Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother/Son role-play long and kinda twisted plot M looking for F

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonknight2005

Super-Earth
I am Looking for ONLY females partners to play this one please if you are a male no offense or anything but don't bother because will NOT play with you .

Before we even start this NO on-liners. One more thing is the people who start the role-play and disappear . We are all humans and we have our life commitments so communication is a key and I love nothing more than to treat people the way I want them to treat me . That means please I kindly ask who ever wanna play is to let me know ahead of time if they might not reply for a while or got bored and want to stop anything in their mind. I would appreciate it much much more than just disappearing lool! :p

so lets now dive right in!

My caracter is :
Adam is a 5"11" tall skinny build but ripped thanks to the gym. He is 18 years old and he has a little beard and a little mustashe . He also has a little black hair .. His dick has an avarage length but what's shocking is its thickness it's around 3/4 of an avarage girls hand wrist.

This is quick look at the plot.It gets much more complex later on it also has tons of smut scenes but it has a fun plot as well. One more thing is that

depends how long we want to make it last for we can get more characters like the sons friend and the counselors son and of course the the counselor herself .

The plot:

The son have been raised by his mom since his dad left without a trace for lets 6 months now. He is 18 and he has an extremely high sex drive .He masturbate 3-4 times a day.its been a year since he starts doing this. for her as the lonely and horny sexually frustrated mom that made her angry and uncomfortable. She determines to go talk to him to find a girl or something to stop this "he turns her to his sex slave around this point in the role-play".Then, she feels guilty and stops for a two days but can't take his picture of him raiding her like crazy .She decide to go to a counselor and talk to her maybe she can figure something out for them both. They both go and he admits he fucks her .Then he didn't care about what the counselor says and leaves.

She goes and the counselor realizes that she is just a horny mom can't handle being alone of course her son is a young man with a high sex drive which makes it more complicated .She offers the mom a solution which is leaving him to have sex with other girls even when the room door of his is opened .Sure enough she does that and the first girl she hears in the house sparks her sexual frustration again . Which rages her son and makes her his slave one more time.

As for my kink nothing too nasty we can talk about it more later!

Small note (it can be a master slave or not depends on what we both prefer ;))

Pm me for further details and how we can do this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom