Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Males only

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygirl90

Meteorite
Hello all I am new to the site and am enjoying it so far. I am an experienced RPer and would like to have some fun. I only RP in PMs and am open to most roles. My partner needs to be able to be descriptive and able to move the role along. I am capable of moving them along but I don't want to have to do all of the work myself.
Also he needs to be a bit dominate and can handle a female counterpart that is a bit stubborn and doesn't get discouraged.
I am the adventurous type and get bored easily with roles that are too "of the normal".
Roles I am interested in are:
Fantasy roles or roles that clearly need some plot, I like about 50/50. I love using my imagination and am open to ideas.
So if you think you are interested in RPing with me feel free to send me PM and we can see what we come up with together.

Here is my F-list:https://www.f-list.net/c/fantasygirl90
The things in the maybe column are things that I either haven't tried or aren't 100% comfortable doing but can be pursuaded
The things in the No column are my hard nos. Meaning asking me to do one of these will result in me not roleplaying with you period.

I am a fairly flexible person and am open to most roles other than the ones that focus heavily on things in my No column. I don't like listing roles on here for various reasons but mainly for the fact that I like to hear ideas and don't want someone to PM me having a preset idea in their head of the things I ONLY do.

fantasygirl90 said:
Hello all I am new to the site and am enjoying it so far. I am an experienced RPer and would like to have some fun. I only RP in PMs and am open to most roles. My partner needs to be able to be descriptive and able to move the role along. I am capable of moving them along but I don't want to have to do the work myself.
Also he needs to be a bit dominate and can handle a female counterpart that is a bit stubborn and doesn't get discouraged.
I am the adventurous type and get bored easily with roles that are too "of the normal".
Fantasy roles or roles that clearly need some plot, I like about 50/50. I love using my imagination and am open to ideas.
So if you think you are interested in RPing with me feel free to send me PM and we can see what we come up with together.

Bump

Do you play on YIM?

I am dblitz_cannon there.

fantasygirl90 said:
Hello all I am new to the site and am enjoying it so far. I am an experienced RPer and would like to have some fun. I only RP in PMs and am open to most roles. My partner needs to be able to be descriptive and able to move the role along. I am capable of moving them along but I don't want to have to do all of the work myself.

Here is my F-list:https://www.f-list.net/c/fantasygirl90
The things in the maybe column are things that I either haven't tried or aren't 100% comfortable doing but can be pursuaded
The things in the No column are my hard nos. Meaning asking me to do one of these will result in me not roleplaying with you period.

I am a fairly flexible person and am open to most roles other than the ones that focus heavily on things in my No column. I don't like listing roles on here for various reasons but mainly for the fact that I like to hear ideas and don't want someone to PM me having a preset idea in their head of the things I ONLY do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom