Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kaas city Entertainers (Male looking for sexual Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Welcome to the 'Kaas City Entertainer's Manor', where our goals are to provide our clientele with the most memorable services from our specially chosen entertainers. We have men and women to cater to all tastes and preferences, however we do ask that you not force anything upon our entertainers that is listed in their 'no' section of their portfolio. Please note that they are not paid to do whatever you wish, they are paid to entertain our guests but we ask that you respect their need for pleasure as well. Some respond to more vigorous treatment, while some just want a loving hand. Now if you would direct yourself to our rules below, and then you may proceed to identify the client you wish to hire for the evening and we will make it happen.

Rules:​

-Our entertainers are not inhuman tools for you to use, respect their kinks and wishes or you will be forcefully evicted from our establishment.
-We will not tolerate harassment, we are headed by a powerful Sith Lord and he will not hesitate to have you arrested or killed for it.
-We wish to create a friendly environment for all clients to partake of their more carnal desires, so please keep all issues at the door when you enter.
-Do not engage in illegal activity on our premises, we adhere to Imperial law with strict understanding of the authority of the Sith and the Dark council.

History of the Entertainers​

The history of the entertainer's of Kaas city is rooted into the powerful sith family of Damain, it was created by the house to provide both wealth and a high class establishment for men and women to toss aside their troubles and find solace in the arms of a captivating beauty or a handsome face.

The intent may seem that of a whore-house but we assure you, the employees are treated lavishly to meet our expensive prices. They are not treated like low-quality whores, but rather we treat them with the respect they deserve and ask that you do the same.

The current patriarch of House Damain is Darth Garael and he took a large step in the staffing of the establishment, he sought out contracts with various aliens and even purchased some of them from slave pens. Each of them thankful for the life he has given them, his intentions albeit unknown have been well received by his staff and has brought his house considerable wealth.

-----(OOC)-----

Now I will state my standard OOC rules here for all to see, so please remember these when asking me for roleplay in this setting.

-I will not do MxM or FxF, latter I might be convinced to do if you really sell it but I will NOT do MxM. Nor will I play a female for MxF, as with all my roleplays I am specifically seeking female roleplayers to play against either males or futanari characters I will control.

-I expect a decent amount of quality in your posts, but I am a casual roleplayer and I will not pressure you to do better or write me a novel. Because you won't get a novel from me, so please do not approach me thinking that I am gonna be a pain in the ass on writing quality but I want you to contribute to the scene and make it a positive sexual roleplay for us both not just me doing whatever I want to you and you just watching.

-Length: These are short term plots, simply a means for me to cater to my love of Star Wars and my rather consistent need for good erotic roleplay. So if you want a simple roleplay with no real focus of story but heavy on the smut and will have buildup, please contact me!

-OOC: I love meeting new people, although at times a poor conversationalist I do enjoy getting to know friends who are interesting and share interests of stories and stuff. So please, feel free to open an OOC series of PMs for us to get to know each other or just talk to me!

-Contents: Now you don't just have to be a client, I will accept bios from interested females in their Star Wars entertainers to work at this establishment. If that is the case I will create the male/futanari client to partake of your services.

-Most important rule: Have fun! We are roleplayers because we wish to have fun, I don't wish to stress you out over posting, I don't wish you to stress me out over stuff. I want you to have fun, tell me all those deep kinky fetishes you have and lets make something beautiful together! I want to go through a roleplay and when we finish, I want you to be able to say you enjoyed it that is what I want with all roleplay!

---------Please do not post responses to this thread in my thread, post them in a PM---------​

RE: (Thread under construction)

MALE ENTERTAINERS

1. Name: Chas'Eure'lan
Race: Chiss
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Skin: Blue
Kinks: He is a more timid man, he prefers being a loving man and being able to make passionate love with his partners. He doesn't like being dominated, rather he enjoys when both the female and male are able to share in control of the love-making and take turns pleasing each other.
No: Do not try to rough-house him, nothing in the bathroom involved intense pain or gore is a no, bondage, being aggressive and dominant.

2. Name: Chaus-Kal
Race: Zabrak
Eyes: Green
Skin: Red with black tattoo markings
Kinks: He enjoys an interesting use of animals in his sessions, he has a pet kath hound who he enjoys sharing their female clients with and enjoys hearing the howls of pleasure from his beast of a friend.
Nos: Bathroom stuff, intense gore, intense pain and torture.

3. Name: Casener
Race: Sith Pureblood
Skin: Maroon
Hair: Red
Eyes: Golden
Kinks: He is the more aggressive lover, he enjoys having control and using his force abilities to please his lovers. He enjoys letting them know that he is superior to them in this love-making business, and enjoys those who come to him to either feel used and abused or who simply wish to ask him to do any more intense thing they can ask for.
Nos: Bathroom stuff, gore, being dominated and controlled

4. Name: Tamarial
Race: Miralukan
Hair: Brown
Eyes: None
Kinks: He is the more shy lover, he enjoys those who wish to come to him to control, those who wish to have a willing subject for them to shape into their sexual fantasies. He particularly likes when a woman rides him, the quickest way to achieve his pleasure is when a woman rides him with great strength. Although he enjoys sensual eroticism, he enjoys being used by those who have the strength to 'use' him just right.
No: Bathroom stuff, gore, dominating, intense pain.

FUTANARI ENTERTAINERS

1. Name: Sha'naer'ala
Race: Chiss
Hair: Purple
Skin: Blue
Kinks: She enjoys sexual competition, forcing her partner to orgasm to assert dominance and then use them to achieve her own orgasm. If you come to her and you are just a limp fish in bed, she will grow bored with you fast.
Nos: Submissive partners, bathroom stuff, intense pain, gore.

2. Name: Chaora-Sal
Race: Zabrak
Skin: Tan with darker tan tattoos forming unique swirling patterns
Eyes: Blue
Kinks: She enjoys being in control, but don't just be a fish in bed to her sexual aggression. She wants you to call her mistress, to know that she is your master. And to do whatever you can to please your mistress, and maybe mistress will reward you?
No: Bathroom stuff, gore, intense pain, being dominated.

3. Saora'rel
Race: Twi'lek
Skin: Deep Peach
Eyes: Blue
Hair: None (twilek lekku instead)
Kinks: She enjoys sexual need from both people, she enjoys pleasing her partner and she enjoys when her partner tries hard to please her as well. Having the ability to achieve orgasm at the same time or one after the other with great sensual desire, that pleases her greatly.
Bathroom stuff, gore, intense pain.

4. Name: Shanalus
Race: Togruta
Skin: Dark Tan
Eyes: Brown
Hair: None (togruta head tentacles instead with white and tan color pattern)
Kinks: She is the more submissive woman in bed, enjoying being used and ridden hard by a sexually aggressive woman. She enjoys knowing that she is being used for someone else's pleasure, she will enjoy being told what to do to make you orgasm and wants to be rewarded by being allowed by her mistress to orgasm as well.
No: Dominating, bathroom stuff, gore, intense pain

5. Name: Calliana
Race: Sith Pureblood
Skin: Fire engine red
Hair: Maroon
Face Tendrils: None, small ridges on face.
Kinks: She enjoys a lot of women being at her disposal, knowing that there are woman in the room to cater to every part of her body. One to suck on her massive cock, one to massage her balls, another to pay attention to her breasts, one to kiss her soft lips, and another waiting to be impaled on the thick cock she sports. Perfect for parties she secretly wishes to own her own harem, but she is also versatile in numerous kinks but refuses to be dominated save for a strong willed woman.
No: Being dominated, bathroom stuff, gore, intense pain

Final Words on roleplay:

-The setting doesn't have to be a client to a employee, if you wish to play 'any' other setting in Star Wars with these sexual deviants let me know. Perhaps you are looking to play a non-consensual roleplay where you are being raped by some client and you are an employee, or you wish to have some sort of sexy fun with any of these in some other scenario. You are also welcome to mix and match, pick more than one I don't mind but remember that their kinks to not change unless you REALLY like one alien race above another and then we can mix and match personalities. I look forward to kinky sex in Star Wars with you all!

Oh and finally, please read my actual f-list to know what I love and don't do. Also don't hesitate to ask me about specific kinks that don't exactly fit, and let me see if I can accommodate them!

A message plays on the local holo-net, on display in the local screenings in the nearby marketplace of Kaas City. On said display there is the small figure of a average sized Pureblood dressed in fine black robes, decorated in red text of the sith'ari language, as well a pair of armored shoulder pads on the robe.

The creature smiles at the beginning of his advertisement, and would proceed to speak to all those whose ears are greeted with his message.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Darth Garael of House Damain. I am formally bringing to your attention a rare opportunity, to receive high quality pleasure and satisfaction from our team of experienced 'entertainers'."

He pauses briefly to take a breath, before continuing.

"We are located just a ways from the illustrious Nexus room cantina and would enjoy if you paid us a visit, we look forward to entertaining you with our lavish entertainers, a nice variety to cater to many different requests."

He bows himself at the hip to allow his shoulder length hair to fall past his eyes only a short ways, before the advertisement ends with him fading out of view.

((In other words, bump!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom