Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Someone should have been more careful (Beautiful x Patientone

BeautifulDisaster420

Super-Earth
Katherine (Kat) Lewis was a twenty-four year old politicians daughter. Her father and her family were constantly in the spotlight for all their good doings. They were always doing charity and volunteer work and giving back to the community, never failing to lend a helping hand when needed. They were known for being the all American family that most of the population strived to be. In a world where vampires now existed and corruption seem to be taking over, this family was a role model, a reminder that we all didn’t have to give up our morals and values or indulge in sin to be happy. Though that wasn’t always the case for Kat.

She was just finishing up her fourth year in college while working for her father. She had every intention of following in his foot steps, he’s been molding her to do so since birth. She never had time while in college to be a normal college kid, to party and experiment, to hang out and have fun, she was always locked in her room hitting the books while everyone around her had the time of their lives. She sometimes resented the fact that she was constantly being watched, that if she ever slipped up all of America could find out and ruin her father’s image. It was a lot of pressure on top of everything else she had going on. She wanted to have some fun, Hell she needed it. She dated a bit, but nothing ever got serious, always finding a way to push the men in her life away.

Kat had major daddy issues. Growing up, her father was never around. He was always working, always catching the next flight, often not seeing his daughter for months. Sure he showered her with money and gifts, but all she really wanted was the attention from her father. That’s why she worked so hard to follow right behind him, hoping that he’d finally praise her and give her the attention she so much desired. Her father’s constant shower of money led her to be extremely entitled and spoiled. Deep down, she was just a broken little girl in many, many ways.

About a week ago, Kat was working with a small team of guys, mostly around her age and all in college. They were working on her father’s campaign, election only being a few months away. After they spent all night working, they decided to have a few drinks in the hotel room. One thing led to another, some pot got passed around while A camcorder started to come out. Kat was already pretty drunk by this time and unaware of the camera, by the time she noticed it she was too drunk and high to care. Two of the guys took complete advantage, ended up talking her into blowing them both for the camera. Her face and naked body was not at all hidden. The next morning she woke up in the hotel room. everyone gone and her naked body wrapped in a sheet having little memory of what happened the night before but she knew it wasn’t good.

It’s been a few days since then and Kat has pretty much put it behind her. She never did things like that, hell she didn’t even know what she did. But as far as she was concerned, if she didn’t remember it then it never happened. We were all allowed to have our one night of weakness, of fun and that was hers. It wasn't like anyone was ever going to find out about it. Thank God

Blake Stone was a powerful member of society not because he was some well known politician, not because he knew someone of power, but because he was the cities Master Vampire. He was well over seven hundred years of age which made him the eldest vampire in the city and coincidentally also made him the spokesman and leader of any vampire residing in the city he was in. He was responsible for the lives of all ten thousand vampires in this city and a handful of them resided in his mansion on the edge of the city. Mainly his most trusted soldiers and their families as well as some advisors and their loved ones. So why would a vampire who had everything he could possibly want or need, be looking for a blood slave?

For a vampire, a blood slave was more than someone to feed fron on occasion. They were a trusted friend or lover. Somone to talk to like a normal person when needed. Just be themselves with their blood slave and that's what Blake needed. However he also knew he'd have to find and train a human who didn't really need his money or his 'fame'. Someone who was in the same boat as him. The training process would be rougher yes, but the common ground would be there. Blake found his common ground blood slave thanks to a scout he'd posted in a human political circle. A video recording of a politician's daughter being less than professional. Smoking pot, drinking alcohol, and letting very drunk males kiss and lick her naked body. Hell she'd eveb given oral pleasure to a male on film and looked happier then a fat kid in a candy store.

Smiling at this he did some digging and started doing some homework on this female, getting an idea on what to use against her and how to ease his training on her. Once he had everything he needed he made a few copies of the video and then composed an email with one of the copies and sent it her way. The email would go to her private email. It was titled, 'You may want to see this.'

'Email'- "Hello Miss Lewis. My name is Blake Stone, no we have not met and don't worry how I got your email. I'm sure you've heard of me during your time in front of the camera and my email has everything to do with that. I am very aware of your fathers reputation and position among your fellow humans. I am also aware that your father causes quite a few problems for my own people. Good people just trying to find work, so while nothing would please me more than to be a key factor in his downfall, I would like you to take a moment to look at the file atrached to this email. I'd advise you look at it when alone and on low volume, just in case. Also, there is more than one copy of this file and when you've seen it, contact me for the terms. If not, you will have a huge role to play on your fathers destruction."

Kat was just getting home after a long day of class. She was already a little stressed, finals approaching quickly and it seemed all the teachers did was pass out more and more work. She felt swamped. She debated on going to the gym, something she did regularly, but today she just wasn't feeling it. Being in the media constantly, she felt the need to stay in shape and watch what she ate. Since she skipped the gym, she decided to walk the few blocks to her apartment instead of taking a taxi. Once home, she had a quick shower and changed into some comfy clothes, some yoga pants and a t-shirt, grabbing her laptop and climbing into bed ready to get a start on all this homework and essays she had coming in by the minute.

She hadn't even been working for five minutes when her email notification went off. The title intrigued her, but she didn't recognize the sender. She scrolled over, almost about to erase it, thinking it was spam but instead decided to open it. Once she read it, she shook her head a bit. This has got to be a joke. Blake Stone, Why did that sound s familiar? She clicked on the link for the video and her mouth immediately dropped, seeing herself appear on the camera and start to do unspeakable things. This is was definitely not a joke. Terms? What did this guy want, money it had to be money. Before she replied to him, she did a little research of her own. Her heart sank as soon as she fond out who he was. She mingled with Vampires and was always nice, due to mostly not wanting to piss them off, but she didn't have any one in her inner circle who were vampires, that she knew of. Her father did not like them and made it clear he was against them, though for political reasons stayed at peace, on the surface anyways. How the hell did he get his hands on this?

What could he possibly want from her? If this video got out, it would ruin everything, her plans and her fathers plans as well. She had to do something about it. She sighed and started to write him back.

'Email'- "Good Evening Mr. Stone. I'm going to be very brief and to the point, what is it going to take to make this go away? Every last one of the copies, gone. Is it money that you're after, political power, what? Let me know and I will do whatever I can to see that it happens. I don't know how you managed to get your hands on this, but I assure you this is nothing that happens, ever. I don't need one mistake to ruin everything my father and I have worked so hard for."

Blake got the email notification on his phone since he was currently attending a meeting with some officials who were again complaining about this particular females father and how he was pushing for the vampires who lived in the Spring apartment complex, to be evicted due to the riaing number and the discomfort of the humans. Blake was really getting tired of the human. Spring apartments was a place that vampires who had little money could live for fairly cheap. The owner was a vampire sympothizer and a good friend of Blake's.

Reading the email he smirked a bit and replied to her.
"Miss Lewis. I have no need for your fathers blood money nor do I wish to be involved in the useless ramblings of your human politics any more than need be. What I require is a bit simpler. I suggest you look up the term 'blood slave.' When you have, you'll understand what I want from you. Agree to be my blood slave for a full four years, so like college all over again, and the video's will vanish. Refuse, and you and your father will be on the front page of every newspaper world wide, and not in a good way."

After he sent the email he wrote a check for ten million dollars and had it sent to a private contractor who was being put in charge of making a very large housing complex for vampires only. It was in a vacant area in the city and was placed perfectly to be close to most businesses. Blake had bought the land almost fifty years ago and made sure no human got near it. Development had already started, mainly housing skeletons and basic framework. This check was to hire on more workers and really hit the ground running to get the houses done.

When the meeting was done Blake headed back home and smirked again. Blood slaves were humans who were specifically chosen to feed vampires. One specific vampire actually. They were considered pets. Often times sex was involved. That was what the internet would tell her, but in a vampires eyes a blood slave wad a companion. A trusted friend who simply chose to help feed a vampire and meet certain needs. Sex was usually involved simply because of the venom in vampire fangs and other times because many vampires ended up moving the human from blood slave to bond mate.

Once she sent the email, she did a little more digging on Blake. She really needed to know what she was dealing with and had gotten herself into. She discovered just how old and powerful he was and the fact that he seemed to be well liked by the vampire community. He did a lot for them. Maybe his terms weren’t going to be too ridiculous. As she continued she got another Email.

This was not going the way she thought. Why couldn’t he just want money, money she could do. She didn’t know what a Blood Slave was, but it didn’t sound friendly and for four years?? That was a long fucking time. She immediately type it into google and started to read. Okay, she knew better. You had to tread Google with caution as sometimes it got a little carried away or only tend to show the bad aspects. She had to dig deep before she agreed to anything, but in the end it was simple. Agree or be exposed. The more she read, the more she wanted to puke. No that it disgusted her but because her world was about to get flipped turned upside down, one way or another. Either choice she made was going to change her life from here on out. She just had to choose the lesser of two evils and she felt that was Blake.There’s no way she could be held responsible for her fathers undoing.

Mr. Stone, You leave me with no other choice, as I'm sure you're well aware of. I refuse to let something I did have such an impact of my fathers life. Even though this is absolutely ridiculous, four years???But I agree, I agree to be your Blood Slave. Where do we go from here?

She turned back to her homework glancing over all the instructions. There was no way she could concentrate. She found herself re reading the same sentence over and over again before she finally closed her books and ran her hands through her hair. What did she just get herself into. She read that the Blood Slave often involved sex. Was he going to require that of her? She had never been with a vampire before, though she had fantasied about it, hearing storied about how intense the sex was, it of course made her curious. But because of her father, she never dared to act on it.

Drake looked at his phone as the notification popped up and smirked as he read over the response. He then closed his eyes and opebed his mind to the city. It took a few moments but he found her and when he did he ported himself to be standing in her room. In the small confines of her room Drake was a mammoth. He stood at six feet two inches, weighed just about two hundred pounds of raw but nicely toned muscle which showed under the silk black dress shirt he was wearing. His black trousers were tailored perfectly to his size and he wore black leather dress boots instead of dress shoes. The crimson red tie and white gold tie clip were the only color contrasts to his black attire. Well that and a pair of ice blue eyes that almost looked white because of how light the blue in his eyes was.

Looking around a moment he then looked at the small female and smirked. When he spoke his voice was deep, a dark and rich old English accent sounding in his words.
"Glad you sae things my way. Yes four years, I do believe that's a fair amount of time compared to the lifetime of bad press and serious political issues that would happen from your night of fun."
He said as he smiled at her, a pair of long white fangs showing in his smile.
"Now. The way this works is..."
He said as he lifted a finger to his mouth and sank one fang into the skin to draw blood.
"Stick out your tongue. My blood won't turn you. It simply allows me to communicate with you through the mind as well as allows me to find you with ease. I'll know exactly where you are at all times. Once you take my blood, you will be mine for four years."

As he let all this sink in he could see the internal fight in her eyes, but he also saw past the layers and walls she had up and saw the scared and alone little girl that she really was. That was who he wanted to see and show her that she wasn't alone. Something humans also weren't aware of was that vampire blood didn't taste like human blood. Nothing coppery about it. It had a strong taste to it but the after taste was what surprised most humans as it was almost like a fine wine. Something else that he didnt tell her was that even with a small drop of his blood her senses would increase ten fold. Her hearing, sight, smell, touch and taste. She would also heal remarkably fast for a human. If it wasn't a fatal wound, it would heal in moments. Bruises and small cuts would heal before the brain had time to register the pain. The sharing of vampire blood was the vampires way to make sure the blood slave was safe even when not with the vampire.

After Kat sent the email and closed up her books she laid back on her bed, watching the video brought back some of the night, but she was so high and drunk that most of it was still a blur. Thank god, that wasn’t something she wanted to remember, not that she didn’t like to have some fun, to have sex but not with some random guys and especially on camera. She ran her hands over her face shaking her head some, how could she not have noticed the camera? Katherine could feel a presence as she covered her eyes, almost like someone was staring at her.

As soon as she seen Blake standing there her heart dropped, how in the hell did he end up in her room? She knew some of the powers vampires possessed but not at all of them, she was definitely going to have to do a little more research. Her eyes narrowed at a few of his comments. “It’s not like you gave me much of a choice. I just don’t understand. You’re reach, you have power, you can have anything you want. Why go after a politicians daughter? “ she asked, trying as best she could not to raise her voice and sound angry, though it was clear to Blake she was simmering. Her heart started to race as he told her to stick out her tongue and to take his blood. Maybe it wasn’t going to turn her but what exactly was it going to do? “So you’re basically putting your own GPS system inside my body? Great” she said her voice full of sarcasm.

She started to sit up, letting out a little huff. She was acting tough and unphased by the situation at hand but she was far from calm and collected., her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest. Her mind was running a mile a second, her thoughts jumping everywhere. Allow them to connect through the mind? She didn’t want him in her head, hell she didn’t even like it in there. But what choice did she had. “Fine’ she said softly leaning forward a bit as he got closer slowly extending her tongue.

When she did as she was told he rubbed his finger along her tongue feeling the moist heat and soft muscle that was her tongue. Once his blood made contact he watched her pupils dilate and felt the shift in the air that told him her body had accepted the power increase. He had to be careful with giving blood due to his power, too much could kill a human, so he regulated it to a single drop. Once she'd pulled her tongue back into her mouth he wiped his finger on his pants and looked at her. He could sense her anger and frustration at her current situation but when she had asked why he wanted a politicians daughter he hissed a bit, sounding like a very unhappy crocodile instead of a person.

Leaning over her his eyes began to glow like someone had flipped a light switch behind his eyes.
"Your father has caused more pain and misery to my people then you will ever know or believe. Call it my way of getting back at him. Not that he'd notice, you're a fly on the wall to him. Something there but not worth a second glance. Don't worry, I don't plan on having sex with you, I prefer females who have some sense of self."
He knew that was a low blow but she wanted to be pissy, he'd give her a reason to be. However the one thing he was not telling her was that her father wasn't as kind as she thought. He'd killed before, a lot actually. Forty-seven vampires have died at his hand, all females and it was getting him noticed by some very powerful vampires, Blake included.

"When I call for you, you had better answer. If you don't, you won't have a second chance. One call, one answer. Is that clear?"
As he looked at her he took a few moments to scan her room and saw a picture of her as a small child. She was dressed in an adorable sun dress and her father was a good three feet away talking on a cell phone while a beautiful female was hugging her, her mother no doubt. Her father couldn't even spare a few moments for a family photo? Blake narrowed his eyes on that but simply shook his head then looked back at her waiting for an answer.

As soon as the drop of Blake’s blood landed on her tongue, she almost instantly felt it kick in. She closed her eyes for a second, shaking her head and taking everything in. All of a sudden, she could hear Blake a lot better, her vision was clearer she no longer needed her contacts, sliding her hands along the sheets she felt her touch had changed as well and she could smell his cologne now. She felt different. Completely different. She was lost in her own thoughts until she heard that hiss come from Blake, her eyes immediately meeting his. She clearly hit a button there.

As he moved closer, Kat moved back. His eyes flipped over and she could see the anger in them, making her swallow hard. He was intimidating, how could he not be? Just his presence was enough to make any sane person quiver and god was he sexy. He was very attractive. Her thoughts quickly left his looks when she heard his low blow. How did he know that? Her breathing started to hitch the more pissed off she became. “Screw you, you have no idea what you’re talking about. I have plenty sense of self and my father is a busy man, Im not a child. I don’t need constant attention from him, What do you even know about family and emotions? You’re dead, you clearly have no compassion or you wouldn’t be here blackmailing me!” she said, finally starting to raise her voice. She was pissed and with all of her senses heightened she felt a little rush of endorphenes, but that look in Blakes eyes made her calm right back down, swallowing hard.

When he called for her? What the hell did that mean? On the phone? No that couldn’t be it, he must have been talking about mentally and she didn’t like the thought of that, but the tone of Blake’s voice let her know he was not messing around. She nodded her head keeping her eyes on his “Yeah, I understand” she said softly.

When she spoke about him being dead and nit knowing family he gave her a very cold smile. Rubbing his chin a bit his mind bored into hers as he gave her a small taste of his own pain. She'd see flashes, like pictures rolling through her head. She'd also feel the pain from their loss. Some dying in their sleep from old age, others being killed at a young age due to wars or fights. There was an image of a beautiful female, a human and she was present in a lot of his memories.

Cutting the memory link he looked at her and smirked.
"It's you who doesn't know pain child. You will never know this pain and you should be very thankful for that. No matter how bad you think you have it, count your blessings, because sone of us have none to speak of."
With thay said a black cloud surrounded him and he was gone when the cloud faded. He didn't like showing her those memories but he also needed her to see that he was like her. Alone in the world. The only difference was she'd eventually grow old and die to rejoin her loved ones, he wouldn't. He'd watch others die around him while he lived on. Immortality was a curse, not a gift.

When he returned home he made his rounds in the mansion, checking on the families there before heading out in the city and checking on the families that didn't live in the mansion. He did this every week to keep an eye on his people and to let them know he cared and wouldn't forget about them.

The cold smile Blake gave Kat send a shiver down her spine, she didn’t want to know what was going to come from that, but soon enough she felt it and could see it. She put her head down, her hands coming to her ears and she shook her head a bit, it hurt her heart to see all that, she actually felt his pain. “Okay stop” she cried out. When he finally did, she took a few deep breaths regaining her thoughts. Maybe he was right, maybe she didn’t have it as bad as she thought, not that she went around being mopey. Anyone who knew her, thought she was cheerful, happy, and content in her life, but that couldn’t be furthest from the truth.

She sat there for a moment after he disappeared. Her head still spinning from what he had shared with her, she laid back down in her bed, running her hands over her face. She wondered who the women was that appeared in so many of his memories and why he didn’t just change her. She knew it was a dangerous transition, but it would be better then watching her die, right? He made it seem that being a vampire wasn’t all it was cracked up to be and while Kat could now most definitely see the flaws she could also see and feel the power. If her father even found out for one second that she had contact with Blake, let alone agreed to be his blood slave, he would surely disown her not matter what the situation at hand was, even if she was doing it for him.

With her thought running wild, it didn’t take Kat long to pass out, her dreams were insane though. She woke up the next morning flushed, having very vivid dreams of sleeping with Blake, it must have been a side effect or something or was that just her own imagination running wild. The sound of the birds chirping outside brought her back to reality, these heightened senses were going to have their perks, but this surely wasn’t one of them. Kat pulled her body from bed and walked into the bathroom, washing off her face and brushing her teeth, starting to get ready for her day, mostly just filled with classes. Thank god it was Friday and the weekend would start in only a few long hours.

As the day stretched on Blake knew she'd like her new gidts but he also knew she'd dislike then too, mainly because anyone who spokr softly about her, out of normal ear shot, she'd hear them easily. Whether it be boys talking about how much they liked her or girls talking badly, she would hear it all. As Blake sat in his study going over a few coven related topics he took a moment and opened his mind to hers. Seeing what she was seeing and hearing what she was hearing. He did this to get a better idea of her say, see what she went through on any given day.

He could hear males talking about how hot she was, how cool it must be to be her. A few were talking about how sorry they felt for her having so much to live up to. Good males in Blake's book. Seeing past all the glamour and lights to the real darkness behind. He then heard a few snickers from females about how a she was too quiet and how she was too shy. Oh if they only knew what he knew. Still he simply watched and listened. He atayed out of her thoughts but some of them were so loud he couldn't help but pick up on them. Most were normal college female thoughts on school and tests but then he found questions about the human female in his memories.

Smiling a bit he'd tell her about her at a later date. She was the one human female he'd met that had stolen his heart in a matter of weeks. However, there was one specific reason he never turned her.

Once Kat arrived at school the increase of people was making her head swarm. She was able to hear everything. It was amazing and extremely irritating all at the same time. The things that people were saying about her, the nasty thoughts that she heard coming from men about what they wanted to do to her body, teachers included. She wanted to pull her hair out by the end of the day. Once she got out of her last class she was more than happy to head home. All she wanted to do was pop a pain pill for this massive headache she developed and pass out. This all felt like a really bad dream at this point.

She smiled when she stepped into her home, letting out a soft sigh of relief that she was finally away from everyone's thoughts. She slipped out of her shoes and headed upstairs to take a shower. She took her pill and got in letting the warm water cascade over her tiny frame starting to wash her headache away. She was extremely horny and she couldn't stop thinking about how sexy Blake was. Forgetting the fact he could hear everything she thought, she started to fantasize about him and leaned back against the cool shower wall. Her small hand slides down over her tone tummy extending her middle finger once she gets to her hot little sex. Her middle finger slowly starts to move over her clit, her sex instantly getting wet. A few thoughts of him slamming her against the wall and taking her and she was cuming in seconds.

Once she finished, she cleaned up and finally got out slipping into a pair of black yoga pants and a white tank top. She grabs her books from off the kitchen table and heads into her room starting to get a little work done now that her headache is gone.

((I am so sorry that this has taken so long. I very much enjoy this story and although some things came up in my RL I would love to continue to you're up for it.))

Back
Top Bottom