Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vega's request. ( MxM,) I want to play; I always win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega

Star
Hello there,

Ah ^^ some better plots

I always win
My charather is sitting by a round table and are looking at the faces around it. There is a huge pale of markets in front him and a small smirk is on his face. He knows he is lucky today. Some of the other players are sweating by now and the price is getting higher. A man on the other side of the table is licking his lips and looking down on his cards once more. He is thinking a moment before he thrown in a piece of paper.
"What is this?" Another ask.
"Something very expensive..."

A vampire slave.
I am sitting with my back pressed against the metal bars as hard I can. My throat are burning, hurting like hell and I wish so very deeply to get away from here. I wish I could just get something to drink, to smooth the pain that is inside me.
Vampire is no longer the highest one in the food chain since the humans found a way to weak them by the thing they need most. Blood. The new deal is to get the perfect guard at home. A pet that will do everything you ever wish. A vampire need the humans more then ever and some are willing to to everything for some good blood they desperate need.

My mate
The background is dark and his life isn't the best. But he doesn't complain. He have somewhere to live and something to eat. The young man is sitting alone in the classroom when he suddenly feel a tickle going trough him. When he looks up does he look right on his mate.
The only problem is that his mate is the next alpha in the other pack in the town... will they get each other?

Unfair
The crown prince is getting kidnapped by some people from the other kingdom. Being a spoiled child do he not care much about others. He is used to get everything he want. But being kidnapped maybe isn't such a bad thing for the kingdom after all. The Prince need to learn some respect for others and caring. The crown prince isn't alone in his cell, there is also another boy in there. A ordinary farm boy. Being in the cell together for some time do the prince realise that his life might be even better than he thought and he start to change.

Fairy tales.
I have always had a love for fairy tales, and I would like to rp one. But I would like to make them work in today's standard and maybe have my own twist on them.
Who say that Cinderella needs to be a girl?

The mute one.
Here to I look for a strong character. Like a mistress or a master. I have a lot of ideas when it comes to this one, but is manly a s/m story. So feel free to contact me so we can talk more about it.

A vampire master?
I just love vampires… I have to be honest. I don’t care how they are as long they have some lust after blood. A vampire story is always a winning concept for me. For ideas… Well they are so many that I can’t decide what to write. I have done so many different ones in this category.

Some pairings, I can play both sides:

human - vampire
human - human
werewolf - human
demons - human
vampire - vampire
hybrid/neko - human, demon, vampire.
hunter - werewolf/hybrid
elf - human, hunter, vampire, human.

master - slave/pet/maid
run away - police
prince - servant/poor
lord- servant/poor
• Classmates
• Friends
• Pirate
• merman
• Hunter

*more will be added sometime ^^

And...

What I really LOVE is... to mix this together. Let's say the Master is a elf than the slave might be a werewolf. I always try to mix your ideas together so we both will enjoy the play. But I don't always add a lot of sex in it right away. I like the plot to be interesting without and with sex…

I know life can be busy sometimes. But a little note for you, if you are doing to be away a long time, please, please tell me. I just want to know. If takes weeks after weeks so does I have a hard time keep the plot in mind and I might lose interest. Just so you know that. Otherwise I always have a good mind to keep it up and try to post back each day.

But I promise I am a kind, understanding person to play with so don't be afraid...

Found something you like?

PM me..!? ^ ^

RE: Vega's request. ( MxM,)

I really want to play.... *I always win*
PLEASE IS SOMEONE INTERESTED IN IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom