Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Killers and Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlmeister

Super-Earth
I've got some free time on my hands now and I would...wait...Hi, I'm charlmeister or charly, if you prefer :D (forgot my manners). Now, that that's out the way, I'd like to get some roleplays going.

I have...maybe a couple solid plots in mind. This may not turn out to be as organized as I would like but let me just get into it.

Plots:-

Serial killer x Victim: He's a law abiding citizen, a public relations officer and happily married man with two children.Beneath the three piece suits, slicked back hair and Colgate-perfect smile is a psychopath, with bloody and gruesome desires. He watches his own girls from a distance, knowing he can't hurt them. Though he would love to...and his wife...he isn't sure if it's the softness of her skin or the warm blood that flows beneath turns him on so much.
He targets teens between 13 and 15. Something about their innocence and freckles, their toothy grins and screams. They scream the loudest. They have the most fear...and the tightest, little cunts.

But there's a woman who captures his attention. She's his boss' secretary. Why he's so drawn to her, he isn't sure. But he is going to take her. And he is going to find out.

This will be somewhat of a dark romance and its term (whether long/short) may depend on the chemistry that builds between the characters. If I play the role of the serial killer, the victim might die. So it is important that you not get attached to your character, because she may end up dead. However, the role of the serial killer is up for grabs, if no one wants to play the victim.

Also, if you play the victim, then you would have to play the wife as well because the real interaction between Mr. killer and his newest victim won't happen for the first ten or so posts.

This will take a lot of build-up and I don't think the smut will be much, but what content goes to the smut will be brief and rough - considering our little psychopath. (It's important that I make it clear that sex will only happen with his wife and the secretary.)

Actually, I think that's the only solid plot I have in mind. Then comes the alternate, half-assed cliched pairings to work with for a roleplay.

Teacher x student: male teacher goes on a vacation, meets a student that will be in his class (whatever area he got his BA or Masters in. This is if you decide to take his role). The plot will be centered around conflicts, emotions and the end result of their relationship.

Best friend x best friend: The guy involves himself in bad company, lives in an abusive home and the only one who keeps him grounded is his best friend, who lives right next door. This is more slice of life and romance.

Also for a couple fandoms (anime fandoms in particular):

Fairy Tail: Jellal x Erza. I have a plot in mind for these two, not yet fleshed out but it would have dark romance themes and would involve Paradise Tower, but not with them as kids. This plot will require collaboration.

Shingeki no Kyojin: Eren x Mikasa. I'd want to explore a relationship between these two...and roles are up for grabs. It would be during the year of the titan invasions (it's been a while since I ast revisited the anime/manga so I don't remember the exact dates).
If you're confident that you can keep in character as either one then that's great and I'll work with what you give me.
P.S: If you choose Eren, I know he can be a melodramatic prick but please, don't be too melodramatic with the melodrama if you choose his role.

Now on to requirements for roleplaying:

• OOC chat is not a must. If you don't care for it then I don't care. I work with whatever I get. But collaborating is encouraged, if you have a few ideas that you'd like to share that could improve the plot of our story, or if you'd like for there to be some changes then let me know.

• Writing length may vary. Writer's block happens and sometimes, putting your ideas in words can be a bit of a pain. I sympathize and empathize. But I would like a maximum of three to four paragraphs. If you give me two, then I will work with it. But please; two, SOLID paragraphs.

• Do not just disappear. If you're bored or tired or just plain cannot be bothered anymore. Tell me. There won't be any hard feelings and I won't try to make you stay if your wish is to drop the role play.

• Regarding posting, if you can push out two to three posts a day that's fine. If something stops you from posting regularly (and by regularly, I mean daily) then let me know. Of course don't go into detail, your personal life is your business but let me know if something comes up that stops you from posting.

• Character development is a thing for me. I don't like stagnant characters, I like for their to be growth to their personalities - whether it be good or bad. I also love literacy and description...but it is important not to stray in verbose territory. Minor errors in grammar will always be overlooked.

• And lastly, let's have fun people! That's the whole point of role playing anyway using our creativity to construct worlds, build our characters, torture them (spoil them even), laugh at their pain...feel their pain and just have fun.

And that's about it! I hope this wasn't a boring read, but if you get to this point...which is the end...then you get a cookie for reading through the entire thing.

PM me if you are interested in any of the ideas here or if you have ideas of your own that you'd like to put to me. I respond quicker when PM'd.

So, I'm hoping to hear from prospective RP partners ^^/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom