Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Flesh (Return of a Lit. M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allo all! You've got yourself a dominant male here. This'll be my thread for my male characters. Those looking to enjoy my female character, I'll post a link to her request thread in the other forum soon. (Most of these plots can be adapted to FxF. I don't do MxM, sorry bros!)

A bit about me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCR-w3AYOE

In regards to roleplays: I'm a world-builder with fleshed out, somewhat deep characters. I rp to hone my writing skills and encounter new thought processes and writing styles. I request a 2 paragraph minimum for responses and I prefer a plot centric roleplay (85% plot to 15% smut). Roleplays with me can go 40-50 responses without any kind of sex. I like the scenes to happen naturally and at a point that makes sense in the story. I'm a one response per day kind of person. Some times it may be longer between replies...I do have other things I do besides write.

Some plots:

Learning from a master. :
In the sprawling city of Everend, Weapons Master is a title that is not easily given. Nor is it a position with little responsibility, a Noble House's weapon master is single handedly responsible for training the elite guards of the family, accepting house to house challenges of honor, and even deciding when to declare war on other houses. House Ahn'kir stands unique among Everend's Eight ruling houses, being that it's the only Matriarchal family. Ahn'kir is possibly the third largest house, controlling approximately one fourth of the city, with over twenty thousand citizens pledged to it's name. Ahn'kir is even more exceptional in the fact that only the ruling family's daughters are given noble rank. Male children born to the ruling family are trained as soldiers and elite guards. It is also Ahn'kir tradition that the current ruling mother's husband and consort be the house's weapon master. The last Mother and the last Weapon Master have both just died at the hands of assassins. Those assassins met their end at the steel of the ascendant Weapons Master when they attempted to also take the life of the Daughter Heir. Now both the Daughter-heir and Weapons Master Ascendant find themselves being thrust into mantles of power they had not anticipated taking for years. What's worse is one of the first requirements to be considered fit for the title of Ruling Mother is to be the Weapons Master's equal, or close to, in combat...And this means lessons from the Weapons Master ascendant himself. Now the question remains: how will these two, one destined to rule and the other destined to protect, bound by tradition to join together...Even manage to get along?
(This plot involves a large amount of side characters, npc, and a fair bit of lore. Please only request it if you enjoy playing several characters.)

Afflicted:
In the darker, younger age of humanity an ancient disease ravaged the earth. The final curse of a forgotten goddess in her waning hour, it became known to the people of that time as 'The beast's touch', this terrible sickness lurked dormant in it's victims until triggered by intense emotions, or supernatural stimuli (Such as the full moon). When triggered, the infected was forced deep into a violent and primal mindset, their bodies horribly altered, twisted into a hybrid of wolf and man, and occasionally that of a full fledged wolf. Once such a shift happened, there was no bringing that person back. For centuries it was believed that the curse had been eradicated, so completely stamped out that it became an old wives' tale, and a thrilling bedtime story for adventurous children. However, this peace was shattered when an archaeology expedition stumbled upon the remains of the fallen goddess' prime shrine. It has been four years since that fateful day, and mankind is locked in a bitter fight for survival as the disease turns to an epidemic.

Destructive tendencies:
Being a young and successful mage is hard, especially when your passion, your gift lies in the daemonic arts. But it's far too addicting to stay away, the rush of summoning an otherworldly being, the satisfaction of bending them to your will; the gratification of being able to reduce a bear to cinders with nothing more than a malicious thought and a few arcane words. But, how do you deal with a determined priestess who's bent on redeeming your soul?

Another Life
The world is a vast place and adventuring is grand...But not all adventures end pleasantly. Such is the lesson a young wandering priestess learns when she finds herself taken captive by one of the coastal barbarian tribes. It's been decided that death is not her fate; instead she is to serve as a shield-maiden for the tribe's finest warrior and most feared raider.

Hello Cheshire Smirk, it seems we have similar interests. I'm an aspiring writer, and participate in role-plays to improve my technique. World building is another interest of mine.Characters are shaped by their environments, so it's important to create unique settings. I'm interested in pursuing "Learning From a Master." It seems you've fleshed that story world out most. I'm a bit rusty at the moment, so bare with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom