with her breasts more, her nipples stayed rock hard but she was both scared and in shock from what was happening.

Nara shivered at the demon’s words and felt another shiver run through her as the tail played away with her clit, it was slowly making her wet. She was not sure she wanted Anluc as a mate but she said nothing though, she just squirmed in the demon’s lap. Reya whimpered a bit and grasped the bedding under her and pulled at it, her chest was still pound and her nipples were rock hard under the bandages. What else was going to happen between them?

Demok grinned at the apparent innocence of his lover, a woman so ready to fight him he tried to harm her, but still such a little girl in other maters of the body. "That my dear is a fire dragon's cock." He says as the glowing thick organ rubs against her pussy. "It is what males of my kind use to mate with females of my kind, or other races if that me the case. I would have guessed a princess would have been taught at least what a cock looks like before her tip out into the world...well maybe cock other then elves I mean." He rubs her hard nipples between two of his fingers on each hand as he keeps rubbing against her body. "Tell me dear princess, have you ever been entered? I can tell by how you act the question of sexual history is a no, but they do make devises for the female use if you catch what I mean." Had she ever put anything inside her pussy larger then her fingers, to make it clear.

Anluc keeps playing with the wolf in heat that had drawn them here in the first place. Her large hands that had just earlier been carving away at solid rock now so skillfully handled the soft perky breasts of a furry female. Anluc's cock was fully erect and was now standing so from between the spread legs of Nara as the demon's tail kept teasing her clit. Anluc was very large in size, surely in length she would never fully fit inside of Nara's pussy, but her girth was just right to test the limits of pleasure the wolf's young inexperienced pussy could take. Surely such a cock let loose such a great amount of cum as well, Nara's motherhood was with ever moan of the lips and rubbing of the finger against erect wolf nipples becoming reality.

Reya grunted and squirmed more against his body and she bit her bottom lip as he sent shivers up her spine. She felt his fingers working her nipples through her chest bindings and she was getting harder. “You talk too much.” Reya growled and pushed against his body before she squirmed her hips and moved them forward and shut her legs tightly. She didn’t like the feeling of something so big between her legs at the moment, he would have to start small.

“Let go of me you brute.” Reya said as she turned and pushed against his body as she pulled the blanket over her half naked body. She was a royal blooded lady still young and still learning so of course she didn’t know much about cock and sex. Nara whimpered and squirmed as she felt the huge cock between her legs and she arched her body up wanting Anluc to stop play with her breasts and give her a rest, it was so new to her for sure.

Alnuc’s full length would be able to fit inside of Nara’s pussy but she would have to go slow and take her time making it slowly stretch to fit her. “Stop it….stop it…” Nara whimpered slightly scared at what was going on and she stared over at Reya. The Dark Elf stared at Demok before she glared at him angrily and moved back against the cave wall trembling. “Reya…” Nara said and squirmed from Alnuc and moved over to cuddle against the Dark Elf yet neither of them stood to fight the other two off, the were just scared.

Demok gets up and sighs, follows by Anluc standing. This was slightly pathetic in a way, two women who were earlier so ready to fight...now scared over sexual acts their body clearly wanted. "Reya, come on I'm trying to be sweet here, but its hard, dragons are not the best with tenderness...only except with gold it seems...but that's not the point." He says sighing trying to word this right to give a bit of encouragement to the elf lady. He reaches down and grabs her hand and pulls her away from her furry friend and cups her ass, his other hand going to finger her pussy. He could tell she was we, that she wanted to the made to feel this, if not for her damned elven pride, but breaking her wasn't a choice this time, no he wanted her to ask for it. Two of his fingers slips deeper into her pussy as he works her body further into elven heat.

Before Nara could do something about Demok pulling away Reya Anluc grabs her and her large hand goes to the wolf's crouch and starts fingering her deeply. "If you keep denying this you'll go mad, the most prideful and stead fast in denying their natural nature always do. Demon, dragon, human, elf, and wolf." She says before kissing onto the wolf's neck. Fingers digging deeper into Nara's loins. Both females were in the arms of their counterparts, loins under the assaults of the male and futa's fingers.

Reya glared slightly at Demok’s words but there was no fucking way she was going to beg the man to take her. That was not who she was or what he was going to get. She pushed against him and squirmed as she felt him pull her against him and suddenly start to invade her pussy. She shut her eyes whimpering hard as his fingers buried themselves into her pussy. She grasped his arm and pushed against Demok but she was getting wetter.

“I didn’t say I wanted this you stupid dragon. You and your stupid friend forced yourselves on us.” Snapped Reya as she squirmed harder but her pussy was growing wetter and wetter though she winced as his fingers touched her barrier. Nara growled angrily as she tried to break free, she felt the fingers of the demon enter her pussy and start to move around. She squirmed and stared up at Reya with a worried look in her eyes.

“I am not like those other stupid wolves. Fucking let me go you stupid…demon..” Nara roared and arched her body up and let out a sigh. “You know nothing about me or my body.” Nara growled as she felt the demon kissing her neck. She barred her fangs and started to snarl but her pussy walls clamped around the older being as she was fingered. Nara winced though as her own barrier was being hit against by the futa’s fingers.

Both ladies were virgin then, sadly this would hurt at first then, but they seemed like tough ladies. Once the hymen was broken everything would be fine...eventually. Blood was going to suck to get out of white fur though. Anluc keeps fingering the she wolf as she objects verbally to this sexual move on her body, even as her body asks for more of the demon's touch. "Don't worry, I'll be slow." She tells Nara as she fingers her faster. "You can even bite me if you want when it comes time for...well your hymen to be broken. I wont lie, that will cause pain at first, but your strong, it will subside quickly if you let me treat your right, struggling will only cause more movement that will hurt you longer." Anluc was worrying over the pain she would feel? A new feeling for the demon, she must have really taken a liking to the pup.

"The lungs do not say they need air, but still they demand the body to take breath. I am only responding to what your body asks of me to give it. If you truly want me to stop then I will." He leans close to her ear. "My princess." He whispers with a soft breath of warm air against her sensitive elven ear. He pulls his hand from her crouch and shows her the juices her pussy has coated his fingers in. His large hot cock pressing against her lower back and ass as he prepares her. "Reya, lets get married." He says out of the blue, but his voice sounded dead serious.

Nara snarled again at Anluc squirming more as the demon kept working her fingers inside the poor wolf’s pussy. “Shut up, shut up you nasty….thing.” Nara growled and winced again as her body tensed up. Her hips moved on their own and she suddenly pushed herself down on Anluc’s fingers and she suddenly came hard as well as breaking her own hymen on the demon’s fingers. Anluc would feel Nara’s hips arch up and then stop as she climaxed.

Nara groaned weakly and shut her eyes as she slumped against the demoness, her whole body trembled as a bit of blood ran down the fingers of the demoness. Reya blinked and glared at Demok as he kept working her pussy then she gritted her teeth as she heard him speak. She bit her lip when she felt him pull his fingers from her pussy and she tensed up glaring at the wetness on his fingers, she shuttered when he whispered into her ear.

She was so close to cumming now, would he be able to make her cum. Reya stared over her shoulder and up at Demok trying to find and answer for what he just said. “But you’re a demon.” Was all she could croak as she felt his hot cock against her lower back. Her hips trembled and she whimpered, she wanted the pressure inside her to go away. “It hurts sort of, the pressure. I want it to go away.” Reya cried with tears in her eyes as she was going weak legged.

Anluc lets the wolf enjoy her climax around her fingers as she is held close to the Demon's chest. Nara was ready, breaking her own hymen on the demon's fingers was a new one though for sure. Anluc takes Nara down with her onto the floor. Kissing on her trembling body as she opens her legs up to expose her climaxed pussy dripping juices and the small amount of blood. Anluc's cock was fully erect and the demon goes to work rubbing her cock against the wolf's lips, letting Nara's pussy coat her future mate's organ for a easier penetration.

Demok as enjoying this slightly, but seeing her tear up was damn near heart breaking. He kisses the Elf's lips and his fingers return to her pussy to start stimulating her once more to her orgasm. His hand wasn't as large as Anluc's so no chance of a early breaking of Reya's hymen. No that would come when he finally enters her pussy with his dragon cock and they start mating and make their children. Hmm he was going to become a prince if he marries her...was she the only child? Or one of those kingdoms where first born either gender wins the throne? Was he proposing to a future queen?

Nara trembled badly as she lay against Anluc’s body as her body came down from her climax high. She whimpered slightly though when she was put onto her back and had her legs spread by the demon. She squirmed a bit when the demon began to rub her cock against Nara’s wet pussy. Nara grasped the ground and she dug her claws in whimpering a bit scared now. She stared up at Anluc with worry in her eyes, though you could see she was shaking a bit.

Nara felt the massive cock rubbing up and down against her clit, she was scared now that the demon would rape her with that massive meat. Reya whimpered softly then went wide eyed as Demok kissed her once more on the lips. She grasped at his chest with her hands but she could not push him away. He sent a shiver down her spine as he started to play with her pussy once more, her walls wrapped tightly around his fingers.

Reya could hardly believe that he wanted to marry her, would her children even be able to rule, they would be half breeds. She cried out softly as her pleasure shot through her body, she could feel his fingers slightly brushing against her hymen but not enough to break her. Reya had noticed what had happened with Nara and she wanted that done as well. “You can do it without your thing inside me, like Nara.” She whispered.

She was so close to cumming and he suddenly would hear Reya whimper as she came hard also breaking herself somehow. Of course the Dark Elf had used a bit of magic to help with this, she went weak kneed suddenly and slipped to the ground. She slumped to her belly and lay there panting, a bit of blood and lots of cum ran between her legs and onto the ground below. She was covered in sweat now thanks to his actions.

Anluc slowly moves her cock into place, her head against the entrance to Nara's pussy as slowly she pushes into the wolf's loins. The wolf's virginity would be official gone now. Taken by a demon who would be father to her pups. Her long purple cock penetrates Nara'a pussy as she goes deeper into her, stretching Nara's vaginal walls around her thick organ. Anluc bites her lip slightly feeling how tight the wolf is as she starts to fill her loins, but she was being as gentle as she could manage it for her.

Demok watches as Reya cums and then slips to the floor panting. He had to admit she looked wonderful when her princess attitude gave out to sexual bliss. He gets down closer to her, pulling her lower half onto his lap and her dark elf pussy now rubbing against his thick dragon cock. "How are you enjoying yourself so far princess?" He says slightly teasing her as his hand rubs her soft ass. "If you think you are ready, I am more so to start breeding my dear wife." He says the last word with a mix of lust and love, he planed to impregnate her, the heat of his organ already pressing to her loins as he waits for her permission to breed.

Nara went wide eyed and stared up at Anluc as she demon slowly started to enter her pussy. She shut her eyes tightly and cried out softly as she felt her walls being stretched. “I can’t take it all, your too big Anluc.” Nara cried as she shifted her hips her arms trembled. The wolf twitched her tail back for forth but the pain soon left with how gentle the older was being with her. Nara still wondered why Anluc wanted to mate with someone like her.

“No….ah…it kind of hurts.” Anluc would hear poor little Nara muttered but she was not feeling that bad. Nara was still scared and a bit nervous about having the demon make love to her and take her full virginity. Reya blinked and stared up at Demok with a huge blush against her cheeks and she bit her bottom lip a bit shocked. She felt the dragon get closer to her then suddenly pull Reya’s bottom half into his lap.

Reya blushed some more as his hands rested on her cock but she blushed more from the older male’s words. She gritted her teeth and whimpered as she Demok’s huge cock pushing against her heat. “I am not sure you’re going to fit inside me.” She said as she stared up into the Dragon’s eyes. Her pussy was soaked and drenching his cock but she was a bit nervous about him taking her but she would not stop him though.

Anluc moves her cock around inside the warm tight insides of Nara's loins. She was finally having sex with the she wolf, finally the scent of heat replaced by the scent of sweet sexual bliss as her large purple cock taught the young wolf the dance of marital love. Her cock was suddenly reaching the entrance to Nara's womb as she fucks her slow and steady. "Just relax Nara. I can feel your pussy hugging my cock snuggly. I can tell the pain is giving away very quickly my dear wolf." Her tail coming around and rubbing one of Nara's erect nipples.

"Only one way to tell then." Says Demok as he picks up the dark elf and slowly adjust her onto his cock's tip, letting her lips gradually spread and envelop his thick glowing organ as he lets her come slipping down onto his lap. "This is going to hurt a little, just breath and it will fade soon." He says into her ear before going to nibble on her tips again as he lets his thick cock fill her pussy.

Nara stared wide eyed up at Anluc still as the demon’s cock pushed all the way inside now and pushed against her womb. She squirmed slightly and let out a whimper once more but it was not hurting, no it just felt strange to her at the moment. Nara didn’t know what to make of Anluc now, her feelings were confusing that was for sure. She suddenly blushed when the demon spoke to her and she cocked her head to the side.

“You are a confusing demon.” Nara muttered then whimpered as the tail came around and started to play with her nipples once more, she squirmed from the strange feeling. Was she really going to be mated to this demon forever? Reya squirmed a bit in Demok’s lap as he pushed her against his cock and she felt her pussy slowly slinking down his length as it pushed inside her pussy, she tried her best to relax but it was hard.

“Demok…..why are you so pushy?” she snapped and whimpered as she felt herself being stretched very wide over his cock before she slipped all the way down his length and sat there. She couldn’t believe the whole thing had slipped inside her. She squirmed as she felt him nipping her ear tips and it sent shutters down her spine. Like her wolf friend she was confused about her feelings for this Dragon and now having her virginity taken by him.

Demok's hands reach up to her chest and he slowly rips open her chest binding to expose her elven breasts. His hands letting the cloth fall to the ground as her cups each breast. His body starts to move as his cock grinds inside of Reya's stuffed pussy. Demok was expecting her to have been tight but the way her elven loins squeezed his cock was surprise him a little. He slowly fucks her as she sits on his lap impaled on his thick glowing rod of dragon heat. "I'v heard rumors dark elves have some resistance to fire. Tell me my dear princess, how is your resistance to this heat fairing?" It was hard to tell if he was teasing her to be funny or sexual, was it possible to be both? Because he had a slight grin as he fucked her.

Anluc was fucking Nara deeply, her hands holding onto the wolf's hips as she pulls and pushes her thick futa organ in and out of Nara's once virgin pussy. "Can you feel it Nara? Our sex's kissing with each thrust." Meaning how her head touched to entrance to her womb each thrust inwards. The thrusting was gaining slightly more speed as the juices from Nara's pussy acted as lubricant for the demon's penetration of her. How would this go down with her mother and father? Reya wasn't the only one who would have to explain her new mate and the bun(s) to be soon in her oven.

Reya went wide eyed and cried out as she felt him rip her bindings off leaving her naked. She felt his huge hands come up and grasp her breasts and play with her nipple which grew rock hard from his touch, it was gentle. She glared at him slightly when he spoke but she bit her lip as he started to thrust his cock in and out of her, it hurt a bit but not much. “It feels warm.” She said simply as she grasped at his hips trying to get used to the feeling.

Reya was still a bit nervous about what was going on, she gritted her teeth but not from pain, more from the warmth flooding her insides with each thrust of his hips into her small pussy. “Don’t go to fast please, I’m not ready.” She croaked. Nara stared wide eyed up at Anluc, she had never heard such naughty language in her life. She blushed slightly as she grasped at the ground under her, her body ached a bit now.

“Ah, don’t go to hard or too fast, it’s really tender, please.” Nara croaked as she squirmed against the futa’s touch. Her nipples were aching because of the way the tail played with her nipples. Nara grunted and moved her tail to her pussy and moved it over her clit slightly, it made her walls tighten up around the demon’s dick a bit more. Nara was still wary of Anluc being inside her, if she hurt her even once, Nara would flip.

"Oh don't worry Reya I know the value of taking ones time to do something right." Virgins did always have this desire to go slow that made it a pain at first, but worth it in the long run...a very long run in this case given he was asking for her hand. He keeps moving slowly as he adjusts her to the art of sex. Letting her pussy get use to the size of a dragon inside her loins. He leans back against the wall of the cave and keeps thrusting upwards into Reya's tight pussy. Letting her juices flow down onto the floor. His tail wasn't as long as Anluc's so he could play with Reya the same way, but he could find some fun uses for it later.

Anluc had no plans or reason to hurt Nara. "I must say I am amazed for much of a kitten the big bad wolf has become now she is being treated as a woman in the bed of her lover." Minus the bed and or lover part, maybe, but her tease was still just to see how much Nara had come to beg for gentleness. Anluc wasn't going to hurt her, but it was so damn cute all the same, and if she thought that was naughty language then she had obviously never been around many demons in her life, because that was tame for the poor little puppy's ears. "I wonder though Nara." She says as she leans down closer to the she wolf, her breasts now rubbing against Nara's as she fucked her. "How cute the sounds will be from your lips when I fuck you, oh what is it called? Oh yes. Doggy style." She grins softly, yet teasingly.

Back
Top Bottom