Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mary-Jane Watson and Peter Parker, Amazing Spider-Man style (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMortonTU

Super-Earth
So, The Amazing Spider-Man came out Thursday and I saw it. For those of you who haven't? SEE IT!!! If your a Marvel fan, see it. If your a Spider-Man fan, see it. If you just like comic book movies, see it.

Now the ending is pretty much what anyone who knows Spider-Man was coming. So, if you don't know Peter's history and haven't seen the movie: SPOILER ALERT

So Gwen dies when Peter tries to save her from falling the height of a clock tower. I would have preferred the bridge scenario like in issue 121, but the clock tower did provide some nice cinematography. Now that Gwen is dead, Peter stopped being Spider-Man, losing his drive until he heard Gwen's graduation speech some months after her death. It put the fire back in him and he was back to web slinging.

So I would like to find a partner interested in picking up where the film left off and move on to the next chapter in Peter's life, and that would be one Mary-Jane Watson. The idea could be this:

Peter is working hard to help Aunt May pay for his tuition at Empire State University. Not really ready to put himself back out on the dating scene, he sticks to his classes, his job, and his other job. Aunt May is worried that Peter is running himself ragged and needs a break. Luckily she was home from one of her shifts at the hospital when she met their new neighbors, Anna and her niece Mary-Jane. Mary-Jane seemed like a bright and happy young girl. Though Anna told May of her worry for the girl. Feeling the same as Anna the two begin to try and set the two up. Mary-Jane is interested in meeting Peter from hearing the things that Aunt May had to say. Peter, however, is too busy. May works until she finally pins him down at home with some bogus task she needed help with. May then finally reveals the true intentions and then we get this wonderful and iconic scene. From there the story can go in so many directions. With the Sinister Six being revealed, and Harry as the Goblin, so many things we could do.

If anyone is interested in working on this with me then please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom