Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double The Fun (Me & Demaron19)

DDGirl27

Star
Nara was a slender build white wolf with pure white eyes as well fur. She was about 5'5 and weighed 110lbs. She has small palm sized breasts that would fit in the palm of your hands. She was a rather shy wolf but when it came to protecting her Mistress she would become a rather blood thirsty and protective guardian. Her Mistress was a Dark Elf girl by the name of Reya who had the darkest of black skin and long pure white hair.

She herself was 5’4 and she weighed 100lbs, she was slender built with palm sized breasts as well, she wore dark blue robes with boy shorts under them and on her feet she wore knee high leather boots. Reya carried her bow over her shoulder along with a quiver of arrows along with a sword at her side that had once belonged to her now dead father. Anyways it was a stormy afternoon and the girls were making their way through a dark forest.

“I think its time we turn in until it stops raining Mistress!” Nara said and looked over at the smaller girl. “I think that is a good idea, there is a cave up there, let’s go in.” Reya said pointing. “Good idea Mistress.” Nara said and they made their way into the cave and set up their sleeping supplies and started a fire as it began to pour sheets of rain, down outside. The girls sat back and relaxed waiting for a long night ahead of them.

3 elves...3 damn drunk High Elves is what Demok had given up to follow his bitch friend out into this fucking rain...He could of had his glowing cock balls deep in one of them right now! But no! Anluc insisted they leave in this damn rainstorm! The 6'1 tall dragon was lived to say the least. "Anluc...tell me again why were out in the rain? Oh wait I remember because you thought, I repeat, Thought! That you smelled a wolf in heat.

Anluc, a 7'10 tall demoness was still on the scent of the beast female in heat. "I said I did smell one and I intend to lay it before this rain ends. You were more then free to stay at the inn and fuck those elves." "Oh right ya I was gonna stay there and have a great time getting my teeth kicked in because you had to pick a fight with those guys! They may have backed off with you but thy have surely taken me on! Kind of a boner killer. Plus you suck with peoples skills." "I don't need peoples skills to breed a female who needs it." "You do if that female who needs it calls rape the next morning."

Nara moved her head and sniffed outside of the cave then let out a growl and turned her head looking over at Reya a worried look on her face. “What is it Nara, what do you smell?” Reya the elf asked her wolf guardian. “I smell some kind of demon and some kind of dragon and they are making their way towards us.” Nara said. Reya let out a sigh and stood up putting her hand against the cave wall and soon a barrier appeared.

“They will not be able to break the barrier, they can still talk to us and see us but it takes a Dark Elf to break it.” Reya said. Soon the girls moved to the very back of the cave and curled up in their blankets and soon both girls fell into a deep sleep. Poor Nara was dealing with her heat and poor Reya was starting to go in the elf form of heat as well. Both girls were rather timid and shy and innocent about most things.

Though they would fight to the death and be rather blood thirsty if anyone tried to harm them or kill them. Nara would rip anyone apart if they tried to get near Reya and Reya would kill anyone if they tried to harm Nara. Both girl’s had known each other since they were babies and they had grown up together and they were best friends. Reya happened to be a Princess which was why Nara had decided to become her guardian.

Demok slams his fist lightly on the barrier "See? Now if I wasn't here what would you have done about this? Tunnel under it?...you would have tunneled under it..." "I don't recall you complaining about my digging skills when it got us out of that jail cell in Nubokia." "I still cant believe that girl said I molested her." "What did you expect from a woman who had her five previous husbands arrested and executed?" "True."

Demok looks inside but it was rather hard to see with all the rain, Anluc lean in and tries to see as well, her large futa cock pressing against the barrier. "Ok if where going to get them to think about lowering this you gotta put that up." "What?" "Your dick." "Hey I'm aroused its hard to put it up when I smell a woman who wants a baby and who's to say she wont see it and invite us in because of it." "...Anluc, I know wolf girls can be a bit...well fast pace when it comes to heat, but a wolf girl isn't the one who put this up." "You walk around with yours out all the time." "Because mine fucking glows and it helps me see in the dark that doesn't mean I have it out right now."

The argument between them continues.

Reya groans and hears the bickering and she suddenly slams her hand into the ground and a huge ball of fire shoots out of the barrier and between them. “SHUT UP!” she growls and soon she puts up a sound barrier as a rather angry looking Nara stands up with her huge sword pull from its sheath and she stomps towards the barrier. She glared at them from the darkness only letting them see her eyes as she holds her sword.

“Just come back the sound barrier is up there is no way than can get in.” Reya said to the wolf. “Fine, stupid morons.” Nara hissed and then moved and walked back towards bed. She put her sword away and curled up beside Reya once more groaning from her heat pain. Soon both girls headed back to sleep snoring as they went. Would they be able to break in, if they were would they be careful or would they be up for a fight.

Nara would rip then to shred if they did not come in peace, if they did not show respect. She had powers, she was not just a normal wolf. Snoring softly Nara cuddled up against Reya and both girls were curled up under the blankets happily sleeping away. Poor Reya was starting to sweat a bit though and Nara was in rather a lot of pain due to her heat but she had slowly learned to ignore it even though it was her first.

"Well that could have gone better." Demok says. "...I'm digging." The demoness says as she goes around and starts to claw into the rock with her claws. Demok just starts around leaning up against the barrier and relaxes as Anluc dose the heavy work, not that he told her to do it, if she wanted to dig for the chance to mate with a wolf then be his guest. "Anluc you know this isn't going to be good." "Don't care what wolf lady says I can smell her and the elf are both in need." "Hmm...a dark elf would a substitute for the three this trip has cost me." "Then help dig!" "With what?! I didn't bring a pickaxe miss crazy!" The demoness growls and only claws at the rock with more heated passion. She was getting that wolf.

Demok looks back inside and blows a little fume of fire from his lips to try and see the two girls inside. This could go very good or very very bad.

Nara growled angrily and rolled onto her back and was about to get up and gran her sword. “Stop.” Reya said as she pulled herself to her feed pulling her blanket around her and stared at the Dragon. “If your friend would hold off from breaking our cave I will let you in but you keep your distance.” Reya snapped softly as she suddenly sent the demoness back away from the wall with a gentle wave of her hand. She then lowered the barrier and stepped back.

Reya moved over and sat down beside Nara who was glaring at the dragon and then the demon as they made their way in the cave. Reya kept the barrier down and moved close to her wolf and stared at the two new people. She grasped some food and threw it towards them as she turned the fire up in the pit as she used her powers. “Cover up, that’s disgusting.” Reya said pointing to the demoness’s cock then threw her a blanket.

“Sick.” Nara snarled and curled around Reya keeping her protected and warm. “What are you two doing here and why are you pushy?” Nara snarled. “Easy Nara.” Reya whispered and gently touched her wolf on the head. Nara just growled angrily at the two new people but Reya ignored it. “You can spend the night but you are gone the first sign of trouble. Neither me nor Nara will let you live if you try to hurt us in any way.” Reya warned.

The demoness catches it and growls as she wraps it around her waist, it kind of helped hide it. "Well" Says Demok "Let me apologize for my friends...urges. She tends to let the umm primal instincts of her nature get the best of her, truly she is a pus...well a tender cat to avoid aggravating her condition." He sits down across from them and the demoness joins him. "We truly mean you no harm." He adds further. "In fact, Anluc if you could be so kind to perhaps go out and gather us something more..." He stops as the demoness was giving him the fuck off stare that she wasn't his bitch. He returns it with the 'if you want that wolf do as I fucking say' look and she eventually sighs and gets up, dropping the blanket and going out to hunt in the rain. "She'll be back soon enough with something fresh that I'll cook up for you two lovely and generous hosts." And so the flattery starts from the silver tongue seducer.

Reya looked at the demon and rolled her eyes not liking her very much but she looked back at the Dragon and cocked her head to the side. She watched their eye conversation and them smirked as the demoness left out into the rain. “You’re a rather intresting Dragon, first one to use flattery on me though.” Reya said and shook her head but she was showing him a smile. “I don’t trust the Demoness though. Wish she would keep her nasty parts covered up.” Reya said and shook her head.

“Yuck.” Nara said as she lay her head down and soon the wolf was almost asleep but she kept one eye open and stared at the dragon. “What do you two call yourselves? I am Reya and this is Nara.” The elf said and smiled a bit more. She leaned more into Nara who let out a huge yawn before she leaned and cuddled against Reya. The elf and the wolf started at the dragon and you could see they were both rather tired looking.

They had both wanted to get sleep that night but it seemed with this demon and dragon they were about to get no sleep. “This is going to be a long night.” Growled Nara. “You will be alright.” Reya said and shook her head. “Sorry about Nara, she doesn’t like getting used to new people.” Reya said softly. Nara said nothing more and wrapped her tail around Reya and the elf laughed happily as they licked their lips. “We already eat, you don’t need to feed us.” Nara said to the dragon.

"I assure you she usually dose but umm...your friends...condition has put her into a more feral mood then usual I'm afraid." Demok says. Ok they were starting to warm up, well the elf was, but it seemed if her trust was gained then the wolf would fall in line it seemed. "I am Demok and my friend is Anluc, and it is a pleasure to meet your both my dears, and please consider the meal my friend will be bringing back as a gift of our good feelings of no ill will." He says smiling. As they talk the demoness bags a deer and brings the creature with a snapped neck back to the cave and drops it infront of Demok. "Ah...thank you Anluc." She picks up the blanket and wraps her lower half again before sitting down.

"Well how do you ladies like your deep meat?" He says as he pulls and knife and plunges it into the gut of the dead animal and start to cut it up for cooking.

The just stared at him slightly in shock when his friend came in and the stabbed the deer in the gut. “Uh alright, I guess we will take any meat that is the bloodiest, well Nara would like that. I like mine mostly cooked myself.” Whispered Reya as she eyed the demoness. Nara let out a sigh but didn’t look back at the demon herself, she didn’t feel comfortable with the other demon around but she seemed alright with the dragon.

Nara growled slightly but Reya put a hand on her head and the wolf seemed to calm slightly. “Interesting names the two of you have.” Reya said and looked from one to the other. Her eyes moved to the meat and she let out a sigh. “Poor deer.” She muttered as Nara grunted and rolled over her back to them. “Excuse Nara she doesn’t seem to like you very much.” She said a bit embarrassed but she would never push her friend.

After the meat was put on the fire the Elf stared from one demon to the dragon. “So why are you two really here and where do you come from?” Reya said and narrowed her eyes. Both didn’t seem to thrust the demoness very much. She seemed like someone who would go berserk on them both and they hated that type of person. Reya had a feeling that the dragon was tough but she was pretty sure he could control himself.

"Hmm?" Demok looks up as he turns a hunk of meat over to cook the other side "Like I said Anluc smelled your friend in heat and my kind hearted nature wouldn't let her get lost out here by herself so I followed her from the inn we were suppose to be staying at tonight. So that is really why where here and where we came from this night. No sinister reason, no secret mission, had no idea what was out here by what she thought she smelled." Anluc smirks "Its not thinking I smelled something if they are really here." "True I'll give you that." He says sighing before cutting off a small slice of meat and starts to eat the small bite to see how cooked the meat was, it was fine enough for a dragons digestion tract. For a elf's though maybe a bit longer. "Sorry if you two were expecting something more deep behind the reason, but nope."

Anluc was doing her best to keep herself under control, not looking at the wolf was helping some but she could still smell her cent thick in the hair, heck even Demok was starting to smell it as well, but he had a much easier time controlling himself around ladies then Anluc did...well somewhat of a easier time.

Reya shrugged and stared the two of them over then felt Nara get up and move to the far back of the cave. “She really doesn’t like those who she thinks will hard her or me.” Reya said as she stared at the chunk of meat. “Its fine I am used to this kind of meat. Deer is fine by me, I like the taste of it, I am really not that picky.” She says she shakes her head. Reya then shifts her body and pulls a blanket around her shoulders trying to stay warm.

“I don’t think Nara will let your friend close, she doesn’t trust her on bit. Sorry but I don’t trust you not to hurt us either.” Reya said shaking her head. She moved closer to the fire trying to stay warm though she had a bad shiver going through her body. She was not happy with the rain outside, it was pouring down rather fast. “Also I think you should wear pants from now on when you walk outside.” She said looking over the demon.

Reya then shut her eyes and gave them a slight rub before she yawned. She felt her eyes getting heavy and before she knew it she had drifted off to sleep. Nara was holding her sword close to her body and got ready to fight is she needed to. Reya was always ready to use magic as well and would attack and kill anyone if they tried to hurt her. Both females were in heat sure, but they would only mate with those who would be their mates for the rest of their lives.

The two guests look at each other as their hosts nod off to sleep, both of them were not reluctant about sex, but rape wasn't their style as it would be. So they just kind of relax and let the meat cook and eat their fill before letting the rest simmer on the coals as they let the time slowly pass, they themselves soon drifting off to sleep and joining their hosts. It was a odd grouping for sure. Two beings with no problem of sexual openness sharing a place to sleep with two seemingly pure and chaste creatures looking to seemingly settle down. Would such a thing work? Surely Demok could give it a shot, but Anluc would need someone very special to lock her down to one female to mate with again and again, but hey tomorrow was another day and one could only guess what was going to happen between the four of them.

The hours pass and the rain still bombards the landscape making it hard to tell if it was morning or still night now. The two guests were both asleep still, letting the deer meat digest and their counterparts relax in what manor of safety they could in not thinking they would be jumped.

Nara was still half awake though her eyes were closed she did not trust either of them that much, she would make sure that Reya stayed safe and sound. It seemed they slept through the day but the storm outside kept going and going. Reya was the first to wake up and she made her way to the back of the cave and washed her face in a small stream. Nara followed after her Mistress with a smile on her muzzle and she sat beside Reya.

“I wonder if they will ever leave.” Nara whispered. “I know you don’t like them Nara but don’t be mean. It’s a storm outside and they should have somewhere dry and warm to stay.” Muttered Reya. “You’re always way too nice, did you know that?” Nara said to Reya. “Yah I know but remember I can be blood thirsty as well.” Reya said. The wolf nodded her head and moved further back in the cave and began to explore it as well.

Reya followed after her wolf and soon they found a hot springs and they got inside bathing themselves. Nara had no clothes so it was alright just getting in but Reya made her own clothes vanish and she got in with her wolf. They sighed and relaxed leaning against the back of the springs as they let the warm water relax their bodies. “Man this feels really good.” Nara said and smiled at her Mistress. “Your right.” Whispered Reya.

Anluc was still asleep luckily, but Demok had woken up a short time after their hosts. He stands up to stretch before he notices his hosts are gone. He hears something deeper in the cave and goes to explore its source when he comes upon his nude hosts in a hot spring. "Oh! I'm sorry dear ladies." He says turning his face away from the two nude females in the hot steaming water...that sure would be nice to get in and soak for a awhile but he could understand if they were apposed to being joined.

Anluc had woken up awhile ago but was choosing not to move in order to control her urges around the two females. She didn't want to hurt them, but it was hard being a demon in this world. People either liked you or hated you. Didn't help her natural instincts made her do some mad stuff, like that wolf could really blame her...she had seen wolfs give into their natural instincts and it was far worse then some sex.

She blinks and stares up at Demok as he comes into view and she snaps her fingers making chest bindings appear on her chest and shorts over her privates. Nara didn’t seem to care much, she had fur covering her body so you couldn’t see much of her privates. Her pussy was covered and under the water so it didn’t seem to bother her. She never woke clothes though, only when she was aroused would you notice her nipples.

“It’s alright I am covered and Nara has fur.” Reya said and stared up at him not a single blush on her cheeks. Nara stared at Demok then cocked her head to the side and then leaned back. “You can join us if you wish but leave your loin cloth on.” Nara said. Reya shrugged and they looked around them before moving closer to each other to give the dragon some more room. “Your friend can join us but we close our eyes when she gets in if she doesn’t cover up.” Reya said.

Nara nodded her head and whistled to the demon and called her to join them. “When you get in let us know and we will uncover our eyes.” Nara said to her. Both of them closed their eyes and put their hands over top of them. “Alright you two can get in if you wish.” Reya said and both girls stayed close to each other and waited. Both girls were in heat but both of them were ignoring it thinking of other things as the moment.

"Alright." He says as he gets into the water across from them and sits down, relaxing in the hot warmth against his scales and skin. "Ahhh...that is nice." He smiles and slips down to just his head above water. Anluc hears them and sighs as she stands up and comes down the cave with the blanket still wrapped around her waist. "Ok cover your eyes." She says as she drops the blanket and gets into the water next somewhat to Demok. Due to her size her upper half was still exposed above the water clearly, but at least her cock was hidden under the water. "Thanks." She says to the two of them for letting her join.

So here they were the four of them in a hot spring. Two in heat and the other two with the means to take care of that heat, but still a tension of distrust from other half of this odd group. "So" says Demok "Why are you two ladies here in this cave? Surely you have a better reason for this then ours."

“You’re welcome Anluc.” Reya says after she and Nara close their eyes and hear the demon get in then hear her say thank you. The breasts didn’t seem to bother of them that much so the girls seemed to relax more since they could not see her cock. Nara seemed less tense and Reya stared over at Demok as he stared to speak. “We were headed back to Nara’s pack because her mother just gave birth to a litter of pups.” Reya said.

“Its custom for me to return and see my siblings since I live with Reya and protect her. I don’t get to spend much time or be around my pack.” Nara said and let out a sigh. Reya nodded her head and stared out at the rain. “Sadly this rain is not about to stop, its rainy season here and Nara said this can go on for about a week.” Reya said. “Yes it does, we may be here for a while.” Nara said as she looked at the two other people with them.

Reya shook her head slightly and looked over at Nara and they stared at each other. “Things are strange whenever spring comes, that is for sure.” Nara said and heaved another huge sigh and shut her eyes. She leaned her head back and just lay there relaxing in the warm water. “So how did you two become friends?” Reya asked and cocked her head to the side as she let Nara lean back and enjoy the warm water.

"Hmm? How did we become friends? Well umm...We...Anluc?" He looks at the demon who shrugs. "I think we first meet in Altex." She says. "Ah yes that's right, but we were far from friends off the bat, see we-" "I was paid to kill him." The demon comes out and says as if saying she was paid to go get bread. "He had slept with the wrong merchants' daughters back at the port of Unac and they had hired me to kill him and bring his head back as a trophy." Demok sighs. "Ya I gotta say I was scared having this huge gal coming for my ass...not in that way, but you get the point. I got lucky though." He smirks. "She was just about to kill me when I requested a last drink." "I agreed and we went to the nearest bar." "Started drinking and well started talking, and before we knew it we were waking up in the same bed with a hooker between us and thus a friendship was born that still lasts 4 years later." The two of them laugh at their own story.

A killer made friends with her hit over drink and a hooker? Well odder friendships have existed, but that was all in the past for them and now the two were as thick as thieves, or cell mates, or mercenaries, or being chased out of town because of...well you get the point.

Nara and Reya stared at the two of them with shocked looks on their face. Nara shook her head in awe then looked at Reya who was shocked as well. “Well that seems to be a rather, um violent and interesting story, indeed.” Reya whispered softly. She then let out a soft sigh and gently cuddled up against Nara who held her close. “Rather strange in my opinion.” Nara said and shook her head slightly trying to clear thoughts from it.

“Well glad you two became friends, it’s always good to have someone on your side.” Reya said as she patted Nara on the head. Nara stared up at her friend and then cocked her head to the side wondering what Reya was thinking. “I think it’s time to move to the pond.” Reya said as she was getting to hot. “I think so too.” Nara said and they both got out of the hot water and moved over and slipped into a huge pond relaxing in the cooler water.

Nara shut her eyes and rested on her back in the pond and stared up at the ceiling of the cave. Reya smiled at her friend but did the same. “I like the hot and then cold method.” Reya said to Nara. “Yah it’s rather cleansing in my opinion.” Nara said as she then moved onto the bank and lay down after shaking off then curled up and watched Reya. Nara was feeling more and more pain but you still could not see it with her actions but it was in her eyes.

"I'm goanna stay here in the hot water for awhile longer, dragons have a higher tolerance." Demok says as he stays relaxing, taking off his loin cloth under the water so the girls don't notice and since they weren't in the hot spring anymore. "I'll join though." Anluc says getting up out of the water and covering herself up for the walk over to the pull. She slips into the cool water. "Oh that's cold!" She yells out as it hits her, not really helping now her cock was having to adjust to the cold after being so warm. "Your suppose to go slow." Says Demok. "Shut up." Follows up Anluc as she tries to relax. She tries not to stare at Nara, but it was hard to as she laid up on the bank and her scent was heavy in the air, her eyes look at Nara's and could see her need... "Hey umm Nara...I umm." Anluc was starting to loose it having such a lovely wolf in heat so close to her and not be rolling around with her. "How long have you been in heat? I guess is what I'm trying to say."

Wow...was Anluc trying to talk to her? Demok was impressed, and really hoping Reya would come back over so they could talk and give Anluc and Nara a little one on one time. A long shot sure, but so was his and Anluc's friendship and that worked out in the end.

Reya blinked and stared at the demoness as she made her way into the pond then winced as she was hit with cold water. “She will be alright.” Reya said and smirked as they yelled at each other. Nara suddenly lifted her head when she heard Anulc talking to her. Nara cocked her head to the side wondering what the older female was trying to say to her. She then blushed slightly when the demon asked her how long she had been in heat.

She felt her temper flare but she took a deep breath remembering that Reya would not like it. She bit her lip and let out a soft sigh and looked at the demoness. “It’s been like this for three months.” She said simply and lay her head back down. “I have had enough of the hot water for now.” Reya grunted and stared over at Demok. She then smirked and scooped up water and threw it through the air and it suddenly hit the dragon in the back of the head.

Nara lifted her head and smiled laughing at what Reya had done. “You’re a silly girl Mistress.” Nara said and giggled. Reya was glad that her wolf was feeling a bit better for some reason. “Your strange though.” Nara said. “I know but that is what makes me who I am.” Muttered Reya as she shifted and pulled herself out of the water and sat down on the bank and wrapped a towel around her. Nara slipped back into the water and relaxed.

Demok grumbles as he is hit with the cold water and only slips deeper into the water, kind of floating now, though now his dick was sticking out of the water and he hadn't noticed. It was glowing dimly like a touch floating in the water. He oddly got the feeling this dark elf was familiar for some reason, or name was at least, all this mistress and body guard stuff. Who was she exactly? None of the local kingdoms had Dark Elf monarchies so she must have been from far off. To the east maybe? If she was then they had grown up in the same area perhaps, he had spent his childhood in the mountains that acted as a neutral zone for most of the eastern kingdoms do to the populations of dragons and other beasts that lived in them.

"It must be tough." Anluc says brining the Wolfs attention back to her. "To go three months in heat, I've heard of some wolves and other creatures that would have gone mad and raped people by now to slate the growing hunger in their loins. Stories of females in heat I've heard have been particularly violent in their need for sex, I am impressed by your self control." Was Anluc complimenting her? It sounded like it. It was a rare thing for such a thing to pass the demon's lips and here she was now showing it to the white wolf female before her.

Reya sighed and just sat on the bank and closed her eyes her own heat bothering her but it was slightly different from her own. “You’re thinking where I am from hmmm, I am from the North I am the second daughter to the High Dark Elf King Aross, we lives in the dark depths of the Karnit forest near the fire mountains.” She said and looked up at him slightly. She was unaware of his huge cock hard and slightly peeking out of the water.

“Not really that hard, I am born of noble blood and I am albino so for some reason I have better control and a clearer head than other wolves. Plus, Reya’s needs come before my own and I always have to be on guard to protect her.” Nara said as she looked boredly at the demoness and then let out a grunt and wrapped her tail tighter around her. “I am a Dire wolf and not some small common bitch who cannot control themselves.” Nara said.

“What Nara says is true, her father is a wolf Lord from near our Kingdom. Her father and mine are best of friends. Her father serves mine as a guardian as well, so thus she took on the same job protecting me.” Reya said. Nara smiled and looked back over at Reya and laughed softly nodding her head. “Yes I remember the first day we met and I was told I was your guardian, it was such and still is an honour.” Whispered Nara.

Back
Top Bottom